D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm speechless. I, oh shit, I," Ronnie stammered.

"It definitely is an all star cast. I am a huge fan of all of them," Staci told them.

"What's the matter Shannon?" Brenda asked.

"We have to have cameras on them all the time. I can't wait to see their reaction. Jill is going to absolutely lose her mind. Red and Nancy too. Hell, I know I have to be professional but I'd do Usher onstage in front of everyone and not think a thing about it. He is so damned sexy."

"This is going to be the media event of the year," Beyoncé said as she and Carmen walked in and heard the conversation.

Cherry got up and kissed her and Carmen. "Oh girls, you are going to make them so happy. I can't thank you enough. Don't worry we won't say a word. When does Loretta get in?"

"Early tomorrow afternoon. Everyone in her group is coming to the club right from the airport. My people are doing the same thing. They want to rehearse and they will all do the Red Carpet. They will stay here, do the show, and then go to Gary's after the show. It's going to be a different kind of party tomorrow and Saturday night. It should be a lot of fun though. I know everyone will be discrete, I hope," Beyoncé smiled.

"Definitely darling, your secret is safe. We've had that conversation already. Everyone knows the rules," Cherry told her.

"Brenda, when does the dress rehearsal start?" Carmen asked.

"I need these three for a half hour," Shannon said. "I want to make sure their outfits are perfect. I'll get them into makeup and you can have them as soon as I'm done."

They left to try on the outfits.

"Perfect," Brenda smiled. "I'll let everyone know."

"I guess we'll see just how good these people are hon," Beyoncé smiled. "We've thrown them the biggest curve ball anyone could and from what I've seen, they have this covered perfectly."

"I'd kill both of you if you dropped this on me," Carmen said. "Seriously Brenda, I was always in awe of you but to have over twenty new numbers choreographed and have the dancers perfect them in less than a week, is simply amazing."

"I'm not worried about the stars, they are all seasoned professionals. In fact, I'm not that worried about the dancers. I'm worried about the technical people. The technical staff from Vegas arrived last night. They will be here for a week to get used to the equipment before the Vegas opening. Everything is new to them and I'm sure there are going to be glitches," Brenda said.

"I don't know about that," Carmen said. "Jim has been working their asses off. Each director and stage manager seems to have this down pat. I'm definitely impressed with him."

"Jim definitely is an impressive guy. I can see why Gary took to him so quickly. I have to tell you girls; Gary and Mark don't warm up to too many people outside of their own group.

Everyone wants something from them, and they have been fighting that battle for years. If you stick around here, you'll find out that their school friends are not their 'friends' if you know what I mean. They are their friends and that's it. They don't play with them. Oh, a few of them have wives that the guys tease the shit out of. Jill does the same thing to the fellas. You'd have to understand the entire story about their high school years but let's just say that the four of them were pretty much a closed group," Brenda told them.

"Don't you mean the five of you?" Carmen giggled. "We know the entire story baby. It's hot as shit."

"Did they tell you how they treated Jill in school? Seriously, she had every cock in that school hard as a rock constantly and no one got even close to first base with her. When the senior prom came, she arrived with three dates and the entire school discovered the truth. The guys even had teachers laughing their heads off. The girls were pissed because they thought she was a dyke and the guys were pissed because they thought she was frigid."

"That is too funny," Carmen, laughed. "That couldn't have been the first dance they went to."

"Oh hell no. Here's the thing, Jill was the DJ at all the dances. She didn't dance at all. Imagine this, the prettiest girl in school never danced at all. The guys always showed up at the dances with famous, high fashion models. In fact, there wasn't a dance go by that Jill and one of them didn't get into a screaming match. Everyone thought they hated her. No one could figure them out until the senior prom."

"Didn't that piss Jill off?" Beyoncé asked.

Brenda burst out laughing. "Hell no! They all came back to my place after the dances and fucked themselves silly all night. They loved it, the models loved it, and I had a blast and a half."

"You're such a horny bitch," Carmen laughed.

"That is wild. Let's go check out the clubs. I think the bands are doing sound checks. They are ready to play for the dress rehearsal. I'm having it filmed," Beyoncé told her.

"Shannon, these outfits are amazing," Ronnie told her. "I've never felt sexier in my life."

Ronnie, Cherry, and Staci sat looking in the mirrors as the makeup and hair people did their thing. "Ronnie are you seeing what I'm seeing," Cherry said as she looked in the mirror.

'It won't take long to change. I say we do it," Ronnie grinned.

"Okay, I'm obviously missing something," Staci smiled.

Cherry turned to the hairdressers. "Make our hair exactly the same as Staci's. That won't take long will it?"

She was assured that it wouldn't and when they were finished, it was perfect.

"I love this fresh fucked look," Ronnie grinned.

"You love a fresh fuck anywhere, anytime," Cherry, grinned.

"Who doesn't?" Staci smiled as they walked out on the Country Girl stage.

Brenda looked and smiled. "Shannon, you're amazing. Seriously girlfriend, you've out done yourself this time. These outfits are fabulous. I love the hair."

The Velvet Glove employees and dancers sat and watched this full rehearsal. Jim had put the club in full rehearsal mode. The Country Girl bartenders and wait staff catered to the Velvet Glove people just as if it was opening night. Everything was filmed, including the frantic back stage activities.

Beyoncé filled in for Loretta and everything ran very smooth. Brenda and Jim were so happy.

After a break, the focus shifted to the Velvet Glove and their rehearsal was a complete success as well.

They broke for dinner. There were two more rehearsals to go tonight before they went home.

Ronnie, Cherry, and Staci were at a large table with Brenda, Beyoncé, and Carmen. They had just placed their orders when Rose, Debbie, and Wendy walked in. They saw them and waved. Then, they stopped dead in their tracks.

"What the fuck?" Rose blurted.

Everyone in the restaurant cracked up.

The girls looked at the three black haired goddesses and then they looked at everyone in the restaurant. "You cocksuckers knew about this?" Debbie asked in shocked amazement. "That's not fair!"

Brenda introduced them to Staci and Rose was beside herself. "They are going to lose their fucking minds."

"Oh, it gets better," Brenda, told them. She spent the next few minutes and brought them up to speed with what was really happening. "They have no idea and we are going to keep it that way. Tammy knows. I needed her help and she won't say a word. Besides, I told her if the word leaked, I'd make sure she was cut off permanently."

"That will do it," Wendy laughed. "She'd never risk that."

"What is truly astonishing is the fact that Staci has been here for ten days already and you three never knew it," Carmen said.

Wendy laughed, "The conspiracies have conspiracies. Hmmm."

"Now I know why there have been so many rehearsals. I know you're a perfectionist but I thought what you were doing was kinda over the top," Debbie said.

"I can guarantee that you didn't hear a single word of complaint from anyone either. The dancers have known about Staci and I had to tell them why we were adding so many numbers to the show. Yes, we've all been in on it but they want to show them how much they appreciate them and love them. They have worked their asses off and I couldn't be more proud," Brenda said.

"Holy crap, did you say that Big and Rich are going to be here?" Rose giggled.

"That, my dear, has been the biggest challenge. You have no idea how hard it was to clean up that dance," Brenda grinned.

"I talked to John myself," Carmen smirked. "I promised him that he'd see the original version. He is, after all, a friend."

"Clarify that please," Staci said. "He's a friend of mine too. Is he a 'friend' so to speak?"

"Nope and he's not a client either, although, I got the impression that might just change soon too," Carmen said.

"I can tell you this, he'd fit right in with Gary and Mark. They think alike. I know that much. I've seen him on TV and he is a hoot," Debbie grinned.

"It is going to be hard to keep Ainsley under control. That Dallas woman loves her Country Music. She is going to be all over everyone. I know that," Rose told everyone.

"She won't be alone," Carmen said. "There is one thing you're going to learn. Yes, they are superstars but, they are people first. This group will turn them on just as much as they turn us on. This is the sexiest group of people I've ever known. Don't ever forget that."

"How was the food?" Marv asked as he and Lindsay walked up.

"It was delicious," Beyoncé said. "Of course, I'm really not objective when it comes to my grandmother's baked beans. Seriously, this place is amazing."

Vicki and Hank approached them and Brenda smiled and asked, "Where is Jim?"

"He said he'd be here in a minute. He's run ragged but he is as happy as I've ever seen him," Hank said. "Here he is now."

"Jim, I have two more rehearsals tonight. Same as we did this afternoon. I want everything filmed and I know you'll be on top of everything. Are you satisfied with everything right now?" Brenda asked.

