Dragons Breath Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled remembering the drive out. Lifting my hands to cup the underside of her tits again. "And now the pieces are falling into place. I've been coming out here for several years, but the drive out after leaving my notice on Robert's desk was different. A page turning or maybe a new chapter starting, I don't know. But a good feeling."

"Yeah..." she sighed as she leaned close closing her eyes and tilting her head back to look in my eyes. I matched her moves and joined her in a long soft kiss.

This was a kiss like no other I had ever experienced. One of those perfect moments that seems to last forever. Holding each other closely, and yet not tight. Feeling her heart beat through her chest as I lightly caressed her back.

We broke our kiss, and yet we were still connected somehow, just a little smile on her face. I shut all the lights down except the little one over the sink while Cathleen turned the comforter down. Turning to slip a music DVD in the player, adjusting it down to just a nice background.

Sliding into bed beside her melding back to that kiss, free hands just barely caressing each other.

That night I did something I had never done but thought I had, we made love. Touching and caressing, back and forth each drawing the other to the pinnacle of love. Neither one on top or bottom, but side by side, fingertips just barely touching but transmitting volumes.

I was going to start kissing down her neck to nibble on those delicious nipples, but Cathleen beat me to it, sliding and turning to take me between her lips. Cradling my cock while she licked and nibbled. Opening her lips and sinking down slowly, the lightest of hum as I hit the back of her throat.

Cradling my balls as she slowly took me in, pulling back off until she barely had me between her lips. Slowly increasing her speed, but never getting close to 'fucking' me with her mouth.

Now I hadn't been just laying there, I had my fingers playing with her pussy rings. Slipping between her lips and bumping her pussy rings as well as giving her clit ring a few flicks. Slipping a finger in her pussy letting my thumb take over the clit duties making her gasp just a little around my cock.

Cathleen had more than she could take, as she rolled back and pulled me on top of her between her legs. Her heels assumed their cowgirl position in the back of my thighs to prevent me from slipping down to nibble on her pussy.

That little smile on her face as I positioned myself to slip into her pussy went straight to my heart. Time slowed to a crawl as my cock began to spread her lips, prolonging the sensation of her lips sliding around the head of my cock for as long as I could, and not speeding up once past them taking in the slick feeling of her velvet tunnel.

Watching her eyes flutter and close as I bottomed out in her, lowering my body to hers, feeling her nipples in my chest, lips responding just as I touch them with mine. The little gasp as I pulled back out a little and the corresponding grunt as I bottom out again making sure I was as deep in her as I could get.

Picking up some speed but not in a big hurry, sliding in and out of her as I rocked back and forth on those nipples. Cathleen urging me faster with her arms wrapped around me tight and heels in my ass.

Breathing getting faster and faster for both of us. The ripples of Cathleen's pussy beginning to have its effect, "Close," I hissed in her ear.

Cathleen's heels got a death grip on my ass as she kicked her head back. "AAAIIIIEEEEEEE..." she screamed cumming around my cock setting me off. Hooking my hands on her shoulders and driving in deep before planting my cum as deep in her pussy as possible. Cumming so hard I thought it might come out her nose.

We were each trying to prolong it, me trying to keep driving in and Cathleen clamping down as much as she could. Laying there, knowing I should roll off of her but not wanting to. Softening to the point I couldn't stay in her and rolled off beside Cathleen, both of us groaning as we separated.

I smiled at the sudden coolness of fresh air on sweaty skin previously plastered to Cathleen. I looked over when she sighed, pulling the towel up between her legs to stem the tide, chuckling at our remembering to put a towel on the bed when we made it this morning.

Cathleen rolling over enough to get the towel out from under her as I got up to get a bottle of cold water. Downing half before handing it to Cathleen. Shutting off the little kitchen light before crawling in beside her. Reaching up to shut the generator off as she snuggled in under my arm. Hearing her say "Night luv," as she got comfortable, asleep only a few breaths later and me not too far behind her

___

I think I had some wonderful dreams. I wasn't really sure, but I know I woke with that warm fuzzy feeling. Well that and a hard nipple in my palm and my firm cock in the crack of Cathleen's ass.

I lifted my head and turned just enough to softly kiss her exposed neck.

"Mmmmm, mornin' luv," she said softly.

I let my hand drop enough to take her nipple between my fingers as my cock was firming between her cheeks. "I like the sound of that," I said just before I kissed her neck again.

"I gathered that," as she was rocking her ass back and forth against my cock as she turned her upper body to give me a proper morning kiss. "Question is what are ye goin' to do about it?" lifting her top leg to expose her pussy to me.

"Mmmm, something like this..." I moved up to my knees straddling her other leg, slipping forward into her in one long stroke.

"Damn Yank..."

I silenced her with a kiss, moving in and out of her in no big hurry. Well not initially that is. Cathleen was a bit wound up this morning. Wrapping her arms around me pulling me as deep as possible into her pussy while trying to press her nipples past my chest heading for my backbone.

But fucking bent over doesn't work long even if it feels wonderful to have her hard points in my chest. Getting back up to my knees and barely keeping my pace. Grabbing her thigh with one hand and her ass with the other I drove in hard and deep just made her eyes flutter, go wide and kick her head back.

And then I felt it, that lovely little quiver. But this one just kept going and going until her whole body was shaking and her mouth open in a silent scream. Getting a better grip on her ass as I began unloading in her spasming pussy turned that silent scream into a loud one as her head came up and we locked eyes just before she kicked her head back once more.

Seeing Cathleen with her head rolled back, that little shudder running up and down her body while feeling her pussy doing the same around my cock. The shudders slowing to a little tremble before she melted back into the mattress, her nipples softening from the diamond hard points to her lovely firm points.

I barely had the strength to admire her lovely body before collapsing beside her. I did manage to reach over and cup her tit, catching her nipple between my fingers.

"Damn... Yank..."

We eventually managed to crawl out, and Cathleen took every opportunity to tease me. A naked cook turning to grope me when she could, sliding her firm nipples across my cheek, pivoting her hips forward and kicking her knee out when she caught me looking at her pussy.

And it seemed that putting on her cage bra that morning went a lot better with sound effects. Groans as she pulled her nipple forward to catch the bar in the tip. Gasps and sighs when she released it.

And it was pure torture watching her do her hair, getting dressed and hiding her body from me. Mmmm, but slipping my arm around her waist as we walked in, Cathleen resting her head on my shoulder as we walked.

I think it was the most perfect day I could remember. Bright and sunny, a little warm, but a nice breeze to balance it out. The sound of that breeze through the trees a nice backdrop.

And the day just continued, a nice steady stream of customers for both me and Cathleen. I stepped into her shop from time to time to help out, she stepped out and just put her hand on my shoulder while I was sketching.

Running up to Maybel's kitchen for lunch. Cathleen shaking her finger at Maybel, who just smiled and cackled at Cathleen. Taking turns feeding each other getting another comment from Maybel in Irish making Cathleen blush.

Sunday afternoon was just as smooth, like everything was going according to some mysterious plan. Cathleen had a steady stream of paying customers vs. the usual 'browsers'. I had a nice pace of people sitting for sketches and buying my cartoon and caricatures.

We drove back to park at the mall that night, cuddling up with my naked Leprechaun, wiggling her ass back against my firm cock as I cupped and played with her soft tit and firm nipple...

___

I woke to my Leprechaun sliding up on me, her firm nipples dragging on my chest as her lips came to mine. My hands just happened to gravitate to her lovely, firm, ass.

"Mmmmmm, mornin' luv," I said in my best English accent.

Cathleen just grinned and giggled at my foreign accent attempt and resumed our kiss with the wonderful addition of grinding her pussy against my hard cock. Rocking her hips to get me situated between her wet lips. Lifting enough to snake her hand down between us to position me at her entrance. Groaning into our kiss as she settled part way on to me.

Watching the joy on her face as she peeled her body up off of me to sink completely down on to me, rotating and shifting to completely envelope me as her eyes closed.

Sliding my hands up her belly to under her tits, seeing her hands come up and bring mine to cover her tits, being encouraged to squeeze and play as she ground back and forth on my cock.

Watching Cathleen barely moving on my cock, but her pussy grip gave a feeling like I was in a wild woman fuck. Lifting and pulling on my cock, grasping and stroking while buried in her.

It was too much, I got the best grip I could on her tits and her nipple rings between thumb and finger and unloaded, "CUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGG!!"

