Double Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,891 Followers

But I wanted more. It had been too good to stop now. What's more, I didn't just want to taste my own essence. I wanted to taste the supreme femininity of my lover's sexual center. I wanted to drink her in entirely so that her sex would fuel my body, become a part of my cells and therefore a party of my existence. I gently pulled Riley's finger from my mouth.

Then I moved quickly. My fingers slipped out from between Riley's legs and I retreated down the bed. Riley started to sit up, but I placed my hand against her breast, slowly easing her back down onto her back. In a moment, I was crouched on my knees between Riley's legs. She was looking up at me uncertainly, her still-wet hand now across her mouth. I reached forward and grabbed the waistband of Riley's panties. She instantly lifted her hips up off of the bed and I easily removed the wet garment.

Once I had dropped her panties on the floor, I looked now between Riley's legs. Her pussy was absolutely, stunningly beautiful. Her inner labia were the same light pink color of her nipples and her slit was small, tight, and symmetrical. Because she was extremely aroused and her legs were spread wide, I could see the beautiful pink flesh of her slit and could sense the mysteries contained deeper inside. At the top of her pussy, her hard little clit, about the same size as mine, stood up firmly and achingly. Above her clit, on her mons Venus was a tightly manicured strip of blonde hair. She was breathtaking and I needed to be closer.

I quickly scooted back a little bit farther and then dropped down onto my elbows and knees. Now my face was just a few inches from Riley's pussy. I could see the contours of her sex more clearly now, the gentle colors and the soft curves. Beyond the good looks, I absolutely loved the heady smell of Riley's arousal. Her pussy glistened with her juices and they smell raw and divine. Something delicious. I felt my mouth watering and my body ached. My pussy was evening wetter now that it had been, and I felt my wetness cold against my inner thighs.

I bent forward slightly, closing the gap between my face and Riley's pussy. For a moment I stopped, and I looked up towards Riley's face. It was such an amazing view from that spot. My eyes moved over Riley's flat, sexy tummy, up over the soft white mounds of her breasts, then to her neck and her beautiful face. Her eyes were bright, looking down at me and seeming to will be to go further. Her hand was still over her mouth and I wasn't sure if she was stilling breathing. I decided not to leave her in suspense any longer.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against Riley's slit. My lips sunk into the soft, wet flesh of her labia. I could feel the intense heat radiating out from her pussy and soaking into my lips. It was the most amazing kiss I'd ever shared with anyone. I embraced fully my desire for femininity, my need for it. The kiss symbolized, to my lust-fevered mind, an acceptance of my realizations about myself. And it felt liberating.

I broke my kiss briefly and licked my lips. "Mmmm," I said, from somewhere deep in my throat. Riley tasted differently from me. She was not quite as salty and her juices were thicker, most potent. I couldn't believe how good she tasted. I needed more. I stuck my tongue out, flat and thick, and pressed it gently against Riley's pussy. I felt her body trembling as I did so. I moved my tongue up and into her slit slowly. I moaned as I did so, overcome by the moment. Riley's juices covered my tongue and her warm lips squeezed slightly around my tongue. I savored her flavor and her touch, never wanting the moment to end.

"Christ baby, oh Christ!" Riley moaned. Her hands shot down to the bed and I saw her fingers sink into the blankets. My tongue rolled up to the top of Riley's pussy, pressing against the hard bead of her clit. Instantly, Riley's entire body went completely tense and I heard a swift intake of air into her mouth. I smiled as well as I could in the situation. I knew exactly what Riley wanted.

I wrapped my lips gently around Riley's clit, kissing it gently and reveling in the squealing noises that she made. My lower lip pressed against her slit and my nose was buried in the downy soft patch of pubic hair above. I took my left arm and sort of wrapped it around Riley's right thigh, holding her close while she squirmed. I flattened out on my tummy on the bed, letting my breasts press into the fabric. At the same time, my right arms snaked up Riley's body until the tips of my fingers fell on her nipples.

Now that I was comfortable and in position, I began to give Riley the attention she deserved. I darted my tongue out between my tight lips and I felt the tip slide across Riley's clit. She moaned loudly. Her hands sprung up from her sides and I felt them on my head, pushing me down and grasping at my hair. She pulled on my hair roughly and I groaned. The vibrations from my groan rocketed through Riley's body, making her squeeze harder. I flicked at Riley's nipple with my right hand and my tongue mimicked its motion against Riley's clit.

I stayed between Riley's legs for a long while. Sometimes I would make my tongue hard and circle around her clit, or even briefly move down lower and push into her slit. Other times, I made my tongue fat, wet, and soft and lapped at her pussy like a kitten. Still other times I would flick my tongue hard and fast against her clit. I didn't really have any idea what I was doing, I just sort of threw out the occasional things that lovers had done for me that had worked in the past. But I quickly learned the things Riley liked, based on the movement of her body and the sounds that she produced. Every time she moaned or twisted on the bed, I knew that it was something that worked for her and I would double up on it. I wanted to desperately to give Riley pleasure, to thank her in some way for her part in my epiphany and for bringing me back home in the whirl of passion and giving herself to me.

It didn't take too long. After a few minutes of playing with Riley's nipple while I teased and licked her clitoris, I could tell she was getting close. Each flick of my tongue made her body jump. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip, breathing shallowly. Soon, her muscles became incredibly tense. Her fingers wrapped more tightly in my hair. Her legs squeezed in around my head (pinching my hand off of her breast). I never let up, I kept teasing at Riley, pushing her farther and farther. Until, finally, I heard Riley let out a long, low sigh. Her body tensed to the point that all her muscles were locked (and my head felt like it would burst), then she let out a cute little moan ("Oh god...") and her body started to shake. At that moment, her body went completely limp and she fell back on the bed. My chin was somehow even more covered in her juices than it had been before and I could feel something inside of her seem to pulse. Riley had cum. I had made a woman cum. I'd never felt sexier in my entire life. It was like I had found something new that I wanted to do right and I'd nailed it on the first try.

For a moment, I kept licking at Riley, trying to get her to go again! Riley giggled, and pushed me away, and I got up on my knees. Then Riley then closed her knees together. She was too sensitive to be touched there again. I smiled at her as her eyes opened.

"Ash, that was...amazing. I've never had...an orgasm like that in my life!" she gushed and I felt myself becoming embarrassed. But also happy.

"Glad you liked it," I mumbled.

"Oh god your face!" she said and I didn't know what she meant. I put my hand up to my cheek. But in a second she got up on her knees in front of me. Her eyes were still glowing with that intensity from before, but I could see a relaxation in her that hadn't been there before. She looked serene and beautiful. I wondered briefly what sort of crazed frustration she saw in me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she leaned in close to me. I felt a wet softness against my chin and realized that Riley was licking my face!

"You're covered in my juices, let me clean you up," Riley said and I shivered. I don't know why that idea turned me on, but in that moment I wanted her to do it more than I'd wanted anything in my entire life. I felt her tongue trace over my chin and across my lips, even slightly on my cheek. I could smell Riley's juices on her mouth as she drank them up. After a few moments, my face felt warm and sticky, but dry.

Riley's tongue found its way back to my lips and pressed inside. Soon we were kissing again, Riley's tongue darting into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue, pulling her juices off it and swallowing them down. It had tasted more potent from the source, but there was something naughty about licking Riley's sex from her own tongue that made me feel bad in all the right ways. As we kissed, Riley wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight. Once again our breasts pressed together, hard nipples pressing into one another's flesh, while our tongue licked and kissed with speed and intensity.

After several minutes of kissing, I felt like I was losing my mind. Every moment from the second I'd first kissed Riley had been like one long, extended tease. Each action we'd taken had pushed me farther and farther into a sexual arena I'd never reached before. I was losing the capacity for rational thought. All I wanted, all I needed, was to feel what Riley had felt. For the first time since we started, an image of Kim flipped into my mind. But I didn't feel desire for her, I felt an understanding that there was something I needed that she couldn't give.

Thankfully, Riley seemed to know what it was that I needed and, while she could be a little sadistic, she decided not to let me hang any longer. She broke our kiss, but kept her arms around me. She jerked me quickly, taking me by surprised. I pitched over Riley's left leg and tumbled onto the bed, giggling. I rolled over on my back on the bed.

"What's the idea?" I said in mock anger. Riley turned so that she was looking at me.

"Turnabout is fair play," Riley said, referring to my earlier shove. I spread my legs on the bed now and tossed my hair to the side.

"I was thinking the same thing," I responded. Riley smiled mischievously and quickly dropped down to her hands and knees on the bed. Her eyes were focused between my legs, looking wild and hungry. I liked the way her body looked from my position, the way her round ass sat up in the air, the curve of her waist and hips, her breasts hanging down from her body. I wanted to grab her and pull her in to me, but I let her come at her own speed.

She didn't wait too long. In a few moments her long, messy hair was draped across my lap and her face was just a few inches from my pussy. I stared at her intently over my breasts, unable to look away. Both of my hands were balled into fists underneath of my chin and my toes were curled. I had never felt such a tightness in all of my life. My heart was hammering, my breathing was shallow, and I felt a little bit lightheaded. And I had a sensation of desire so great that it encompassed my whole consciousness.

Riley looked up at me now, just opening her big eyes and allowing them to flicker up at me. My heart stopped for just a moment. The line that had shined within them since we got back to her apartment was brighter than ever. I think they would have glowed if all the lights were turned out. I saw her breath in deeply with her nose, smelling my arousal and reacting pleasantly. I looked down at my glistening pussy, and wondered if she loved mine as much as I loved hers.

Finally, Riley's mouth dropped lower. Her eyes stayed on me the whole time. For a moment I felt her hot breath against the bare skin of my vagina and I groaned loudly. But then a new sensation overwhelmed the humid feeling of Riley's breath.

"Jesus fuck!" I said, all of the muscles in my body tightening just like my fists and toes. I felt the rough, wet feeling of Riley's tongue rubbing across my clitoris. My eyes squeezed shut as every inch of my attention was focused squarely between my legs. Riley's tongue began to play across my clitoris. Like me, Riley didn't really seem to know what she was doing, but she knew what she liked. She replicated my motions back to me and paid close attention to my reactions. And I think I gave her some good cues. While she licked at me gently, my body writhed on the bed and moaned loudly. I couldn't believe that I hadn't cum yet, my need for release was unbearable, but would not arrive.

And each little thing that Riley did increased that need further. Her tongue was by turns soft and loving, and hard and forceful. It seemed that she knew just when to bring me so close that I was about to tip over, only to change tacks and find a whole new way of driving me crazy. The whole while, I could feel her soft skin laying against mine and her hot breath against my body and it just felt so right.

After a long time of Riley licking me gently, I felt a soft pressure against my slit. My eyes, for the first time since Riley had started to lick me, flickered open. I looked down and saw that her eyes were still open, looking at my body rapaciously. Even as she sucked on my clit, she seemed to have a smile on her face. Her hand was cocked up under body and I realized what had given the pressure. Riley's index finger was pressed against my wet slit. I couldn't speak or even moan, all I could do was nod.

Riley didn't need any more encouragement. And, given my state at that time, the task was not particularly difficult for Riley. I felt a slight amount of pressure, but I was so wet that Riley's finger slipped right inside of me. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes felt like they went crossed. Riley's hand was palm up and, as her tongue continued to lick at my clit, she curled her finger up, rubbing against the soft ridges inside of my body. I felt my pussy squeeze around her finger, involuntarily. My body was trying to hold her in place, to will her into maintaining her actions.

For a few minutes we stayed like that. I was on my back, my eyes now open and my legs spread. My hands had somehow found their way to my breasts and I squeezed at my flesh while my body shook gently. Riley was on her stomach between my legs. Her cheeks glistened slightly and her mouth covered my clit. I could feel her tongue against it. Her finger was inside of my pussy, curling and massaging my insides to the same unbearable rhythm that led her tongue. The beautiful agony of those minutes are indelibly etched into my mind. I can remember every sight, smell, taste, sound, and bodily sensation on a whim. Sometimes the memory of that tormenting, sensual joy will steel over me at the strangest moments, at the oddest times. A memory of wonderful contradictions of sexual desire, desire I had denied for too long.