"I sure am. Lindsay and I were watching everything on the monitors in her office. That is the slickest setup possible. We can see everything. Ralph called from Vegas. The surveillance team was watching everything too. They've identified a few areas that we have to improve on but that wasn't apparent until we did the rehearsal this afternoon. Just camera placement and things like that. He's happy."

"Okay, well, after the rehearsals, we have to send everyone home. We need them rested for tomorrow. I want to have a meeting of management and the dancers after everyone is gone. I have a few things to say and I want it kept between that group."

"Sounds good to me," Jim said as he admired the server's outfit. "Shannon is going to get the ride of her life from me. I guarantee that."

"I'm going to hold you to that," she whispered as she leaned over and licked his earlobe. "You have been ignoring me baby. You don't want me to get Ninja mad at you."

"Hey, you stole my line," Rose beamed. "He's been ignoring me too!"

Everyone laughed hysterically.

"Are they always like that?" Staci giggled.

"Every single day dear. Every single day."

The second rehearsals went off perfectly. Brenda and the girls sent the staff home. She told them how pleased she was and said she'd see them in the morning.

Gary and Mark were relaxing by the pool. Jill walked up with Maya and Tila. Gary jumped up and grabbed the two Thai darlings and kissed them passionately.

He poured them a drink, "You two are amazing. I've been sitting here going through Dorgasmic.com. I never thought you would have this done so fast. This is totally amazing. Thank you so much."

"You're welcomed boss. We are glad you like it. We tried to make it easy to use and sexy as hell. Jeremy said he loved it too. He had a lot of input in it as well. He is so sorry he couldn't be here."

"That is the only thing missing," Jill said. "I know that tomorrow is going to be wonderful. If he were here, it would be perfect. I just miss him so much."

"Well, we know how much he misses you too Jill. We talk to him almost every day and he always asks about you before he asks about these two," Maya said. "You are his shining star girlfriend. Never forget that."

"I'll drink to that," Mark grinned. "There is no getting around that at all. Of course, we'd fight to the death to show you just how much we love you too."

"Amen to that," Gary smiled. "You know, you can go to Thailand anytime you want honey."

"What, you want me to fly over there for a quickie?" Jill giggled.

"Have you ever had a quickie with Jeremy?" Mark asked.

"Point well taken. We started having many of them but they somehow all turned into marathons," Jill blushed.

"Well, he'll be at the opening. We have plugged him in with a private feed. He told me he was having a party. There will be a lot of our friends there. Jooms told me to tell you guys to break a leg," Tila said.

"Well, I am just so pleased with everything you've done," Gary told them as he refreshed their drinks.

Tori Johnson, Gary's head of Marketing and Karen Rivers, his head of Press Relations arrived and Mark poured them a drink.

"This is going to be wild," Karen, told them. "We've been on a lot of Red Carpets but never one of our own. I have Radio and TV coverage from all over the country. Almost every entertainment and fashion reporter will be here. The buzz is off the charts. Since I put the press release out about Beyoncé and Loretta, my staff has been going crazy."

"I just heard from Sir Richard Branson. He will be here both nights. He said he wouldn't miss this for the world. Donald Trump's secretary called and said that Donald was thrilled but not nearly as thrilled and Melania and Ivanka were. They are both coming and from what I was told, they will be doing a lot of shopping," Tori told them.

"Ivanka has a fabulous line of clothing herself. She is an impressive woman," Gary said.

"She is drop dead gorgeous as well," Mark commented.

"We are going to have a full house," Karen said. "There are so many industry people and celebrities coming. Michelle called and there will be many athletes but no one from the NFL. The season is in full swing."

"I heard from Rashad. He is so pissed. They all are. This is family and we never took the season into account," Mark said. "They will pay us back for this. I know they will."

"Fuck them if they can't take a joke," Gary laughed.

""Since they don't swing that way, do you mind if we do that for you?" Tori grinned. "We'll never pass up a chance to do them."

"What is Tammy doing?" Mark asked as he saw her flitting about the playhouse.

"Oh, she's shutting down everything but the bar and the theater. No one will even know the other rooms are there. Red designed it that way," Gary, told him.

"What did I do?" Red said as she and Nancy appeared with Jack and Tom.

"You showed Tammy how to take away my favorite parts of the mansion," Maya pouted. "I have nowhere to play tonight."

Oh, that's rich," Holly, grinned. "Asia's two top money making porn stars and they have no place to play. Yeah right!"

