Don't Start What You Can't Finish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts bounced as she rode me up and down, and I could see her start to flush as her orgasm built. She started to bottom out just a little bit harder as she started to cum, and her fingers were making a circle over her clit. She started to moan as her orgasm slowly built and took her over, and she slowed her pumping up and down on me.

Rachel finally rubbed her clit with the ball of her hand just as she bottomed out on my cock. That did it - she threw her head back and shrieked out "YESSSS!! YESSSSS!!" and her love tunnel started just spasming on my cock as her orgasm took her over. Her whole body stiffened, and then relaxed as her shrieking slowed and then stopped. She stayed there, on her knees, still impaling herself on me, and as she shrieked my balls pulsed and she drew the last bits of milky white cum from deep within my balls, her cunt seeming eager to suck every last drop from me at the same time I felt a flood of fluid from her, soaking mine stomach and legs as she let loose.

When I could focus again, Rachel had either lowered herself or collapsed on me, her hair in my face, her body lying on top of mine, still intertwined. As my cock softened, I slid out of her and felt it plop against my stomach, totally spent. I rolled her to one side, put my arm around her, and snuggled up to her.

We woke up at 11:30 to the sun streaming in through the skylight. I was sore all over, and it felt like every muscle I had was stiff. I groaned as I moved, and felt her roll to face me.

"A bit sore this morning?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh my god, yes - aren't you?"

"Well, maybe a little. Yoga is good for this kind of thing, you know." She grinned, and I had a vision of her in a yoga outfit. Wow. "Actually, yeah, I'm sore all over. Damn, that was a workout!"

At some point we had managed to cover ourselves with a sheet. I could make out her form underneath it, and memories came flooding back. Mmmmmm. "Like something to eat? Or should we go out? And is Jeannette expecting to hear from you?"

She laughed. "Yeah, I should probably text her, although she figured we'd end up here unless you got a better offer."

I chuckled. "Yeah, right - like that could happen." All the better because it was true.

She nodded. "I know what you mean. Is there a breakfast place near here?"

My turn to nod. "Yep, a very good one - and we can even get in at this hour."

"Let's do that - I'm famished. You wouldn't happen to have a spare toothbrush, though, would you?"

I did, and slowly and stiffly got out of bed to get one out. "On the vanity."

"Thanks. Do you want to shower before we go? I'd prefer to go just like this - the 'just fucked look."

"Works for me! Every guy there is going to be insanely jealous of me, though . . . But I think I'll manage."

"Ha. Yeah, there's a part of me that's just nasty - I kinda like flaunting that I just spent the night fucking."

"That makes two of us, though I try to be at least a bit gentlemanly about it. You know the drill - the more you're talking about it, the less you're doing it."

She smirked. "Well, sometimes - I think you're like me where sex is always running in your brain but you can usually do a good job hiding it."

"That's pretty good - how could you tell?"

"Oh, come on - you can always tell. Here - I'll bet you know you could have taken Tracy home last night if she didn't have to take Jeannette back. Right?"

"Well, never assume . . . "

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But you kinda knew if you asked, she'd have said yes, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose. I don't like being assumptive, though . . . "

"And I know you could have had Carol last night - her body language was crystal."

"Well, I'm very happy we wound up together - nothing against anyone."

Rachel grinned. "Me too! Let's go eat."