Dramatic License

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia nudged my knee with hers. "What's your favourite fantasy? And I don't mean 'Conan the Barbarian'. Or is it that? Muscular hero saves naked slave girl and she gives herself to him?"

"Girls." That slipped out before I could've stopped it.

"Hm?"

I took a deep breath. By now I was somewhat used to her going off on a tangent during our talks, but this was heading straight into very intimate territory.

"I said 'girls'." I leaned closer and lowered my voice. "A threesome with two girls."

"That's pretty specific," she said with a dazzling smile. "How come?"

I took a gulp from my Coke, stalling for time.

"Come on, tell me," Sylvia prodded. "Or are you embarrassed talking about sex?"

I looked around. The terrace was packed and people were chatting quite loudly.

"Let's just say that me and my ex ended up consoling a friend of hers after her boyfriend dumped her in the midst of a party a few years back. It started out innocently enough, but we all were a bit drunk and things escalated from there."

"Ah, so you would like a repeat performance, hm?" Sylvia leaned back, fixing me under half-closed eyes.

"Yup."

Sylvia sipped her red wine, a thoughtful look on her face.

When the silence stretched further and further, I shot her a questioning look. "What?"

"Oh, nothing," she said, waving her hand dismissively. "Say, can I ask for your help?"

"Of course. Unless you want me in a threesome," I jokingly added.

"No, silly. Recruitment for our drama club is taking much longer than I anticipated. We need to step up our game. You need to help me find more people."

"You are the only one I know," I said, biting into a slice of pizza. No lie. Between my own shyness and her overpowering presence, I barely had opportunities to chat with other people.

"What about your Media Studies people? Come on, there has to be some crossover potential," she said, sipping her red wine before spearing at her Spaghetti Arrabiata with her fork.

"I can try. We should put up flyers as well."

"Good idea. You're better with computers than I am, so that part is yours."

I nodded. My band's guitarist, Thomas lived in the same hell hole I did and let me use his PC from time to time. "We share the copy costs?"

I looked up just in time to see a strange little smile tug at her lips. Then I felt her hand on my thigh, underneath the tablecloth. That was no affirmative squeeze. Her fingertips crawled up the inside of my leg, sending sparks right up into my dick.

"Sure thing," she purred. Sylvia squeezed my thigh once, her fingernails emphasizing how close she had gone to my crotch already. Locking her eyes with mine, she emptied the rest of her wine.

"One other thing. What's your phone number, in case something comes up?"

My room didn't have a phone and I spent only the minimum amount of time there, anyway. No cell phone either. No money for that. The only phone number I had was the one for Sarah's dorm. I pulled a bit of paper from my Uni bag and scrawled the number onto it, as legibly as possible. "For emergencies only. My girlfriend isn't too keen on you," I cautioned Sylvia.

"What have I done to her?" she asked, taking the slip of paper. Her fingers caressed the back of my hand.

"I wish I knew. She's close to her Abitur and very short-tempered right now. Maybe she's jealous. I do spend an awful lot of time with you," I said with a grin.

"And good times they are," Sylvia said, favouring me with one of her dazzling smiles. "See you tomorrow then, right?" she asked. "My law class begins soon. I should run." She handed me money for her half of our bill and went past me, her fingers ruffling my hair.

I waited until the goosebumps on my spine had died down, then I finished my pizza, paid up, and went back to Uni myself.

* * * *

A few days later, Sarah asked me to take her to University Administration.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because I don't intend to make the same mistake you did. I may have another year to go before I can enroll, but I want to put our names on the waiting list for a cheap apartment. And I don't mean an adjacent room to yours."

"I don't know if we'll have enough money for that," I said, hanging my head.

Sarah closed the distance between us and hugged me. "Don't worry about the money. We will manage."

"Easy of you to say. You know the joke my financial situation is."

"Between what my parents will send me, the government support and your share, we should be able to afford the apartment and still have enough for a few warm meals a week. So, shall we?" Sarah grabbed her bag and cane and off we went.

The late summer day was much too bright and friendly for dark thoughts. We chatted about everything but University, instead talking about our regular D&D game.

"I can't wait to finally level up my wizard," Sarah said, squeezing my elbow. "Make sure to toss enough monsters our way tonight, okay?"

"Which reminds me: I'd like a break from being the Dungeon Master once in a while. Help me convince the others."