"What, no place to play? This just can't stand," Gina said as she and Brianna walked up.

"Did you get Ainsley home okay baby?" Mark asked.

"Well, she kinda got us to Dallas herself. She loves that jet. She is a natural in the cockpit," Gina said.

"Jack, when did Frank say he'd have her twin certified?" Gary asked.

"We 'certified' her already," Maya grinned.

"Not that kind of certification baby," he laughed as he looked to Jack.

"Just as soon as she completes her cross country solo. She's ready to start on turbines. She'll have her commercial license quickly. She can log so many hours in on our jet," Jack told him.

"You're not the only one with a jet," Jeff said. Everyone looked and Jeff was standing there with the rest of the Orlando based pilots. "She can fly with us just as well as you. With all the airtime we're going to be putting in, she'll have that license in record time."

Tammy and the girls walked up. "Are we having a party?" she beamed.

"You can't fucking well be horny," Gary burst out laughing.

"Why the fuck not? I haven't had an orgasm in what, an hour and a half? Besides, this place is going to pretty straight-laced this weekend and I'm not one to pass up all these delicious hunks of men."

Mark rolled off his chaise laughing hysterically. "After this afternoon, you're still horny? You're unbelievable!"

"Looks like we missed a party," Brianna said. "We are all going to be busy as hell all weekend and this place is going to be on its best behavior so, yes, I'm going to party."

Gina looked at the rest of the pilots. "Wanna know what will get me ready? Watching you guys go at it. That always makes me wet."

"There is only one thing that would make this better," Maya grinned to her twin sister.

Tila looked up from her smartphone and smiled ever so sweetly. "Sister, your wish is my command."

"When Ainsley arrives tomorrow, D'Orgasmic Air will be completely staffed and sexed up beyond description," said the drop-dead creature who, accompanied by three other equally stunning women walked up to the bar.

Mark and Gary looked in shocked amazement as Nom and Phoc arrived with Filo and Jasmine in tow.

"Ohmigod," Mark yelled as he and Gary rushed to welcome Jeremy's world-class pilots and the most stunning transsexuals walking this earth.

"I can't believe this. Wow, this is fantastic. We've missed you all so much," Gary said as he kissed and hugged them sweetly.

"Jeremy asked us to tell you how proud he is with what you've done. His spies have kept him up to date on a daily basis. He's sorry he can't be here so he sent us to spice up the place," Nom smiled.

Holly ran to them and attacked them as only she could. They kissed her, hugged her and they ran their manicured fingers all over her body.

Brianna looked at Gina, "I don't know about you but I just came. This is going to be fun."

Jeremy's pilots kissed everyone and were groped teasingly.

Gary looked at Tila with laughter in his eyes. "You knew about this huh?"

"Listen buster, you blow our minds constantly. We just wanted to turn the tables and make you smile for a change."

"Sweetheart, you make me smile every day but yes, this is terrific."

Maya turned to them, "You got here just in time. The pilots were going to show us how to start a party off."

"Thank God! I hoped I didn't fly half way around the world and not get to swallow all these delicious cocks," Jasmine purred.

The center emptied out and Lindsay told Brenda that the regular staff had left. She picked up her cell phone and called Ralph to turn off the cameras. She had assembled everyone in the Velvet Glove.

"Jim, will you and Shannon come up here please," Brenda asked.

She turned to everyone assembled, "I am so proud of you. You've all, without exception, exceeded my wildest hopes. Tomorrow will be a day none of us will ever forget and you will be the people who made it all possible. Holly, Mark, and Gary are going to be so surprised and I can't wait to see their expressions."

"At dinner tonight, Jim said something I thought was quite prophetic. Do you remember what you said Jim?"

Jim laughed, "I said I owed Shannon the ride of her life for all the costumes and outfits she had designed."

"Now, I have to tell you something. Before any of you saw the insides of this center, Holly, Gary, and Mark christened this place. Actually, they christened Country Girl and they did it well I'm told. Well, before we leave here tonight, we are christening the entire place," Brenda smiled.

The roar was deafening and people grabbed others and the clothing flew in every direction.

Jim took his queue and he took Shannon in his arms on center stage. He looked into her dark eyes and he felt the bulge in his trousers grow as her fabulous Asian features screamed for him to fuck her senseless. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she pulled him to her lips. Her long, black hair fell across her shoulders as their lips met in a passion-filled kiss.