All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Pt. 01'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 410 Comments (Page 5)
consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great start. I can’t wait to see where this series goes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know that I've read this before, a very good story. I've had several professions in my life, plumbing among them. You earn every dollar paid and then some. Thank you, 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars on one of the best stories here . Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still one of my favorites after all this time and all the times I came to read it again. It still gets me incredibly emotional which just proves to me how memorable and all consuming this story has continued to be.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I quite enjoyed the story itself, but I'm alarmed to think you might have wasted very much time or money on the services of an editor (as implied in your introduction).

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I like the story; this is the second or third time I have read it. You express the indignation, anger and despair Terry feels very well. But I agree with Anonymous 1 month ago, you either need a copy editor or find one who is competent. The average of one grammatical or spelling error per paragraph is unacceptable (or should be to any self respecting author). Do you actually read over anything you have written? Such errors break up the flow of the narrative and while there are probably many readers whose understanding of English is such that such issues pass them by there are also many who find them an unnecessary distraction.

I don't wish to sound too much like the grammar police, but if you are paying an editor, find one who is worth the money. Rant over. It's a great story for which I thank you; I shall keep reading with pleasure.

7527Crater

seanhamzehseanhamzeh6 days ago

that's a very good start

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

First, he never should have signed the adoption papers. A 13 year old child is easily manipulated (she was 13 when Carol started her affair). The brat was swayed by the glamour of something new and the game of keeping secrets from daddy.

Second, he should have encountered the sleaze bag doctor in a dark alley with a pipe and beaten the shit outta him. Then dragged his carcass to the woods and dumped him for the wildlife to feast on. I’m sure he could have come up with some way to secure a solid alibi….

LizziepeeLizziepee2 days ago

This is the first of your stories that I have read keep up the good work Lizzie another Aussie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 hours ago

Too much deliberate pain and humiliation. For a hard working bloke to be blindsided by a narcissistic, greedy and status hungry wife and daughter, is too much to bear. The arrogance and rude rival doctor cannot professionally claim, "do no harm"...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories