Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly understood her implication even as she continued to role play and before I had time to think I felt my cock jerk hard and blast out a powerful ribbon of hot thick sperm deep in the back of Mary's pussy coating the opening to her womb before pulling back quickly and firing the second blast just as I was clearing Mary's tight pink opening. Covering her quickly closing lips and bright red landing strip as well as Jessica's swollen labia with a blast of thick hot cum before several petite soft hands took control of the violently spewing erection and guided it into Jessica's fertile paradise just as the third blast came forth filling the hot tight opening to her pink tunnel of passion. The second the girls slotted the head of my spewing cock with Jessica's tight slippery opening all three of us pushed pulled and hunched together driving my erection in one hard stroke balls deep in her freshly ovulating womb just as the fourth thick potent blast drenched Jessica's cervix in thick baby batter and we all held the position and waited for my throbbing erection to deliver every last drop of potent seed as it continued to jerk and squirt deep inside her fertile womb.

When my erection quit throbbing and oozing out the remaining swimmers and we started to catch our breath we started laughing as we realized it looked like three people were wrestling naked if anyone were to see us like this. I rolled off of Jessica and pulled my softening cock from her tightly inseminated opening before pushing her legs up and tucking a pillow under her to elevate her hips and keep my sperm deep inside her fertile playground. I pulled the chip clip off the bag of potato chips on the table and used it to hold Jessica's lips closed and keep the load from leaking out before it drowned her little egg.

A week later Jessica passed her test also and all three of us were very happy to have two little bundles of joy to look forward to in about 9 months. The girls have been treating me like a king and I give my queens all my love whenever they need it.