Don't Start What You Can't Finish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head sideways so she could see me. "Hi," she said, almost coyly, a smile tugging the corners of her mouth upwards.

"Hi," I managed.

Rachel sighed dreamily. "Mmmmm . . . don't move. You feel great."

"Mmmmm . . . yes you do. Don't worry - I'm not going anywhere at the moment." I could feel my body coming back to life, and it occurred to me I was still inside her. I moved my cock just a bit - god did she feel good!

"I take that back - you can move like that all you want." She pulled her arms back and folded them under her head, and she leaned over and kissed me. And she wiggled her hips just a little - drawing an "Mmmmm . . . " from me.

"Oops, I think I scratched your back a little TOO hard . . . "

She shook her head slightly. "That's a huge turn-on for me. And all the better that I can flaunt them in the locker room at the gym." She grinned and kissed me again.

"Hope so - I really scratched you." And I kissed her back.

"Yep. Don't tell me spanking me wasn't a turn-on for you . . . "

I actually blushed a bit. "Actually, yeah. Your reaction is what made it a turn-on, though." My elbows were running out of steam, and I didn't want to put my full weight on her, so I started to gently move off of her. It must have been about time for her, too, because she moved slightly to one side, both of us hearing the fluid and air noises as we decoupled. We both laughed, and started a feedback loop where we were both laughing hysterically.

When we calmed down a couple minutes later, I took a look at her back. Oh, shit!

"Ummm . . . your back was bleeding. Sorry about that."

"Really? No wonder that was so intense. That really is a turn-on - knowing someone has just lost control and that I made them. Weird, maybe, but damn - I get the best orgasms out of it. Most people are too scared to scratch hard enough."

"Doesn't look like I had that problem! And you may hate me when you sit down next - your ass is kinda red."

"Nope, I can't feel a thing . . . must not have smacked it hard enough," she said, her eyes burning.

It was the first time I could see Rachel's nude body. She was gorgeous - lean without being too thin (yes, there is such a thing), well-defined without being a body-builder type, and perfectly shaped. I've always been something of a boob man, and hers were beautiful - good sized, firm, with nipples that swelled as she got excited. Her stomach was smooth, with a barely discernable swell the only tell-tale that she had ever had a child. She had the barest trace of a line of pubic hair, and her legs were just the right length for her height - she wasn't one of those folks like me who were all torso or like one of my ex-girlfriends who was all leg (which reads better than it lives!). Even with as wonderful as her body was, my favorite part of her was her face - I just thought she it was beautiful without being able to explain why.

I was having a great time just looking at her, and I think it made her a bit uncomfortable to be looked at so intently. I stroked her cheek and hair a bit, and she finally asked, "What?"

I had to chuckle. "Just admiring the view."

"Really? Not disappointed?"

I had to laugh at that one. "Oh, hell no - you look . . . perfect."

She looked away for a moment. "No one has ever told me that," she said softly.

To say that was a surprise would be the understatement of the night. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. My ex-husband was always going on about how I needed to lose 2 pounds, 5 pounds, 3 pounds, whatever; or that I needed to tighten my tummy or my butt or my arms . . . "

I stopped her with a kiss and looked her in the eyes, holding her cheek in the palm of my hand. "Damn. Don't change a thing - like I said, you look perfect."

"Hmmmm . . . I'd usually accuse you of trying to get in my pants, but it looks like you already did . . . so I guess I can kinda believe it . . . " She laughed. "You wouldn't believe how many men think - no, actually, you might."

"Probably. Although by the time you get to our age, I think a lot of men have figured out at least some things."

I was coming to life again remarkably quickly - I leaned in to kiss her and I felt her arm move around to my back and start caressing it. "Mmmmm . . . god that feels good," I murmured when I broke away from our kiss. I moved my arm to return the favor, and heard her sigh contentedly as I lightly traced my fingers across her back. Her breasts were pressing against my chest, and she had one leg over mine. She could feel me stirring against her stomach and slowly moved her other hand until she could grip me, and started running her hand up and down my shaft, turning her head to mine with her eyes smoldering.

I took the arm she'd been rubbing my back with and used it to put her on her back as I rolled on top of her, chest to chest. I found her other arm and held it down with mine as I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her hard, my tongue pushing her lips aside, dancing with her tongue, sucking her lower lip into my mouth and watching her eyes flare as I did.

