Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be shy, Angel" Daemon whispered against her ear with a haughty breath, raising the hand that struggled against his, "It's not fair to make poor Aaron do all the work, now is it?" He lifted her hand, fingers in between her own, forcing her hand to splay against Aaron's bare abdomen, "There we go..."

She felt Aaron's stomach tremble against her touch and it made her blink away tears that were hot against the inside of her eyes, "I-I'm so s-sorry, Aaron, I-I-"

"This isn't your fault" came the instantaneous response before she could continue on any further, "I don't want you to apologize... or feel like you're responsible. You're not. Whatever happens physically... it's exactly that. Bodies don't know the difference that minds do". God, he needed to ease her. He needed to hear that for himself too. Because it was exactly what that thing was going to play off of, he knew it.

"Believe that if it makes it easier" the demon murmured right under her ear, "Your saintly brother will. It'll make it easier for him to justify when he's enjoying himself, fucking precious little baby sister into the mattress."

"Don't-" Aaron lifted Lior's face, forced her eyes to meet his, "-listen to that thing. Nothing that it says is true, okay? Just... focus on me".

It was too hard to do what Aaron asked. Because with Daemon's body pressed up against her back, his hands on her, it was impossible to ignore his presence. And focusing on Aaron, on what he was being forced to do and what would happen, was infinitely more painful.

Aaron swallowed, "Lior..."

"I don't want to-" she whispered, eyes closed tightly. She felt him move under her hand, "I can't... can't focus on you".

She would rather focus on the hands behind her, the pain they could inflict, the physical wrath they would implement... because all of that would be easier than accepting the gentle touch, the loving embrace, of the one person who could destroy her with his kindness.

Daemon chuckled, setting her teeth on edge, "Does that mean you'll focus on me, whore?" He led her hand down till it sat reluctantly on the hem line of Aaron's pajama bottoms, "Flattered... but that wouldn't be much of a punishment, now would it?"

Angel flinched at the same moment Aaron did. She felt him pull back from her touch only to catch himself a moment later, freezing. His fingers twitched against the bare skin of her hips,

"Aaron... please..." please don't do this. Please say no. Please... please...

"Either let him use you, kid, or" he nicked the back of her earlobe, "I'll use him. I'll break him into little, tiny, pieces that you won't be able to scrape off the floor."

She shuddered against hands that migrated further and further down her hips, against hard flesh that was pressed against her backside. Would he hurt her in tandem? Would he take his pound of flesh out of her at the same time Aaron did? She had never wanted to die so badly. She had never wanted something to steal the breath from her lungs, to strike her down, as much as she wanted it right now.

"Don't take him from me..." she couldn't look at her brother. Not when she said those words.

Because she knew he was thinking something similar.

Both of them were so petrified of losing each other that they would put it all out on the line... they would sacrifice anything not to have to face a reality where they were without the other. Even if sanity was that price tag.

Her hand left Aaron's and reluctantly joined the other.

"Angel..."

She flinched, but she knew she couldn't stay frozen. She couldn't... couldn't let Aaron bare all this on his own. She couldn't let him be the only one to act... the only one to bare the guilt of what was happening right now. "Just..." she whispered, leaning up on her tip toes so she'd be able to reach him. Her lips fluttered across his, brushing them as if she were afraid he'd come at her for the depravity of the action, "...let's... just..."

She couldn't get the words out.

Because there was no such thing as 'let's just do it'. It would never mean that little that they could.

Daemon's presence retreated from behind her, and she knew, right then, that he was content just to watch. To get off on the humiliation, the torture, that he was forcing them to inflict on each other. At least for now. She tried not to look at him... tried not to focus on cruel crimson eyes that watched so expectantly. But if she didn't focus on him... it left her to focus on Aaron.

She just... couldn't.

She bit back her breath, nudging her lips against his.

For the first few pecks, he didn't respond. He couldn't come to term with the fact that Angel, his baby sister, was doing something like this. And he knew why she was... and he didn't want her to. He didn't want for her to try and make him feel better about what was happening- what was yet to come. When he did finally get up the willpower to respond he cut the kiss short, looking at her, "Don't do that".

She flinched, eyes turning up to his.

"You don't have to" he whispered, resting his hands against hers, "you don't have to protect me, alright?"

Lior trembled, "I'm..." He knew her too well. She didn't even have to speak for him to understand what she was trying to do. And the fact that he had picked up on it, had spoken against it, just made her feel... so much worse. So much more helpless. "I just..."

Aaron leaned down, kissed her chin, "I know." He kissed her bottom lip, trying to acclimate despite himself. He needed... he needed to be strong. He needed to do this in order to get his baby sister out of here alive. Aaron closed his eyes before taking a step into her, closing the small distance, and bringing her lips into a full kiss.

Angel stepped back, shoulders connecting with the wall... but he didn't allow that to separate them. He followed her, holding hands that were clenching tight enough to kill circulation, knowing that there wasn't a chance he could make this okay for her... no matter how gentle he tried to be, or how much time he took.

He pressed his body against hers, her slight frame caught between him and the wall. He then moved her hands, moved them away from where they were perched and out the space beside her.

When his hands went to her hips, touching the little bit of material that was there, hers tried to come back... but he quickly caught them and pressed them back against the wall. "Don't fight me". That would only make it worse. It would make it so much worse if he had to physically force her to do this... if he had to restrain her.

Because he would have to. He would have to if it meant she got out of here.

Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes that were filled with fear and shame.

"Turn around, Angel".

Blue eyes flickered up.

Aaron's lips were tight, his gaze conflicted. His hands moved away from hers, moving back to settle on her hips, "Turn around".

"He really does want to take you like an animal, whore" Daemon cooed, enjoyment permeating his voice, watching as her eyes flickered with fear.

"Fuck off" Aaron ground out, forcing himself to keep his gaze focussed.

That wasn't the reason. It wasn't it at all.

He was just trying to do what he knew he couldn't - protect her. He didn't want Angel to have to watch this... didn't want her to have to watch him do this to her. And... he couldn't watch her hate him. They wouldn't get through this if that happened... and then he would lose her to that... that thing.

Aaron looked into blue eyes that were terrified, haunted by what he had just asked, and it almost broke him. His throat tightened and his fingers did the same. A breath escaped his lips, but words were much harder to find, "I don't-" he whispered to her, flattening his palms against her sides, "-want you to have to watch this. Okay?"

It didn't register to Lior what he was talking about for a moment, her mind spinning too rapidly, but she flinched when she finally did.

Her fingers bit into the wall. His words made it so much more real... that this wasn't a nightmare that she would wake up from.

This was Aaron... telling her to turn around... so that he could-

Bile burned her throat as she swallowed it back, legs trembling. They were already threatening to fail.

Aaron watched her, unable to tear his eyes away from her. All he wanted to do was sooth her, to explain, to get her out of here... but without knowing where that demon was, without being able to touch it, he didn't stand a prayer of doing any of that. Not without doing this first.

The guttural snarl of an impatient Daemon watching from not too far away propelled her to move, using her good wrist to push herself off the wall with all the will she could muster. Her eyes were hidden behind white-blond strands that had fallen over them, and she forced her body to shift mechanically, turning to face the wall.

Aaron paused, before taking a step back.

"Are you giving up on her, boy?" came the lustful question, curious as it was irritated.

There was a very pregnant pause.

Aaron's hands left her hip, "...let me...let get things to make this easier on her".

Angel tightened, pressing her forehead against the wall.

"You think there are such things?" Daemon asked, amusement dripping from every word, "That's very optimistic of you, Hero. Very optimistic and very fucking stupid". A chuckle passed lips, bouncing off walls in the quietness of the room, "But who am I to get in the way of how you want to fuck your little sister, hm?"

Aaron's body tensed, fists clenched down by his sides, "Is that a yes or a no?" he hissed, anger permeating every inch of him. He'd kill him... no matter what happened, no matter how long it took, he would send this fucker straight to hell where he should have been to start.

"Hurry back, boy" came the permissive statement, closer than it had been previously.

Angel felt Aaron's presence disappear behind her, which created a simultaneous sense of relief and panic. She went to turn around, to watch for wherever Aaron was going, praying that he would just leave and not come back... but Daemon had other plans.

She whimpered when his body settled in behind her, hands capturing hers and forcing them to splay out against the wall.

The demon kissed the back of her neck with fake tenderness, "keep your hands there, whore..."

Lior braced herself against the wall as best as she could, pressure against her sprained wrist blitzed out by the fear that came from feeling his erection straining against her backside. Her heart felt like it was pounding out of her chest, and she jumped when she felt his hands reappear on her thighs.

He ground himself into her ass, slowly, leisurely, letting her feel every inch of it as it pressed against the flimsy material she was still wearing, "I think he wants to lube you up before he fucks you" his fingers hooked into the sides of her panties, slowly starting to pull them down her legs, "isn't that sweet, kid?"

She squirmed, pressing herself into the wall to get away from him, but he followed her quickly and used the wall to this advantage. No escape.

His hands moved back up to her ass, squeezing, leaning down to chuckle against her ear, "It's like he thinks you won't be able to take his cock on your own".

Fingers jerked down her panties, material tearing away from her legs when his clawed fingers went through it. He felt her tighten, squirm, and grind all so deliciously against him as she tried to put distance between them that wasn't there, "but he doesn't know you like I know you..."

"Please" she hiccupped, shaking, every inch of her vibrating, breaking, "D-don't make him, please..." she shuddered when his lips touched between her shoulder blades, canines dragging across the flesh, "do what you w-want with me... but please... please d-don't..."

He reached, fingers slipping under the straps of her bra, "This is what I want from you" he pushed them down off her shoulders before moving to the hooks, "You're my whore, Lior - you're mine to do whatever I please with, whenever it suits me, to my satisfaction. Whatever you plead for, whatever you want, will only ever come to you if it's what I want as well. You're mine to break, mine to keep..." he unclipped her bra, pushing it down her shoulders and off her body, leaving her completely bare before him, "...and mine to share. And you better fucking learn that if you want to keep them alive".

She shuddered as he dragged his fingertips down her back, spidering them across her bare stomach.

"You want to keep them safe" he placed his foot between her legs, kicking them apart, "and I will only want that as long as you continue to satiate my every need" he brushed her hair away from her shoulder, eyes appraising the long clean lines of her back, "my every desire".

The placement of his hands on her inner thighs, the ones that wouldn't stop shaking, made her recoil. She braced herself harshly, tears hot against her eyes as his breath kissed scalded her neck.

"And what I desire right now..." he chuckled, a crucifying sound against the silence as nails traced morbid patterns against her skin, "...is for you to let your precious big brother fuck you until he cums".

Angel shook her head, gripped the wall, "No..."

"Yes" Daemon murmured, "We're already half way there, Lior... you would have noticed that if you were paying attention".

Her heart stopped, "W-what do you-?"

She was cut off. His presence disappeared from behind her, the coldness leaving a chill against her skin... but it didn't last long. Because the coldness of his fleshless body was replaced by the warmth of a human one... a body that pressed up against her just as intimately. And by the hardness pressed against her... in the same state of arousal.

Angel moved to spin around, petrified, moved by terror that infused itself in her bones.

But familiar hands prevented it, capturing her wrists, pinning them out to her sides.

He was holding her down. He was preventing her from struggling, from getting away.

His warmth, his familiar presence, the touch of his hand.

She knew it was him. There was no mistaking it, no passing it off.

"No, Aaron, please" she begged, whimpered, struggling rashly. She had been so focussed on Daemon that she hadn't heard him come back into the room. Hadn't noticed if he had entered back into the room in this state, or if he had just done it now. But she felt his erection against her now, felt the slippery latex he had covered it with, pressing against her backside, "p-please, please, please, god, d-don't-"

She struggled. Despite knowing the consequences, despite everything that Daemon had warned her off, she couldn't stop herself.

There was a moment where he stepped back and allowed for her to do the same. But it was the same moment that Daemon moved in front of her, placing himself between her and the wall, and capturing her hands with his own. He brought them down to his chest, so that she could brace against it.

