Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to process the information as fast as possible but my body was working faster than my brain and before I could process the information and ask Mary if she was sure it was a safe time of the month to be doing this. I had pulled her hips down tightly against my groin tearing past her hymen and plowing my sperm soaked cock deep inside her tight little pussy with the still leaking opening on the tip pressed tightly against Mary's cervix. I was still trying to decide what to do when I looked up at Mary's face and saw the tears streaming down her cheeks and a tender smile as she looked down and said in amazement

"I took it all, are you proud of me Dan?"

I sat up and hugged her tightly to my chest to comfort her as I whispered in her ear "Daddy is very proud of you sweetie, you are growing up to be a beautiful person inside and out just like your Mother. Now Daddy's little girl is a woman too." Mary gave me a big proud smile as she wiped away the tears and with a sly smile she squeezed her muscles clamping down on my erection and milking more potent sperm from my leaking cock as she looked me straight in the eyes proudly. I gave her a serious look and asked her if she was sure it was safe to be leaking this much live potent sperm this deep and right against the opening to her cervix without worrying about my sperm finding an egg. Mary laughed and as she began to slowly slide her tight little pussy up and down my cock she said.

"Don't worry Dan, you can pump me full of your thick hot potent sperm all night long I'm completely safe for at least a week, probably longer?"

Mary put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down to the mattress kissing me as she came with me changing the angle of her slow deep strokes as she picked up her pace a little. I looked down between Mary's legs to watch my thick erection shiny with her juices as her tightly stretched pussy slid all the way up until I could feel the thick crown wedge against her tight opening before slowly sliding down and engulfing every last inch of my slippery cock.

It looked so good and felt amazing as I looked up into Mary's eyes she gave me the most beautiful smile before she sat straight up and started sliding her tight slippery pussy faster on my throbbing erection. I looked up at Mary's beautiful little body as she rode my wet cock and had guilty thoughts of how young she was and the fact that 30 minutes ago she was a virgin and if I don't stop her soon or pull out I was going to blow one of the biggest loads of my life in this sweet cute little emo fuck muffin and quite possibly knock her up with my baby. I made it past the guilty thoughts and when I felt my shaft start to get thicker and harder I started thinking about how good it would feel to pump every last drop of thick hot potent sperm deep her tiny pussy impregnating her and watching her petite belly swell with my baby.

When I looked up into Mary's beautiful blue eyes and saw her sexy smile I felt my balls pull up tight and my shaft jerk hard as I grabbed her hips and lifted her off my jerking cock as thick white sperm began oozing from the tip and slowly pooling around the thick crown before dripping down onto the shaft. I held Mary up as we both looked between her petite legs and watched my cock jerk and bob while the thick cream coated the head as I regained control and stopped my orgasm one jerk away from spraying everything in sight. I heard Mary yell.

"Noooo" and as I looked up at her she was pouting and said "bad Daddy, in ME, I want it in me Daddy, every thick potent drop of sperm deep inside my little pussy, don't worry I'm completely safe right now.

My arms were getting tired and she sounded convincing as I slowly relaxed and sat her back down onto my sperm covered cock. When she hit bottom and the tip of my cock pressed against her cervix I felt my cock jerk and ooze thick sperm at the opening to Mary's womb as she let out a deep moan of satisfaction. Mary started sliding her tight little pussy up and down my shaft with short deep strokes as she clamped her twat muscles tightly each time she bottomed out on my cock milking my erection between strokes. I was still close to nutting and trying to do the math to keep my mind off my impending orgasm as I thought about what Mary said about it not being her fertile time when I asked her. "Mary when was your last fertile time?"

She gave me the sexiest smile as she said in a playful tone.

"About three weeks ago"

I started thinking back and the incident on the couch was about three weeks ago. When I came to the realization that she might have been fertile the night I pumped her little virgin pussy full of thick hot potent sperm on the couch in front of her Mother. I felt my cock jerk hard and deep inside Mary's tight little twat squirting a thick glob of sperm against the opening to Mary's cervix. Mary continued to slowly and deeply ride my rock hard erection as I asked her "Mary? Did you go straight to the bathroom and clean all the cum out of your pussy like I told you to that night on the couch?"

After a long pause Mary said.

"No Daddy I was a bad girl, I meant to but I was so horny after you came in me so much that I stopped by my bedroom first and propped my hips up on a pillow so I could see my swollen little pussy all full of your thick nasty sperm. I carefully pulled the panties out of my pussy and got so excited looking at all the sperm that I just had to rub my clit to relive the pressure. I came so hard thinking about all your potent sperm deep inside my pussy that I passed out and didn't wake up until morning and when I woke up and remembered to go to the bathroom only a little dribble came out. For the rest of the week every time I looked in my panties there was a big gooey wet spot that smelled like sperm."

During her whole confession Mary never missed a stroke as she continued to ride my cock bringing me closer to emptying several days of pent up sperm deep inside her tight wet pussy. I said. "Mary? When does your next period start?" She bit her lip in a sexy pose and closed her eyes as she bottomed out deep and hard on my throbbing erection letting out a sweet sexy little moan and a giggle before she opened her beautiful blue eyes looking directly into mine as she slowly slid back up my shaft and said.

"My period was supposed to start last week so I guess my next one should start in about nine or ten months, right?"

Mary paused with my thick cock head lodged in her tight opening as she waited for my response. I had been holding her hips tightly to be able to pull her off my cock when it erupted and tensing my muscles to hold back my ejaculation because I was worried about knocking up a sweet little 19 year old virgin.

So as the reality of her statement sank in and I relaxed my body and laid my head back on the pillow trying to process the sudden rush of information I was brought back to reality by a sexy groan followed by a cute squeal of excitement from Mary as she said "Oh Dan I can feel you squirting your hot cum inside my little pussy and this time it's not stopping. Oh god,, yes Daddy, do it" I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize I had started ejaculating until Mary said something and I looked down at my cock to watch it jerking violently with just the thick head lodged in the tight opening to Mary's pussy. I had already pumped three huge blasts of hot thick sperm just inside the opening to Mary's pussy and it was too late to get it under control and stop it now.

As I watched my erection flex and aggressively launch the fourth round of live potent semen inside Mary's tight opening I grabbed her hips intending to pull her off my spewing cock before I completely emptied my nuts in her possibly still fertile pussy. I knew the right thing to do was to get Mary off my erupting cock to minimize the chances of knocking her up if she wasn't already pregnant but when I looked up into her beautiful blue eyes and saw the sexy look of complete satisfaction. My thick cock head took over the decision making process and I pulled her hips down tight against mine pushing the thick load of potent sperm deeper and I pumped the next five thick potent blasts of sperm right against Mary's cervix as she started convulsing in orgasm milking out the last of my baby batter.

I reached up grabbing Mary's bright red Emo girl hair and roughly pulled her down to me kissing her as her orgasm peaked and her tiny pussy clamped down on my erection squeezing out the last drops of sperm while she trembled in my arms trying to catch her breath. I slid my hands down Mary's back and when I had her tiny smooth round ass cheeks in my hands I thrust my hips up off the bed pressing my spongy cock head against Mary's cervix and lifting her up with me as I held myself deep inside her as she recovered from her orgasm. Mary snuggled into my chest and putting her lips to my ear she whispered.

"I love you Daddy"

I put my lips to her ear and said "you've been a very naughty little girl and Daddy's going to have to punish you sweetie, you know that don't you?" Mary said.

"Oh I hope so Daddy"

I relaxed and lowered my hips to the bed as I wrapped my arms around Mary and whispered in her ear just before we fell asleep "I love you Mary" I woke up just before the sun started coming up with Mary's hot little body snuggled up tightly in front of me with my morning erection nestled between her silky thighs. I started thinking about how good it felt to empty my nuts deep inside Mary's tight little pussy as I felt my cock thicken to full erection and without thinking I started sliding it back and forth between Mary's soft warm thighs. I slid my hand down her silky smooth body pulling her tiny panties to the side finding her soft puffy labia I pressed the head of my cock firmly against Mary's flowering paradise as I continued sliding back and forth between her slippery lips.