My mouth moved down her neck to her collarbone, kissing and licking my way to near her shoulder, biting softly and then harder, feeling her body quiver. My mouth moved lower, down the side of those beautiful tits, seeing her nipples stiffening as my hungry mouth approached, feeling her sharp breath as I suddenly took her breast in my mouth and sucked hard, my tongue playing with her nipple until I let my teeth graze it and then lightly bite.

Rachel started to thrash a little as my teeth played with her nipple and my other arm kept her arms pinned down. I sucked hard on her breast and then let go, blowing on her nipple as I moved to suddenly engulf her other breast, clamping down a little harder with my teeth and hearing her start to moan. I pushed her tits together and was able to just get both her nipples in my mouth at the same time, biting down on each and feeling her start to squirm.

My mouth trailed off those glorious tits and moved south, kissing a circle around her navel before moving inexorably to her sex, intoxicated by the scent. I didn't tease her at all, letting my tongue explore her beautiful folds and sucking her clit hard into my mouth, feeling her hips trying to buck against me. I let her arms go and used my free hand to play with her nipples, and I felt one of her hands go to mine and squeeze it hard on her breast.

I moved her legs apart and let my tongue dive into her, tasting our combine juices and reveling in her almost completely hairless pussy. My tongue drove into her and I slid one finger after another into her, finding and rubbing her g-spot as I sucked on her hard. She was breathing heavily, almost panting, and I slid a fourth finger into her, turning them this way and that, feeling the rough of her magic spot and feeling her totally drenched pussy - it was like having my fingers underwater. Her fluid seemed thin and very slippery, and I contracted the rest of my hand and slid it into her, feeling her pussy tighten around my wrist as I was able to get my whole fist inside her.

She felt like she was going to explode, and I maintained my furious assault on her tits and on the inside of her cunt for a moment. She was moaning loudly, and I wanted her again. I let my fist slide out, leaving two fingers inside her, and reached down, trailing her juices to her rosebud, massaging her perineum as I went, our juices flowing out of her. She moaned even louder as I reached her ass and slid one finger inside, and then two. I caught a glimpse of her face as I did, and she was in ecstasy. I eased my fingers out and moved up on her, lining my cock up with the entrance to her cunt, pinning her arms down again with mine.

I reached up and growled into her ear that I was going to fuck her nasty cunt again and then take her ass.

She snarled back that I'd better fuck her right.

I slid my cock deep inside her in one motion, feeling my balls slapping against her and feeling her recoil as I did. Lovedlovedloved feeling her pussy clenching my cock, and the feel of all her juices mixed with my cum on my cock. As I thrust in and out of her, I moved one of my legs over hers, so we were now sort of scissoring, and then lifted her other leg over me. I was now fucking her almost sideways - and I had a clear shot at both her sopping cunt and her already wet ass.

On my next thrust, I pulled out of her pussy and put the tip of my cock on her brown rosebud, pushing just slightly and seeing her eyes burning into me as she willed me on. I went back to her pussy for more juice, and used my cock to smear her asshole with our combined cum. One more withdrawal from her pussy, and I put the tip of my cock on her bud and started to slowly push. Her eyes egged me on, and she couldn't quite reach me to try to pull me in faster - she was mostly on her side. Her sphincter resisted briefly, but I saw her take a deep breath and relax, and my tip popped in.

Slowly, I fed the rest of my cock into her ass, her mouth open slightly, panting with excitement as she felt more and more of my cock in her anal tunnel. I stopped for a moment and she frowned and motioned me further. I slid back and forth a little before resuming my descent. She was moaning in pleasure as I slid in, and I was on the verge of cumming just about the entire time - her ass was amazingly tight and surprising well-lubricated by our combined cum. I finally bottomed out, my balls against her ass cheek, and I started to slowly thrust in and out.

She took another deep breath. "God, that is amazing! But I want it faster."

Couldn't resist that - I started to thrust in and out a little faster, and slowly built up speed.

Rachel was breathing heavily. "Yeah, faster - harder. Spank my ass!"

I picked up the pace, and was by now slamming into her ass, my cock as hard as I'd ever felt it. It was hugely erotic to have Rachel nude and on her side, her tits splayed on my bed, my cock buried in her ass, and to have her urging me to go harder and faster.

"No, damn it, harder! And hit my ass, goddamnit!"

I was getting carried away, slamming into her ass and using one hand to crush her tits and nipples. I didn't have long before I came again, and hearing her yelling at me to go harder and to hit her ass only accelerated it.

My hand rose up and flew down, landing with a 'thwack' on her ass cheek and leaving a pink impression. I did it again, a little harder this time, and then again, a little harder still.

"FUCK YOU - HIT ME HARDER!" she would have been screaming it if she hadn't been panting so hard.

I wound up and hit her ass cheek as hard as I could and saw her nod. "YES, FUCKER, LIKE THAT! AGAIN!" I hit her ass again as hard as I could and saw her nod through a haze of sex. "YES! AGAIN! YOU FUCKER!" I slapped it again and again, my cock still plowing her asshole, my other hand still crushing her nipples so hard they were going to be bruised.

"UNNNNHHHHHH . . . I'M CUMMING!" I managed to blurt out.

"FUCK ME - HIT ME HARDER! CUM FOR ME! CUM IN MY ASS!"

I felt cum erupting from my balls and wound up one last time, landing a hard hit right on the center of her ass cheek, now red from my spanking, and then my hand was on her back, clawing, and my other hand came off her tits and clawed its way down her chest and stomach.

She started quaking from deep inside and I felt her asshole close painfully on my cock and relax, tighten and relax. I felt my cum racing up my shaft, my tip mushrooming in her bowels, and I felt cum simply explode into her. And right as the first jet hit her, she screamed out "YESSSS . . . . . " and thrust her ass back on my cock, her hands flailing and her nails landing on my side, carving bloody furrows. I pulled her even tighter, my balls against her ass as I spurted into her, grabbing her wrists and holding them tight in one of mine, feeling her spasm under me.

After what seemed like an hour I felt my cum spurts slacken and Rachel gave a last shriek into a pillow. I fell on top of her, my cock sliding out of her thoroughly abused asshole with a loud 'plop' sound, and I collapsed next to her still-quivering body, her eyes open but unseeing. I managed to move us enough so we could get a sheet over us, and brushed the hair away from her eyes.

Rachel slowly came back from her orgasm. Her eyes wandered and then focused in on me. "You have GOT to do that to me again," she said weakly.

As dry as my mouth was, I did manage to say, "You got it. Need some water?"

"God yes," she nodded.

As I slid out of bed, I almost fell over I was so drained. But I managed to retrieve water from the kitchen and make it back, handing her one.

She drained half the bottle. "I needed that! Oh, the water too . . . " she gave me a sly smile.

"Want a shower?" I knew that was usually the first thing a woman wanted after anal.

"In a minute - need to get my legs back. Wow, if you're like that all the time I have news for you - I'm moving in!"

"Ha! But what would the kids think?"

"Good question. I'm sure we could come up with a good explanation . . . "

"Ha. Never mind the kids - what about Jeannette?"

"Oh, she'd understand - probably like it, since she'd know she could come visit any time she wanted. OK, I think I can make it to the shower . . . "

I led her to the bathroom and started the shower. "How do you like the water?"

"Warm but not hot - I think you're right, you really got me good."

We got the water temperature adjusted and stepped in. It felt good to have warm water gently falling on me - and even better that my shower wasn't huge, meaning Rachel and I were constantly rubbing against each other. We washed each other off, both spending inordinate amounts of time in certain regions.

We stepped out and I handed her a towel, and we dried off, swapping to do each other's backs. Yikes - she had a couple of red furrows down her back that had to hurt. And her ass was still reddish-pink as her skin recovered from being spanked.

"Do you have any energy bars?" she asked when we were done. "I could use something to eat."

"Sure - anything in particular?"

"No, right now anything is fine." I retrieved a couple from the kitchen, along with full glasses of water and rejoined her on the bed. "Thanks."

We polished off the bars and water and Rachel lay down on her side, beckoning to me to join her. I moved next to her, spooning against her back, my arm around her waist until she moved it to hold her breast.

"Mmmm . . . that's good," she sighed.

I was fighting just to stay awake, and nodded, kissing her cheek and ear, finding her asleep already. I looked down at her beauty and promptly fell asleep next to her, my hand still firmly held on her breast by her hand.

