Downhill Racer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the story the woman's dress had no buttons, but who was paying any attention to the story at this point? Trace's fingers slipped between the buttons of the shirt and gently squeezed a bare breast. Manny lowered the camera in an attempt to see what was happening. He was delirious with excitement. Manny had fantasized about seeing another man's hands on Jackie's breasts. Now it was really happening.

Jackie was breathing deeply now, dying to put her hand between Trace's legs but that wasn't in the story. Manny was shooting over Trace's shoulder, trying to capture Trace's hands on Jackie's heaving breasts. Hoping that Manny wouldn't be able to see her, Jackie put her hand into Trace's lap and massaged his hard cock.

Trace was pleasantly shocked by Jackie's aggressiveness as he knew it wasn't in the script. He also realized that Manny probably couldn't see what Jackie was doing. Trace still had one hand inside of Jackie's blouse. Manny seemed to have the camera trained on that. Trace let the other hand drop and gently rubbed one of Jackie's thighs.

Trace carefully moved his hand between Jackie's legs. The camera wasn't focused on it but Manny was still able to see Trace's hand. Manny didn't say anything. This was really what he wanted to see. Manny wasn't concerned about the extra touching. He could see that Trace's hand was still on the outside of Jackie's panties.

With Manny still unaware, Jackie continued to rub Trace's cock through the front of his pants. Trace rubbed Jackie's clitoris through her thin panties. The camera was still recording Trace's hand inside Jackie's shirt, playing with a nipple. Jackie and Trace were both ready to explode from the teasing they were doing to each other. Manny was about to blow a gasket from watching them.

Manny was satisfied that things had gone far enough and said, "Cut." He pressed the rewind button as he walked back toward the couch. He said, "Lets see what we've got." Jackie and Trace weren't paying much attention to him. It took a few more seconds before they finally broke apart. Eventually, they too headed toward the living room to watch the movie.

***

Watching Manny's video of their dance scene, especially the part on the bar stool after the dance, was pretty erotic, despite the poor quality. There wasn't much doubt from watching it that Trace and Jackie had been having a pretty good time with each other.

Manny thought, "If that was acting then they both should get Academy Awards."

On the other hand, from the number of times that the camera was pointed at the floor or ceiling, Jackie and Trace knew that Manny was liking it too.

Manny had really gotten excited watching his wife being fondled as she was dancing and then again on the bar stool. He had seen Jackie slow dance and flirt with another man before, but not like she did with Trace. What they had just seen looked hotter than anything he had ever seen Jackie do before. What the tape lacked in quality had definitely been made up in content.

Jackie thought about the scene they had just watched, especially the part of it that took place on the bar stool. "I spread my legs and let Trace stand between them. Trace put his hand inside my shirt. That was on the tape so Manny saw it. At least that was in the story. Trace stroked the insides of my thighs. That was in the story too but I don't remember that from the tape. Manny might not have seen it.

"If Manny didn't see Trace stroking my thighs he might not have seen Trace running his fingers over the front of my panties. That must have been when I was stroking the front of Trace's pants. Thank God those things aren't on the tape. Jesus, I can't believe I got that carried away."

Trace knew it had come close to getting out of hand. His mind wandered while he was watching himself on the screen, "And I used to think that the slow dance I had had with Jackie at the office Christmas party was good. That time I kept my hands on her back and waist, I never kissed her neck and my wife didn't even get jealous. That was like church compared to this. Its hard for me to believe that Manny really wants this but he sure seems to."

Manny looked at Jackie, then at Trace. The look he had seen on their faces while they were watching the movie told him they wanted to continue. Manny suggested that they might do another scene. Jackie and Trace looked at each other. They both had a pretty good idea where this was leading but after watching themselves on tape, Manny was right, they weren't ready to quit.

Again they talked about possible scenes. Manny made it clear that he wanted to watch Jackie get into a hot make out with Trace. One possibility he suggested was a scene in the story where the couple was naked, in bed, having intercourse. Her husband watches before joining in. Manny said that a sheet could be put over them and they could simulate the sex.

Jackie objected to the scene because she would probably have to get nude and very intimate with Trace. Out loud she said, "Thats going too far." Silently, she said to herself, "I don't think it would be simulation."

Trace recalled seeing Jackie on the bed with her legs spread while Manny pounded into her. With a sheet covering the two of them he could be fucking her. Only he and Jackie would know that it wasn't simulation. Trace liked that scene, but he kept his mouth shut.

The three of them talked about sexy movie scenes and acting them out. One of Jackie's favorite scenes was in the movie 'Unfaithful' where Diane Lane is taken by her lover in the hallway from behind. In the movie, that scene has very little nudity. The characters are dressed at the time but Jackie said it was still very erotic.

They went back to the subject of the story that Jackie and Trace were writing. In that story, after the steamy dance and barroom scene they had just done, the couple goes out to a car in the parking lot and continues. The story has them both fondling each other and getting really hot before the female character stops it and insists that it's time to go back into the bar.

Jackie said she liked that one because it got hot, even though the clothes stayed on. Also, it stopped short of actual sex. She suggested that they could use a couch as the backseat of the car. Manny and Trace relented. They had both liked the other scene better but knew not to argue with Jackie.

Jackie and Trace got settled on the couch that would double for the car's back seat. According to the story, the man had talked the woman into going out to the car so they could do some things they couldn't do in the bar. Trying to be faithful to the story, as soon as Manny turned the camera on, Trace grabbed Jackie and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Jackie had given Trace some pecks on the lips earlier during the trip but now, when she opened her mouth to receive his tongue, it was their first real kiss.

Jackie's mouth opened slightly in a feminine way as she lightly touched Trace's tongue with her own. She had her tongue dancing softly with his. Then she stopped and lightly sucked on it.

The kiss caused a chill to run through Jackie. Jackie loved kissing and she was one of those women that would say that she could tell if a guy was right for her from the kiss. She often told people she knew Manny was the one when he kissed her the first time.

The feeling she got when Trace kissed her was like that. It was electric. No, it was perfect. Too perfect considering the circumstances. Jackie lost herself in the kiss. Trace continued to softly enjoy her mouth and occasionally broke the kiss to toy with her lips.

Trace knew from their Internet chats that she loved brushing lips, nibbling them and sucking them. Manny zoomed in with the camera and watched his wife and her friend share this intimate moment. On the tiny monitor screen he watched as their lips touched and their mouths opened. He put his eye to the viewfinder and saw a little hint of their tongues as their mouths joined. Manny was finally getting what he wanted.

As the kissing continued Jackie slowly started to fall toward the couch, slipping behind Trace. Trace slowly turned as Jackie's weight brought her to rest partially on her side in the crack of the couch that was made by the back and the seat. Trace shifted with her as they kissed. He wished they could make the couch into a bed but he had to pretend he was in a car. They ended up laying against each other with Jackie's hands playing with Trace's hair. At this point Trace's right hand was under him and his left hand was on her waist. They were so lost in their soft sensual kissing that Trace hadn't even thought about making a truly suggestive move.

Quite a while passed before Trace slowly brought his hand down to her backside and started to rub it. Shortly after he did that he felt Jackie's body respond as she pushed herself against his thigh which was now buried between her legs. The kissing slowly turned from gentle kisses to harder sloppy ones. Trace broke the kissing a few times to play with her neck. Unlike when they danced, he now gave her neck the full treatment, using his tongue and sucking hard as he knew she liked. Trace heard a few moans from Jackie and felt her body respond.

As things were developing Manny was taking it all in through the lens of his camera. He was too enthralled to say anything. He watched through the camera, but at times he would lose the camera angle and just watch without the camera. The sight of his wife's open mouth receiving Trace's tongue sent waves of excitement through his body.

As the bodies started to grind against each other the arousal level of both went up. Jackie started to moan and whisper suggestive things in Trace's ears. It wasn't that she didn't want Manny to hear her. She had pretty much forgotten he was even there. It was just her way. She wasn't going to scream like a porn star.

As Trace's right hand left her butt and worked its way between them, Jackie whispered, "Oh Trace, you have no idea what you are doing to me."

Manny could tell Trace's hand was now between the two of them but his camera angle wasn't good enough to tell that Trace had slipped his hand inside Jackie's shirt and rested his fingertips on her bare nipple.

