D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held his head as their lips danced.

Carmen turned to Beyoncé and Staci, "I think I'm going to watch this for a few minutes."

Rose leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Don't mind me then," she said as she knelt in front of Carmen and lifted her tiny skirt. Rose slid her thong aside and her hot breath, coupled with the erotic display on stage had Carmen writhing within minutes.

Debbie and Wendy took similar positions and soon, Beyoncé and Staci were moaning with delight.

Jim's hands expertly undid the clasp on the stylish blouse Shannon wore and it slid to her waist. Her lithe body and spectacular breasts heaved as his tongue slid down her neck and onto her chest. Her nipples tightened upon those spectacular breasts, their upward curve demanding his complete attention.

Rose looked up and saw Carmen's eyes were fixed upon the stage. She took her lips and covered Carmen's delicious clit. She began to take tiny, sensuous, upward licks and Carmen was in heaven.

Jim undid the clasp on Shannon's skirt and it fell to her ankles. Beyoncé, Staci, and Carmen marveled at the sight of this spectacular goddess on center stage. Jim's lips teased with her body and Shannon arched her back with each wonderful flick of his tongue. Clad in heels and the silkiest of thigh highs, she was a remarkable sight. He sank to his knees and opened her lovingly.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Carmen, murmured as Rose's tongue drove her to new heights.

Jim had his tongue buried deep inside Shannon and she held his neck as she arched her back and enjoyed what he was doing.

Rose inserted one finger into Carmen and began to stroke as she brought this fabulous woman to another orgasm. Carmen was fixated on the stage but she let Rose know she loved what she was doing.

Shannon screamed and came massively on Jim's face. Her body shook and she held him tight to her. Apparently, he had learned well as his tongue never quit and her orgasm erupted again. She was screaming and cumming at Jim's perfection.

"Oh fuck," Carmen purred as Rose inserted a second and a third finger into her hot, sensational pussy. She stroked deep and felt Carmen welcome her inside.

Shannon reached down and pulled Jim up. Her naked body pressed against his still clothed frame. She kissed him deeply, passionately. Her fingers deftly stripped him and he stood on that stage with a raging hardon and an Asian beauty ready to devour him.

Carmen inhaled as Rose inserted a fourth finger into her. Rose's tongue was driving her wild and her hand was fantastic. Carmen watched as Shannon's perfect face opened and Jim's long, thick cock slid between her lips. The eroticism of the spectacle coupled with Rose's talents had Carmen in a state of pure bliss.

Shannon was completely lost in lust as she swallowed Jim completely. He placed his hands lovingly against the sides of her head and he purred, "Suck my cock, darling, suck it."

Rose looked at Carmen as she arched her back against her chair. Her hand caressed Rose's head and she moaned massively as she came harder than before. Rose cupped her thumb against her palm and pushed forward.

Carmen's eyes widened, "Oh yes Rose, Oh fuck yes. Oh baby, I love it. Slide your arm into me. Fuck me Rose, Oh fuck!"

Shannon pulled Jim out of her mouth and turned around. Jim leaned over and suddenly, a stage within the stage ascended. He walked Shannon over to the elevated stage and sat her on it. Her stilettos shone as she spread her legs wide and he walked into her hot, wanton pussy.

He fucked her spectacularly.

For her part, Rose closely matched each onstage thrust into Carmen. Carmen was beyond incendiary by this time and she started yelling for cock.

Hank walked up behind her. His strong black hands caressed her cheeks and lips. She sucked his fingers into her mouth and swallowed them as Rose drove her arm deeper. Her lips caressed Carmen's clit while Hank pulled her head back over the chair. His dark, massive cock brushed her lips and her tongue lurched out to bathe him fully. She opened her mouth and he brought the velvet tip to her face. She stretched her lips wide and took him inside.

Hank watched as his pipe disappeared into her perfect features. He saw what Rose was doing and grinned. He held her head and lovingly caressed her face. Hank was huge and Carmen was spectacular. She threw her head back, arched her back and allowed them to fuck her senseless.

Rose was deep inside her. Carmen felt every ridge and vein on the massive black cock that so masterfully filled her throat. She threw her head back and cupped Hank's huge balls tenderly while he began to massage her breasts.

Shannon was screaming onstage as Jim had brought her a cascade of orgasms, which took her breath away. Her body was drenched and she loved it. Jim's hands toured her subtle flesh as she reclined and exploded repeatedly.

Everywhere you looked, cocks were being inhaled. Clits were being licked as pussies and asses were penetrated deeply and lovingly.

Rose looked at Hank and smiled. He pulled his cock from Carmen's sweet lips as Rose extricated herself as well. Carmen was on fire. Hank walked around and lifted her up. He kissed her and lifted her onto the table. His cock caressed her tight asshole and she screamed for joy.

"Shove that gorgeous cock up my ass darling," she growled. "Oh yes, it is so big. Stretch my ass and make me beg for it. Oh...this is so good! Fuck my ass baby; fuck it deep. Rose, get your pretty pussy up on this table."

Rose slid up on the table and Carmen dove into her sweet, naked slit. Carmen had Rose screaming within minutes as Hank pounded her ass for all he was worth.

Jim was ball deep in Shannon's ass and she was dancing all over that stage. His every thrust was wetly met wonderfully. She needed this fucking. She was happy.

Cherry and Ronnie were all over the club. They were joining in all over and thanking everyone in as only they could. Pheromones wafted everywhere as orgasms screamed through the structure.

The dancers had grabbed Brenda and ravished that tall redhead completely. She was giggling as she gave everyone straight A's. Her cell phone rang.

Brenda grabbed a microphone and announced that their presence was requested back at the house.

The place was put back in order and everyone headed back to Windermere.

Filo looked at Phoc and smiled. "Come on girlfriend, let's show these boys how to suck some serious cock."

"Oh fuck, here we go," Gary, laughed as me looked at Mark and directed his attention to the house.

Jill was running across the lawn. "Ohmigod, ohmigod! I can't believe you're here," she said as she jumped into Nom's arms and kissed her. She pushed her back and appraised her critically. "Dammit, you get prettier everytime I see you." She kissed her again.

"You, darling, get a front row seat. We are here to enjoy the opening but tonight, we are going to instruct these men in the proper way to suck a cock," Nom told her.

"Oh goodie! I could watch you suck cock forever darling," Jill said as she kissed her again. She turned to Mark and Gary. "Did you know about this?"

"Blame our Thai sexpots. They arranged this," Mark said. "This should be interesting."

"Excuse me ladies," JoJo said in her sexiest Australian accent. "House rules are in effect."

Tammy brought up the sound system and the Thai lovelies started to dance.

Nom grabbed Brianna and had her naked in just a few minutes. She kissed her and guided her to a chaise. "I'll be back for you later," she said.

Phoc guided an equally naked Gina to the chaise next to Brianna and danced away. They saw Jack and Tom and made a beeline for them.

The four gorgeous Thai's, clad only in thigh-highs and the highest heels imaginable grabbed Jack, Tom, Jeff, and Alan and the party began.

The women relaxed surrounding Mark and Gary and watched the show that was taking place. Their beautiful faces and slim, sexy bodies spelled sexual desire in capital letters. The way they handled the men before them spoke volumes of the lust within.

Jasmine was a cocksucker's cocksucker and to demonstrate, she took Jack's sweet cock to the hilt in one swift move. The glint in her eye grew brighter as his substantial balls bounced off her chin.

"This is so hot," Gina beamed. "This turns me on so much, I can't tell you."

Henry and Glen paired up and all the women were enthralled at the sight of those lovely men sucking those spectacular cocks.

"I'm dripping wet," Brianna said. "Tammy darling, are you thirsty?"

Tammy didn't need any further encouragement. Bobbie and Tammy slid between their legs with soft moans and tender licks. Gina and Brianna loved the feel of these two tender women licking them so sweetly.

Jack, Tom, Jeff, and Alan lifted the Thai cocksuckers off their knees and knelt before them. Their hands roamed their sleek bodies as four lovely cocks' inflated awaiting inhalation. A collective gasp came from the women as those four women's cocks sprang to life.

"I miss Thailand," Tila moaned.

"I know that feeling," Jill purred. "I just have to make sure I get some quality time with them myself. I love the feeling of their large cocks and soft breasts. I'm insatiable just thinking about it."

"Oh, by the way, Jooms asked us to give you a present," Maya told her.

"Oh, what present darling?" Jill asked.

"We decided to wait until after the opening. It is going to take all day to give it to you," Tila smirked.

"I really miss Jooms too," Jill sighed as a broad evil smile spread across her face. "I take it, I'm going to enjoy this present a lot huh?"

"Darling, you could say that," they said in unison. They leaned over and each took Jill's nipples between their teeth, licked, and sucked her into heaven.

"What is it about watching men suck cock that is so damned hot?" JoJo asked as she took Mark's cock from her lips.

