Don't Start What You Can't Finish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

We made our way out of Jeannette's apartment, locking the door and heading out in the cool night to Tracy's car, where Jeannette and Tracy insisted I take the front seat. They probably just wanted to see if Rachel could raise my blood pressure any further - and the answer was yes. I opened the door and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Come on, get in! You can gawk at me all night." Rachel was smiling as she said it. She was wearing a skintight black dress that looked like it was made from vinyl - it was shiny. There was an oversized metal zipper running down the center front - I couldn't tell how far because she was sitting down. And she was wearing what looked like black mesh leggings with no shoes - which I later saw were in the passenger seat foot well. She looked absolutely radiant - her almost black hair pulled up and with just the barest touch of makeup. My jaw must have literally dropped - I felt Jeannette push me forward to the seat and laugh.

"She looks pretty good, doesn't she? Hell, I could even do her!" She leered at me as she said it.

We piled in to Tracy's car, and Rachel started driving. On the way, there was a lot of bantering, flirting, and a discussion of how to intervene if necessary.

"OK, Mark, you need to dance with all of us so people there know we're a group." This from Tracy.

"Ha. I dare say I can manage that," I said with a grin. "Such hardship. Going to be a lot of guys jealous that I'm with three such beautiful women . . . "

Tracy grinned. "Well, wouldn't want you to have to be with three hags, would we? And we sure as hell wouldn't want to be with an old wizened man."

Jeannette jumped in. "Ooh, 'wizened!' Word of the night - if anyone needs help, just say 'wizened' and we'll know."

"I like it - not something you hear every day," from Rachel. "OK, that's settled, then, right?"

"Well, assuming you can hear anything in there - it's pretty loud!" I put in.

"Yeah, it is. Might have to just use the old 'help' look!" Tracy smirked again, like she'd never need any. Actually, she probably wouldn't - she had a bit of an edge to her that probably served her well in places like these.

As we were driving to the club, which wasn't too far away, lightning started flashing to the west. While it wasn't unusual to see thunderstorms, it was slightly unusual to see them forming at 9 at night. Terrific light show.

As we bantered around, we arrived - and saw nowhere to park and a long line at the door.

"Just use valet - I've got it." I said. I had no interest in fumbling around looking for parking and then getting soaked with rain when we had to walk half a mile or whatever it would be.

Tracy nodded. "Good idea - Rachel, valet is over there."

Rachel already had us in the valet line, and even the valet was taken aback by how good she looked. As we got out of the car, you could tell people were checking the women out, even if this was a place where people tended to pretend to be not paying attention. But having been in places where your life could depend on noticing anything, I caught the furtive glances some guys threw their way, as well as the outright ogling a couple guys engaged in - and one in particular who just stared at Tracy, who saw and gave him a quick tight-lipped smile.

Rachel took charge and said "I bought us tickets - they're at will call. Follow me!" We dutifully followed her as she made her way through the crowd in line to get in, and retrieved our tickets. She had sprung for VIP access, which basically meant a separate door and much shorter security screening, so we were in pretty quickly.

Once, it was crowded - as in, packed. And loud, at least on the level we entered on. Jeannette motioned upwards and led us over to a staircase that we took to a third level. There were still lots of people, but we seemed to have left the 20somethings downstairs, and you could at least hear yourself think. I headed over to the bar to get drinks, and was waited on by a striking looking woman with green colored hair, which looked oddly terrific.

I actually managed to get all four drinks back to the small half-circle booth the women had claimed without spilling them. Tracy stopped us from starting in on them, though - it was time for a toast.

"To good friends, good times, and to having one hell of a night!" Tracy announced. Jeannette winked at me as we clinked our glasses, and I felt her hand on my thigh. Well, good! And then I felt another hand on my opposite thigh - which could only belong to Rachel, as she was sitting next to me. Wait, what? I did a double take, and sure enough, Rachel had her right hand on my left thigh, and Jeannette had her left hand on my right thigh, with Tracy next to Jeannette and almost across from me.

Tracy decided to break the ice, and leaned in to Jeannette to say something. I saw Jeannette nod and then her voice was in my ear: "Tracy wants to dance."