"For a couple thousand experience points I will do anything," Sarah said with a huge smile. "Is it much further?"

"No, just down this road here and we should-"

"Peek-a-boo!" It became dark around me as someone placed their hands over my eyes from behind. That someone pressed a sizeable bust against my back.

"Who are you?" Sarah snapped.

"Come on, tell her, Chris."

"Hi Sylvia," I said. Just the thing I needed right now.

"Where are you two going? You don't have any courses today, do you, Chris?" Sylvia asked, removing her hands from my eyes. She leaned in and pecked a kiss onto my neck, a gesture Sarah didn't notice. Then she came around to our fronts. She wore a white, faintly translucent blouse and a red skirt going to just about her ankles held in place by a broad black leather belt. She looked dazzling, especially compared to Sarah, wearing a simple T-shirt over her jeans.

"So, you're the one hogging my boyfriend all the time," Sarah said, deadpan.

"We keep each other company during class and go out for lunch on occasion. Nothing to worry your little head about," Sylvia said dismissively. Sarah's hand closed around my elbow like a vise.

"We done? I've got something important to take care of," Sarah snarled her way.

"When I saw you walking down the road, I wondered if you wanted to join me for lunch. I'm paying," Sylvia offered.

"Thanks but no thanks," Sarah hissed. "We're busy."

"How about you, Chris? You haven't said a peep," Sylvia prodded.

"Listen, as much as I'd like to, I can't just leave Sarah in unknown territory like that. Another time maybe?" Talk about making things uncomfortable.

"If there will be another time," Sylvia huffed. "See ya tomorrow." She twirled away from us, her skirt flaring up and presenting a lot of leg, then she walked away, her steps throwing receding echoes off the closest houses.

"Explain to me why you bother with that insolent bitch?" Sarah snapped at me when Sylvia was out of earshot. "For a second I thought you'd let me stand here all by myself."

"You should know me better than that," I snapped back. Forgotten was our playful banter from earlier. I really didn't deserve that kind of a shitstorm. I guided her to the administration building and sat quietly while she applied for a couple's apartment in one of the university dorms, only speaking up when the clerk needed my information. Then I took her back to her dorm and excused myself. The mood between us was poisoned and I wanted things to settle down again. So I went back home and joined our band's guitarist, Tom, for a few hours of small talk and gaming.

* * * *

The recruitment of new people for our drama club went miserably, to say the least. The faculty supported us informally, but without outspoken support and the guarantee of practice space, many interested parties held off until the situation resolved itself. Without a certain head count, we couldn't get official faculty support, so we were stuck in a no-win scenario. We tried anyway and my respect for Sylvia grew. She was a super-energetic whirlwind, seemingly knowing the whole English crowd in the time it took me to chat up a handful of people in Media Studies.

Halfway through the semester, I managed to sweet talk a girl from Media Studies, Monica, into attending a preliminary meeting. Looking back, I think she mostly did it so I would finally shut the hell up about that drama club. Sylvia said she had four more people on hand willing to listen.

We were sitting in an empty classroom, discussing our progress. It was the beginning of November, around five in the afternoon. I was supposed to be at Sarah's at four, but outside, the heavens were crying without any apparent desire to stop. The Language Tower was a good distance away from Sarah's dorm. To reach her, I had to take the bus and the closest bus stop was a ten-minute walk away. By the time I arrived there, I would have ended up totally drenched. Thankfully, the Language Tower had a payphone so I could at least call Sarah and let her know. Of course she wasn't thrilled about me being late, but her mood would have worsened dramatically if she'd known that Sylvia was with me.

"As good a time as ever to plan our meeting. We need a water-tight game plan to win them over," Sylvia said, sitting on the table next to me. She wore a dark burgundy blouse over a pair of black pants, adorned with a silver belt. I yawned in assent. It had been a long day already.

"Come on, let's pick which play we're gonna do," she suggested, producing a handful of booklets from her bag.

I looked at them. "King Lear", "MacBeth", "Hamlet".

"The classics, eh?" I said, tapping the booklets.

"What, not good enough? Wait, I came prepared," Sylvia said with a laugh. "How about this?"

She placed a well-worn copy of "A Streetcar named Desire" in front of me.

"I think we'll need a bigger cast for that," I chuckled. "How about something easy for starters?"