"I love it," Holly said. "I particularly love it when these four are nearby. Great bodies, fabulous tits, and cocks to die for. I know I'm going to be enjoying myself tonight," she said as she went down on Gary again.

"Thank you Jeremy," Gary said as he raised his glass.

"I'll drink to that," Mark grinned. "I'll definitely drink to that. The girls are going to lose their minds."

"The girls!" Gary laughed. "I hope you're including Brenda. She is going to freak."

Jill snickered, "No shit. She will lose it but so will Shannon. You do know we've got a jet to fill with clothing huh?"

"Oh yeah," Gary said. "We export all over the globe but I swear Thailand gets the most merchandise."

Mark laughed, "They never pay their invoice."

"What the fuck are you laughing about?" Jill smiled. "You've never paid your bill either."

"Take it out in trade," he giggled.

Jim locked the doors and everyone headed for the mansion. Cherry slid behind the wheel and Brenda, Staci and Ronnie settled in.

"What did Mark say hon?" Cherry asked.

"All I know is he said he wanted everyone back there as soon as possible. They've probably done the math and know that tonight is the last night to party for several days. They are probably horny."

"They've been fucking their brains out all day. Trust me, Tammy would have made sure of that," Cherry said. "I want to spring something on them tonight. I don't want to wait until tomorrow."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Brenda smirked.

"Sure am. Staci, you're coming home with us tonight."

"Oh this is going to be good," Ronnie, giggled. "Let's see how long it takes Mark to realize. You are in for the night of your life."

"I usually never have stage fright but from what everyone tells me, I do now," she whined.

"Honey, trust me, they will be the ones who will be nervous," Brenda giggled. "The one you have to watch out for is Jill. She will go fucking berserk."

Mark heard the cars arrive. He went and got the Thai sweethearts. Everyone sauntered onto the patio desperately trying to keep a straight face. The massive French doors opened and Cherry led the way onto the patio.

Brenda looked at all the naked people and smirked, "I knew it. They are somehow still horny. Tammy, you're fired. I would have thought you'd have them in a coma by now."

"Hey, I tried Brenda, Honestly, I really tried but sometimes, shit happens," She said as the crowd parted revealing four of the most seductive transsexuals ever created."

"Ohmigod! Holy Fuck! Ohmigod!" Brenda gasped as she ran into Nom's arms." They followed suit and greeted them warmly.

Cherry walked into Mark's arms and kissed him sweetly. "Hi baby, did you miss me today?"

"More than you'll ever know my love. Come here and let me introduce you."

"Girls, we're screwed! Would you look at this gorgeous woman. Mark will never touch us again," Phoc exclaimed. "I didn't think it possible but Banner, you've reached the pinnacle baby. Come here girlfriend, give Phoc a kiss. Oh, you're delicious."

Staci watched from the house and her jaw dropped when she saw the four of them. They honestly do something everyday to blow peoples minds.

The girls were introduced to all the new dancers who hadn't made it to Thailand.

Rose ran into Gary's arms. "Have I told you today?" She said as she nuzzled his neck.

"Don't thank me, I had nothing to do with this. We were just as surprised as you are."

"Maya and Tila, it had to be them! God, I love those two."

"Now this is my kind of kink," Carmen said as she high-fived Beyoncé who was standing on the patio trying to absorb all of this.

"Listen up people," Tammy barked. House rules people. Chop, chop! After tonight, we're on our best behavior." Let's get this party going. I haven't cum in a very long time."

"What is the definition of a 'very long time'?" Jim grinned. "Twenty minutes?"

"And your point is?" she said as her hips flared and almost fell off her heels.

The party was on.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes," Cherry said. "I just want to hang up my clothes." She kissed him and disappeared.

Ronnie walked up and threw her arms around him. She kissed him deeply. "Hello darling, I've missed you." She gave him a deep, soul- searching kiss as he removed her clothes quickly.

"I like the new hair styles. I spotted that as soon as you two got here. You look good enough to eat."

"I am good enough to eat and before this night is over, we are going to blow your mind," Ronnie said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, promises, promises," he grinned and took her in his arms. Their lips met in a hungry dance as Cherry stepped in and knelt before him.

"That's it girl. Suck that gorgeous cock. Suck him and please him for all you are worth," Ronnie murmured.

Ronnie's breasts crushed his chest while Cherry spectacularly loved his cock. Her lips caress him, milking his broad shaft and bringing him so much pleasure.

Across the patio, people were pairing and tripling off but a few eyes were watching closely.