I nodded, and Jeannette got up, letting me slide out of our little booth. I felt Rachel's hand linger and provocatively brush my hip as I moved out. Tracy reached out for my hand and pulled me out, Jeannette sliding back in with Rachel. I had just a second to see those two gorgeous women sitting in the booth, one dirty blonde and one almost black hair, both dressed to absolutely kill.

And then my attention was claimed by the woman in front of me, Tracy. While she usually wasn't quite my type, she looked fabulous. She was the shortest of our group at 5'6", but had a terrific figure - slim but perfectly curved. Her navy club dress was snug in all the right places, and I suspected it would be easy to get off and that she wasn't wearing much, if anything, underneath it. She was a lighter blonde than Jeannette, and her hair looked like spun gold. I didn't know if she'd done anything different to it or what, but she was a lot more attractive to me tonight than she'd been in the past. Maybe a techno club was just more her scene - she'd looked great when we were at the country dance club, but she looked far sexier tonight.

I was immediately somewhat taken aback by the thought - I'd never thought of Tracy as someone I'd go after, even for a one night stand. And after last weekend with Jeannette, and our frustratingly inconclusive discussion the other day, I was wondering what the hell was going on.

We started dancing, and even after just one drink Tracy was mighty flirty. She gyrated her hips sexily and shook her gorgeous boobs at me, all while looking straight into my eyes. I started returning the favor as best I could - I'm not a great dancer. We worked our way closer and closer until we were almost chest to chest, and then she started fluttering her hands down my sides, starting from my shoulders and finishing at my waist. I followed her lead, the tips of my fingers just grazing her ass as she kept our eyes locked together.

I felt her fingers on my waist close a tiny bit, pulling me closer to her, feeling her heat and reveling in her scent and the look in her eyes. I followed the lead, pulling her closer until we actually were grazing each other, the thin material of her dress not doing a good job of concealing how hard her nipples were. It felt great to feel her body just grazing mine, her breasts brushing against my chest, her face just inches from mine, both of us smiling. As you can imagine, I was already hard, and it was only the first dance. I was surprised at how turned on I was - the pulsing music and dim lighting helped, but most of it was just Tracy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and turned to see the other gorgeous blonde I was with. Jeannette leaned in and asked Tracy if she could cut in. Tracy nodded, and managed to blow in my ear before heading back to our table. It struck me that we hadn't said a word to each other.

Jeannette looked radiant, and we started dancing closer together than Tracy and I had, which meant it took less time before our bodies were grazing against each other, with Jeannette taking particular care that her breasts rubbed against my chest, letting me feel just how thin her dress was - much like Tracy had done. I, in turn, made sure our groins came together so she could feel how turned on I was. She smiled, letting her hands roam down my back to my ass, giving me a squeeze and grinding her hips to mine.

I let one hand slide down her spine to her ass and squeezed back, while my other hand reached up caressed her hair as I ran it up her spine. I felt her sigh and part her lips as she moved them to mine, and we locked in a passionate kiss that transported me back to her couch and bed.

She broke away and leaned up to my ear. "Not yet! There's a lot of dancing to do . . . first." She grinned, and I could feel the excitement radiating from her. I just smiled. "And you never know - you might have to 'rescue' one of us again . . . "

I flashed back to 'rescuing' Rachel the week before. A guy she'd dated wouldn't leave her alone, and I pretended to be the boyfriend. That involved making out while dancing, and it was all either of us could do to not tear each others' clothes off right there.

"Ha! That was hardly a chore!"

"Almost as bad as our nightcap?" Jeannette let her lips graze my ear as she said it.

"Oh, no - that was much worse." I couldn't keep a straight face as I said it, and Jeannette laughed at me, giving my ass a squeeze and grinding her hips hard into me, feeling how hard I was.

"Well, you have to dance with her, and you should definitely kiss her again - that was really hot to see."

"You should have been there!" I said back.

"What makes you think I haven't?" she shot back.

"Really? Wow - that WOULD be something to see!"

"Ha - just let your imagination work on that one . . . " she smirked.

And right at that moment, as if on cue, Rachel came up and asked if she could join in. Jeannette let go of me and practically shouted to be heard over the music. "He's all yours! I'll go get the next round." And with that, Jeannette gave my ass one more squeeze and left me with Rachel. It was still all I could do to not gawk - she was gorgeous. I was dazzled.

