Dragons Breath Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I ran my finger on her wet cheek, "Really?"

She nodded.

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing, everthin' is perfect."

"Perfect?"

Cathleen put her hand on mine and brought it up to cup her jewel surrounded nipple. "I've worn my pretties, but kept them to me self. I didn't think anyone would... that anyone would like them like I did."

Ah! The light goes on. I just smiled and leaned over to take her nipple, her jeweled cone, and as much of her tit into my mouth as I could, reaching over to cup the one I wasn't nibbling on.

Cathleen just exhaled slowly and put her hand behind my head and slowly ran her fingers through my hair. Her other hand lightly tracing mine playing with her other nipple.

I pulled back and lightly kissed her exposed nipple standing proud through the jeweled cone then looked her in the face. "Could we stay in tonight, just lounge around and watch movies. Eat popcorn and ice cream?"

Cathleen sighed and grinned, "Aye."

I began tracing circles around her tits in a figure eight, "And would you mind staying like this?"

"Like what?"

"Leave you skirt on and your top off... so I can touch and play..."

"And?" running her finger just above mine still playing with the underside of her tit to stroke the cone holding her nipple up and out.

"Oh definitely leave them on. If you don't mind that is?"

She bit the edge of her lip, "How about we take our showers and then have a nice evenin' in? I'll put them back on after me shower."

"Mmmmm, makes me wish we had a shower big enough for two."

"Mmm, me too." Cathleen slipped from the bed, kicking her shoes off as she did. She dropped her skirt and then looked down snickering and pointing a finger at me. "Right randy little bugger aren't ye!"

I just shrugged. I had ripped one leg of her panties, they were still around the other thigh. She slipped them off, then made a show of removing her jewelry, accompanied by the little gasps as she removed the cones. The little red pressure ring just outside her areola looking all the more erotic.

She took her shower, and I followed with mine as quickly as possible, ignoring the cooling water.

I came out, somehow expecting Cathleen to be dressed and waiting. Instead I found her just as naked as she was getting out of the shower, having focused her time mostly on drying her hair.

I was going to reach for my clothes when she stopped me. Cathleen picked up my boxers and kneeled to hold them for me to step through. Cathleen then picked up my shirt and held it for me to slip on, going behind me and reaching around under my arms to button it, while looking at me in the mirror over my shoulder.

Next she held my pants up, taking pure pleasure rubbing her hands across my hard cock once she had them zipped and snapped.

And then I was treated to the most wonderful show most men never really see. A beautiful woman getting ready for a night in.

First and foremost was her nipple jewelry. It was just as hot watching her put it on the second time, and twice as nerve racking knowing what was coming. The vision of watching her pull her nipple through the center and then lift the other side to pull it out proud almost calling my lips to it.

Only once she had them in place did she begin her preparations. Sliding her stockings on with the maximum of fanfare, followed by holding up her torn panties and shaking her head frowning. Jiggling and moving a bit as she hitched her skirt up.

Watching her topless as she did her hair and the minimal bit of make up. A light necklace settling in just above her cleavage to draw your eye to it, and she was the perfect picture of an elegant topless woman.

Cathleen turned to me with a questioning look on her face. I just smiled my approval and stepped to her, taking her in my arms and kissing her long and soft. Running my hands up and down her bare back, then letting one come forward to cup her tit, lightly playing with the exposed nipple tip.

"You look absolutely magnificent," giving her one last peck.

"Hamburgers and crisps?"

I released her and cupped her jaw, "Any meal with such a beauty is a gourmet meal."

So my topless cook made supper, grinning at catching me ogling her chest. Catching her breath when I went behind her and ran my hand across her rib cage just under her tits. And of course there is the delicious pucker of her exposed nipple when she was eating her ice cream.

And ending the evening kicked back in bed. Watching a movie with my arm draped over her shoulder, and nothing in the way of my reaching down and caressing her tit, giving the tip of her nipple a little flick every so often.

Or the highlight of the evening, taking one end of the bar through her nipple and lifting it and pressing it down inside her jewelry to release it. Lightly kissing the little red circle around her areola before being attacked by my leprechaun.

Unzipping my fly and pulling me out just before she bent over and flipped her skirt up over her back, her thighs and stocking tops glistening with her juices as she invited me in.