When that mass of contradictions fell, it was replaced by a purer, less ambiguous sensation. I remembered that I had stopped breathing, there was not enough capacity in my mind to remember to breathe in and out any longer. My eyes were open but I didn't really see anything. The tension continued its relentless building and I felt like it would never cease. Suddenly, I reached a crest and found myself tumbling down the other side, almost before I realized what was happening. An electrical vibration started from deep between my legs where Riley was loving me. It started as an intense, while hot feeling smaller then a pin prick. After a moment, it started to spill out from beyond that point, unable to be contained in such a small area, unable to be contained by my entire body. Like a rolling wave, an intense physical and spiritual pleasure undulated out from my most sacred area and engulfed my body. It rolled down my legs, up my torso, across my breasts, into my throat and then overwhelmed my mind.

My mind was completely given way to the purest sensation of pleasure. A sexual release the likes of which I'd never felt before. Never with a man. Never by myself. Nothing had ever compared to the unadulterated perfection of the feeling I was receiving. I could not, at that moment, have thought "Kim was right" or "Riley gave me this pleasure" or "I am a lesbian." Those thoughts were far too complex. But as I lay on the bed, moaning with abandon, I knew that I had found something else that I was "supposed to do." But unlike the other "obligations" in my life, I was not "supposed to do" this was some sort strange, outside ideal of what was the "right thing" to do. I had been made for this, it was one of my reasons for being here on this earth. I was supposed to do it because it felt right to me. And that gave me a feeling of peace that I'd never had before.

I don't really recall coming back down from the most intense orgasm of my life. Sometime later, I recall Riley lying down next to me at the top of the bed. I remember our arms and our legs just naturally intertwining with one another as though we were made to fit. I remember her lips once again pressing against mine and tasting my thick juices on her lips and then her tongue. The rest of that evening remains blurry, almost overwhelmed by a sense of satisfaction I'd never felt before. But I know we held one another, I know we kissed one another, I know we felt right with one another, and finally, we slept next to one another.

* * * * *

My eye lids split open the next morning as sunlight streamed through a window. The light was so bright that I couldn't see anything. For a moment, I had absolutely no idea where I was or what I was doing. I had a slight headache and a somewhat strange taste in my mouth. I remembered that I had been drinking the previous night. I then had three realizations in a row. First, I remembered who I had been with the night before. Second, my eyes cleared and I could see Riley asleep, facing me just a few inches away. Third, I could feel her body against mine. We were intertwined as we had been the whole night; I was on my side with my legs apart. Riley was on her stomach with her right leg between mine. My pussy was on her right thigh, her pussy was on mine.

What had we done! For a moment I felt a cold panic. I hadn't really realized the previous night that I'd been drunk. But now, in the light of day with the headache and the girl I barely knew to prove it, I realized that I'd been making some rather unexpected decisions. Before I could fully process what I was thinking, my first instinct was to just get away. Something strange had happened and I wanted to be alone, in my condo, to think about it. Figure out what it meant. But, before I had the chance to attempt an escape, I realized that Riley was essentially on top of me. It would be impossible to leave without waking her. I settled back into the bed, my heart and brain pounding the same rhythm.

I found myself staring at Riley's sleeping face, trying to make sense of it. I now remembered the way she'd looked the night before, her features flush with sexual desire. I saw her innocent, sleeping face now. No matter what, I'd crossed some sort of barrier the previous night. It was no longer possible for me to pretend that I was not attracted to Riley. Or to women in general. I could not deny I was lesbian. She looked so beautiful, her body felt so...right against mine. That I knew it was the truth. Now, sober, that realization seemed even stranger than it had the night before.

I still hadn't figured out anything beyond that fact when I saw Riley's eyes start to flutter open. I held my breath, trying not to wake her. For some reason, I was nervous about it. I don't know what I expected. Maybe she would be angry or ashamed. She'd pushed away her friend from college after a night of drinking got out of hand. Maybe I was in for a rejection as well. My efforts were in vain, after a few moments, Riley's beautiful blue eyes were looking right at me. She seemed confused for a moment, and then smiled sheepishly.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,891 Followers