Downhill Racer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trace came out in a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt as Jackie entered the shower.

Trace stood silently next to the fireplace for a couple of minutes. Then he pulled the couch open and got the bedding for it from the back of the cabin. As he started to make up the bed Jackie came out of the bathroom, once again wrapped in the wet towel.

As Manny headed for the bathroom, looking appreciatively at Jackie, he said to her, "Why don't you help Trace get his bed made up. I'll just be a couple of minutes and then we can have another glass of wine before turning in."

Jackie replied, "I was already planning on helping Trace, and I'll have the wine ready for you when you come out of the shower."

Manny thought as he closed the bathroom door, "With Jackie still in that towel, Trace is in for a real show. I wish I could be out there to see this."

Trace watched Jackie as she came across the room. The towel really was too small. Jackie had knotted it just under her left arm and from there down her left side was a display of delectably bare flesh. Jackie went around to one side of the couch and helped Trace get the sheets situated.

When she bent over to tuck in the bottom sheet the towel dropped away from her waist and Trace was looking right down seventh avenue. Jackie seemed not to notice how much she was exposing. However, she gave herself away when she glanced up at Trace and saw where he was looking without doing anything to cover herself.

Trace thought, "A few minutes ago I watched her getting fucked by her husband. Now she is acting like she wants to get fucked by me. What's next?"

By the time they had finished making the bed, Jackie had teased Trace so much that he was ready to rip the towel off of her and take her right there. He didn't even care that her husband would surely come out of the shower while Trace's cock was buried in her pussy. Fortunately for him, Jackie headed for the kitchen area, saying that she was going to get the wine for them. Trace turned away from her and rubbed his swollen member.

Trace turned around as Jackie walked out of the kitchen area. She had a bottle of wine in one hand and three glasses in the other. Trace could see that the knot in the towel was loosening as Jackie walked toward the living-room. Finally it came completely undone and started to drop. Jackie made a half-hearted attempt to catch it with her elbows but the towel fell to the floor leaving her completely naked.

Jackie continued to the living room as if nothing had happened. With her hands holding the wine bottle and glasses, she couldn't even use her hands to cover herself. Trace knew he should turn around but he couldn't take his eyes off her. This was much more than anything he had seen in the hot tub or even while they were drying off. It was almost as if she was posing for him.

The top of Jackie's breasts were nearly straight lines of flesh coming down to the points which were her nipples, while the undersides gradually curved upward to the nipples. The aureoles were about half-dollar sized and just a little darker than the rest of her. Her husband had given her an orgasm only a few minutes before and now she was totally exposed in front of another man. Her nipples reflected her arousal. They were about as big around as pencil erasers and just as hard but probably a little longer. Trace imagined taking them in his mouth.

Her hips had an inviting flare to them, her stomach was perfectly flat except the slight indentation of her belly button. And her neatly trimmed bush just barely concealed what certainly must be a delicious pussy. As she bent over the coffee table to set the wine and glasses down, Trace could see the delectable curvature of Jackie's ass, inviting his hands to cup her cheeks as he pushed his tool into her inner sanctum.

Just as Trace was about to grab Jackie and throw her onto his bed, Manny came out of the bathroom. Jackie had just set the wine and glasses on the table and had turned to pick up her towel. Manny saw her naked and said, "Whoa, looks like I missed something."

Jackie reached down to pick up her towel as she said, "No. I just dropped my towel while I was carrying the wine from the kitchen. No big deal. No different than when we were drying off a few minutes ago." But she knew differently. She had seen the look of lust on Trace's face. Also, her pussy was sopping wet and not from the shower. Maybe she had gone too far.

Jackie managed to cover herself pretty well with the towel and sat down next to Manny on the other couch. Trace sat in the easy chair. While they drank their wine, they talked about their plans for the next day. They didn't really want to go skiing again. Maybe they'd just stay indoors for the day.

Manny suggested, "It might be fun to try out my movie idea."

Trace and Jackie looked at each other. No, Manny hadn't forgotten about it. In fact he seemed rather determined that it would happen.