"We're in University, not your old school any more. We need to impress. And we need to show we're prepared or we'll never get anywhere with this," she said, placing her hand on mine for emphasis. "So, pick one."

"The Case Of Charles Dexter Ward, how about that?" I suggested.

"Huh?"

"H.P. Lovecraft. Classic Horror author. We could try to do the script ourselves."

Sylvia was silent for a moment. When I looked back at her, the smile had gone. She looked angry for whatever reason. When she caught me looking at her, she caressed the back of my hand and her smile came back.

"Let's not make it more complicated than it needs to be," she said, then she switched to English. "Ever heard about K.I.S.S.?"

Now it was my turn to shoot her a quizzical look. "KISS? The hard rock band? Of course!"

"No, silly. 'Keep. It. Simple. Stupid'," she explained. "Oh, and this."

She leaned into me and placed her arms around my shoulders. Her lips brushed mine. I was much too surprised to pull away. She took this as the go-ahead and kissed me for real, one hand holding my head while she licked my lips with her tongue. I wanted to say something, maybe even "Wait", but when I opened my mouth, she invaded it with her tongue. Before I knew it, we were kissing deeply. Or rather, she was devouring me. She snatched up one of my hands and placed it onto her breast, her nipple hard through bra and blouse.

"Ahem," someone coughed behind us. Sylvia licked my lips one last time and straightened up.

"Oh. Hi!" she said, as if nothing had happened.

"What are you doing here, if I may ask?" I recognized the voice of our Reading Comprehension professor and felt a huge blush coming on.

Sylvia snatched up one of the booklets and showed it to him. "We were just picking which play to do. What would you like?"

"That one right there," he said, tapping the booklet she held. "Hamlet has always been a favourite of mine. I'm interested to see what you can come up with." Then he left the classroom and deliberately closed the door behind him.I exhaled, for what felt like the first time in ages then I turned to face Sylvia.

"Mind telling me what that was supposed to be?" I asked, more confused than angry. She knew I was in a steady relationship. I had never made a secret about that.

"Can't a woman shower her friend with some love now and again?" she asked, sitting down again. Casually, she took my hand and placed it on her thigh. I withdrew it. It was bad enough that she had kissed me, but my body was firing on all cylinders. My dick was uncomfortably hard inside my jeans. Worst of all, I had no answer to her question. My head spun. I knew kissing another woman wasn't appropriate.

Sarah and I had been together for the better part of two years and I had snubbed off my parents for her. If they had any say, I would have left Marburg as soon as the ink was dry on my Abitur, to work at my father's place. Everything was prepared for me, including an internship and possible job afterwards. Too bad I didn't envision my future as a paper-pusher. Numbers weren't my strong suit anyway. My parents weren't amused when I told them hell would freeze over before I'd leave Sarah, the band and all my other friends behind.

"If you want to make it on your own, have at it," my father had said, very quietly. "But don't expect any kind of support."

Yet, here I was, having a murderous hard-on for the woman all but laying on the table in front of me. Sylvia caught me looking at her. Deliberately, she reached up and undid the first two buttons of her blouse, revealing a generous amount of cleavage held up by something lacy and purple.

"I think I'd better go," I said, getting up.

"You can't!" Sylvia said, sitting up straight again. "You'd be drenched the moment you get your foot out of the door."

I ate the "Fuck that" ready to burst out. Instead, I said, "I need some time to think. See ya." Grabbing my jacket and bag, I left the room. No. To be honest, I fled.

When I reached Sarah's dorm, I was drenched, cold and miserable. What the hell was up with Sylvia? Whatever it was, it had to stop. Not that I wasn't flattered, but her hitting on me was a problem I didn't want to deal with right now.

I hit the door bell. No one answered.

I rang again, cursing at the incessant rain dripping down my neck. Eventually, the door was buzzed open and I squished up the steps. One of Sarah's dorm mates awaited me.

"Whoa man, you look horrible!" he exclaimed, slapping my shoulder. It sounded very wet.

"No shit," I growled. "Is Sarah in?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I've been ringing for like ages."

"You might be careful around her today. She seems super-pissed."

"Since when?"

"About ten minutes ago. Someone called her and she totally flipped. I've never heard her use such language before," he said, awe in his voice.

"So, can I come in already? I'm freezing my balls off."

"It's your funeral, dude." He stepped aside and let me pass. I headed straight for Sarah's room. She was listening to Emperor, a Norwegian Black Metal band. Infernal noise, volume turned to 11. I skipped knocking and entered. She sat on the bed, stone-faced. I walked over to her stereo and dialled the noise down. Her head flew up and her eyes lasered into mine.

"You have a meeting this Saturday," she said, her voice icy cold. "And I am supposed to give you this." She grabbed a Braille note pad and tossed it at me. "What am I, your fucking secretary?"

"Hey, why don't you calm down?" I asked. "Can I use your shower? If you haven't noticed, I'm soaking your carpet."

"I thought we were going to that concert on Saturday," Sarah said, softer.

I checked the Braille note. A phone number and the name "Sylvia".

"I'll re-schedule. After the shower. Okay?"

"When you're at it, tell her to never call here again."

"What exactly did she tell you?" I asked. My lips tingled all of a sudden as I remembered how hungrily Sylvia had kissed me. I got two towels from Sarah's wardrobe and the small bag I kept at her place. I needed fresh clothes, the ones I had on me were soaked through.

"Oh, just how much she loves working with you and what a great help you are." Sarah spat. "She didn't stop praising you. Sounded like she wanted to marry you. I hate that bitch."

Only wearing my briefs, I walked over to Sarah, knelt down in front of her and hugged her tight. She recoiled.

"What?" I asked, irritated. Here I was, about to tell her I only loved her, and she pushed me away?

"You're ice-cold!" Sarah gasped. "For heaven's sake, into the shower with you!"

I closed my mouth again and swallowed the annoyed remark I had ready. "Let's talk after I'm done thawing, okay?"

Sarah nodded and practically threw me out of her room. I padded into the dorm's bathroom and hit the shower. The hot water was divine and I prayed that was enough cold prevention. I picked up the shower gel and soaped myself up. My hands roamed over my body, distributing the foam and taking much of the stress with them. When I reached my cock, images of Sylvia flashed through my head. The hungry look in her eyes when we broke our kiss. The moment when she unbuttoned her blouse, saying without words what she'd like me to do. By the time I was done washing myself downstairs, I had a raging hard-on. For the wrong woman.

The bathroom door opened. We weren't allowed to lock the door, in case someone slipped and hurt themselves. School rules. At least you learned to knock and wait.

"Hey, it's occupied!" I yelled.

A moment later, the shower partition opened and Sarah joined me.

"I know," she said. "I'm here to apologize. I'll wash your back if you want."

I did as she asked and turned around. She took my shower gel and squirted it into her hand. A moment later, her fingers were on my neck and shoulders.

"I'm sorry," she said, barely audible over the running water. She hugged herself to me, pressing her breasts into my back. "I don't know why I'm jumping down your throat like this."

"PMS?" I asked, half-joking, earning a quick slap to my ass for that.

"No idea, really," she said, sounding a lot less agitated now. One hand slid around to my front and sought out my dick, still hard from when I had washed it.

"Is that me or her?" Sarah teased, slowly pumping her soap-slicked hand up and down the shaft. I blushed furiously. The guilt washed over me like a cold squall and I promptly deflated in Sarah's hand.

"Hey, come on, I'm only joking!" Sarah complained, turning me around. She grabbed the retractable shower head and rinsed away any gel remains from my crotch, then she knelt down. "I'm really sorry," she said, puffs of her breath on my cock. She took it into her hand again and gave it a friendly little shake. "You hear me? I'm-" and the 'sorry' got muffled as she closed her lips around me. I leaned my head back and tried to relax. She knew exactly how to suck, nibble and squeeze me. Much too soon, I came, shooting thick spurts into her mouth. Sarah smiled up at me and visibly gulped before licking up a few errant drops from my dick. I was still hard as a pipe. Helping her back on her feet and hugging her close, I said, "Thank you for that."

"I love to help," she said with a smile, her arms going around my neck. She melted against me, her thighs trapping my cock between them. "Still not enough?" she asked, nibbling at my neck.

"From you? Never," I said. Despite arguing with her more than I wanted recently, I loved her with all my heart. I knew how she felt, after all. Our school was very thorough and the workload was high to make sure we were fully prepared for a world where blind and visually impaired people received no slack. I was more than ready to forgive her for her short temper.

"Let's meet in my room and put this to good use," she purred, gently squeezing my dick.

"We're here already," I said, turning her around. My dick brushed against her butt. "Why not here?"

123456...8