GOD SHE KNOWS HOW TO BRING OUT THE CAVE MAN IN ME!

After ogling and caressing a topless woman all night I just detonated in her screaming body. Filling her to overflowing, our mixed juices coming right back out on our last thrusts all over my slacks and the sheets.

We laid there panting, managing to pull off what little clothes we had on and push them and the wet sheets to one side. Barely able to pull the blanket over us before we both drifted off to sleep.

The ups and downs of shifting between the mall and the festival.

Down -

Sitting in the center court, just having finished a few kids drawings when Marcia walks up with a little grin. I barely got my recorder turned on before she got close.

"Mr. O'Malley, I have some bad news."

"Oh."

"Yes, there are some policy changes in process about employees freelancing on property."

"Hmm, that's news to me. Who's implementing this."

"I'm not at liberty to say."

"Well, I think I know who to ask." I pulled out my cell phone and hit the speed dial and put it on speaker. Marcia had lost some of her smile.

"Northstar Properties, how may I direct your call?"

"Hey Francesca, Taylor O'Malley, is Connie in?" Marcia's face dropped as I looked at her.

"Hey Taylor, good to hear from you. She just got back from a meeting, I'll put you through."

Marcia was beginning to simmer.

"Human resources, Constance speaking."

"Hey Connie, Taylor O'Malley.

"Hey Taylor, how's it going? You still working out at the Renaissance Festival breaking all the hearts?"

"More like they're all breaking mine. How are you and the girls doing?"

Marcia was now on low boil.

"Oh they are getting bigger and bigger. Sometimes I think they will out grow me. They can't wait for you to draw their Halloween costumes again this year."

"Well you'll have to come out to the festival if you wait until the last weekend like last year."

"No, we'll get to the mall in plenty of time this year."

"Well that's partially why I was calling," looking directly at Marcia who looked like she wanted to kill me. "I've been hearing some rumors that some policy changes are in the works that would stop me from doing my sketching in the mall."

Connie chuckled, "HA! Fat chance of that. One of Sebastian's big bragging points is having a sketch artist on our security staff and working undercover during the day."

Marcia looked like a beet.

"So I have nothing to worry about?"

"Not a thing, who ever is feeding you that line is pulling your leg."

"Okay, see you and the girls in the next few weeks."

"Take care Taylor," and she hung up.

I hit the button on my phone and slipped it in my pocket never looking away from Marcia, "So who exactly is implementing this policy and when can I see it in writing?"

She made a strangled noise and huffed off.

"And there she goes without answering me," I said for the benefit of my recorder before shutting it off.

Maybe that could be considered an Up after all.

Up -

Just being around Cathleen at the festival grounds, getting to know some of the other participants. Bumming around just doing things together when I wasn't sketching, even getting her to wear a not so padded bra that let a hint of nipple lump show even if it didn't make her tits look quite as big.

And of course sitting back in the evening watching TV or a movie with her topless in my arms, other times with both of us naked and fondling each other. We rarely finished a show on those nights.

Down -

Got a text from Mike, WATCH YOURSELF. WE GOT OFFICIAL NOTICE TO TOW ANY ABANDONED VEHICLES, INCLUDING RV'S. IF IT'S NOT BEEN MOVED OR HAD ANYONE AROUND IT FOR MORE THAN TWO HOURS CALL FOR A TOW.

Up -

BTW, SHE GOT HER SUV TOWED FROM THE TUNNEL. ONE OF VERN'S NEW DRIVERS MESSED UP THE PAPER WORK. THEY'RE HAVING TO MANUALLY WALK THE LOTS TO FIND IT! ROTF LMAO.

So I had a conversation with the manager up at the Waffle House. I told her I had a suspicion someone was hanging around my RV while I was on the clock and would she mind if I parked it on her side of the median within view of her new high definition surveillance cameras?

All it cost me was a nice drawing of her and her fiancé. VERY cheap insurance.

And just to cover my ass, I told Vern about the problems we had been having with the 'new boss' and to cover his ass with a pocket recorder.

He just chuckled, all his phone calls to the office are recorded, and he runs front and back dash cams with body mics in his trucks to cut his insurance rates.

Up -

Sitting back with a topless Cathleen. Her watching a movie, me watching her eating popcorn and caressing the soft underside of her tit.

"So how serious were you about me getting on the festival circuit?"

Cathleen was suddenly sitting astride my thighs pointing the remote over her shoulder to pause the movie. "Very." She looked me in the eyes a moment, then continued. "Did something 'appen you 'aven't told me about?"

"No, just all the bull from that Bitch is beginning to sink in." I took a breath to gather my thoughts. "I draw because I like to. I lived in my truck because I wanted to. I USED to like going to work. But all this covering my ass and looking over my shoulder is starting to get to me."

"Well I won't say it's an easy life all sunshine and roses. You remember when I said I had enough set back to make the trip home next spring?"

"Uh huh."

"Well I had it saved two years back, when me old truck went to 'ell and I had to use that to buy the one I 'ave now."

"Oh."

"And there 'ave been slim times, where I had to choose between puttin' petro in the truck and eatin'. I've taken to keepin' a few packs of noodles an' cans o' soup on hand just in case."

"Are you trying to talk me out of it?"

"No, I just don't want ye to walk into it blind. Having said that, tis much easier with two incomes. And ye can do your sketching almost anywhere if you 'ave to, not just at the festivals. It'd be making the goin' a whole lot easier."

I got a soft kiss before she continued with a grin, I just grinned at the topless woman in front of me with her accent coming out. "On a personal side, we work well together. I like bein' with you and would like to see if we can make it work. The thought o' going back to camping out with me truck is naught the best, but I could do it if I had to."

"And then there is the ice cream," I said pulling her to me for another soft kiss.

"Damn Yank," I heard her sigh as she pulled me over on top of her. "Yes there is the ice cream. But it's not just that."

We cuddled and kissed a bit stripping each other before sitting back up and cuddling some more. But just when I expected her to start the movie back up, she shut the TV off.

"I've been thinking about what you said about Monty."

"Who?"

Cathleen giggled, "Me husband, the one that couldn't get it up."

"Oh him, you never said his name."

"Well I was thinking about what ye said about 'im bluffing. What if I call 'is bluff?"

"How so?"

"Well what if we write a letter back to 'im, saying how I'm disappointed in 'im filing, but tis a relief it wasn't my fault he couldn't get it up. Ask if it should be a divorce or an annulment or somethin' and send a copy of the letter to his family attorney and his sister."

"Hmmm, it would be interesting, but you'd need some kind of cover to protect you from deportation. I mean you'd have to get a work visa or get married again or something."

"Well if ye went on the circuit I could get one to work with you."

"Even though it would really be the other way around."

"We could trade off being on top!" she said with a giggle.

"Or you might try contacting just his sister. You did say she was next in line if he didn't marry. Wonder how she would take it knowing he did a paper marriage to get control of the company?"

"Mmm, but I still need to cover me bum before I get things started."

I reached back and cupped her ass, "and such a lovely one it is too."

"Damn Yank," she sighed. We rolled over, the conversation and the TV no longer the priority, not even an interest. Bringing each other to orgasm was certainly a much better use of our time.

Down -

I was sketching in the center court when I got a text from Vern. GOT A CALL TO TOW AN RV PARKED OUTSIDE THE EMPLOYEE AREA.

CAN'T BE MINE, I'M PARKED IN THE WAFFLE HOUSE LOT WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE MANAGER. LET ME KNOW IF SHE TRIES ANYTHING.

WILL DO.

I got a call about half an hour later, "It was you kiddo. She's pissed you weren't on mall controlled parking."

"Why does that not surprise me? Did you by chance record it?"

"Of course."

"Can I get a copy?"

"No problem, I'm thinking about submitting it to America's Funniest Home Videos. She was jumping up and down and dancing and cussing like an old sailor."

Up and down like a yo-yo -

I headed back out to the RV to get something to drink, and stopped short. My tail light was busted out. Well not busted out completely, but cracked pretty good and a few pieces on the ground.

I didn't get within fifteen feet of the RV, I went straight to the Waffle house.

We watched the security feed, and yes Marcia was all grins until Vern pulled up on the other side of the island. There wasn't any sound, but from all the arm waiving and the animated expression she was not happy. He just stood there arms crossed smiling right up until he left.

Shortly after he left, she was on the phone, then she kicked the bumper of the RV pretty hard, but only succeeded in hurting her foot. That further enraged her and she took a swing at it busting the tail light, and maybe cutting her hand from the way she was holding it.

