Don't Start What You Can't Finish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. So it's only the second time you've been out with Rachel, too?"

I had to laugh. "Yep, and first time we've actually been out without Jeannette and Tracy. So what do you do when you're not online dating?"

"Oh, nothing shady - it keeps me entertained."

"Aha - doctor?"

She looked like I'd read her mind. "How'd you guess?"

"I went out with one a while back, and that was how she described it. Sorry - I should have said something like 'my spies are everywhere' but that would have just been creepy."

"Oh, no problem - I don't creep out THAT easily! If I did, I'd never be here. How about you?"

"Oh, take a guess!"

"Hmmmm . . . not a doc."

"Nope. But I do have a doctoral degree."

"Professor?"

I shook my head. "That's two! One more!"

"Ooh, what do I win if I guess?"

"Good question - how about a second dance?"

"Good. Now I need a hint." She smiled and batted her eyes at me in that classic over the top way women have.

"Well . . . let's just say it starts with the letter 'c." I didn't want to make it TOO easy.

"Consultant?" She wondered aloud.

"Close enough - I usually describe it that way. I do foreign policy issue analysis for the DoD part time, and do appellate consulting the rest of the time. Long story - next time. I'm sure Rachel and Steve are wondering what's taking so long."

Her eyes flashed and she smiled. "Here's my card - my cell is on the back."

"Great - here's mine." We swapped cards, picked up the drinks, and headed back.

Steve and Rachel were just chatting when we got back, and Rachel looked a touch relieved to see us back.

"Welcome back! Long line?" Rachel asked with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Line wasn't too bad, but the bartender was a bit behind on things." I took a sip from my drink, drank some of my water, and held my hand out to Rachel. "Dance?"

She stood up with a polite "excuse me" to Steve and Carol, who remained sitting.

"We'll be back!" I said right before Rachel and I headed to the dance floor. I smiled in Carol's direction, and we were off.

"I told them they were welcome to stay at our table, since we have the space - and at least I know Steve. What was Carol like?"

"Oh, nice enough. She's a doc and felt like she should pay for their drinks."

"She seemed nice, but she and Steve don't seem to be that into each other."

"Yep, I'd agree with that!"

We'd made it to the dance floor and started dancing - as well as we could, since the floor was now a crush of people. So it was hard to tell if we were pressed together again because we wanted to be or because of the crowd. Either way, feeling Rachel so close was electric - and grinding into me was having a predictable effect on me. Her hands were now a bit more subtle in their movement, still moving and touching me, but not as overt as before.

As one song built to a crescendo, our heads came together and I pulled her to me, moving my lips to hers, feeling her tongue start to trace my lips, my tongue meeting hers and we kissed passionately. The song ended and our lips broke apart, our eyes staring at each other, hers sparkling.

"Mmmmm . . . " she murmured in my ear.

I felt a bump from behind, and turned to see Carol and Steve, who asked if we'd like to switch. I saw Carol give me a slight smile as Rachel agreed - "Well, maybe for one . . . " she said.

I squeezed Rachel's hand as she and Carol switched places, and murmured in her ear not to get too far away. She gave me a wink, and said "Don't have too much fun!" And then she and Steve were off dancing, melting into the crowd and leaving Carol and me together.

As we started dancing, I slipped my hand around Carol's back, holding her close so no one would cut in. Given how crowded the dance floor was I needn't have bothered - pretty soon we were just part of the crush, our bodies pressed together whether we wanted that or not. As we swayed to the music and the crowd, Carol reached up and pulled my head to hers, putting her lips to mine. I was a bit surprised, but kissed her back gently and broke away.

She grinned. "Oh, come on - that was just a granny kiss! Kiss me the way you kissed Rachel. You know you want to, and I'll bet she's kissing Steve right now anyway."

Oddly, that was a turn-on - I reached down and took the back of her neck, pulling her to me and crushing her lips to mine, letting my tongue explore her lower lip, feeling her body reacting, her lips on mine, her tongue finding mine and starting a delicate dance. She wasn't as forceful as Rachel, but we found a rhythm and kissed passionately as we danced. My hands wandered down her sides, making her shiver a bit, and I found her ass, exploring, reveling in how taut and well-muscled it was.

Our lips parted, and we were both a bit surprised at how much passion had been in that kiss. Our eyes were shining, and I just mouthed "wow" to her. She nodded, pulling my groin to hers and rubbing me hard. I think if there had been room I'd have taken her right there.

The song ended, and she said into my ear "OK, that's one dance! When's the next one?"

"I'm free next weekend . . . " I breathed into her ear.

"Good, so am I. Pick me up Friday at 8?"

"You're on! Just email or text your address."

And with that, I led her back to the table and went off to find Rachel. I found her dancing with Steve a few inches apart, and not looking thrilled, but not looking miserable either. I tapped Steve on the shoulder and asked if I could have Rachel back. He nodded and stepped away, and as I slipped an arm around Rachel I said that Carol was back at the table.

"So how was dancing with Steve?"

"Actually, not bad - he's a pretty good dancer. Not a good kisser, though. How about Carol?"

"Better at dancing than I am, and actually a pretty good kisser."

"Really? Wish I'd seen it."

"Well, we could always swap back so you could, but I think I'd rather just stay with the woman who buckled my knees."

She gave me a radiant smile. "Seriously?"

"Yep. I'll show you." And I leaned down to kiss her hard, our tongues again meeting, exploring, wandering, dancing . . . "See? Every time we've kissed I've damn near cum." I was a bit surprised at myself that I said it out loud.

Another brilliant smile. "Wow. No one's said that before. Of course, no one's ever made me almost orgasm on a dance floor from a kiss, either . . . " By now, I wasn't surprised to hear her say it - we were just crushing each other's body to our own, and I could feel the heat radiating from her sex, just as she could feel every inch of me pressing against her.

"What time is it, anyway?" she managed to ask.

I had no idea. "No clue. Want to beat the rush for a cab and get a nightcap?"

She gave me a brilliant smile. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Let me go close the tab and I'll meet you at the table."

"K."

As I headed to the bar, I saw a familiar coiff of almost black hair. "Hi there! We're headed back - want to beat the cab rush. Having fun?"

Carol looked back at me with an almost wistful look. "Way more with you! Friday at 8 still?"

"Wouldn't miss that - we owe each other another dance, after all."

She reached up and kissed me hard, almost as hard as Rachel could. "Text me this week?"

"You bet." And we parted, with a tantalizing promise of Friday.

I found Rachel back at the table, having exchanged pleasantries with Steve. We made our way to the door, and the valet waved a cab forward for us.

"Whew! That was great!" Rachel smiled. "But a little hot dancing!"

"Yeah, no kidding! OK, out, or in for a nightcap?"

Rachel smiled. "I think I'd prefer 'in.' You?"

"Sounds good to me." I gave the driver my address and he started driving - at a breakneck pace. The driver took a turn at speed, and Rachel wound up in my lap as I reached out to hold her in place - she'd been taking off her heels. My hand retained the memory of a glorious breast, and she moved to lean against me as our driver raced to get to my apartment - probably so he could make it back in time to make another club run.

Rachel leaned into me as we drove, and turned her head to murmur into my ear. "This feels great. Thanks for watching out for me - the ex has been less and less of a problem recently, but it's really nice knowing people have my back."

"Oh, happy to help. But just so you know, 'rescuing' you is darn hard work!" I couldn't help but chuckle a little as I said it.

"Oh, I'm sure. I can be over the top sometimes."

"Ha! Can't we all?"

"I suppose. Just seems like I'm harder on people than most."

"Well, put all that away and let's just have a good time."

She turned and kissed me lightly, mindful of our race-car-driver inspired cabbie.

We got home right about then, and I gave her a quick kiss as I broke away to pay the cab. I ran around and opened the door for her, giving an exaggerated bow as I did, earning a laugh from her. I took her hand and led her inside and up the stairs to my door, managing to unlock and open the door with just my right hand - my left still holding hers. We walked in, and I was very glad I had cleaned before leaving.

Rachel stood just inside the door for a minute, looking around. I had the same floor plan as Jeannette did, but being on the second floor meant I had vaulted ceilings and a pair of skylights, which let lightning from the thundershowers we had flash through.

"Feel free to take off your heels - they look fabulous, but you probably don't need them here - I really DO own a vacuum!"

She chuckled and took off her heels. She was still pretty tall, and she looked just a bit on the tired side - we had been dancing pretty hard, and all the grinding and sexual tension took a lot of energy.

"What can I get you? Cocktail, single malt . . .?"

"Could you make a vodka tonic? And water would be great."

"Sure." I led her to the sofa. "Have a seat, and I'll be right back."

I mixed a pair of vodka tonics with lime, and got a couple bottles of water. I sat down next to her, handed her a drink, and clinked her glass.

She looked at me thoughtfully, took a sip, and smiled. "Mmmmm. That's good! Finlandia?"

"Yep, how did you know? Did you watch?" I was impressed - vodka to me tastes mostly the same.

"Nope, I'm just a vodka nerd. And I like Finlandia, so I have a pretty good idea of what it tastes like even when it's mixed."

She got a sparkle in her eye, and picked up her drink, taking a healthy pull on it before turning to me and putting her lips on mine. I took the hint and opened my mouth, letting her transfer some of her drink to me, letting it swish around a bit before swallowing as her tongue found mine again and we kissed. She broke free for a second and asked, "Could you taste a hint of potato in it?"

I had to shake my head. She smiled and took another sip, again leaning forward to me and letting me taste again. "How about that time?"

"Well, maybe a little . . . " I said, laughing and getting turned on.

She took another smaller sip, and reached up to kiss me again. This time I didn't let her go, tasting her more and more and not caring about the vodka. I moved my hand to her face and held her there as I kissed her harder, my tongue playing with hers, exploring her lips and mouth. I let my hand drop from her face as she responded and start to trace down her side, and felt her move so she was more facing me. I let my hand move down her arm, down her side to her waist, lightly trailing my fingers down her leg.

Rachel moaned softly and moved her lips to my neck, kissing her way to my ear and nibbling it softly before kissing her way back to my mouth. My fingers strayed across her breast, and I felt her start just a bit as I made contact. Our mouths met hungrily and we kissed aggressively. I moved my hand back to her breast, cupping and squeezing it as I felt her hand trace across my engorged groin, drawing a brief moan from me.

I started to stand up, pulling her with me, our lips still locked together. I broke away from her lips (why?) and turned her around with my hands on her hips, pulling her delectable ass against my by-now rock hard groin. I steered her to my room, reveling in the feel of my cock straining against her beautiful ass and the soft sound of her dress moving.

We reached my room, and she started to turn around only to have me hold her in place. I started kissing her neck, moving up to her ear, nibbling at first and then biting a little harder, feeling her excitement grow the harder I bit down. I moved my hands up from her hips, across her stomach, up to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them together, feeling her moan and stiffen as I squeezed. I could feel her nipples stiffening as I squeezed her, softly at first and then harder. And she was forcefully grinding her ass against my cock, which had the predictable result of driving me crazy.

As I was kissing her neck and biting on her ear, she wrapped one arm around my hip and pulled me into her. She couldn't get much strength into it - bad angle - but her touch was electric. I gave her breasts another hard squeeze and then found the zipper on the front of her dress - it wasn't hard, since it was oversized. I pulled down on it slowly but firmly, reveling in the sound. I felt the zipper reach the end of its travel and pulled it down, feeling her dress separate across the front and her breasts spilling out of the mini-bra that was built into the dress.

I pulled the dress out from between us and dropped it on the floor with one hand, while my other hand reached for her exposed breasts and nipples and began to caress and squeeze them again. I felt her breathing quickly, and she stood almost naked in front of me, her beautiful skin against my shirt, which I quickly undid and dropped on the floor in a heap. I rubbed my chest against her back, luxuriating in her soft skin, feeling her still grinding against me, her hand searching for a way to undo my jeans. I guided her hand to the top button and she managed to undo it from behind, then ripping the button fly open and pushing my jeans down with her one hand.

I put one hand on her hip to keep her in the same position and kicked off my jeans, feeling her hook her fingers in the waistband of my bikini briefs and pulling them down. I let her get as far as she could and then stepped out of them, leaving me naked and her in just her mesh thigh-high stockings. My cock was straining against her back, and I felt her push back again.

"Mmmmm . . . what a nice cock you have . . . " she murmured, her head on my shoulder so she could talk in my ear. I crushed her back to my chest, taking her gorgeous breasts in my hands to pull her against me, crushing her nipples and making her gasp. Her hips were gyrating against mine, moving my cock against her ass. I dipped my knees, letting my cock fall between her legs, pointing up to her sex.

I felt slim fingers reaching between her legs, touching my cock, cupping it, moving it to slide along her slit. I could feel heat radiating from her, and feel her juices coating the top of my cock. She started to try to turn around, but I held her firmly in place. She rubbed my cock against her harder, and tried again. I remembered back to what Jeannette had whispered to me and took one hand away from playing with her nipples and tits and put the palm on her ass, just barely slapping it from an inch away.

I swear I felt her buck against me, and she moaned something that sounded positive. She tried to turn again, and this time I slapped her ass cheek from a little bit farther out, and a little bit harder. No mistaking her reaction - she groaned "yes" and her fingers grasped my cock more tightly as her body stiffened.

My cock was by now coated with a mixture of her juices and my own precum, her hand guiding it up and down her thoroughly drenched slit, only ending by bumping up against her firm clit and getting perilously close to slipping into her love tunnel. I decided to up the ante, and crushed her nipple in one hand as I slapped her ass again, again from farther away and harder. She groaned "unnnhhhhhh . . . yes! Harder!" as my palm smacked against that gorgeous ass again.

I growled into her ear, "Oh, you like that? You like it a little rough?"

She wiggled her ass against me and tried to steer my cock into her. I moved both hands to her nipples, squeezing them as hard as I dared, feeling her knees buckle slightly and she moaned loudly as her hand squeezed my cock and tried again to get inside her. I took a hand away from her gorgeous tit and slapped her other ass cheek hard, leaving a slight pink mark. "YES! Like that . . . " she growled back at me.

I smacked her ass again, almost as hard as I could, while again crushing her opposite nipple as hard as I dared, and I felt her body starting to quiver as she moaned "unnnnhhhhhhh . . . " again.

Her hand was still trying to maneuver my cock into her, and I dropped my hand to her stomach while taking hold of my cock with my other, lining up with her literally dripping cunt. And without the slightest hint, I impaled Rachel on my stiff rod, feeling her pussy squeezing me hard, her juices flowing over me as I rammed my cock deep into her, one hand on her hip, holding her where I wanted her, while my other alternated between playing with her gorgeous tits and slapping her ass. I felt the tip of my cock sliding into Rachel's glorious body, my nerve endings on fire as I entered her and felt all of her depth.

We both grunted loudly as I impaled her, and I started to pump into her as hard as I could, finding the end of her pussy and feeling her start to curl just a bit as my cock bottomed out. She started to pump with me, trying to get every inch possible into her, all while growling at me to spank her harder and to crush her nipples, to take her tits, to make them mine.

I started to push her down and forward onto the bed - all that standing had taken a toll. She wound up flat on her stomach, still impaled by my rod, and she moved up to give us more room. I grabbed her hips and roughly pulled her up to all fours, letting me access those beautiful tits again and also allowing me a lot more power as I thrust in and out of her in blind lust. I could feel my balls filling and knew I wouldn't last long - it was a good thing I could feel her starting to quake from deep inside.

Rachel started screaming, "YES! Mark! Fuck me! Harder! Squeeze my tits harder - damn it, harder! YESSSS . . . Spank me - I know you can hit me harder than that! UNNNNHHHHHH OOHHHH YEAHHHH" and on she went, tipping me over the edge. I felt the head of my cock start to mushroom and felt cum start racing down my shaft, and I clawed her back with my fingers.

"I'M GONNA CUM . . . UNNNNHHHHHHH . . . " and I lost control, erupting deep in Rachel's steaming tight cunt, spurting white ropes of semen deep insider her, my seed splashing in her fertile tunnel, painting her white. And as I erupted, my hands contracted and I clawed red furrows down her back as I arched my back to every possible millimeter of penetration.

As she felt me cumming, and my nails digging into her back, her orgasm claimed her. She gave an inarticulate shriek and I felt her cunt pulsing on my cock, milking it for every last drop, each squeeze stronger than the last and almost painful. I felt a rush of fluid on my groin and down my legs, and I collapsed on top of her, driving her flat, still impaled by my rigid rod, still trying to send just a little more cum into her glorious love tunnel.

I lay on top of her, my entire body shaking, and I slowly came back to earth. I felt her under me also shaking, and was finally able to move a hand up to her head, brushing that beautiful almost black hair away from her face, planting a kiss on her cheekbone. She opened her eyes and took in a deep breath, her arms straight out above her head, looking for all the world like a beautiful diver captured in mid-air right before slipping into the water.