We started dancing and it didn't take long for us to wind up chest to chest, our hands slowly wandering over each other as we danced. There was a mischievous gleam in Rachel's eye that was exciting as hell. I started to run my hands up and down her spine, feeling her move even closer to me, now pressing her gorgeous breasts against me, letting me feel their firmness and her erect nipples, now protruding through whatever her dress was made of.

I made a show of finding the oversized zipper and pretended to be lowering it as the music pounded and the lights danced. Rachel just inclined her head a bit and made a show of looking down and then winking at me.

"Jeannette said she had a great time last week," Rachel had to almost shout - it seemed like the music had been turned up.

"I know I did!" I said in return.

"I bet! Willing to 'rescue' me again if need be?" she smiled as she said it, showing off a brilliant set of teeth.

"Are you kidding? I could have stayed there all night . . . "

"We should do that sometime!" She grinned.

"Might just be fun! Don't you think Jeannette might get mad . . .? "

"I doubt she would - I'm sure she'd understand." She grinned.

Yikes - of course it'd be fun to find out, but Jeannette did live downstairs from me, and our kids were friends, and we had gotten together first, and I had no idea what the hell our status was. I wished to heaven that I'd gotten a more definite answer from Jeannette when we'd been talking earlier in the week.

Meanwhile, Rachel had been letting her hands wander freely, up my back, squeezing my ass, around my sides, up and down my arms - you get the idea. And I had to admit I was completely turned on by Rachel - and, apparently, vice-versa. And she could tell, especially every time she ground her hips into mine. It seemed like a continuation from last week, picking right up where we'd left off. It was a bit strange - she obviously knew what had happened with Jeannette and wasn't backing off at all.

Right when I had that thought, I saw a hand on her shoulder and a guy lean in and ask if he could dance with her. We looked up, startled a bit, and she nodded, breaking away from me. As she did, she leaned by my ear and just said "Stay close!"

I nodded, and turned to pick up my drink, only to run right in to Tracy, who motioned back to the dance floor. I took her hand and twirled her around, giving her an obvious and exaggerated once over, followed by a thoughtful nod. She laughed, and returned the favor, making a show of closely studying me before mouthing "yep!"

We'd danced for a couple of minutes, keeping on eye on Rachel, and doing our usual flirting, touching, and rubbing each other, when I saw Jeannette come up to us with a serious look on her face. She pulled Tracy aside and yelled that they'd be back in a minute. I just nodded, wondering about the look on Jeannette's face. I glanced over at Rachel, who seemed to be having a good time with the guy she was dancing with, and who I noticed she was not borderline groping, and headed back to our table.

Jeannette and Tracy looked like they were about to get up to find me, and motioned me to sit down.

Tracy leaned over to my ear and said that Jeannette's son Brandon had gotten sick - like throwing up sick - while at Jeannette's mom's house. Tracy was going to take Jeannette over to her mom's and then head home, since she lived near Jeannette's mom.

I nodded my understanding as Tracy talked.

Jeannette claimed my other ear. "Can you make sure Rachel gets home?" She lives south of us, close to the Tech Center." She grinned, I thought a bit wistfully.

"Of course. I doubt she needs the help, though!"

Jeannette laughed. "Oh, you might be surprised! Besides, you wound up rescuing me last week - only fair if it's her turn this week!"

I was a bit confused. "I thought I 'rescued' her from the sorta ex last week?"

Jeannette and Tracy both laughed. Jeannette kept going, "Well, that was a good start, but I'm sure she'd love the finish." She chuckled and started to nuzzle my ear and neck. "And maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but if you do, she likes it a little rough. Don't tell her I told you, though."

My face must have given away my surprise at Jeannette's words, because Tracy laughed and rubbed her body up against mine, murmuring into my ear "Maybe next time . . . "

I got the message - at least, I think I did. "Don't worry - I'll take care of her. You go take care of Brandon, and I'll see you tomorrow."

I turned to Tracy, and pulled her head into mine, planting my lips on hers briefly before moving to her ear. "Maybe next time indeed . . . " And as I said it, I let my hand casually graze her breast as I moved it to her ass, giving it a quick squeeze. She just smiled.

"Oh, and let Rachel know what happened?" This from Jeannette.

"You bet." I leaned down and kissed her. "Go on - take care of Brandon - let me know if you need any help tomorrow."

"I will. And thanks!" And with that, she and Tracy headed to the door and were gone.

OK, then! I got up and started moving to the dance floor, looking for Rachel. I found her dancing with a different guy, again looking like she was having fun but not touching. I moved in and motioned to Rachel to come over to the table. She nodded, gave a smiling nod to the guy she'd been dancing with, and followed me over.

"Oh, thank god - he was starting to get a little too friendly!" Rachel still looked great, her face showing a slight sheen of sweat.

"Ah! I didn't see it, but glad to help. Jeannette and Tracy had to head out - Jeannette's son got sick at her mom's and Tracy was going to drive her over there and head home. So it's just us - let me know when you want to head out and I'll get a cab."

Rachel was both concerned for Brandon, who she knew, and excited. "I hope he's OK!" she had to almost yell into my ear.

"I'm sure he will be - sounds like a 24 hour stomach bug. No fun when you have it, but not something that sticks around."

I looked down at our table - both our drinks were empty. "Want another drink?"

She smiled. "I'd love one. And a water, if they have that here," she said with a wry expression.

"I'll be right back!" And I headed off to the bar, with Rachel watching. As I made my way, I saw a guy who looked . . . familiar. I couldn't place him - it was one of those sightings where you know you've seen someone before, but just can't quite pin down where. Oh well!

At the bar, I picked up our drinks and two waters - Rachel had the right idea there - and headed back to our table. And was surprised to see another couple there, chatting with Rachel. The guy I gave the automatic once-over to, and instantly put him in the "not a threat" category - my Army training died hard, mainly because it had kept me alive in the past. The woman looked really pretty - dark hair, good figure from what I could see, and seemed to have some Oriental heritage - her eyes had an almond shape, though not very pronounced.

Since the guy was on one side of Rachel and the woman on the other, I slid in next to the woman.

"Hi all! I'm Mark." I introduced myself.

"Mark, this is Steve - we were in the same MBA program." Rachel pivoted from me to Steve as she did, and then back from Steve to me. "Steve, meet Mark - we're both friends with Jeannette."

I leaned over and said it was nice to meet him.

Rachel continued, "And this is Carol - she's with Steve."

"Nice to meet you, Carol!" I looked at the table. "Can I get you a drink?"

Carol piped up, "Nice to meet you, Mark! That'd be lovely - a Sapphire and tonic with lime for me. Steve?"

Steve, to his credit, said "Oh, I'm happy to get them."

I shook my head. "Oh, please - I'll be right back. I think the bartender likes me, anyway. Or at least hadn't been offended at how I tip!"

"Oh, sure - but let me get the next round?"

"Deal - what would you like?"

Steve asked for a Manhattan, requesting a mid-level bourbon.

I walked up to the bar and found a spot, waiting for the bartender to see me. As I was waiting, I felt an arm slip around my back and saw a head of almost jet-black hair, turning and expecting to see Rachel. To my surprise, it was Carol.

"Hi!" she said. "I thought I should come help carry them back - and pay for them. Very nice of you, but you don't need to."

"Oh, no worry - though I accept your offer of help in carrying them back. And Steve can get the next round - or you can."

"Oh, OK." She gave a playful pout. "But then you have to dance with me at least once."

I gave her a more appraising up and down look. She was very attractive. About 5'6", like Tracy. Nice figure, from what I could see - she was wearing a sky blue dress that was snug but not skin-tight. Really pretty almost black shiny hair, and her face, as I said, had more than a hint of Oriental lineage.

"That's a condition I can live with! What about . . .?"

She laughed, showing off a set of bright white teeth. "Oh, it's just a date - only the second time we've gone out. And I think I like to dance more than he does - and I saw you dancing with a couple of different women, so . . . "

She hadn't moved her arm from my back, which felt really good, especially as her fingers moved a bit. "Ah! Love to! So how do you know Steve?"

"Oh, we met online - nice guy, fun, but I don't know how it'll go - I think I'm more active than he is. How do you know Rachel? She's gorgeous!"

"Ha - that makes two of you! She's a colleague of my downstairs neighbor, and my neighbor, Rachel, and another woman, Tracy, and I went out last week and decided to repeat it this week. Jeannette, my neighbor, had to leave to take care of her son who got sick, and Tracy was the ride."

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers