Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica and I were pretty worked up when Mary said she wanted to do some close up shots if we would be comfortable getting that intimate. Jessica turned her head looking back at me with a sexy smile and said.

"You go as far as you feel comfortable Dan. I won't stop you and I won't be upset if you make this more realistic by letting Mary video and photograph you filling me with thick potent sperm. I trust you completely."

I told Mary I would be comfortable with the close-ups but I didn't want to get carried away and accidentally get Jessica pregnant. Mary giggled and said.

"Oh it won't be an accident if you decide to put your big beautiful cock in my Mothers tight wet fertile pussy and pump it full of your potent sperm."

Mary reached out and wrapped her soft little hand around the base of my cock squeezing and sliding her hand up to the tip and as she watched a thick white drop seep from the opening she said.

"I think all three of us know the probable outcome if you lose control and empty your nuts in my Mom." Mary said "I really don't think you have anything to worry about Dan, you have excellent control and you have the power to choose to hold back your load or pull out if you can't, You also have the option of guaranteeing I get an A on my assignment by taking a little risk and emptying your nuts deep in her tight wet pussy. If I can get video of your big beautiful cock thickening jerking and spewing its load deep in Mom's fertile little cunt and show some of the load leaking back out of her freshly fertilized womb I'll get an A+"

Mary still had my throbbing erection in her soft little hand as she leaned in towards me and whispered in my ear.

"If you're worried about knocking her up Dan, just get close enough to nutting so your cock leaks a little on her pussy lips or give her a little squirt on her open pussy so I can get the video I need and I promise after Mom goes to sleep tonight I'll sneak into your bed and you can finish taking my cherry before you empty every drop of your thick nasty cum deep in my virgin pussy. I'm not in my fertile time so you don't have to worry about knocking me up when you pump me full of your sperm.

It all seemed to make sense so I agreed to do the close-up shots but I wasn't going to ejaculate inside Jessica and risk getting her pregnant. I told Mary I was comfortable with anything short of full depth full load internal ejaculation. Mary smiled and said.

"Let's do this"

Mary started the video camera and had us pose standing with Jessica bent over at the waist, sweet little ass poking back at me as I stood behind her with my hands holding her hips and my hard cock pointed at Jessica's beautiful smooth shaved pussy. Mary had me move forward so the tip of my cock just started to spread the delicate pink folds of her Mother's fertile opening as she continued taking pictures. I tried to hold still for the pictures but the slightest movement by Jessica was enough to make her silky soft pussy lips tickle the tip of my thick cock head and it felt really good. I heard Mary tell Her Mother

"You're making the tip of his cock wet and shiny and it looks great on camera, can you push back a few times and paint the whole head with your juices?"

I looked down and watched Jessica push back and forth on the tip of my thick erection spreading her thick clear juice a little further with each push until the whole head was covered in thick slippery pussy juice. As the camera clicked away I heard Mary moan before she said.

"Stop hold it right there, I need to move the video camera for the next set."

While Mary was quickly moving the video camera I took a moment to admire Jessica's beautiful little pink pussy lips pressed tightly against the sides of my wet thick shiny cock head. She looked so sexy poised on the tip of my potent erection it took all my willpower to keep from tightening my grip on her hips and sinking my erection deep in Jessica's tight little pussy. When Mary had everything set up she came around to stand beside me as she looked at my thick erection pressing against the very opening she emerged from 20 years ago.

Mary looked up at me and as I turned to look at her she lifted up on her tippy toes and gave me a wet passionate kiss that made my cock throb. Now that she had my full attention she got close and whispered in my ear.

"We only get one chance to get the next set of pictures and video and it has to be perfect the first time."

Mary showed me exactly how she wanted me to take both hands and grab two handfuls of Jessica's hair like the reins of a horse while placing my elbows against the middle of her back to keep her from being able to lift up as I pulled her back onto my thick shaft. Mary gently bit my earlobe before she whispered quietly in my ear.

"When I say now, I want you to pull hard on her hair and ram that thick cock head deep in My Mom's tight little pussy and let her know what it feels like to be taken while I capture it on film and video."

Mary went around in front of her Mother and Said.

"You're doing awesome Mom when we finish this set we are done for the day. I need you to keep your eyes open and look into the video camera while you push your wet little pussy back against Dan's cock until it's covered in girl cream."

Mary stepped back behind the video camcorder pressed record and picked up her digital camera before she whispered.

"Action"

Jessica looked into the camera lens and began pushing back against my cock and making little grunting noises as she lubed the head of my cock with her thick juices. After just a few minutes Mary looked at me from behind her camera and with a wink she mouthed.

"NOW"

I gave her just a second to look thru the viewfinder before I tightened my grip and pulled hard ramming my thick cock head past Jessica's tight opening and quickly spreading her tight pink walls wide as the fat crown pressed tightly against the slippery walls before slamming into the back of Jessica's little pussy making her groan like it took her breath away.

Before Jessica was even able to catch her breath she started flailing her arms and legs in a futile attempt to get off the cock that was stretching her pussy from one end to the other. When Jessica reached back with her hands and pressed against my thighs while trying to get enough traction with her feet to walk forward and get off my cock I just straightened my legs and pulled harder on her hair. When I straightened my legs it lifted her feet clear off the ground and at that point she gave up and relaxed.

Mary was smiling as she told us how amazingly sexy that was and that she got some really great shots. She said she just needed one more close-up shot and we were done for the day. Mary had us hold our pose with my thick erection buried in Jessica's tight little pussy and when she was finished she told us she wanted to reshoot that set from a different angle with the video camera under us looking up to get a close-up shot of the insertion and shots showing Jessica's little pussy lips tightly stretched around my thick shaft.

Mary moved the tripod and adjusted the angle to get a close-up of my erection stretching Jessica's little pussy. When everything was ready Mary told me to pullout so she could hit record on the video camera before we got started again. I let go of Jessica's hair and bent my knees so she could put her feet on the floor before I slid my hands down to her hips and slowly began pushing her off my thick shaft. The shaft slid out easily until I got to the thick crown and each time I pulled back Jessica would say it hurt and would push back against me to relive the pressure.

Mary laughed when she saw the problem Jessica was having and told her Mom to hold still for a second as she got her face down next to my cock she calmly said.

"Dan, pull back a little sweetie and hold still."

I couldn't see what she was doing but suddenly I felt Mary's soft wet tongue licking my hard shaft and in just a few seconds she had it covered in saliva. She stood up looking me in the eye and said.

"Push it all the way in three times and on the fourth stroke just quickly pull it out."

I followed her instructions and on the fourth stroke I pulled the thick head out with a pop. I grabbed a dazed Jessica by the hair pulled her upright and spun her around giving her a hot passionate kiss as I found her erect nipple and gave it a firm squeeze. Jessica broke the kiss and looking up into my eyes she gave me the sexiest smile as she wrapped her soft delicate fingers around my erection and began stroking the shaft slowly as she lowered her gaze to admire the thick cock that had stretched her so tightly.

Jessica fisted my rigid cock until it oozed a thick trail of white stringy precum out the hole down the thick head to the crown before streaming down the shaft and over her tiny little fingers. Jessica pulled her hand off my shaft and as she licked my slippery juices off her finger she gave me a shy smile and in the sweetest sexiest feminine voice she said.

"I think you're ready"

Jessica turned around assuming the position and when I looked over at Mary she already had her finger on the record button and a huge smile on her face. She just gave me a wink and started the camcorder. I took the precum wet tip of my cock and slipped it into the opening to Jessica's fertile pink playground and looked at Mary waiting for the signal.

She clicked off a few pictures before giving me the signal to give Jessica the bone. Jessica knew it was coming this time so when I grabbed her hair and braced my elbows on her back I heard her take a deep breath and tense up. I waited her out by gently pressing the head in a little and then easing back a bit until she eased up for a second to take a breath and then I rammed it home taking her breath away. I held it deep as Mary clicked off several pictures. Mary said she needed pictures showing various depths and also was hoping to get some with my shaft shining with Jessica's juices.

I let go of Jessica's hair and got a good grip on her hips and slowly pulled out until the crown wedged against Jessica's tight opening before pushing back in again. I watched my erection slowly appear and disappear several times before I noticed it getting wet and shiny with Jessica's juices and noticed her breathing getting heavier as Mary continued taking pictures. Just as Mary started to say we were about finished I was pulling back and getting ready to pull out when Jessica moaned softly and then pushed back hard and began throbbing and squeezing my shaft with her slippery tight pussy as she suddenly came all over my hard cock.

I felt her orgasm begin first as her tight little pussy started milking my over excited erection seconds before I felt my cock jerk deep inside her fertile paradise signaling my upcoming ejaculation. I pulled back quickly slamming the crown against Jessica's tight opening just as I felt the second jerk and pushed back in slightly to pull my thick cock past her tight opening just as a short thick blast shot out and splashed the tiny opening and wet pink lips. I regained control and only two more large thick blobs of sperm oozed from the tip of my cock and slowly slid down the bottom of my pulsing erection as Mary clicked the last picture and moaned deeply.

I was sure I didn't start spewing until after I pulled clear of Jessica's tight little box until the next morning when Mary was doing some video editing and showed me the footage starting just before I pulled clear. It was amazing in slow motion. It showed Jessica's pussy push back against me and quiver as my balls pulled up tight against my body and jerked hard along with the exposed shaft. If you look real close you can see the area right behind my balls pulse twice before the video shows me pull back against her opening and then you can clearly see the shaft pumping more than twice before the video shows my cock pull free and instantly blast a wad of thick sperm straight into the opening. It slowly closes and moments later you see a thick stringy white strand of sperm slowly seeping out from between her swollen pink lips as you see my cock in the back ground with globs of sperm dripping off the head and running down the shaft.

As soon as we finished we all headed for the shower and scrubbed all the body paints off each other before changing into silk boxers and boy shorts panties. Jessica poured me a glass of wine as Mary tossed a pizza in the oven. Soon after enjoying a nice relaxing dinner together Jessica got a call from work and said she had to go. There was a break in at the school and they weren't able to reach the principal on the phone and Jessica was the next contact on the list. She said she had to meet the police and the emergency company that boards up the window. She changed quickly and was out the door saying she would be back as soon as possible leaving Mary and I alone until she came back. We cleaned up the kitchen and headed for my bedroom to relax and watch a movie.

Less than five minutes into the movie Mary had her hot little body snuggled up against me pressing her sweet firm ass back against my crotch as I kissed her neck and slid my hand under her night shirt to pinch her nipples. I felt Mary's nipples getting harder as she moaned and said.

"Oh Dan your making me so wet and you did such a good job today I think you deserve a tight little treat"

I felt her pull her knees up against her chest as she pulled her sexy little panties down and off before she turned in my arms looking me in the eyes and flashed me the sweetest smile as she began kissing me passionately. I continued kissing Mary with growing passion as she gently guided me onto my back before breaking the kiss and leaving a trail of nibbles and kisses from my chest and nipples on her way down to my growing erection. Mary was kneeling beside me as she flashed me a sexy smile before slipping her silky soft hands into my tented boxers and sliding them down and off leaving my near fully erect cock standing tall and bobbing in the cool night air. As Mary reached to pull my boxers off she tossed her leg over my thighs and straddled my legs facing away from me giving me an amazing view of her tiny camel toe framed perfectly below her smooth round ass cheeks.

Mary's little peach looked so tasty with the tightly closed little slit down the middle perfectly framed between her silky thighs. I stared in amazement as she reached down with her tiny hand wrapping it around my thick erection and slowly began stroking the shaft. In no time at all I was moaning and leaking thick clear precum from the tip of my cock as Mary continued to stroke the shaft. When she had the tip covered in slippery precum Mary began rubbing it between her tiny pussy lips until she had the thick slimy head of my throbbing erection spreading her tiny wet opening and painting her lips and swollen clit with thick clear precum.

I was already starting to worry about the consequences of pumping a nut full of thick potent sperm in a virgin teenage possibly fertile pussy and all the potential after effects as Mary held my erection firmly in her little hand and lined it up with her tiny pink opening and began to press downward. I quickly stopped her before she managed to get the thick head to slip inside her tight pussy telling her I wanted to taste her sweet little virgin peach one more time before she sat on my erection. Mary scooted back as I grabbed her hips and guided her sweet pussy to my waiting tongue.

I covered her tiny pussy with my mouth and explored every silky slippery inch of her tasty vulva getting a good taste of my precum on her lips as I sucked her tender little clit making her moan. I kept working my tongue into Mary's tight little pussy and soon began to taste her sweet juices as she began to moan and squirm on her path to pleasure and release. I had her pretty worked up and breathing heavy on her way towards orgasm when I felt her tongue swirling around the head of my cock. When I felt her warm wet soft lips engulf the head of my cock I decided it was time to kick it up a notch and make her cum good and hard.

I reached under Mary and pinched her nipples as I attacked her swollen clit and hummed just the right pitch to make her little clit vibrate sending her over the edge and pushing her into a deep toe curling pussy juicing vagina contracting heavy breathing orgasm. Mary had to pull her lips off my erection to catch her breath and recover from her intensely satisfying orgasm as I continued to gently run my tongue around her lips gathering her sweet nectar as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. When her breathing slowed Mary slipped her warm wet mouth over the thick head of my erection lathering the head with her tongue before working her lips slowly down the shaft as she gently sucked my throbbing cock.

Mary's hot wet mouth felt so good I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my load for very long and I laid my head back and smiled thinking this would work out perfectly. I was going to quietly enjoy the amazing blowjob and let Mary finish me off in her mouth and safely blow my load in her tummy and not her possibly fertile little pussy. I was getting really close and could feel my erection getting thicker and harder. Just as I reached the point of no return and felt the first contraction in my balls and the jerk of my shaft Mary quickly pulled her mouth off my cock and squeezed the shaft hard as she intently watched the tip of my cock to see if she went too far.

With Mary's face inches away from my throbbing cock she watched as it jerked hard once more before the contractions tapered off leaving a thick trail of stringy sperm leaking from the tip and running down the head and shaft over Mary's tiny fingers. When Mary was sure she had stopped my orgasm she stood up on the bed and turned around facing me as she lifted her little night shirt over her head with an innocent little smile she said.

"Daddy may I please sit on your lap and show you how much I love you?"

I lowered my gaze and noticed a thick clear drop of girl juice hanging from Mary's tiny pussy by a clear thread two inches long as she slowly began to bend her knees and lower her virgin pussy towards the sperm covered purple angry looking head of my throbbing erection.

Mary's eyes were focused on the tip of my cock as the thick sperm continued to slowly ooze from the opening and the shaft continued to pulse along with my rapid heartbeat as my eyes followed the pendulum of girl goo that was hanging from Mary's tiny pussy as it continued on a collision course with my thick slippery cock head. It seemed like the closer Mary's pussy got to the tip of my cock the bigger both of our eyes got in anticipation of the collision of pleasure that was about to occur. Just before contact I felt the cool drop of girl goo dripping on the side of my cock head a second before I felt the heat of Mary's vulva pressing against the tip of my erection.

I watched in amazement as Mary's tightly closed little clam pressed against the tip of my cock and suddenly popped open engulfing the tip of my sperm covered cock head. It was a beautiful sight to see Mary's tight little pussy lips parted and kissing the tip with only the ridge around the crown exposed waiting to be pushed past Mary's outer lips and buried deep inside her virgin pussy creating a perfect seal to keep any sperm from leaking past the thick head. When Mary had the head of my cock securely lodged in her tight opening she looked up at me with a sexy smile and said.

"Dan will you please take your big strong hands and grab my hips and pull my little teenage virgin pussy down onto your big hard potent cock and make your little girl a woman?"