I woke to the feel of cool air flowing over my wet cock. "Mmmmmm . . . oh that is good," I murmured, and then feeling my cock enveloped in a pair of silky lips as a lithe tongue danced over my helmet. I felt lips move and felt more and more of my cock enveloped, managing to open an eye and seeing a mass of almost black hair falling on my stomach and the head it belonged to moving up and down, taking more and more of me into those lips. I could also feel a pair of breasts and nipples rubbing my legs, and now felt lips slide off my cock and a cool breeze on it as Rachel gently blew cool air over me before taking me in her mouth again and this time succeed in getting all of me in her mouth and throat. I felt her suck on me hard, and I bucked my hips up into her involuntarily, which earned me one of her hands on my stomach, pressing me down.

I watched her hair bobbing up and down as she expertly sucked on my cock, tonguing me, sucking hard then soft and vice-versa. The stimulation was incredible, and I balled my fists next to my body as I tried not to squirm. The feel of her hair on my stomach, her breasts and nipples on my legs, and mostly her mouth on my cock had me ready to cum - and that was amazing, since it was usually pretty hard for me to cum from a blow job.

Not this time - I could feel cum building up in my balls, and knew it wouldn't be long. She could tell, too - she started backing off just a bit before going harder, backing off and then accelerating. She was driving me absolutely insane, and I wasn't doing a damn thing for her.

I then felt a finger probing my ass, inviting itself inside, wriggling just a little bit. Her finger withdrew, and another one inserted itself, this one feeling much more slippery and making me gasp as she slid it in as deep as she could, her hand bottoming on my ass the only limit. Again she withdrew, sensing I was about to cum, and second later she slid two thoroughly wet and slippery fingers in my ass as she sucked hard on my cock. That was way more than I could take.

The tip of my cock mushroomed against her throat and I was dimly aware of cum racing out my shaft. I felt her mouth move back slightly, and she twisted her two fingers in my ass. I just exploded, shrieking out in orgasm as my ass spasmed on her fingers and my cum raced out of my shaft and pulsed into her waiting mouth. As she felt the first spurt, I could kind of feel her sucking and relaxing, sucking and relaxing, matching the rhythm of my cum spurting. She made me cum for what seemed like forever, all while playing my ass with her fingers.

I finally stopped spurting into her mouth and I felt her take a good swallow, followed by a "Mmmmmmm" that I felt more than heard. She gently let one finger, than the other, slide out of my ass, and she brushed her hair away from her face with her other hand so I could watch my cock in her mouth, and see as she sucked one more time before swallowing the rest of my load. She slowly backed off my cock, purple from all the blood in it, and let it flop down before moving her body up along mine, kissing her way up to me, her breasts and nipples stimulating me as she moved. She kissed her way up my neck, over my cheek, and then plunged down on my mouth, the remnants of my cum still on her tongue and surprisingly turning me on.

She kissed me hard and then moved off to my ear. "Mmmmmm . . . I think someone likes waking up with my mouth on their cock . . . "

I was still shaking. "Uh - huh," was the best I could manage.

"And you even taste good," she smirked. "Good thing - you gave me a lot."

She moved to straddle me, her dripping sex right on top of my deflating cock, and brushed her nipples on my chest. I could feel them hardening as she brushed them, and she leaned forward, giving my mouth access.

My tongue flicked out and caught one of her nipples, drawing an "Mmmmmm" from her. She lowered her breast further, letting me take it in my mouth, and I rolled her nipple around with my tongue, gently caressing it, remembering how hard I'd been squeezing and crushing them just hours earlier. I felt her react and push her sex on my now soft cock.

"Mmmmm, I love how you suck my tits . . . " she breathed in my ear as I continued sucking her. Her nipples were erect once again, and I could feel myself stirring. She pulled her breast off my mouth and ground down on my slowly stiffening rod with her wet sex. I felt her slide down me and take me in her mouth again, rolling me around, breathing softly, tickling me back to life. I felt my cock engorging, growing as she licked and sucked it. I felt her mouth leave it and blow on it one more time, and then she moved up and mounted me, lowering her glorious pussy onto my rapidly hardening rod.

She let herself down slowly, inch by inch, a contented look on her face as she went, her eyes closed, her breathing deep. She bottomed out on me, and began to rise up again, suddenly dropping down on me and giving a little groan as I filled her sopping pussy. I could feel her muscles squeezing and relaxing as she went up and down, and she started to move faster and faster. She reached down and put my hands on her breasts as she rode me, reaching down with one hand to play with her clit.