Trace thought about how much he wanted to put his lips on Jackie's, put his tongue into her mouth and run his hands all over her body. Then he surprised himself and Jackie by saying, "Yes, there are some scenes in our story that might be fun to act out, that is, if Jackie doesn't mind." Trace looked at Jackie, hoping that she would agree.

Jackie saw the look in Trace's eyes and decided that maybe she had taken her teasing too far. On the other hand, if Manny wasn't objecting, she might enjoy going a little further with Trace. After all, it would only be a little touching, it wasn't likely to get out of hand with Manny watching, he'd make sure of that.

As she thought about it, she knew that what she had been doing wasn't just teasing, she had been flirting. She really did want to swallow Trace's tongue, she wanted to feel his hands on her body and she wanted to feel his erection growing. She might even want more than that.

What was confusing her was that none of her feelings for Trace reduced her love for Manny. She really liked Trace but she loved Manny. She continued looking at Trace as she nodded slightly and said, "I'm willing to give it a try."

Now that they were all in agreement about the next day they finished their wine and headed to their respective beds, turning off the lights as they went.

Tonight, the light from the fireplace was still illuminating the living room. Trace pulled the t-shirt over his head and climbed into bed wearing just the gym shorts, but like the previous night, once under the sheet, he pulled the gym shorts off and tossed them on the floor. He always slept better with nothing on.

In the dark of the sleeping area, Jackie rummaged around in her suit case, looking for something to sleep in. The only thing she found was a pair of panties. She slipped them on, dropped the towel and climbed into bed. She was soon asleep.

Manny had managed to find his pajamas. He climbed into bed too but instead of going right to sleep he reflected on the conversation in the living room. He was pleased with the answers he had gotten from Jackie and Trace. It was going to be fun for him to watch the two of them acting out some of the scenes from their story. However, he had been watching the two of them flirting and knew it wasn't going to take much acting.

Manny loved his wife and he was sure that she loved him. But he also knew that she cared a lot about Trace. With both of her parents gone, no brothers or sisters and no children, next to Manny himself, Trace was probably the most important person in Jackie's life.He drifted off to sleep wondering how it would all work out.

***

Jackie slept restlessly for a few hours before fully awakening around three in the morning. She lay in bed for a few minutes knowing she needed to go to the bathroom. Her mind however was drifting to the events of the previous evening. She was surprised at how aroused she had become by teasing Trace, even though she had not yet admitted to herself that she had any real feelings for him.

Her sexual interest in Trace had been gradually building since she had run into him accidentally at the conference in Orlando. Jackie knew that she had come close to inviting Trace up to her room after dinner that night but she hadn't thought it was because of any special interest she had in Trace. She had thought it was because she had been away from Manny so long. She was glad that she hadn't gone so far as to cheat on Manny that night but there were times, like then and now, that she wondered if maybe it wasn't unrealistic to expect monogamy from your marriage partner.

Jackie knew Manny got off on her teasing other men, even exposing herself to them, and he had made it obvious that he might like for her to go even further. Still she feared that extending it beyond the teasing stage, particularly with someone like Trace that she was so close to, would be more than Manny really wanted. She had serious concerns about the effect such a thing might have on their marriage.

Jackie snapped back to reality. She wasn't going to let Manny push her into a threesome and she wasn't going to cheat on him. Nevertheless she looked over at Trace in his bed and felt that some fun could be had. She laughed to herself and got out of bed.

She wasn't wearing very much. She had gotten into bed wearing just her panties. What she was about to do was really pretty daring. Sure she had been naked or nearly so in front of Trace several times in the previous day. But there was always some justification for it or at least the appearance that it might be just accidental.

This time, Jackie was going to be within a few feet of Trace's sleeping form with almost nothing on and she couldn't come up with any reason for it other than the plain fact that she just wanted him to see her naked. Her nipples hardened as she walked past Trace lying on the couch bed. As she closed the door to the bathroom she wondered if he was really asleep or just pretending.

