Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers

Her lips parted... but they closed just as quickly. Her voice had become lost, locked so far inside of herself that it threatened to disappear completely.

"Poor little Aaron..." cool digits found purchase on her hips, just underneath where her own hands were, "he thoughts you were so innocent... his precious baby sister. And now he's finding out the truth. That's she's nothing more-" he chuckled, causing the hairs on her neck to stand, "-than a cock loving masochist".

She swallowed. Hiccupped. She let him debase her because... what else could she do?

Nothing. It was hopeless.

Oh god, what if... what if he didn't leave after Aaron did? What if he wanted-wanted-

The horrifying thought was cut off by Aaron speaking suddenly. Curtly.

"What did this to you?"

Daemon laughed. Not a happy laugh... not anything that implied that he was amused. His arm wrapped around her waist, bringing her closer to him.

It made her body change position, tense.

"You tell him" Daemon murmured against her throat, "to stop asking questions".

"You need-" her breath hitched when she felt sharp teeth play against her skin, eyes suddenly turning up to meet Aaron's. She saw him, watching her, confused and alarmed. He didn't understand. How could he? But... "-just please... no more questions. Okay? Please..."

"You can't show me things like this and expect me not to ask about them" he returned, taking particular notice of how her hair was raised and how stiff she had become, "And you need to go see a doctor, Angel. I'm making you an appointment."

Face turned up, "No" she whimpered, "I can't. Aaron, I can't..."

"Because little Lior is terrified of the big bad doctor. They'll send her straight back where she belongs..." Daemon teased.

"We need to know that you're safe" Aaron insisted.

"I'm not going" she whispered, thoughts spiralling. They would send her back. They would think she was doing this to herself... they would tell her parents and they would make her go back. They would have her admitted.

Aaron took a step forward, "I know you're scared. I know. But I won't let them hurt you. Never again. I promise. I'll go with you - we'll do it together".

"How sweet" Daemon hissed, and from his position behind her she could feel his erection straining against his pants, "of course he'll go with you. He'll do anything to be with you, whore - anything to get closer to his precious baby sister. Anything to get you coming back to him..."

Angel was boxed in between Daemon and Aaron. With one behind her and one in front, there was nowhere for her to go. Her heart was hammering as she mentally bargained, even pleaded, with Daemon not to do it... not here, not with Aaron.

"I-I don't need it" she spoke again, trying to keep her thoughts in line with the conversation she was supposed to be having.

"Jesus, Angel, are you serious right now?!" the frustration seeped through Aaron's voice, and it was clear from his tone that the last few straws were getting pulled, "Look at yourself-" he reached out an took her arms, cupping them, spinning her around to face the full length mirror beside where all her painting lay.

She whimpered and took a step back, her shoulders hitting Aaron's chest as she did. Not because it hurt. It didn't. But because the presence that had once been behind her was now in front of her, staring her down with cruel crimson eyes.

"-look at yourself and tell me that you don't need help" Aaron pushed, looking forward and seeing none of what she saw. His fingers tightened, "Look-"

Daemon's lips contorted into a punishing mimic of his eyes.

Angel screwed her eyes shut. It wasn't Aaron's fault. He didn't know. But she couldn't handle this... this was too much, and she couldn't- couldn't-

"Stop it" she whispered, steady tears falling heavy from her eyes. And when he wouldn't? Lior did something that she had never done before. She violently pulled away from him, enough to leave red scratched where his fingers had been, turned around, and shoved. Hard.

Her small stature didn't make much of an impact, but it was enough to send him a few steps back. Whether it was from the force or the shock, she didn't know. She didn't care.

He stared at her, eyes wide.

She couldn't handle him talking at her, couldn't handle him being here and not knowing, couldn't handle him wanting things of her that she couldn't give. And what she couldn't bare most of all was needing him to be here so damn much, but knowing there couldn't have been anything more dangerous.

"Leave. Me. Alone" she ground out, eyes still wet but filled with desperate frustration. She grabbed her sweater from the floor, pressing it against her chest and torso - a false sense of protection that even she was aware of, "I'm not- I'm not a child. And I'm not stupid. And-and everything that needs to be done... it has been. So just-" skin prickled as she felt the demon step closer from behind, "-don't."

