Double Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,891 Followers

I didn't have long to gaze. In a second, Riley bent over at her waist, her mouth open. In a split second, my nipple was no longer exposed, it was engulfed her mouth. I grunted (I admit it) and my legs shook a little. I couldn't keep my balance and I felt back against the front door. Riley didn't seem to notice. I heard a soft moan emanate from her throat as she continued to kiss my nipple. Her hot, wet tongue moved thickly across the taut skin of my nipple, flicking it and playing with it gently.

"Oh Jesus!" I moaned and closed my eyes. The sensation was just too intense to bear. Riley's face sank into the soft flesh of my breast and her attentions on my nipple were intensely passionate. It seemed like all of the nerves in my body were routed through that nipple and each tiny movement of her tongue pulled strings in my knees and shoulders, causing me to slump.

Riley began to suck gently on my nipple and I opened my eyes. I looked down across my chest. I could see Riley's big, beautiful eyes looking up at me from there. Her irises, generally very bright, shone with a kind of brilliance I didn't think was possible. Seeing those big blue lights shining up at me increased the ardor of the moment. I needed something more.

While Riley's mouth was still wrapped tightly around my nipple, I pushed myself up slightly from the door. I reached behind my back and clumsily unhooked my bra. I let the bra slide off of my arms and it dropped down between Riley and me. My other breast now exposed, Riley's hand shot up, finding its hardened nipple. Her hand gently rubbed my breast, squeezing the flesh but not so roughly as to cause any pain. She let my nipple roll between her thumb and forefinger, giving it little pulls and rubs.

"Oh fuck Riley, that is so good!" I moaned and I saw her smile around my breast. Somehow, Riley had managed to increase the level of sensation I was feeling, it had climbed past the point where I thought it possible to comprehend. Her mouth and her fingers moved with a knowledge and skill that I'd never experienced before with a lover. Like she knew just how my body worked.

While she played with my breasts, Riley worked her free hand down between our bodies. I felt Riley's hand against my belt buckle. I moved my hips back slightly, giving her the access she needed. I felt her slipped my belt out of the loops and flop it open. I felt her fingers fumble for my buttons. Eventually she unbuttoned my pants and even got the zipper down.

It was at this moment I realized that, in a few seconds, I was going to be completely naked and Riley would still be fully clothed. I desperately wanted to see her body. Even the thought of doing so made my stomach flip. I looked at Riley, whose eyes were now closed, concentrating on all of her tasks (and still doing an amazing job). I noticed that her feet were sort of far forward, her butt sticking backwards. She was a bit off balanced. I had a fun little idea.

In one quick motion, I moved my hands up towards Riley's neck, grabbed her collar and pulled it wide over on her t-shirt, and gave her a gentle shove with my wrists. Riley tottered and then started to fall backwards. My nipple popped out of her mouth, "Woah!" she said as she completely lost balance. As she fell, I held on tight to her shirt. It popped up over her head and a moment later, Riley fell onto her back on the pull-out sofa, giggling, and wearing only a pink bra above her waist.

"You think you are pretty clever," she said laughing and I smiled back at her. I tossed her t-shirt at her and she caught it and threw it on the floor. "Come here," she said, hooking her index finger at me. I wanted to go after her right then. She looked so amazing. Her body, what I could see of it, was just as lovely as I'd imagined. She was soft and delicate, with exquisite curves. Her small breasts sat up high on her chest as she sat on the bed.

"I showed you mine, show me yours," I demanded, pointing to my breasts. Her eyes followed my finger and I saw her sort of get a dreamy smile when she looked at me.

"I don't think my breasts compare to yours, even if I take the bra off," she said and licked her lip.

"I will judge that," I responded. Riley seemed to want to do it and, without further comment, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. In a moment, she slid it off of her small body and threw it on the floor.

"So pretty," I said without thinking the instant she removed it. Her small breasts still sat high on her chest, as though she hadn't removed her bra (ah youth!) and had the perfect, tear drop shape that everyone wants. Her nipples were small, and extremely pink, standing out beautiful on her creamy white skin. They looked like they would taste lovely, popped into my mouth.

"You think so?" Riley asked, actually sounding a bit reticent.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," I said and in that moment, I absolutely meant it. I'd never felt desire to possess anything as much as I wanted Riley's body. Riley smiled broadly.