The contact with her nipple became obvious to Manny despite it happening out of his sight. Jackie let out a loud moan and arched her body. Manny knew his wife and only one thing was going to cause a reaction like that. Trace had pinched one of her nipples.

Trace knew of Jackie's sensitive nipples and took full advantage. Within seconds of his playing with her nipple she was gyrating against his hard cock. Her hands surrounded his face as she kissed him long and hard.

It was then that Jackie whispered, "Fuck me Trace."

Trace had heard her but he didn't respond. His brain wouldn't let him believe that she really wanted that. It had to be just for the camera. That line wasn't in their story. Trace thought Jackie was probably trying to get a rise out of Manny.

Manny, however, was so into watching that he hadn't heard what Jackie had said. A minute or so passed and the breathing got heavier and the grinding appeared like they were fucking. Jackie lowered her hands and they became lost between them, below Trace's waist. Manny slowly let the camera drop to his side. He was no longer interested in filming. He watched in a sort of erotic fear. His cock was ready to explode while his mind told him he had lost control. Something was going to happen and he couldn't stop it.

Trace felt Jackie's hands between them. One of her hands lowered his zipper and slipped inside his pants. It rubbed his hard cock through his boxers. Her hand went up and down his boxers from his balls to the end of his shaft. Her other hand undid his belt and pulled on his pants button until it came undone.

Now that there was nothing restricting her movement, Jackie put both of her hands through the front of Trace's boxers and wrapped them around his bare tool. She pulled his manhood out and squeezed it between her legs.

Jackie again whispered to Trace, this time with a little more desperation in her voice, "Please, fuck me."

Trace heard her again and knew this time that she meant it. He nuzzled her neck and whispered, "We can't."

Jackie was too far gone to be refused. Her legs locked firmly onto Trace's cock. Her hands grabbed his pants and started to pull them down past his hips. She whispered louder, "You have to. Please."

This time Manny heard her and from what he could see that she was doing, he knew exactly what she meant. For a moment he worried about what was going to happen right in front of him but some part of his brain convinced him that it was out of his control and he might as well enjoy what was happening. He could worry about the consequences later.

Jackie got Trace's pants down past his hips. She released Trace's cock from between her legs. She moved back slightly, put her hands up under her shirt and yanked her panties down. She wiggled them off as she and Trace shared a steamy kiss.

Trace decided that he better help her. He moved his legs, working his pants down near his knees. He lifted one of Jackie's legs up on the couch back to give himself access. Neither of them looked at Manny, partly from embarrassment and partly from the fear that he might somehow stop them.

Trace moved into her. He paused briefly at Jackie's opening as if to give her one last chance to turn back. But there was no turning back and Trace's cock slid deeply into Jackie's wet pussy.

Her reactions were immediate, the kissing was hot and her hands grabbed his ass, pushing him in hard. Trace held the back of the couch with one hand for leverage and buried his head in her now open shirt, sucking a nipple while fucking her.

Like two animals in heat they went at it hard and fierce. Jackie didn't know if it was the heat of the moment or the long deep strokes, but whatever it was, she was riding an incredible wave of pleasure that was bringing her quickly to orgasm. The fucking was intense. Grunts and moans filled the room. Manny watched in amazement as the sounds of passion filled the air.

Manny heard Jackie breathlessly say, "Oh God, Trace. You feel so good. Please don't stop. I'm just about to cum." With that her body convulsed and her nails dug into Trace's ass cheeks. Her spasms took him over the edge. Trace moaned loudly as his hot sperm invaded Jackie's body. Trace's seed splashed against the walls of Jackie's vagina while he continued to ram his cock into her hard and fast. Manny thought the orgasm he was witnessing would never end.

Finally they came down to earth. Trace's jackhammer like action slowed and then stopped. Trace and Jackie tried to share a kiss but were too out of breath. She finally looked at Manny. Watching Jackie getting fucked had left Manny with a look of excitement and confusion frozen on his face. Until just this second Jackie had been too excited to worry about what Manny might think. Now she was genuinely concerned. She whispered to Trace that she needed to get up. Trace got up too and felt really awkward, knowing that Manny had watched them through all of it.

Trace wanted to get away. He went into the kitchen to fix drinks for all of them. Jackie got up, took Manny's hand and led him to the bed in the back. She pushed him down flat on the bed. She looked into his eyes and said, "I hope you know that this doesn't change how much I love you. You wanted to watch. You got to watch and yes, I enjoyed it and will probably do it again, but you are still the most important man in my life." Manny grinned like a Cheshire cat. Jackie smiled and yanked Manny's sweat pants off.

Trace stayed in the kitchen. He was in a bit of an awkward situation. Trace couldn't hear what Jackie had said but he was glad that Manny seemed to be enjoying her attention. Not knowing what was expected of him now, Trace took his time making drinks, getting ice, etc, while looking over at the bed, watching Jackie give her husband a blow job. Trace envied Manny, not because he was getting a blow job, but because he was married to a woman as sexy as Jackie.

As Trace finished making the drinks he heard Manny moan and call Jackie's name. Manny's legs tensed and straightened as he came.

Jackie usually enjoyed giving head to her husband, but after just being fucked by Trace, and knowing that Trace was watching, it was even better.

Jackie rolled over into the middle of the bed. Manny shifted to one side and rested his head against the headboard. Trace took this opportunity to bring over their drinks, depositing one on each night stand.

He purposely left his own in the kitchen as an excuse to return there. Trace wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. He had never been in a situation like this before. The fantasy had been fulfilled. As far as he knew that might be all.

***

After delivering the drinks Trace headed back to the kitchen. Jackie and Manny sipped a bit then giggled some. Jackie put her drink down and called to Trace, who by then was back in the kitchen, "Trace, are you going to come over here and finish what you started or are you the love 'em and leave 'em type?"

Manny was surprised by her comment. He hadn't expected her to continue but then again, who could imagine what might be in Jackie's head. Manny knew that he should just stop thinking too much and enjoy what was happening.

Trace really didn't know what to think. He interpreted Jackie's remark as meaning that they were going to do it again. He read Manny's silence as consent. He was definitely up for more but he still didn't want to barge his way in. Trace took his drink and walked over to the sleeping area.

Trace eased himself onto the bed next to Jackie. He shared a few soft tongue kisses with her while he lightly stroked her naked body with his fingertips. He caressed Jackie's sides, her legs and then her breasts. He looked at Manny for some sort of reaction. Trace couldn't tell what Manny was thinking but at least he wasn't objecting.

Trace continued the kissing, interrupted occasionally by Jackie's comments. Her openness with Manny right beside her surprised Trace. In her soft sexy bedroom whisper, but loud enough for Manny to hear, Jackie told Trace what a great orgasm he had given her. She told him how nice his cock had felt. Then she told him that what they had done on the couch was to fuck. Now Jackie wanted Trace to make love to her.

Trace was feeling really uncomfortable with these things being said loud enough for Manny to hear. He looked over at Manny but again got no reaction, at least not one that he could detect. Manny had certainly heard but he was acting as if he hadn't. In any event, Trace again felt that Manny wasn't objecting.

Trace resumed the kissing and caressing as he slowly made his way lower on Jackie's body. After kissing and licking her neck, his lips came to rest between her breasts. He moved his head first to one side, then the other, nibbling on each nipple in turn. Trace had been told by Jackie, just what she liked, so every little while he would take his mouth from her breasts and kiss her deeply. Then he would return to her breasts. Shortly he worked his way down to her belly and eventually to her thighs. He softly licked her pubic area and lips before putting his tongue into her pussy. He had pretty much avoided her clitoris, just having brushed it lightly with his lips.

Jackie moaned Trace's name a few times as he licked her, "Trace, its soo good," or, "Oh, Trace, thats perfect."

Manny looked on intently as Jackie moaned and moved her body with pleasure. Manny's cock came back to life slowly as he watched his wife responding to Trace's ministrations.

Trace started to give attention to Jackie's clitoris with his tongue and mouth, bringing her to the edge of yet another orgasm. Manny got up on his knees and shifted himself over to Jackie. He kissed her and told her he loved her. She opened her eyes halfway and smiled at him. Jackie opened her eyes the rest of the way and looked at Manny's cock which was now in a semi erect state. She turned her head toward it and took it in her mouth.