Downhill Racer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trace pulled on a pair of sweat pants before joining Jackie in the kitchen area. He drank in the sight of Jackie in her brief attire, a view that had been denied him last night by the dim light. After enjoying the look of her in her tiny panties, the little dark spot from her pubic in the front, and of course her nipples pushing out of her camisole, he walked over to her. He snuggled up behind her and gave the back of her neck a little kiss good morning.

He then whispered in her ear, "Thanks for making it impossible to sleep last night. I will have to get even with you for your roaming fingers." He stepped away from her but not before taking a little rub of her panty covered ass. Trace walked over to a stool just as Manny exited the bathroom.

As Manny sat down he said to Jackie, "Well, you are certainly looking fine this morning. How is it that you always manage to look so good when someone else is around?"

Jackie turned and in mock indignation said, "I always look this good. Its just that you don't usually notice. Trace noticed and I'm going to make sure he keeps right on noticing. And it will serve you right if I pay more attention to him than I do to you."

Manny wasn't really upset with Jackie's reaction as he knew she was partly kidding. He enjoyed having Jackie teasing and flirting with other men. Jackie obviously liked Trace so this was even better than usual.

Trace joined the conversation with, "Fresh brewed coffee and a cooked breakfast? Living alone, I don't usually get this kind of treatment. I think I'm going to enjoy this." As he said that Jackie turned back with the coffee pot and bent over the table across from Trace to pour him a cup of coffee. "Holy shit," thought Trace, "I can see her nipples."

Her camisole top was loose and it fell away from her breasts as she bent over. Last night, Trace had enjoyed the sight of Jackie's breasts as she helped him make the bed. But last night she was careful to only expose the tops of them. This morning, she wasn't being so careful, in fact it looked kind of deliberate. As much as Trace enjoyed the view, he was embarrassed by Manny's presence. He looked over at Manny to gage his reaction.

Jackie grinned as she straightened up. She knew what he could see. This was fun for her. She was thrilled by the effect that she was having on both of them.

Manny was clearly enjoying it too. He turned to Trace and said, "If breakfast was always like this, I wouldn't skip it so often. I think you're giving my wife the inspiration she needs."

Trace, on the other hand, wanted to crawl under the table, but as Jackie turned back toward the counter he managed to stammer his reply to Manny, "Yeah, I guess so." He knew that Jackie was a tease, but this was more than he had expected. What was truly surprising though was that Manny didn't seem at all disturbed by his wife's exposure in front of another man. Jackie had told Trace about this characteristic of Manny's in their many intimate on-line conversations, but it was still quite amazing to see that it was actually true.

Jackie used the preparation and serving of breakfast to show off and tease the men every chance she got. Now that Trace could see that Manny was enjoying his wife's show, Trace let his appreciation show too so that Jackie would keep it up. He was not disappointed.

She made sure that they got a good view each time she poured coffee or served food, especially Trace, but she always acted as if there was nothing unusual in what she was doing. When they started to clear the table, Jackie insisted on loading the dishwasher, (a luxury the cabin did have). Every time she bent over the dishwasher her scantily covered ass was pointed right at the table. It was obvious to Jackie when Trace got up from the table that he had enjoyed his breakfast. Even though he tried desperately to hide his excitement, the protrusion in his sweat pants was unmistakable.

***

Each of them had gotten plenty hot at breakfast but they still dressed warmly before heading out to the slopes. They spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon skiing. By mid-afternoon, Manny and Trace had had enough. They were ready to head back to the cabin.

Jackie, still a bit of an athlete, wanted to ski some more and suggested, "Why don't you two go in the bar and have a drink. I'll make another run and then meet you there."

Manny and Trace agreed and as they parted Manny yelled to Jackie, "Why don't you try something a little more difficult. You can do it."

As Jackie rode the lift back to the top she thought about the way things were going. "Sure," she thought, "it has been fun teasing Trace, but its not really serious yet. However, with the stories and confidences that Trace and I have shared during the past year, he's probably expecting even more. I wonder how much more. Then there's Manny's fantasies. What does he want me to do? It is fun. It's exciting. This is getting dangerous. I want to go further, but just how far, I'm not sure."

At the top of the hill, when she was clear of the lift, she hesitated. Manny's words echoed in her ears, "...something more difficult. You can do it. ...do it. ...do it." She had been skiing since she was fifteen. She was sure she could handle something more difficult. She picked a more challenging trail for her last run.

The first part of the trail was a gentle slope. It didn't seem different at all. But it got progressively steeper and now she was going much faster. As the trail continued down the mountain side it got narrower and steeper. Although there was never a sharp drop-off near the trail, she didn't want to go off the edge. Stopping now was not an option. The trail was too narrow and there were trees on either side.

The trail continued to steepen and she went faster, faster than she had ever gone before. It was frightening, and at the same time, very exciting. With her skis racing over the powdery surface, the trees flashing by on either side and the wind in her face, it was exhilarating and frightening at the same time. The adrenalin pumped through her body and the sweat drained out of her pores. The taste of fear was in her mouth.

Just when she thought she could handle no more, she emerged into a large flat open area and the lodge was just ahead of her. She brought herself to a stop. Her pulse was racing and all she could think was, "Whew, I made it." With her body trembling she unlocked her skis and stepped out of them. She sat down briefly to compose herself and catch her breath before going into the lodge.

While Jackie was making her last run, Trace and Manny were chatting at the bar.

Manny said, "Last night I suggested that your story needed to be made into a movie. I suggested that I video tape you and Jackie doing one or two of the tamer scenes so you could see how good it looks on film."

"Sure. I heard you and I've been thinking about it. But there is a problem. Even the tamest scenes are pretty sexual and I can't imagine you wanting your wife and me to get that intimate. Its going to be a lot more than the teasing she did this morning."

"I understand, however," Manny turned to Trace and continued very confidentially, "I've always fantasized about being married to an actress that had to do love scenes in the movies. You know that stuff is all simulated anyway. I wanna watch. You and Jackie..."

Trace didn't really know what to say. Sure, he wanted to do it. He was even getting hard just thinking about it. But he didn't think it was a good idea to appear too anxious. He said, "I didn't really think you were serious. Let me think about it a bit. Besides, we have to be sure that its alright with Jackie."

"Jackie will be fine with it. You let me worry about that," Manny said.

Just then, Jackie walked up to them at the bar. She asked, "Did you boys have a good time? What did you talk about? Did you talk about me?"

Manny and Trace, sort of mumbling in unison, said that it wasn't important.

"Well, whatever," Jackie said. "I've had enough. I'm ready to go to the cabin."

***

At the cabin, they peeled off a few layers of clothing and relaxed with drinks. Jackie and Trace seemed to settle on the couch chatting about the story they were writing and some possible changes. Manny loved the idea of his wife writing about such erotic things with another man but also found the details of writing a story a bit boring. He started dinner and got a good fire going while the two authors chatted and exchanged smiles on the couch.

Manny couldn't help but notice that they had an attached look to them. Jackie sat at the edge of the couch, turned sideways, facing Trace. Her back was to the arm rest and her feet were tucked under her legs. Trace sat close to her, facing straight ahead except for turning his head while talking. Manny enjoyed the little touches between them, like when Jackie shifted her legs a bit and her knees would brush against Trace's outer thigh. Or the way she occasionally laughed and gave his arm or chest a soft pat with the palm of her hand.

Manny's specialty in the kitchen was a fettuccine alfredo with blackened chicken. He had diced up a couple of chicken breasts and was cooking them in an old iron skillet while the previously made alfredo sauce was simmering and the fettuccine was boiling. With the dinner now pretty much taking care of itself he went outside to get the hot tub ready. He had noticed it when they arrived and had decided then that using the hot tub was going to be a must for this trip.

His fantasies about Jackie had originally been fueled by a skinny dipping experience with some other couples. After watching her exhibition this morning, Manny figured that Jackie would enjoy a naked hot tub experience with Trace. In addition to this morning, last nights dancing had been pretty good and he held out hope that he would be able to talk her into acting out a scene from the story with Trace.

Manny strained the water off the fettuccine, dumped the chicken pieces into it and tossed them lightly together with the alfredo sauce. He poured the succulent mixture onto three plates which he set on the kitchen island along with three glasses of chilled Verdiccio. Manny interrupted the conversation between Jackie and Trace with a call to dinner.

As the three of them sat around the kitchen island and enjoyed what Manny had prepared they discussed the skiing they had done earlier in the day. Manny and Trace were both astounded at Jackie's account of her last run and expressed relief that she had completed the run without having an accident. Trace said, "Just because you desire to do something that is within your reach or capability doesn't mean that you don't have to think about the possible consequences of your actions."

Jackie wondered if Trace wasn't referring to more than the skiing. Maybe he was also talking about what was going on between the two of them. Jackie thought, "I'd better be careful with my teasing. Trace might be more interested than he seems. He could be holding back because of Manny."

By the time they finished eating it was dark outside. Manny started to think again about the hot tub. As Manny picked up the dishes he told Jackie that he had the hot tub running and that maybe they should all jump in. Jackie knew by the look in his eyes and the fact that they hadn't brought bathing suits on a ski trip that he was hoping for some skinny dipping. Jackie was afraid. A little teasing was one thing but being naked in a hot tub with Trace was yet another.

She paused for a while, not responding as she helped clear the table. Despite Jackie's general comfort with her body, she was still a bit weird about Manny's suggestion. Maybe it was the concern she had for her relationship with Trace, maybe it was years of Catholic school education or maybe it was the whole idea that her husband enjoyed her being naked in front of other men. Whatever it was, something didn't seem right.

Nevertheless, after a few moments had passed, Jackie, in a faint voice said, "Sounds good," and went to the back of the cabin. She stopped to look at the hot tub in the window and then went into the bathroom, announcing that she would change first.

Trace knew that Manny and Jackie engaged in skinny dipping and thought that was probably where things were headed. However, he wasn't sure. He acted busy in the kitchen as Manny started undressing in the back of the cabin. Trace didn't want to get naked and get in the hot tub only to have Jackie and Manny come out in bathing suits. He stayed back.

Jackie's exit from the bathroom confirmed Trace's suspicions however. She had a towel covering herself but her bare shoulders told Trace that she wasn't wearing a bathing suit top and he figured she wasn't just topless. Manny further reinforced Trace's thinking when he pulled his boxers off and wrapped a towel around himself.

Trace hastily pulled his shirt and pants off with his back to Jackie and Manny as he didn't want to miss seeing Jackie get in the tub. It was very cold outside so the three of them bolted out the back door and got in the tub quickly. Despite the cold Trace took a little extra time as he wanted to watch Jackie.

Jackie ran to the far end of the tub and dropped the towel with her back to the guys. Trace didn't really care what the view was. He was finally seeing Jackie naked and she looked fine from any angle. It was obvious that she worked out. In spite of having picked up a few pounds since he first met her, Jackie's butt still looked firm.

As she got into the tub she turned briefly, exposing her front side to Trace and her husband. She slipped quickly into the water but Trace was able to get a brief look at her firm breasts and a couple of beautiful nipples that had been made rock hard by the cold air.

Trace also got a quick look at her pubic area, something she had been bold enough to discuss on line. Jackie was sporting what she called her winter look. She had a very well trimmed dark brown bush which was long enough to be noticed but short enough not to inhibit oral sex. Trace loved the way it looked and wondered what she would look like in the summer when she either shaved totally or just had a a few tufts near the top.

Jackie sat next to Manny. A combination of the cold air and being naked in front of her old boss for the first time made her heart race.

Trace pushed his boxers down, stepped out of them and slipped quickly into the tub. Jackie's curiosity made her glance at Trace as he got in. Trace looked quite good to Jackie for a man 10 years older. She felt he had actually gotten much more handsome with age. She glanced at his pubic hair which wasn't trimmed at all and had a very manly look to it. His penis was flaccid, probably from the cold, but she could still tell that like Trace's tall slender build his manly appendage was long and thin.

The natural nervous feelings of a first time naked hot tub started to dissipate as they grew used to it. They talked and drank the wine they had brought out. It was too cold to get out of the tub so when the wine ran out no one was willing to jump out and get more.

Jackie was still thinking about what Trace had said over dinner. Trace had intended the double meaning, but because he had resolved that nothing was going to happen between him and Jackie, he was comfortable with her teasing and enjoyed watching her.

Eventually Jackie relaxed and began having fun exposing her breasts briefly to Trace's gaze. She would move just enough to expose the tops of them. Then she would put her elbows on the edge of the tub behind her and arch her back so that her nipples were just above the surface of the water. When she couldn't stand the cold anymore she slid back down into the water and dropped a hand into Manny's lap to check his reaction. There was no doubt that he approved of her antics.

About an hour had passed and the cold night air had kicked up. It was penetrating the steam rising from the tub that kept their faces warm. The men were certainly enjoying the way that Jackie was showing off and Jackie really liked the attention she was getting from both of them. Still, they decided it was time to get up and go back into the house.

Their comfort with each other was apparent as they got out and ran into the house before even wrapping themselves in a towel. Once inside there seemed to be no turning of backs to each other. They stood in the back of the cabin, totally naked, drying themselves with their towels in what appeared to be a total disregard for modesty. Jackie even sat at the edge of the bed at one point, completely bare, and dried her feet.

The towels weren't terribly big and Jackie's towel was just barely large enough to conceal the essentials. With the wet towel wrapped around her, clinging seductively to her breasts and ass, she walked to the front of the cabin and stood in the glow of the roaring fireplace. The men wrapped towels around themselves and joined her.

Watching Jackie in nothing but a damp towel caused Trace to become semi erect, the view of which Jackie was enjoying out of the corner of her eye. Trace however was becoming self-conscious about the growing bulge in the front of his towel. It was getting late and he said that he was going to take a shower before dressing for bed. Jackie and Manny agreed that that was a good idea and asked him to leave them enough hot water.

Seconds after Jackie heard Trace running the shower she grabbed Manny's hand and led him to the bed. She dropped her towel and lay on the edge of the bed with her knees bent and legs wide open. Manny looked at her thinking she didn't look like a woman who wanted to make love. Her wide open legs and no conversation said that she wanted to be fucked. Manny dropped his towel and stood between Jackie's knees at the edge of the bed. His already hard cock head teased her opening for a few moments.

Jackie moaned and whispered, "Hurry, we don't have much time."

Jackie was secreting enough fluid to provide any lubrication they might need. Manny slide his cock inside her and Jackie moaned in appreciation. He fucked her steadily, moving in and out as her hips gyrated with him. Jackie was totally turned on from all her exhibitionism and Manny knew it. He expected that she would cum quickly and hoped she would as they had little time. Besides, he was pretty fired up from watching Jackie show off in front of Trace and he didn't think he would be able to last too long either.

Trace finished brushing his teeth. He had turned the shower water on first to make sure he had hot water. He was about to get in the shower when he realized that he hadn't brought any clothes in with him. They had all been nude and coming out of the bathroom in a towel would have been appropriate but Trace figured it would be better to wear some clothes.

He opened the door and turned to his bag near the couch. Then the sounds hit him. Jackie and Manny were too far into their fucking to notice that the sound of the running shower had gotten louder with the open door. For a few moments Trace was dumbstruck watching Jackie with her legs in the air while Manny pounded into her. Trace could hear the incredible sounds she was making and see Manny's cock sliding in and out. Trace reluctantly went back in the bathroom without making a sound. As he closed the door he heard Jackie's squeals of delight as she came.

Jackie came hard and Manny was not far behind. They lay on the bed catching their breaths and basking in the afterglow of their orgasms when they heard the shower stop. They quickly got up, wrapped towels around themselves and returned to the front of the cabin and the fireplace.

Manny asked Jackie if she wanted to shower first.

Jackie said with a naughty smile, "I have to." In a whisper she added, "Your stuff is leaking out of me like a river."