Downhill Racer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie lost control shortly after that and her body convulsed in an intense orgasm with Manny's cock in her mouth. She moaned and wriggled from Trace's licking and light sucking of her clitoris. While she was still shaking she sucked vigorously on her husband's organ. She took it all into her mouth, kneading his balls with her hand, trying to make him come with her. But it was too soon. He wasn't ready. She continued with her mouth wrapped around Manny's shaft.

Once her orgasm ended and the tenderness had subsided she put her other hand on Trace's cock and pulled him toward her. Trace was rock hard again as he slid softly into Jackie's slippery cunt.

Now back in control Trace slid in and out of Jackie for what seemed like forever. He shifted her to a doggy position and fucked her as she continued to suck on

Manny. After a while Trace asked Jackie to get on top. She shifted herself again and straddled Trace, taking all of him inside her. Manny stood up on the bed and fed Jackie his tool. It looked like something out of a porn movie.

Jackie was even more vocal than she had been before about how hard she was cumming and how great his cock felt. Trace fucked her harder as her orgasm neared the end and then he came hard inside her. She milked him with her vaginal muscles, enjoying every little bit. Trace finished his orgasm and his body went limp.

During her orgasm Jackie had lost Manny's cock. She wanted Manny's cock. She wrestled him to the bed and straddled him. She played with him verbally as she slid herself onto him. She slowly fucked him and whispered naughty things in his ear as Trace looked on, amazed that she was still going. She asked Manny if he had enjoyed watching his wife get fucked. She whispered how good it had felt.

Jackie gave Manny a little glimpse of the future. She said, "I hope you and Trace can keep me satisfied for the next couple of days. Until we leave here on Wednesday, I expect to get fucked by both of you until I can't walk. I might not even put on any clothes until we're ready to go home." Jackie rocked her hips and Manny went over the top. She rode him until his body went limp. Manny was sure that he had died and gone to heaven.

After a brief snooze the three dressed and went out to eat. A one room cabin now suited them perfectly. It didn't matter if Trace wanted to shave while Jackie was showering. With privacy no longer necessary, Jackie could get fucked by one or both of the guys almost anytime. Manny and Trace suffered occasionally from expected limitations, but Jackie managed to get her wish. By the time they left for home Jackie had trouble walking.

Trace returned to his job in Las Vegas but the three remained close. Manny and Jackie made several trips to Las Vegas and Trace returned regularly to New Jersey. Manny and Jackie eventually had children who were taught that even though Trace lived a long way away, he was a member of the family and welcome in their house anytime.