"I want you darling. I want to rock your world tonight," Ronnie said. "Cherry, save some of that lovely cock for me darling."

"Ahem, I will, if I ever get to it," Cherry said.

Mark stopped in his tracks and looked beyond Ronnie at Cherry who stood several feet behind her. Her hand was on her hip and she was struggling to keep a straight face. Mark looked at her and then into Ronnie's sparkling eyes.

"What the fuck?" Gary exclaimed as the entire patio burst into laughter.

Mark looked down. His eyes locked onto the spectacular woman who returned his gaze with his cock in her mouth. "You can say that again bro," he gasped.

"Cheating on me are you? Mr. Banner, what am I going to do with you?"

"Mmm," the voice from below purred. "I don't know about you darling but I am going to fuck this man senseless." She swallowed him fully and then stood and looked into his eyes.

Mark's head was spinning. His eyes shot from Ronnie to Cherry and then to Brenda who was giggling like a schoolgirl.

"I, uh, I," he stammered.

Cherry walked between them and put her arms around his neck and she kissed him wonderfully. "I got you this time," she laughed. "Mark, darling, I'd like to introduce you to Staci Flood."

"Well, I'll be dammed," Gary grinned.

"This is amazing. I am totally speechless," Mark smiled.

"Mark this date on the wall," Tammy grinned.

"You're identical, I mean, holy shit, ohmigod!"

Cherry walked up and grabbed Gary and Jill. She introduced them. Gary was equally speechless. Jill's eyes had glazed over and she was subconsciously licking her lips. Holly walked up equally in a daze.

Staci turned to Mark, kissed him and then she kissed Gary, Jill, and Holly. She looked at Jill and Holly, "Are they as good as I'm told they are?"

"They are better," a voice answered. Staci looked over and saw a gorgeous woman with a nine-inch cock smiling at her. "Believe us girlfriend, tonight will be a night you'll never forget," Nom grinned.

"Memo to Mark, about that Viagra we talked about," Gary grinned.

Mark was still speechless. He looked into the eyes of these wondrous women and smiled, "No shit Sherlock."

"Who do I have to thank for this? Mark asked.

"You'll never guess in a million years," Cherry cooed.

"Come on baby, who?"

"You can thank Loretta baby; Loretta and Luke Bryan to be precise. Oh don't forget to thank Brenda."

Mark's eyes shot to Brenda. "You were in on this?"

"Well, that settles that, you will be punished," Gary grinned.

"Don't be mad at her guys, Staci has been here for 11 days now," Ronnie said coyly as she backed away from them.

Gary looked at the patio and saw all the dancers smirking sweetly. "Uh, that means," he said as he looked from one to another, "You have all been keeping this from us."

Carmen and Beyoncé walked up and kissed Staci sweetly. "We sure have. We wanted to see the look on your faces. It was priceless," Carmen, told them. "Staci is a friend of ours too. She is one of the best dancers alive today."

Staci's hand fell to his now limp dick. "I'm thinking we have to work on this some more," she said as their eyes met. She molded into his arms and he responded.

"We didn't fly all the way here to watch Mark get all the sugar. Look at all these delicious cocks' girls. Momma is hungry," Jasmine, giggled. She dropped to her knees and took Hank's long black cock into her china perfect lips. Hank was larger than anyone had ever seen him and he leaned back against the wall and just let this amazing creature suck his cock.

"That's the last we'll see of him tonight," Gary laughed. "She is going for gold. I've been there, I know what's coming."

The party was in full force. Everyone knew they had to get it out of their system as the next few days it would be strictly business around here.

Three hours later, a completely 'certified' Staci sat grinning at the bar. Cherry walked up and kissed her. "How are you darling?"

"I've never been better in my life. Does this happen often around here?"

"Not all the time. They are serious men but they are also horny as can be too. I will tell you this, you can search the world over and find very few men who will treat you as well as they do,"

Cherry said as she sipped her drink.

"What is with the transsexuals? My God, they are hot?"

"As you know, I went through a very bad time and I didn't go to Thailand. I just met them tonight myself. They are Jeremy's pilots. Pretty sexy huh?" Cherry said. She spent the next few minutes explaining that situation to Staci. "I know we are going back to Thailand next summer. You are more than welcome to join us. From what I've been told, it is life changing."

"You tell me when and I'll be there," Staci grinned. "I wouldn't miss that for the world. Brenda told me that doing the three of them together is indescribable."

"Makes you hate Jill, doesn't it?" Cherry smiled as Jill walked up to the bar.