"Come get a closer look then!" she begged. I was done holding back. I took two steps toward the bed and then jumped on top of it. Riley giggled as we jostled on the bed. Soon she was sort of sitting with her back to the headboard (and by that, I mean the back of the couch) and I was near her feet. In a quick motion, I threw my right leg over Riley's hips and grabbed her wrists. Now I was straddling her waist and Riley flopped back onto the bed. I loved the way her breasts spread out across her chest as she laid down. She was looking up at me now, biting her lower lip. I pushed her wrists back so that they were on the bed on either side of her head.

"I can't believe this is happening," I said, suddenly struck by the unlikelihood of the day's events.

"Don't let it slip away," Riley begged and it seemed like good advice. I leaned forward and my hair draped around Riley's face. I felt my large breasts hand down over Riley's body and I leaned forward more. I moved my hips back some, so that I was straddling Riley's knees and my body dropped lower. I felt my nipples brush across Riley's skin.

"Oh fuck!" Riley moaned. I felt a shiver and didn't know if it was from Riley's skin or her words. I let my body fall farther and my breasts pressed against Riley's. Our breasts pressed together entirely now. I can't describe how strange (and wonderful) it felt to have her flesh against mine, so soft and perfect. I felt her hard nipples pressing into my skin and it heighted the sensation.

Riley and I were still ensconced in the canopy formed by my hair. I could see her smiling in the soft light. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. This kiss felt different than the others. It was no less passionate that our earlier kissed, but they were more knowing. Our lips found one another easily, our tongues moved into place without thought. We had already learned what the other person wanted.

For several minutes, Riley and I just laid on top of one another on her couch. Our lips sealed together, our tongues once against exploring. Our breasts were pressed together, adding a pressure and a thrill to our kisses. Most interestingly, both of our hips were moving. I can't say we were intentionally trying anything, but the tension was boiling over. While I kissed Riley, I rocked my hips back and forth across her legs, my body desperate for some sort of release from the sexual tension. Unfortunately, my positioning made it difficult to get any satisfaction, though occasionally my pussy would rub against Riley's knee through several layers of fabric, causing me to groan. For Riley it was even worse. Even as our kisses drove her more and more toward complete sexual frustration, her position was such that she could only squirm on the bed and moan loudly into her mouth.

Finally, after a long time just kissing and feeling our bodies pressed together, I decided to give her (and myself) some relief. While still kissing Riley (actually she was sucking on my tongue at that moment), put lifted my legs and put my knees together. Riley's legs split opened and I dropped down on my knees between them. I sat up slightly, my breasts rising off of Riley's, but I kept our mouths tight together. Riley's hands quickly found their way to my breasts, kneading my skin and causing me to moan loudly.

I licked at Riley's tongue while my hands flew to her jeans. I quickly unbuttoned them and drew down the zipper. I sunk my hands into the waistband of the tight jeans (loving the way that my fingers felt as they brushed across her hips) and Riley knew what I wanted. She lifted her taut ass up off of the bed, arching her back slightly. She actually lifted up so high that our kiss broke and her stomach pressed against my breasts. I scooted back slightly, and started to work Riley's jeans down. They were so incredibly tight that I had to yank hand first on one side and then the other, trying to will them over her round ass. Riley giggled and bit her knuckle as she watched me struggle.

"You could help," I said and she shook her head. I smiled at her playfulness and worked harder to get the jeans down. Finally, they rolled down over her ass. I quickly slid them down her body. Riley's legs were beautiful. It was smooth, a delicate and tapered wonderfully from her full, feminine thigh down to her small feet. I moved slightly to the side, giving room to remove her pants and throw them on the floor, and then lifted her left leg so that I could kiss her milky calf. Riley laughed and pointed her toe, kicking my hair gently as I kissed her.

Now Riley was lying on her back on her bed, wearing nothing but a pair of pink boy-short panties. Her legs were still spread and I could see a small patch of dark pink in the center of her panties. Riley was extremely wet. In fact, I could already smell her scent on the air. It was surprising both how potent her pheromones seemed to be and also how much I enjoyed it. I'd never liked the smells of sex (or sounds, or tastes...etc.) before. But Riley's sharp, but delectable aroma filled my nostrils and made my mouth water.

Beyond that, now that she was almost naked, I could see her whole body in its natural state. She was thin, she had long, somewhat bony arms and a surprisingly round ass, and her breasts were perfectly proportional. Somehow, she was more than the sum of her parts. She looked so innocent and sexy at the same time. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted her.

I was near her feet now, and I decided that I desperately needed to kiss her again. I determined to try to move in a sexy fashion. I dropped down on my hands and knees, facing up towards her face. I gave her an animalistic, almost lupine stare, and then started to slink up towards her. I felt my large breasts swinging underneath of me as I crawled towards Riley. She spread her legs wider and looked at me with her perfect eyes. I put my hands on either side of her hips, slinking closer to her.

As my nipples started to trail across Riley's stomach and then her breasts, she did something a little bit interesting. Her legs were still spread, but she brought them back slightly, pulling them up toward her stomach. Then she deftly hooked her big toes into the waist band of my work pants, near my hips. I barely noticed at first, just feeling a slightly pressure on my hips. But, my pants were stilled unbuttoned and unzipped from our kiss at the door. As I scooted forward, I was surprised to find my pants slipping off my hips. In fact, Riley's toes had gotten so close to my skin that they were pulling my panties down as well! By the time my face was hovering a few inches above Riley's my pants and underwear were down around my knees! I was essentially naked.

"Cute trick, Monkey Toes," I said and Riley giggled.

"Oh god, please don't call me that while we're..." she said and then I laughed too. I figured it was too late now to be modest. I shift my weight from one knee and then the other, and quickly took my pants off and threw them on the floor. I was completely naked now. I could see Riley trying to look around me and realized that she wanted to see what I looked like entirely naked. I felt flattered and decided to oblige. I leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then got up on my knees between her legs again.

Instantly, Riley's eyes traced their way down from my eyes, over my neck, down my chest, over my breasts and then belly, and then down between my legs. What she saw between my legs was my pussy, waxed bare (I hated doing it, but it was a "first date" tradition), with puffy, dark red labia. My inner labia were somewhat large and a little off-symmetrical, and it usually made me uncomfortable when someone saw it. But for some reason I didn't feel self-conscious about it in front of Riley. I saw by her eyes and gentle smile, that she liked it. I was just as appreciative of her body, as I could see that the little red nub of my clitoris was clearly visible and out from its hood and my whole pussy glistened with my juices. The sensations that had tingled my nipples and through my fingers had all seemed to resonate in that tight spot. My pussy felt aching, like it would burst if something did not relieve the unbearable pressure.

"Can I touch it?" Riley asked and looked at me excitedly. I almost laughed at the innocence of her question. As though that hadn't been the goal all along!

"I want you to do whatever you want to me," I said, trying to convey to Riley the feeling of abandon I had. Released, I wanted her to take every part of me. I wanted to give myself up to her. She nodded slowly, sensing the complete depth of what I was saying.

I moved so that I was straddling Riley's right leg, my wet pussy almost dripping down onto her upper thigh. Now I leaned forward again, more quickly. I placed my hand down on the bed behind Riley, slipping it under the curve of her neck, wrapping my fingers around her spine and pulled her up towards me. In a moment, our lips met again. Riley's mouth opened, letting my tongue dive into her mouth. I she just let me entirely in, and my tongue probed deeply, almost to her throat.

With my right hand, I quickly found Riley's left breast. I felt my fingers sink into her flesh (and her moan slightly). Her nipple felt like a hard bullet against my palm. I gently circled my palm around the very tip of her nipple, teasing her and hoping to make her body shake. Then I moved forward more forcefully, squeezing her breast firmly but delicately and loving the way it felt in my hand. I'd never felt a conscious desire to feel a breast before (I didn't even play with my own while masturbating) but for some reason, touching Riley's breast felt so right. Maybe it just felt right to feel a woman.

Regardless, Riley's attention was no longer on our kisses or her breasts. Riley's right hand rose up from the bed and found its way between my legs. "Fuck!" I moaned, almost screamed. Riley's warm fingers had slid up between my legs and rubbed gently across my wet slit. Just the barest tips of her fingers against my skin. But the feeling was intense. The ache inside of me instantly grew more powerful and my body shook. My hips moved downward, almost automatically, trying to find Riley's fingers. My tongue became rigid in Riley's mouth. Riley kept playing coy, just barely stroking across my slit and moving her hands away from me. I whined in true frustration.

I decided that two could play at that game. I slipped my right hand off of Riley's tit, moving it down over her stomach and between her legs. She was still wearing her panties, but I could feel heat emanating out from between her legs. She could feel my hand against the inside of her thigh and her hips bucked slightly. I carefully moved my fingers against the fabric of Riley's panties. They soaked totally through and my fingers felt slick with her aromatic juices. Riley squealed and writhed on the bed.

"Oh my God!" Riley moaned, "Get my clit! Please get my clit!" She moaned.

"You started this, give it to me first," I moaned back. As I spoke, I let my fingers trail across Riley's pussy again. I want to touch her so badly. But I needed to hold off. It wasn't long.

"Oh God, this is so intense!" Riley groaned as my fingers just barely tripped across her clit through her panties. That seemed to be all she needed to get her going. In a moment, I felt her right hand move up, no longer moving away from my pussy, no longer teasing. Now I felt the pads of her fingers press wetly into my slit.

"Oh!" was the only noise I managed to make. In a few moments, Riley's fingers were making tight circles across my labia, pressing slightly into my warm slit. After that, her fingers were drenched in my juices. She kept circling her fingers, but moved them higher on my pussy. I felt her slick, wet fingers circling around my aching clit and for a moment my mind went blank. It was almost like it was just too much, too much sensory perception and too much emotional discovery. My mind couldn't handle it. No thoughts, just pleasure. My body was consumed by the rising sexual tension inside of me and the desire to see that tension burst.

"Me too baby, please," Riley moaned. I looked down now into her eyes, and they looked desperate and pleading. I dropped my head back down, kissing Riley deeply. Her mouth opened easily, expectantly, taking my tongue. At the same moment, my right hand dropped down fully onto Riley's wet panties. I felt the panties press down into Riley's wet mound and I heard her groan. I started to move my fingers in tight circles, just like Riley's fingers were moving on mine. My fingers circled around, sliding the wet fabric of Riley's panties against clit. Riley shuddered, and her fingers moved faster against me.

For a long while, Riley and I just stayed that way. I was still lightly straddling her leg, bent over her body. Our lips were pressed together, and our tongues moved freely between our mouths. My left hand was behind Riley's neck while my right hand moved furiously between legs, slipping around on the wet cotton of her panties. Riley's left hand had moved up to her own breasts and she was squeezing her flesh and pinching at her nipples. At the same time, Riley's right hand was against her thigh and her fingers were playing knowingly between my legs. I felt her finger tips slide across my inflamed lips and my hard little clit. We both moaned loudly into one another's mouths and I could feel Riley's body shaking underneath of me. The smell of our arousal had mixed together and become overpoweringly lovely in the room.

I could've stayed like that all night, just playing with Riley's pussy while she played with mine. There was something absolutely wonderful about it, something perfect. And I felt myself rising higher and higher toward a climax. The anxiety was too intense to last much longer. But then Riley did something that changed the action. She quickly pulled her right hand away from my pussy and broke our kiss. I groaned loudly as she did so, the loss of her touch was almost too much to bear. I was almost going to ask her to keep going, but I saw her quickly bring her fingers up towards her face. Her fingers glistened with my juices and, so close to my face, the smell of my arousal was thick. Riley looked at me with her shining eyes, smiled, and then dipped her index finger deeply into her mouth. "Mmmm," she said.

I couldn't believe how hot the sight of the beautiful Riley sucking down my juices was. For a moment, it felt like her fingers were once again gently stroking my slit. The pleasure I felt from watching her was almost physical. She kept her eyes open while she sucked on her finger, giving me a naughty glare. Suddenly, she pulled her index finger out of her mouth and then plopped her middle finger quickly into my mouth! Suddenly, I was feeling the warmth and softness of Riley's finger against my tongue. More exquisitely, that finger was covered in my own juices. For the first time in my life I tasted the salty, tangy essence of my sexuality. I sucked hard on Riley's finger, closing my eyes and reveling in it. Soon, I had sucked Riley's finger clean and my juices were resting in my stomach.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,891 Followers