It only took about a minute before I felt her little pussy getting wet as I pressed harder with my fingers aligning the tip of my erection with her tiny opening and forced the head into her tight wetness making her moan in surprise. Once I had the thick head slotted in her little opening I moved my hand to Mary's hip and started pulling her back onto my thick erection as I pushed my hips forward attempting to fully reenter the tight little virgin pussy I had pumped so much thick slippery potent sperm deep inside just a few hours ago. I thought she would still be really wet and easy to slip into but when I got it half way in she tried to pull away started making noise and babbling something I couldn't understand just before I put my hand over her mouth whispering in her ear "shut the fuck up before you wake up your Mom, this is part of your punishment for being a bad little girl and tricking me into knocking you up, now you're going to roll over on your tummy and I'm going to fuck the virgin out of your tight little pussy and dump another huge load of thick baby batter deep inside your tiny teenage twat and you better not make a sound, understand?"

She didn't make a sound as she rolled onto her tummy letting me know she would submit without a struggle. I took my hand off her mouth and grabbing her shoulders I slid my legs to the outside of hers straddling her thighs and even in the dark I could make out Mary's sweet little round ass and my thick erection buried half way inside her tight little pussy. I slid my hands down to her slim waist and getting a good grip I began sliding the first half of my erection slowly back out until I could see the thick crown before pushing it back inside Mary's tight pink tunnel. As soon as I felt her pussy start lubing my ridged shaft and heard her soft moan I began pushing in a little further with each stroke while I pulled on Mary's hips trying to bury every inch of my throbbing erection inside her tight young pussy.

When I realized I had complete control this time and didn't have to worry about knocking her up and thinking if I blew my load in Mary I wouldn't have to worry about accidentally pumping a potent load of sperm in Jessica and knocking her up too when we resumed our posing for Mary's school project in the morning. A big smile spread across my face as I thought this time I'm going to blow this thick gooey load where and when I want it with no worries. It took a few minutes but I finally got her little twat worked up into a creamy froth as I pushed deeper with each stroke. When I saw the shiny slippery girl juice covering my shaft and felt the spongy tip of my erection push against Mary's cervix I knew it was time to step up the pace. I started giving Mary long deep strokes and when I hit bottom each time pressing against her soft slippery cervix I would pause and push trying to get the last two inches buried inside her tight little pussy.

I could feel Mary breathing harder and she started pushing back at me each time I would press against her cervix. I knew we were both working up to a major climax and as I looked down at Mary's perfect little ass I started to wonder when she woke up and put her panties back on and why she wasn't leaking gobs of sperm from the huge load I pumped in her a couple hours ago. That thought was quickly swept aside when I felt Mary's orgasm start just as I hit bottom and pushed against her cervix. I felt my shaft get harder and thicker as Mary's vaginal sheath began throbbing and squeezing my thick erection as her orgasm consumed her mind and body. I could feel Mary's cervix and it felt like it was tapping the tip of my cock. I felt it tap to the left side of the blow hole and then to the right side of the blow hole and then above the hole before perfectly hitting the tip on the fourth tap.

A second later I felt silky warmth slowly spreading over the tip of my cock as Mary pushed back one more time taking the last two inches completely inside her tiny young twat before her orgasm became almost violent and her tight pussy began a rhythmic squeezing and releasing of my hard shaft as the opening to her cervix began massaging and milking the tip of my throbbing erection. Mary's orgasm set me off so quickly I didn't even have time to think or say "oh fuck, I'm Cuming" It just happened so quick that before I knew what was happening I just felt my cock jerking and kicking deep inside her tight wet pussy. Mary's vaginal contractions seemed to be perfectly timed with the jerking of my shaft as I unloaded blast after blast of fresh thick potent baby making sperm directly into her womb. It almost felt like I was attached to a milking machine that wouldn't stop until it extracted every last drop. Mary's tight young snatch milked my balls completely dry before the contractions slowly diminished and I rolled us over on our side as we caught our breath and drifted off to sleep.

I woke to the smell of coffee the sounds of breakfast cooking and an empty bed. I headed for the shower to wake up under the warm water before joining the girls. I slipped on a pair of silk boxers before heading out to the kitchen for some coffee and breakfast. Jessica and Mary seemed to be in a really happy mood and they both giggled and finished putting the food on the table. I could see their nipples harden and poke little tents in their silky nighties as they sat down to eat and it made my cock hard thinking that Mary was sitting right next to her Mom with my sperm swimming in her womb and possibly pregnant with my baby as they both smiled and quietly ate breakfast.

At one point I was sure I could smell sperm and I was worried that Jessica could smell it too. I couldn't help but notice the girls trying to contain their smiles as we finished eating our breakfast and I wondered what they were so happy about. I asked Jessica how things went for her last night and she said with a glowing smile.

"There was a slight mix up but I feel really good inside and I know everything will be fine now."

I wasn't quite sure what she was talking about as she got up and gave me a brief kiss before whispering in my ear.

"Thank you for taking care of Mary while I was gone last night."

Mary gave me a sly sexy smile as she got up to clear the dishes and help her mother. As I leaned back in my chair sipping my coffee I noticed when Mary would lean forward to rinse the dishes her nighty would ride up exposing her tiny round bare ass with her tasty peach peeking out from between her petite thighs. The panties were gone again? She turned and when she noticed what I was looking at she giggled bending farther over and giving me a beautiful view of her young puffy labia. When she giggled I noticed a glob of sperm leaking from between her tightly closed lips before it began slowly sliding down her smooth inner thigh. I got the shock of my life when I looked over and noticed Jessica was bending forward and her nighty was also lifted exposing her whole ass to my view. The shocking part was when I noticed the panties she was wearing were the ones I remembered from last night and when I got a good look I noticed the crotch was completely soaked and a huge drop of thick stringy sperm had leaked through her panties and it was starting to run down her leg also.

The girls laughed until they cried when they saw the look on my face as I realized I had not only unknowingly fucked Jessica last night but quite possibly impregnated both mother and daughter unintentionally. By the time we finished posing for the remainder of Mary's pictures I had pumped another fresh load of baby makers in Jessica so Mary could get the final shot she wanted and I could see my rock hard cock buried in Jessica's beautiful tight pussy in the light of day as I filled her womb full for the second time today. I overheard the girls talking the next day and realized they had set this up to get me to knock up Mary so they could get child support from me but didn't intend for Jessica to get knocked up also. They said they had both come too really like living here with me and didn't want to leave.

I came up with an idea and sat them both down for a talk later that day. I gave them the easy out by explaining that I knew what they were planning and I liked the three of us living together as a family and would like them to stay and make this their home also so we could stay together and raise the babies in a loving family. They were both stunned and with tears of joy they both pounced on me smothering me with kisses. I got my first Mother Daughter blow job that night before I fell asleep and a couple days later I came home to find them both dressed up in hot school girl uniforms begging for their teacher to give them both a lesson in sex education. The girls kept switching positions as they worked me towards a monster climax to keep me from Cuming before they were ready to fill me in on their surprise.

I finally got them both on their backs with their hips stacked so I could see them both and kiss and lick both of their nipples as I alternated pumping my thick erection in their tight wet little pussies. I had them both looking up at me watching me intently to see when I would lose control and deliver a thick fresh load of potent sperm. I was getting close to losing control and the girls could see it in my eyes and Mary could feel my erection getting thicker and harder as it prepared to deliver its potent cargo of life giving seed as I pumped my cock into her tight little snatch. I leaned forward and started kissing Jessica as I prepared to pump Mary's tiny twat with a hot load of man juice and as I was just a few pumps short of release I felt Mary's lips on my ear as she whispered loud enough for her mom to hear.

"Your lesson taught me so deeply that I passed me impregnation test with an A+ this morning but my Mom didn't score as high as I did and she needs another lesson to make sure she passes her test also."