Trace actually had been asleep but the bathroom light and the closing of the door brought him out of his light sleep. Trace looked at the bed across the room and realized Jackie wasn't in it. Because of the heat from the fireplace, he lay on the bed with the covers pushed down to his waist, his upper torso bare.

Trace's physique was quite manly. He didn't look like someone who worked in an office all day. With the warm southern Nevada climate he swam nearly every day and got plenty of sunshine. He looked like the kind of man that a lot of women would like to crawl in bed with. He propped his head up on one arm and waited for the bathroom door to open. He wanted Jackie to stop and talk a little tonight and he was planning a little teasing of his own.

In the bathroom Jackie hoped that Trace was actually awake. Her desire was to sit next to him on the bed and talk as they might on the Internet. It was exciting her to think about sitting there with practically nothing on and talk to Trace. There was no reason to worry about Manny waking up. If he did he would just see her talking to Trace. He sure wouldn't be concerned that she didn't have much on. In fact, he would probably get turned on by the idea.

When she opened the bathroom door she realized that at least part of her dream had come true. Trace was not only awake, he was looking right at her. Trace however was deciding that this really was a dream. After everything that had already happened, he expected Jackie to dial it down a bit. Although he was certainly not disappointed by how she was dressed, he had not anticipated seeing her in nothing more than a pair of practically non-existent panties. And, she wasn't even trying to cover herself.

Jackie watched Trace's eyes follow her almost naked body as she approached his bed. She could tell he wanted to fuck her. She thought she wanted to fuck him too. It might even be fun. It just wasn't going to happen.

Trace was still hoping that Jackie would at least speak to him as she headed back to bed but considering how little she was wearing he half expected to see her pretend she didn't notice that he was awake. So when she stopped beside his bed, then sat down, it was as if he had just been told that he won the lottery. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

Jackie sat comfortably on the side of Trace's bed, tucking one leg under her and extending the other in front of her as she leaned back on her arms. Jackie arched her back a little, making her naked breasts even more prominent and asked coyly, "What are you doing awake again tonight?"

Trace was mentally devouring Jackie's near naked form but he managed to stammer in reply, "I was having trouble sleeping." As he drank in the sight of her breasts, imagining her nipples between his teeth, he admitted, "Considering how excited I've gotten by all of your teasing, it was pretty hard to sleep. You make it even more exciting because you appear so comfortable about all of it." He looked up into her eyes and confessed, "I guess you know that when we worked together I often undressed you in my mind."

Jackie loved the hot talk, especially when it was about her body. She said, "Oh, I noticed the elevator looks. It was pretty obvious what my short skirts were doing to you. Thats why I wore them." She paused briefly, then continued in a more conspiratorial tone, "One time, before I had met Manny, I came to work in a short skirt with no panties. I sort of hoped I'd have a chance to give you a little peak, but it didn't work out."

Jackie paused briefly, then said, "Of course, in those days I was sure that you were way too old for me and besides, you were married." Jackie looked at the way that Trace was studying her breasts and added, "Teasing you then was fun. It still is."

Jackie said that she had been really curious about Trace's body. She giggled a little when she admitted checking him out pretty carefully as he got into the hot tub and then again later when he was drying off. She commented on the unkempt nature of his pubic hair, saying it gave him a very manly look. She reached over to Trace and ran her hand through his light chest hair, saying, "The little tinges of gray you have on your chest are very appealing."

Trace said, "I guess when you were twenty-two, being ten years older made me almost ancient. But I noticed a year ago in Orlando, when you were thirty-one, that the same ten years didn't seem so extreme."

"No," replied Jackie, "and it seems even less so now that I'm almost thirty-three. It was fun seeing you in Orlando, and its really fun being able to spend a few days with you now.

Trace said, "Well you know I'm liking this. I got pretty turned on in Orlando. With all of the discussion we had over dinner that night about our sexual fantasies and some of the things we had actually experienced, I had to really restrain myself to keep from inviting you back to my room."

Jackie looked down at the bed and said quietly, "Maybe you shouldn't have been so restrained. I might have accepted the invitation." Then she looked up and hastily added, "Not that I would have cheated on Manny. I'm sure I wouldn't have, but I probably would have had my clothes off pretty quick. I might not have been willing to make love but I probably would have done anything else." She put her head back down.

