Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since were going to be living together and you have no doubt figured out we are not shy about our bodies, or yours. Would you mind if Mary and I dress comfortable like you?"

I told Jessica not to worry and dress comfortable but to keep in mind that I am a man and with two beautiful sexy women I can't guarantee that I can always keep erections from popping up. She giggled and said.

"When it happens we'll take it as a compliment."

Jessica and I had a couple of glasses of wine as we all had a nice dinner together talking and flirting before we settled in to watch a movie. The girls both sat on the small couch so I took the big couch dimmed the lights and started the movie. I was lying on the couch watching the movie and noticed Mary squirm a couple of times before Jessica asked her what was wrong. Mary said.

"Mom I want to lay down and get comfortable too, can I snuggle with Dan on the big couch?"

Jessica said. "It's ok with me if it's ok with Dan"

Mary looked at me with the sweetest smile as she said "Dan, can I snuggle with you, I promise I'll keep you warm"

I told Mary she could snuggle with me and as she stood up to change couches I noticed I could see up her loose short little top and see her hard little nipples standing up proud and perky. As she stood in front of the couch waiting for me to make room for her I noticed the tiny boy shorts panties she was wearing perfectly outlining her tiny virgin peach and I felt my cock begin to thicken.

I moved over and Mary lay down in front of me snuggling back against me as we watched the movie together. After just a few minutes Mary asked her mom if she would get her a pillow and blanket. Jessica came back with a pillow and blanket as Mary and I sat up to move some pillows around and get comfortable. When we laid back down Jessica covered us with the blanket and kissed Mary on the forehead before taking her place on the couch.

As we all went back to watching the movie Mary snuggled her firm little body up against mine and I could smell her sweet perfume as I whispered in her ear so her Mother couldn't hear.

"Behave yourself young lady."

Mary took my hands in hers and slid them up under her short little top cupping them over her beautiful breasts and squeezed lightly. Her firm little nipples felt so good tickling the palms of my hands I had a moment of weakness and started playing with them as they became fully erect between my fingers.

I was watching the movie and not really thinking about tweaking Mary's nipples until I heard her moan and felt her shiver in my arms. I quit playing with her nipples and tried to concentrate on watching the movie hoping she would behave and watch the movie also. About twenty minutes later I felt Mary rubbing her cute little ass against my crotch and in no time at all my cock responded with a mind of its own.

I tried to keep from getting hard but once Mary located my stiffening shaft she kept working it with her soft little ass and I soon lost the battle of wills. In a matter of moments she had me at full erection as she toyed with me. I whispered in her ear.

"Mary, be nice"

She stopped. I thought she was done but she pulled her knees up to her chest and reached down slipping her panties off her cute little butt and up her legs to her knees before sliding her panties back down towards her feet grabbing them and slipping them between the couch cushions.

Mary straightened her legs and pressed her soft warm naked ass back against me searching for my erection as she pretended to be watching the movie. I felt her hand slowly snaking its way between our bodies as she felt for my hard cock and pushed my silk boxers down, hooking the waistband below my heavy balls before slipping my erection between her warm soft thighs.

Mary's silky thighs felt so good rubbing against my shaft I closed my eyes and moaned softly as she took my cock in her delicate fingers and pulled it tightly against her tiny moist opening before sliding slowly back and forth and rubbing my passionate plum shaped cock head against her swollen clit as we pretended to watch the movie.

I looked over to check on Jessica and she seemed to be watching the movie with a cute little smile. She looked so sexy sitting there with her feet pulled up under her leaning to the side as she rested against the arm of the couch giving me a perfect view between her thighs. I could see her tight thin little panties perfectly displaying the little valley between her juicy peach.

I was staring at Jessica and day dreaming about eating her sweet juicy little peach when I felt Mary Shiver and then the head of my cock felt warm and slippery as she continued rubbing it against every inch of her slippery little pussy. Looking at Jessica and thinking about all the kinky stuff I would like to do with her after I finished eating her as Mary used my erection to stimulate her pussy and clit was quickly pushing me towards a huge long overdue orgasm.

I had to shift my gaze from Jessica's sexy little body back to the movie to try to figure out how to get Mary to slow down or find a place to blow my load. Mary reached down with her silky soft fingers and curled her little hand around my thick hard shaft gripping it firmly as she stroked from base to tip making it jerk in her hand and leak precum from the tip.

When Mary felt my slippery precum run down the shaft and coat her fingertips she cupped the head of my erection and spread the slippery juices all around the head before slipping the swollen tip against the tight little opening to her wet virgin kitty. Mary held her soft hand cupping her virgin opening and the bottom of my shaft as she slowly pressed back against my erection.

Mary's tight pussy spread slightly as she pushed back taking the first quarter of my thick slippery head before easing up and pausing a moment and then pushing back again. I put my lips to her ear and whispered. "You're going to get to experience firsthand what the term in over your head means if you don't stop that"

She eased up for a couple minutes before I felt her slowly pushing back again and then easing forward slightly before pushing again. Each couple of pushes she would advance a little stretching her opening and lubricating the tip of my erection for the inevitable conclusion to her long day of teasing. After thirty minutes of playing "just the tip" Mary had managed to get all the way to the ridge but just couldn't get past the thick crown.

It felt amazing as her soft slippery little lips caressed the head of my erection each time she pushed against me. I don't know what she was thinking but suddenly she was pushing back a little harder and not letting up. I put my lips to her ear and whispered "you don't want to do that Mary" but she just pushed a little more and then it happened.

Mary's tiny opening was so tight that when the thick ridge on the head of my cock finally slipped past the strong muscle just beyond her silky outer lips and slid inside it clamped down around the shaft locking the thick head just inside her virgin pussy like a male dog knotting inside his bitch.

The shock of the rapid penetration and the amazing intense warm tight slippery feeling pulsing around the head of my penis was too much and I felt the first jerk of my cock as my orgasm began. I tightened my muscles to keep from spraying a huge thick potent load of sperm in Mary's still virgin pussy just as I heard her scream and try to pull off my thick cock. Mary pulled twice trying to dislodge my thick erection from her tiny opening as she cried.

"It hurts, oh my god, oh my god"

Jessica jumped up from the couch and came over to Mary asking her what's wrong as she sees the tears in Mary's eyes. Mary looks up at her Mom and says.

"It's a cramp in my hip, its ok"

I had managed to hold back from completely ejaculating inside Mary's tight little vagina as I tensed up my muscles and the surprise of Mary's scream and Jessica standing right in front of us asking what was wrong while my cock was lodged in her Daughter just hidden by a blanket that she could lift at any second. While Jessica was standing over us looking at Mary I felt the first blast that I had held back slowly seeping from the tip of my cock.

I sure wasn't ready for what happened next and I don't think Mary was either. Jessica grabbed Mary's hip and started aggressively massaging it, pushing her hip back towards me as she rubbed and then pulling forward. In the process she was pushing the head of my erection deeper inside her Daughter.

I used every ounce of control I had to hold back my ejaculation as Jessica inadvertently moved Mary's little pussy around the thick knob stuck in the opening to her tiny vagina. I had it under control until I felt the tip of my erection press against her hymen and then it suddenly erupted.

As Jessica massaged my erupting cock with her Daughters virgin pussy I pumped blast after blast of thick potent sperm against Mary's hymen draining my nuts as Mary moaned. Jessica told Mary she would get her a couple aspirin and some water and while she was in the kitchen I quickly pulled my spent cock out of Mary's still virgin pussy and stuffed her panties in the opening to keep her from leaking on her way to the bathroom.

I pulled my shorts back up and whispered in Mary's ear "you better go straight to the bathroom and take care of that" Mary said.

"Can Mom and I sleep here tonight?"

I told her it was ok with me if it was ok with her Mom. When Jessica came back with the aspirin Mary asked her if they could just sleep here tonight so we could get an early start in the morning. Jessica said that was a good idea and she really didn't want to drive after drinking anyway. Mary wrapped the blanket around her and got up from the couch kissing me on the cheek and thanking me for a wonderful day before giving her Mom a kiss and saying she was going to bed.

The movie ended a short time later and Jessica gave me a great big hug and a kiss on the cheek as she said good night. Over the next week we did a lot of packing and moving but finally got the girls settled in. We celebrated with a nice home cooked dinner when it was all finished and then ended the evening with some naked touchy feely fun and laughs in the Jacuzzi before heading to bed.

I was really enjoying the companionship and having Jessica and Mary hanging around the house in skimpy little outfits or just tiny panties and silky tops that would cling to their erect nipples was quite a treat. About two weeks after they moved in Mary told us she had a college photography project that she needed our help with.

Mary explained that the students were given different topics to choose from and that they would do a photo shoot depicting the topic of their choice. Mary said she chose erotic fertility and asked if we would be her models for the photo shoot. She said she thought we would photograph well together and we were all ready comfortable with our bodies which would make the photos look more passionate.

Jessica and I were a little reluctant but Mary assured us it would just be posing and not real sex and we would be wearing half masks so no one would recognize us in the photos. I agreed and it sounded like fun so I told her I would be willing to help with her assignment. Jessica also agreed to help. The weekend was coming up and we had no plans and decided we would do the photos Saturday and Sunday. On Friday after work Mary asked if we could do some grooming and trimming tonight so we would be ready to shoot first thing in the morning. After a nice dinner Mary directed us all towards the master bathroom and told us both to go ahead and strip down so we could access the situation and make a plan.

Mary said she wanted the pictures to be clean simple and classic looking and she thought they would present better if we eliminated all body hair so the girl's grabbed two razors and we all headed for the shower. The girls soaped me up and proceeded to shave every inch of my body only leaving the hair on my head and my arm pits before we did the same to Jessica.

Jessica's pussy looked so tasty shaved bare I was looking forward to seeing it close up tomorrow as we posed for the photos. After dinner the three of us snuggled up in my big bed to watch a movie and while talking together we came up with the idea to use body paint to make Jessica and I look like roman statues but leave our hair, lips, nipples and genitals unpainted for contrast. It would also eliminate the need for the masks allowing Mary more options in poses.

I woke up in the morning with Jessica snuggled up on one side and Mary on the other with a full erection and a huge smile on my face. I gently reached over and cupped my hands over Jessica and Mary's sweet little pussies and slowly started rubbing my middle fingers in circles until they were both wet and breathing hard. When I had them both moaning and close to orgasm I quickly stopped and headed for the shower.

I was standing under the shower head enjoying the warm water when I heard the girls enter the shower behind me and say with a pout.

"You're mean, you get us wet and horny and then leave us?"

I turned around still proudly displaying a full erection as I gestured downward and said "I figured I woke up with this because of you two so I would return the favor." The girls both had sexy grins as Mary said.

I'm going to need you to be hard for most of the pictures and you need to keep the swimmers in the bag, understand?"

I held my arms out to hug Mary and as she came close I bent my knees and slipped my erection between her thighs and wrapping my arms around her waist I lifted her sexy petite form and hugged her. I had her perky little breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest and her sweet little pussy resting on the top of my thick erection as I kissed her neck and said "If you're naked while you take the pictures I'll feel more comfortable and it will be easier to keep my erection rock hard and picture perfect just for you and it won't be a problem keeping the swimmers in the bag, were just posing."

We finished showering and had a nice breakfast before Mary suggested we apply the body paint and start taking some pictures. When they finished applying the body paint it looked amazing. We really looked like roman statues with the exception of hair genitals and Jessica's amazing nipples. Mary started posing us in classic statue positions as she started the video camera and began taking pictures.

We finished the first set and as we were taking a quick break Mary got serious and said from this point on she needed to concentrate without being questioned or disturbed as she poses us and shoots the pictures. She told us if we needed to use the bathroom or get something to drink to do it now because once we start the next set there won't be a break and we need to refrain from talking so the video camera only picks up her voice. Jessica looked at me and said.

"I'm ready if you are?"

I looked at Mary and said "I guess we're ready" Mary had us pose with me licking Jessica's nipples so she could get a sequence of pictures showing Jessica's nipples getting wetter and slowly changing from soft to erect and extended. The next set of pictures showed my cock going from soft to a full wet shiny erection as Mary directed Jessica to pose licking and sucking my cock from various angles and depths.

I really enjoyed the next set as Mary directed me to lick suck and eat her Mother's sweet beautiful pussy until her clit and inner lips were swollen and moist with her passion. I was pretty surprised when Mary posed Jessica on her back with her legs pulled so far back that her knees were on either side of her head and her sweet little box facing straight up in the air.

When Mary had her Mom posed she took out one of those things the Doctor uses to spread open the vagina during an exam and slowly slides it inside Jessica's pussy and squeezes the handles slowly until I can see everything including her cervix all pink moist and glossy.

Mary starts narrating as she uses the video camera to get footage that she can take stills from later. As she focuses the camcorder down into Jessica's vagina zooming in on her cervix she says.

"Here we have the text book example of the fertile female. Notice the cervix is high in the vagina and the clearly visible opening leaking thick cervical mucus."

Mary had me kneel down next to Jessica with the tip of my erection hovering four inches above the speculum spread opening to her vagina as Mary continued her narration she set the camcorder on the tripod to free up her hands and as she gently handled my erection she said.

"Here we have an amazing text book example of phallic male fertility, look at the perfect shape and proportions, take note of the extremely aggressive wedge shaped head and thick crown. "The thick crown is perfectly designed to stimulate the female as the male uses his considerable length to deeply ejaculate and hold the sperm from escaping as he inseminates her fertile womb."

Mary dips her finger in Jessica's pussy and touches the tip to the slimy opening of Jessica's cervix coating it in thick sticky goo before pulling her finger out and rubbing the stringy goo on the tip of my throbbing erection. I could see a thick clear string of Jessica's cervical mucus connecting the opening on the tip of my cock with her fertile pink opening as I felt my erection throb and squeeze out a drop of precum. Time seemed to slow down as I stared in amazement at the drop of my precum slowly merging with Jessica's stringy mucus and then forming a small train of four pearls that began sliding down the string as I heard Mary say.

"All ready we can see the potent male's passive attempt to inseminate the fertile female. Watch the reaction when her cervix gets a taste of his ejaculation fluid."

I watched in amazement as the four pearls reached their destination momentarily plugging the opening before Jessica's cervix blinked three times allowing my precum to flow thru the opening and disappear deep inside her fertile womb. As I looked down at Jessica's beautiful body and noticed her looking up at me with passion in her eyes and a sexy smile on her lips I thought about the possibility of knocking her up with just the little bit of precum that repelled from my leaking erection and flowed into her cervix.

Jessica looked so sexy and vulnerable and the thought of knocking her up made my cock jerk and leak out a long thick white row of larger pearls that flowed out onto the stringy mucus and quickly slid downhill one after the other. The first one paused as it reached the much smaller opening to Jessica's cervix until her opening closed and reopened drawing the thick white pearl through the opening.

One after the other they paused at the opening before being sucked inside until all eight pearls had disappeared deep inside and the opening continued winking as it searched for more thick potent sperm.

I heard Mary let out a soft moan before finishing her commentary about textbook fertile bla bla bla before hitting pause on the camcorder to remove the speculum and direct us to the next set of poses. I was relieved to get a few moments to calm down as Mary explained the poses and told us they would depict the female being dominated and taken or bred from behind. Mary had me stand directly behind Jessica and reach my hands around pulling her body tightly against me as she started the camcorder.

Mary moved around us in circles as she began taking pictures and quickly directing us from one pose to another. Without really thinking Jessica and I followed Mary's commands as we both felt our excitement building with each new pose. Mary instructed me to grab Jessica's hair and pull her to me as I kissed her deeply before moving to her ears and neck as the camera clicked away. I could feel my erection coming back to full hardness as I kissed sucked licked and fondled Jessica's sweet firm body from behind.