Cathleen screeching on top of me, my hands going from hard nipples to her waist to blast over and over into her wondrous pussy, holding her down tight on my cock as if she might come shooting off...

"Damn... Yank..." I heard in the fog as a weight descended on my chest.

"Damn... Leprechaun..." feeling her nipples in my chest and her hair ticking my nose.

I woke, again. This time to a huge wet spot forming under my ass, as my cock and balls were soaked, and what felt like quite the dribble across my thigh as I heard the shower start.

Crawling to my feet, I rolled up the sheet and mattress pad before it got to the mattress. Shaking my head at the towel. We had taken to spreading a large towel on the bed under the comforter, but sleeping on it, it had bunched off to one side. It was still nice and dry so the sheet and pad could take the brunt of the morning activities.

Cathleen coming out of the shower and pushing the wall back with the towel over her head. Drying her hair and giving her chest the nicest jiggle knowing I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Taking my shower, I could feel the dip in water pressure knowing she was filling the coffee pot. Coming out to dry off, I very much enjoyed watching my ornery Leprechaun adding to her jewelry. The dangling crystals from her nipple rings was bad enough, but when she hiked her leg up and clipped one onto the little ring under her clit I was just about ready to bend her over on the spot! The shoulder shake with her Cheshire cat grin just piled it on.

I made a move toward her and Cathleen just grinned and held my shirt and slacks out to me... DAMN LEPRECHAUN!

A padded bra, skimpy panties, skirt and top while I was distracted trying to pull my slacks on watching her twist and turn and bend doing all that.

"I'm ready, where are we going for breakfast?" she asked holding my shirt up for me to put on.

"ARGH!"

She grinned and giggled, lifting her skirt to almost show her panties while I somehow managed to put my shoes on the correct feet and we were off to the Waffle House.

We talked about anything and everything through breakfast, I even survived Jeanie stopping by our table and giving me a bad time about 'picking on my poor boss' with the cops.

We made it into the mall a little after eleven, getting set up just in time for a little bit of a lunch rush. Lots of people were coming and going today, but not much interest in my drawings so we just sat there. Well I did, Cathleen was snuggled up beside me with her feet tucked under her in the way us guys just can't do.

Around two Robert came by, holding an envelope. "Hey Taylor."

"Hey Robert, how you doing?"

He shrugged, "A little better each day." He held up the envelope, "Found this on my desk this morning."

"Yeah."

"Did the meeting with Connie go that badly?"

I grinned and took Cathleen's hand in mine intertwining our fingers and brought the back of her hand to my lips. "Nah, I just had a better offer."

Robert just grinned and chuckled.

"And despite the lies your wife tells you, Cathleen had much better legs than you do."

He just kicked his head back laughing, Cathleen gasped and then grabbed my face for a nice kiss.

He slapped my knee as he got up, "You going to work out the two weeks?"

"Sure, unless you need to start someone. It would be just terrible to have to spend more time with Cathleen."

He just shook his head grinning with a side glance at Cathleen, "Yeah, I could see how that would be just an extreme hardship on your part." He waived the envelope at me, "I have a few people coming in for interviews, I'll let you know. You take care if I don't see you before then."

"Will do," I managed to get out before I was accosted again.

While I was dealing with women, I remembered to call mom and leave her a message I was going to stop by tomorrow to pick up a few things. She was generally home, but I had been gone for almost a year so just dropping by unannounced was not in the cards as far as I was concerned.

"Does your mum know you're going on the road with me?"

"Not yet, I figure to get that out of the way tomorrow and then see how it goes."

We gathered up my drawings and stuff, only having sold two, and headed back to the RV for me to change into my uniform. Cathleen started teasing me by slowly lifting her skirt to almost show her panties... again!

Following me on my rounds the first hour and a half, she stopped with a grin at the Redbox kiosk.

"Two DVD's?" I asked her.

She just grinned, "Well it's either that or go shopping."

I just hung my head and groaned.

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "Call me when ye get ready to take your supper break." She giggled and headed toward the North end, on a popcorn run I would imagine.

I made the rounds, ogling a few lovely ladies. Swinging by the club and seeing that Donna was indeed back. I think she saw me, but if she did it was only a quick glance and then she didn't look back again so I let it lay. The only thing I could think about was her embarrassment over what happened with the three of us that weekend.

I sent Cathleen a text, and we met up for supper at Applebee's. We planned the next two weekend festivals and her plans for me to set up on one corner of her booth. She was itching to get back out to the RV to finish her 'film'.

I just wandered the rest of the night, not much happening on a Monday. I did about fall down laughing coming into the RV. Now Cathleen laid back on the bed propped up with the remote in her hand and the sheet slipped down enough to let her lovely little tits and nipples show was wonderful.

But the carnage of the evening of 'films' was hilarious. TWO jumbo root beer floats, TWO jumbo buckets of popcorn, and THREE, count them THREE, boxes of ice cream. How does she stay so slim eating like that??

"What?"

I just pointed to the evidence and she blushed and grinned. I just got undressed and crawled in beside her.

___

Mmmmmm, now this I like! I was on my stomach, left hand curled up to hold my pillow under me and right arm down my side. But in my right hand...

Cathleen had rolled partially on top of me. Firm nipple in my shoulder blade and leg across my butt. That put that lovely shaved mound in the palm of my hand. My finger coming up between her legs to discover slightly moist lips. Working it slowly back and forth, around and around increased her moisture.

"Damn Yank," Cathleen sighed as she rotated her hips to give me better access. The hand on my shoulders sliding down under her leg to grab my ass. Grinding her tit into my back a bit as she got closer.

"Aaawwww ssshhhiiiitttttteeeeeeeeee..." she gasped as she got a death grip on my ass and came on my finger.

I let her come down a bit, the little trembles subsiding before I rolled us both over to kiss her good morning, then began kissing my way down her body.

Stopping to nibble on her nipples, and catching the rings in her nipples with my tongue and lifting and twisting them a bit before continuing lower to my breakfast.

Sinking down between her legs, her aroma already filling my nose, as my ears delighted in the sound of her sticky pussy opening for me to taste.

Oh and that taste! Somehow she had gotten even sweeter in the last few days. Such creamy delights, savoring her on my tongue and yet wanting to suck down as much as I could. Diving back in for seconds, and thirds, and fourths, and...

And for as much as I didn't want to quit, the hands in my hair dragging me up her body told me I had other duties to perform. Oh the pure torture of it all. Sliding up her delicious body, I made certain Cathleen's firm nipples rubbed across my chest to tease her. Stopping with the tip of my cock just barely between her lips. Looking her in the eye I hesitated for a moment before watching her trying not to close her eyes as I sunk in completely in one long slow stroke.

Cathleen pulled me down on top of her as her pussy rippled up and down my cock without me moving. Slowly she was beginning to rock her pelvis under me for a bit more action. Having to get up onto my elbows to grip her shoulders and get better leverage to begin loving her like she deserved.

Reveling in being encased in her pussy, I slowly pulled back out until I could almost drop from her. Picking up the pace and yet not wanting to, the lust for her overtaking me until we were a pair of panting screaming bodies yelling out our release as we came. Cathleen coming hard and her clenching pussy bringing me off right behind her. I wonder if the Waffle House customers will miss hearing us when we are on the road?

Rolling on my back and taking Cathleen with me, holding her tight as I tried to stay in her, her funny little groan as I slipped from her drenched pussy.

No words, just looks and touches and caresses as we got up. Me scooting behind her, letting my wet cock slide across her ass made her jump and snicker.

Watching her little tits move and jiggle slightly as she bent over to lift the shower pan cover. Cathleen sticking her tongue out at me and wiggling her ass at me when she caught me ogling her tits. Giving me a quick peck on the lips and a grope of my cock before jumping in the shower. It was my turn to get the coffee pot started. Only a light breakfast as mom would be cooking for an army knowing I was coming over.

WOW! Cathleen got out one of her Victoria's Secret bags and held up a bra and panty set grinning at me. A nice lacy bra and panty set. While it was still a padded and formed cup, it wasn't as heavily padded as most of her others. A nice wide strip of sheer lace on the edges and a few pink threads running through them for decoration.

Her new bra still hid her nipples and made her chest appear a bit bigger, but the panties cupping her pussy much better than anything I had seen her in yet. And since summer was still hanging on by its fingernails, a light sleeveless dress let a hint of lace and pink show if I was to look and plenty of leg since it was barely mid-thigh.