I called nine-one-one to report vandalism as Georgia was making me a copy of the video. They were sending a car to file a report.

I got out side and there was a familiar brown tow truck backing up to my RV.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Got orders to tow it. It's not parked in the employee area."

"From who?"

"Mall security," as he lowered the lift bar.

"You can stop right there. I'm mall security, and this isn't mall property. Wrong side of the island."

"Not my problem mister," as he slid the pickle forks back to my front tires.

"It is now," as the cops rolled in.

He tried to get the pickle forks pulled back in, but I stood in front of them blocking them. He would have to injure me to retract them.

"What seems to be the problem here?' the cop said, his partner hanging back a bit.

"Nothing officer," the guy blurted out.

"Actually quite a bit officer, I'm Taylor O'Malley. Off duty mall security and owner of this RV. I have a vandalism complaint and attempted theft to add to that," pointing to the tow truck driver as I said the last part.

That started all sorts of denials from the driver while I gave my side of the story to the other officer.

In short order they called for Marcia to come out. I grinned momentarily at her bandaged hand.

First she denied everything, then the driver said they had her on tape making the tow call. He was definitely covering his ass.

"So you've got me on a mix up of the property lines, that's all," she spouted off nice and smug. "There are no working security cameras out here in our lot."

I smiled, "No, but the first tow company you called has full video and audio on his trucks, and the Waffle House has a new HD surveillance system and I have a copy of the video of you vandalizing my RV."

"Bull shit!"

I just held up the thumb drive. "You can have this one for evidence officer. The Waffle house has the original and I have another copy for my records."

And then a light bulb went on, she was in uniform! "I want to press charges against her and include the mall management. She vandalized my RV while on the clock and in uniform."

Marcia started yelling and cussing as the officers put her in handcuffs and put her in the squad car. I just grinned as he picked up a few pieces of the broken tail light, the ones with BLOOD on them.

The other officer turned to our silent tow truck driver, "And the attempted theft of your RV?"

I turned to the driver who had a pleading look in his eyes. "Well I guess that all depends on him. If he's an innocent victim and gives a complete testimony then I have no grudge against him. If he's an accomplice of some sort and clams up then I guess I'll have to file charges against him as well."

He was singing like the proverbial canary. Turns out his boss was a boss lady. Wanna bet she was a buddy of some sort to Marcia?

Once all the reports were done and I had my copies, smiling at Marcia still handcuffed in the back of the squad car and still berating every male ever born, I got on the road back out to the festival grounds with a quick stop for a new tail light lens.

I drove in silence, not bothering to turn the radio on, contemplating my future.

The last couple hours had pretty much sealed my fate with the mall security job. It wouldn't be immediate, but things would never be the same. I could milk it out a few months while I tried to find something else or...

I smiled, I could make a go of it with Cathleen.

I had just went past Vern's main office, so I made a U-turn and went in to say hi and get a copy of this afternoons fiasco. Vern was out on a call and would download it and email it to me tonight.

Up -

I pulled into a bright sunny afternoon on the festival grounds. Almost feeling like I was walking into a new life, it made me smile.

I found Cathleen in her shop putting up the last of her delivery, the reason she didn't go with me today. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist letting my hands come up under her tits momentarily.

Cathleen turned in my arms and put hers around my neck to give me a nice kiss while I groped her ass. "You're back early."

"Mmmmm, I missed my little Leprechaun."

"Damn Yank," she grinned coming back for another kiss. "And ye showed up just as I was finishin', typical bloke!"

I smiled and pecked the tip of her nose, "It's in our DNA." We hugged a bit more, and Cathleen was going to let me go, but I held on. "So I have a question."

"Uh huh."

"So how will this work with me tagging along on your next few stops?"

"Well it would be pretty eas... WAIT! What did ye say?!"

I just grinned and kissed her again. She finally pushed back looking me in the eye, "Really?!"

"Yeah, things really went to shit today and I wasn't even on the clock. It's just a matter of time. The only question is if I do it on my schedule or theirs."

"What happened?"

So I spent the next hour or so relating what happened, accompanied by her gasps and grins. "So now what 'appens?" she asked.

I just shrugged, "Not sure. I mean I didn't actually see anything, the cameras caught it all. Other than it being my vehicle I'm pretty much out of it."

acup
acup
1,121 Followers