"Really" Aaron's tone didn't waver, unbelieving as it was assuming, "You went to the doctor? To the police? Angel, you didn't even tell me about what happened-"

"-because none of that will help" she interjected, voice urgent and broken, "You can't help me, alright? You just... can't".

"That's bullshit" he snapped, "Give me a good reason why".

"I can't-"

"-because there isn't one!"

"That's not true!"

"Then what is the truth?! Jesus, Angel, tell me! Why won't you let me try?!"

Lior snapped her head off to the side, "Because you can't hurt something you can't see! Or touch! Or... or hear..." she sunk down onto her knees, hands covering her mouth. Eyes were wide. Her heart was pounding, creating splinters in her ribs.

Oh god... what had she just done? What had she just admitted to?

There was a feral snarl from behind her, "Bad move, whore".

Aaron kneeled down in front of her, hands placed on her shoulders. His fingers were taut, tense, "Why wouldn't you tell me-"

Nobody got a chance to react.

All that Angel saw was Daemon's shadow, his darkness, and what she felt was an icy cold as she saw him move. It wasn't until his foot made contact with Aaron's side, resulting in a sickening splintering sound and a cry of pain and surprise, that her mind wrapped around what was happening, "Aaron!"

She scrambled to him, but as soon as she got within distance she was torn back by her shoulders and sent sliding across the floor.

If there was pain, she wasn't feeling it. Adrenaline was pumping too fast, pulsing too hard, desperate to find a way to get Aaron safe. She moved forward, moving towards the demon that now had his sights set on her brother, "No, no, please, don't! Please don't hurt him, please!"

Aaron was clutching his side as he crouched on his hands and knees, trying to recover the wind that had just been knocked out of him.

He didn't get the chance.

No sooner was he up then Daemon kicked him again, sending him back down onto his belly. His foot came down with crushing impact on the small of Aaron's back, forcing him to stay there like the mongrel he was.

A snarl left his lips when his whore made towards them again, a backhanded slap sending her onto the floor, "I'm going to break his spine, whore. And after that... I think I'm going to sew your pretty little lips closed".

"A-Angel" Aaron grunted, trying to fight the pressure against his back, "what's-" he was cut off when the weight became more intense, making him cry out as vertebrae in his back popped in protest.

Lior's eyes were filled with terrified tears. White-blond hair splayed in front of her eyes as she met Aaron's gaze from the floor. She pushed herself up, his pain spurring her not to waste time, "Please, D-daemon, don't hurt him - please, I'm the one that messed up."

Crimson eyes turned to her, hard as stone, cold smirk pressed on his face as he felt the man squirm under his foot, "And this is your punishment, slut. This is your penance".

Aaron hissed, "Angel, no-"

She couldn't listen to him. She couldn't. Not when Daemon was going to cripple him - kill him - she had to find something else to give. If Aaron was taken from her she might as well die - because there was no life without him.

Lior brought herself up to her knees in front of him, head bowed, eyes lowered. She withheld the sob in her throat, forcing it down, "A-anything. A-anything you want, please, I'll-I'll do it. Please..." her voice cracked, "just t-tell me what t-to do, please..."

Daemon's gaze flickered, "You make it sound like you wouldn't do anything I asked anyways" his hand reached out, fingers spidering through soft blond hair. When he felt the boy's weight shift under his foot, he removed it for only a moment before it powered back down.

Aaron's hiss of pain, the cough, ripped through the room.

"Aaron!" Lior went to move to him but was stopped when fingers pulled at her hair roughly, scalp screaming. She was forced back in order to relieve the pressure, eyes glassy and terrified, "Please, Daemon, please!"

"N-no, Angel... d-don't. R-run. Get out of here" Aaron grunted. How had he been so blind? How had he not seen this coming? His hands clenched down on the hard wood floor.

Daemon's fingers didn't loosen their grip. Instead he used her hair to jerk her head backwards, forcing her face upwards, "You belong to me. Everything that you are, I own. Anything I want is mine to take whenever I want it, you understand? Not just when you offer it" he threw her back, watching the small body crumple against the ground.

A snarl came from Aaron, "Don't touch her!"

"A little late for that" came the direct response despite knowing that the boy couldn't hear him. But he would feel him. So he wedged his heel harder into the space between his shoulders blades, keeping him locked with the floor. Or he did. Until he went for a rib shot that sent his little whore's brother rolling into the wall.

"Aaron" Lior's desperate voice came through, pushing herself off the ground and trying, once again, to make her way to him.

Daemon wouldn't allow it though. No sooner had she passed him then he had grabbed onto her, locking her arms between his own, feeling her body thrash against his as he prevented her from going where she wanted to be.

"Let go! Let go of me!" came the cry, followed by the furious and frantic attempt to get free.

"I should fuck you over his lifeless body, whore" Daemon snarled, teeth bared against her ear. His lips curled into a feral smirk, "I should make you fuck his corpse. Would you like that?"

Angel whimpered, hand clenching when he suddenly took her wrist. She watched him pry her fingers apart before his nails sunk into her palm, ripping a pained cry from her lips as the skin was lacerated. Nerve ending erupted as blood spilt across his fingers, only becoming more so when he dug them in.

"Are you listening, kid? Do I have your attention now?"

She bit into her cheek hard enough to draw blood.

"You fucking answer me when I speak you to you!" and with that he pushed against her.

Hard.

Enough to send her flying forward where she fell onto Aaron's collapsed form, the force of the impact knocking the wind out of her. It caused him to hiss as the weight of her body fell on top of him, although he managed to maneuver onto his side when she caught her breath.

"Angel-" came Aaron's frantic tone as he helped her sit, taking her cut hand into his own, "Shit, talk to me - are you alright?" He was hurt too... although maybe he didn't realize the cuts across his own hand given that it was busy holding hers, "Where is it, Angel, you have to tell me."

Her head snapped up when a finger slipped under her trembling chin, forcing her face up to meet bloody crimson eyes. It caused her to scoot back to get away, pushing her back against Aaron's chest. She had to protect him. She couldn't let her brother get hurt... she couldn't bear it. Which is why she didn't move from in front of him, sticking close, creating a wall with her body despite how much smaller it was than his.

"Where is he?" Aaron repeated, looking around for something, someone, in the empty room before him. He wanted to see a monster... but all he could see was his little sister trembling under his arm.

"Right here" came the guttural snarl. It was exactly as enraged as it had sounded before...

Except, this time, something had changed.

Aaron's reaction had changed. His eyes flew open, scanning empty space, arm tightening around Angel, "What the fuck was that?"

Daemon's bloody crimson eyes burned as they looked right through Angel towards the man holding her so closely.

Lior's throat tightened. She felt like she was suffocating and her brother's grip was so tight on her.

What had just happened? Had Aaron... had Aaron just heard Daemon? How? How could something like that have happened? It had never, ever, happened before.

"A-Aaron, p-please just get out of here. Please..."

"Shut your mouth, whore" Daemon hissed, watching as the boy clenched in reaction to his words, "You think he just gets to leave? You think I'll just let him?"

"She's not a whore" Aaron ground back, eyes still searching for something he couldn't see.

Angel could only watch the cruel smirk as it slowly spread across Daemon's face, pressing her back further into her brother's hold. Blue eyes were wide, panicked, because what would Daemon do now that Aaron could hear him?

"She's my whore, boy" there was very little anger in his voice now, something in it having slipped into pure condemnation.

Aaron repositioned his arm, pulling Angel's smaller weight behind him and bracing himself for whatever might come from the action. His body was taut as a drawn wire but his eyes burned with anger... with fury, "You're the one that's been hurting her".

Daemon leaned down, inches from him, looking at Angel over her brother's shoulder as he whispered into his ear, "I'm the one that's been fucking her".

At hearing the voice so close Aaron lashed out, fist swinging at something that he couldn't see but he knew was there, "You fucker, she's just a kid!"

Angel could only watch as his hand phased right through Daemon... as it moved right through where it would have connected with a normal person. A human person. She shook her head, Daemon eyes still very connected with her own, "Please... please don't..."

Canines peaked under his lips, hand reaching out and grabbing a fistful of Aaron's dirty blond hair. As the boy let out a pained cry, Daemon forced him back onto his knees... where he belonged. He leaned down, forcing the boy's head back with a hard yank of his hair, breath against his ear, "I've been inside your head, boy... inside your dreams. It doesn't seem to bother you-" he smirked, "-that she's just a kid. Or that she's your-" a chuckle, cruel and low, "precious baby sister".

Aaron snarled, "Get bent, you bastard! Leave her alone!"

Daemon watched the man, his struggles, his attempts to fight what he couldn't touch. But Daemon could touch him just fine... which was an inequality to his advantage. Especially with his whore watching, too terrified to do anything. "You want to take her place?"

"No-" Angel moved to get up but stopped when Daemon's clawed fingers slipped around Aaron's throat. As she watched Aaron's adam's apple bob, she was frozen in place by fear that her movement would cause the demon to act.

"Or" crimson eyes glowed, "do you want to take my place?"

"You sick fuck" Aaron ground out, hissing when he was forced down onto the floor face first.

"For someone that wants to keep their sister safe, you're not doing a very good job" his lips quirked at the sides, a unpleasant smirk, "Your little Lior has done everything to keep you safe. Everything" he looked to her, into frightened eyes that begged him to stop, "she seems to think you're worth protecting. I, on the other hand-" he delivered a swift kick to the crippled man's side, causing him to double up into himself, "-have no such thoughts".

"Aaron" Angel crawled to him, hands finding his shoulders. There was blood seeping from the corner of his mouth. His chest and abdomen were already starting to turn black and purple from having received so many traumas so quickly. She swallowed, heart paced too fast to keep up with. Once again she was the buffer between her brother and the demon... but she knew that it would only be for as long as Daemon allowed it.

"Tell him what you are, Angel" came the callous demand, "Tell him what your precious family has caused you to become".

She winced, tears blurring her vision.

Aaron's blue eyes, a darker mimic of her own, looked to her, "No, A-Angel, don't-"

Her fingers wrung into the hardwood floors, averting her gaze, "I have to" came the barely audible whisper as white-blond hair fell across her face. She gathered her voice, the presence of Daemon so close behind her spurring her forward, "I'm... I'm his whore" came the trembling response that made every hair on her arms and neck stand up.

Shame had never felt so thick and suffocating as it was in this exact moment.

Aaron pushed himself off the floor, heartbreak and anger fluctuating across his face. He raised his hand.

In a kneejerk reaction, Angel flinched. Because what she expected was a slap. A look of disgust at this spineless mass that she had become. What she didn't expect was that same hand to rest against her cheek, cupping it, raising her gaze to his.

It killed Aaron to see her flinch against his touch.

"You're not. Whatever it says or whatever its done to you... you're not. I know you" Aaron replied firmly, softly, "Don't listen to that... thing". His eyes hardened when they heard the demon's laugh permeate the air, his head snapping up and a growl leaving his lips, "You leave her alone."

Daemon smirked, "I've got a better idea".

Angel whimpered when she was wrenched off the floor and into an embrace that was nowhere near as warm as her brother's. She squirmed rashly as fingers slid inside her panties, eyes tearing, "No, s-stop it" she strained her arms but they were firmly kept in place. And as much as she tried to clench her thighs to stop him, it did very little to stop the violation of his hand.

"Stop it!" although Aaron couldn't physically see him, he knew from the reaction what was happening. He saw the little bit of clothing on her move on its own accord and lividness was all that he could feel. He moved forward, reaching out for her, but the demon's voice intervened.

"I'll kill her before you get here".

Angel whimpered in pain when clawed fingers dug into the already lacerated skin of her hips, breaking open the newly formed seals, "A-ah!" She clenched her eyes closed.

At the sight of the blood, Aaron stopped where he was, heart clenching, "Stop - stop hurting her!" hands balled into fists, "...what do you want?"

"It's not all that different from what you want, Aaron" Daemon lifted his hand away from her hip, blood painting his fingers, before he used it to part her hair off to the side. He pressed a kiss to the crook of her neck, watching the boy over her shoulder, "The only difference is that when I see what I want, I take it. Again. And again. And again".

"She's just a kid" Aaron ground out, voice harsh. But there was no getting around the helpless notes in it either. "Just tell me what you want, but leave her alone.

Angel kept her eyes sealed shut, although she couldn't help but squirm under the hand that was still between her legs. She wanted it to leave... she didn't want Aaron to see this, didn't want him to be here at all to bear witness to something so dirty and cruel. She wanted to protect him from this.

"I have what I want" Daemon replied easily, continuing with the manipulation of his hand just to cause her to react under it. Oh, he knew how shy his little whore would be in front of her dearest big brother... but that didn't bother him any. His lips skimmed her shoulder, "It's more about what you want, isn't it Aaron? What are you hoping to get out of being here right now?"

WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers