D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I do now?" Jill smiled. "I've been good, I swear I have."

"You grew up with those three guys. We are jealous and we haven't met Jeremy yet," Cherry said.

Jill smiled, her eyes glazed over and she sighed. "I love them equally but collectively, they are unparalleled in time. You'll both find that out yourselves. I promise you that. In fact, everyone wants to see the three of them do the three of you. Ronnie knows what I'm talking about."

Mark, Jasmine, and Filo walked up to the bar. Staci was drooling as she admired their perfectly crafted bodies and those lovely long cocks. He kissed Cherry, put his arm around her, and told her he was heading to bed. They kissed everyone goodnight and turned and walked back into the house with Jasmine and Filo in tow.

"He said he was going to bed," Jill grinned. "He didn't say anything about sleeping."

Staci roared, her eyes glistening as she watched the four of them walking away. "They are going to have a good night."

Rose rushed up breathlessly," You two, Gary's suite now," she said as she jumped behind the bar and made two pitchers of Rum Runners.

"Looks like they aren't the only ones," Jill giggled. "What the hell, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway. Come on Staci. I think Nom and Phoc await us."