Now Trace didn't know what to think. He really did want to make love to Jackie but he didn't want to take a chance on ruining their relationship by going too fast. He ran his hand slowly up her outstretched leg and said carefully, "Would you have gotten as naked as you are right now?"

Jackie nodded and said, "At least."

Trace continued with his hand creeping up Jackie's leg. His fingertips went up the outside of her thigh, up her hip and across her stomach. Neither of them was saying anything. As Trace's hand reached the underside of Jackie's breasts they were both noticeably breathing deeper. Trace whispered, "Would you have let me touch you like this?"

As a way of answering, Jackie relaxed her arms and lay flat on her back on the bed. Trace, understanding her answer, let his hand circle Jackie's breasts. He knew exactly how she liked to be touched as she had often shared that with him on line. After some time playing with her nipples he saw her close her eyes in reaction to the pleasure she was feeling.

Trace then reached down with his other hand and pulled her leg out from under her, extending it on the bed. As before he slowly caressed her leg but then let his fingers wander up her inner thigh. He asked again, "Would you have let me touch you like this?" Jackie just nodded.

Trace was at a cross roads as to what to do next. The thought of sliding his hand a few more inches up was inviting. He knew that getting Jackie's panties off and putting his cock into her wouldn't be hard once he was rubbing her pussy. On the other hand he felt he might scare her away or make her feel guilty in the morning.

There was another matter too, one that was not easy to think about rationally in his aroused state. Trace didn't think that he could make love to Jackie with Manny sleeping only thirty feet away.

Although he really didn't want to stop, any more touching was pointless. Hopefully, there would be a better opportunity some time in the future. After a few more seconds of caressing Jackie's upper thigh, Trace retreated.

Neither of them was talking. Trace continued to play with Jackie's breasts. She continued keeping her eyes closed and breathing deeply. Trace was still highly excited but he felt that he could keep it from going too far as long as he stayed away from Jackie's pussy.

Trace asked Jackie about the movie scene they were going to do on Sunday. He asked her which scene she thought they should do.

Jackie opened her eyes a little and dreamily said, "Well, the dance scene in the night club is probably the tamest. There are some others I might like to do but I don't think I'd want them on film."

Trace was emboldened by her answer. He asked, "Do you think that Manny is going to settle for something as mild as the dance scene? Don't you think he's going to want something a lot more explicit?"

Jackie raised up on her elbows again and said, "Manny thinks he wants the two of us to simulate making love. He thinks that would be really hot." Jackie continued, "He doesn't know that there probably wouldn't be much simulation to it. It would be hot alright. He just doesn't realize how hot."

Trace had known it wasn't going to be simulation for him. Now he knew it wasn't going to be simulation for Jackie either. Things were getting dangerous.

With a great deal of reluctance, Trace withdrew his hands and said, "I don't think I can be just a good friend or a gentleman much longer. Maybe its time for you to go back to your own bed."

Jackie smiled, leaned over to give Trace a soft but deliberate kiss on the lips and said, "You're right. Goodnight sweet prince." She got up from Trace's bed and returned to her own.

Jackie and Trace might have been in their own beds but sleep did not come easily for either of them. They both knew that what they should do did not coincide with what they wanted to do.

***

Manny was the first to wake up. It was after nine when he awoke. He looked over at Jackie. She was still sleeping soundly. Then he looked at Trace. He was snoring lightly, dead to the world. It didn't look to Manny like either of them was going to get up any time soon. Manny decided to get dressed and go to town for a Sunday paper. A girl-friend of his in college had been fond of saying that Sundays were for reading the New York Times and fucking. He was going to at least buy a copy of the Sunday Times.

When he returned, Trace and Jackie were sleeping but Trace looked like he might wake up soon. Trace had promised to fix breakfast this morning but Manny made a pot of coffee anyway. He wasn't sure how long he was going to have to wait for Trace. Manny sat down at the kitchen island with his coffee to read the paper.