"D-don't do this to me, please" she pleaded, thrashing when her hips were adjusted by Aaron's hands... and even more when her legs were, once again, kicked apart by the demon in front of her, "P-please, Aaron-"

Oh, the demon was loving it... every single moment he relished, watching the boy over her shoulder struggle with the decision he had already mentally made.

There was no doubt that her saintly brother had left the room not only to make it easier on her with his preparations... but so he could jack himself off to get ready.

Daemon knew that when Aaron imagined her, she was never crying. She was never begging for him to stop, never struggling against him. She was never terrified.

No, in the boy's mind, she enjoyed it despite knowing that she shouldn't. She felt guilt from wanting him, something he projected onto her because it was what burned inside his own core. In his own mind he reassured her, fell into desire that was as forbidden as his own... it was reciprocal. It was shared. It was love.

Oh, but this wasn't the boy's dreams. This was reality. And in reality, precious Lior was a truly broken soul that would only become more so after she was violated by the person she loved most in this world. In reality, Aaron never would have laid a finger on her.

It was why he had to retreat... so that he could jack himself off to his own thoughts, his own fantasies, without her real self present.

And Daemon would be right there to witness the break. He would be right there to hold her body as Aaron fucked the resistance right out of her.

Angel struggled more than she ever had when she felt him adjust... when she felt him maneuver himself behind her small frame,

"Angel... please... you have to stop" came Aaron's strained voice, tight, uncoiling, "I-" a shaky breath left his lips, "I don't want to hurt you more than I have to".

His voice made everything more real. Just like watching him do this to her would have. But that didn't mean that it wasn't real, and terrifying, right now. Her heart hurt it was pounding so hard at her chest. Her mind screamed. She would have vomited if there was anything present in her stomach. Acid burned at her throat, fingers clenching into the chest of the demon in front of her, as his erection nestled into her from behind... stopping when he got to her entrance.

Daemon tilted her chin up, gazing into eyes stricken and helpless, pressing a tender kiss to her trembling lips. If she had not been so distracted, she could have used her free hand to attempt an escape.

But she didn't get the chance.

Not when Aaron pushed into her from behind, pushing through resistance he found, the force shoving her against the demon without him even knowing.

The cry she released into the air was agonized. It was a sound coated with heart break, betrayal, futility... pain. Pain in its most pure form.

Daemon prohibited her squirming by pulling her further into himself, limiting her frantic attempts to escape from the white hot pain that must have been gripping her so tightly. And with it, he felt her tears. He felt them hot against his chest that she was burying herself into, an unconscious act that fed into his sadism.

"I-it h-hurts, p-please... a-ah-"

"How does it feel to be inside of her, boy?"

Daemon cooed, enjoying the way she clawed at his chest in order to ground herself. It almost surpassed seeing the torture written all over saintly Aaron's face... the struggle for him to not to give into the temptations of his feeble human body, "She's molten on the inside, isn't she? Grips at your cock like a fucking vice..."

"Shut. Up" Aaron hissed, voice a low guttural tremor.

"Keep going then" Daemon responded, watching the conflict grow even greater in his eyes. He let the boy have his few moments of reckoning... and that was all it really took. Because the boy knew what the consequence was of him not continuing. Time and circumstance would only help him to overthink his actions to the point that it would hinder him physically. Which would make him unable to carry out the task before him. It would mean failing to protect her.

Aaron placed his hands on her hips. The way they touched down on her was soft, tender, an apology for what was to follow.

Her nails bit down into Daemon's chest as Aaron began his agonizing pace of deep slow thrusts. It didn't matter that he was using lubrication... it was so far beyond the point of physical pain.

Each thrust took a piece of her, wrecked memories that she had once sought out for stability.

"Please..." she whimpered, voice broken.

His eyes were closed as he pushed himself again and again inside of her, physical body moving forward while his mind willed him to stop. But his mind also reminded him of why... of why he had to do this... of why he had to hurt her so badly. And that spurred him, reluctantly, on.