Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers

"I want you to leave my sister alone" he snapped, unable to restrain the hiss from his voice, "for good".

"She can go any time she likes" Daemon cooed, teeth nipping at her earlobe as he released a breathy chuckle into her ear, "Isn't that right, Angel?"

She quivered. Because no, it wasn't right. If she left, if she moved, if she did anything to make Daemon upset... her family would pay the price. That was a message written clearly all over Aaron's bruised chest and ribs. "I'm so sorry, Aaron" she whimpered, tears leaking from the clenched corners of her eyes.

The demon looked up. There was amusement behind crimson eyes although it was overcome by the lust that came from the desperation on so many fronts.

Weak little mortal playthings... so malleable.

"You want to look after her, boy? You want to ensure that the punishment I deliver won't see her hanging dead in your arms tonight?" Daemon's gaze evened out, "then prove it".

Aaron's fists clenched, "How?" he saw the gap between Angel's abdomen and her panties... knew that was where the demon's hand was. It made him want to break the thing in half in pure unadulterated fury.

Daemon smirked, "Take my place".

Angel's eyes shot open, struggling becoming downright violent with what her captive had just suggested, "No! No, no, no-"

"You sick fuck-" Aaron took a step forward.

Daemon was quick to curb the uprising, hauling the small girl against him just so he could feel her struggling fully... and just so she could feel him against her ass.

A pained sound escaped her lips when her head was yanked back by her hair. It might have stopped Aaron from moving any closer, but it didn't stop Angel from trying to wriggle free, "P-please, please..." oh god, she couldn't handle this. She could feel herself breaking into a million pieces at what Aaron was being asked to do. Her stomach knotted... and she swallowed the bile that had built up, "d-don't do this-"

"-I won't do anything to you... or him" he smirked, the curve of his lips something that she could feel against her skin, "Not a single finger. If you do what I ask".

"It's not happening" Aaron snarled, muscles taut.

"Very selfish" Daemon returned immediately, "seeing as you could protect her this way."

Angel tried to restrain the whimper when sharp teeth found the tears on her neck, nipping at the abused skin and causing it to flare up in protest. But she couldn't hold back the cry of pain that came when his teeth clamped down and broke the flesh entirely.

"Angel-" Aaron couldn't believe this was happening - he couldn't stomach what was happening to her. All those years ago when she had been able to see things, he had thought it was exactly that. And now... now he knew that he was wrong. Now he knew that he had let his parents put her away for something that was very real... and that now 'seeing' had escalated to 'feeling'. And he couldn't protect her... he couldn't fight whatever it was that had her because he couldn't touch it.

"I'm going to fuck her till she can't walk, boy" Daemon held her against his body as she started to struggle frantically with each word that left his mouth, "and then do it all again. And when she can't fucking take anymore-" he let the blood dribble down her neck from the bite, "-I think I'll break something for every insolent act you and her have made tonight".

Lior's heart leapt into her throat when the demon grabbed her wrist, pulling it up from her side, so it was raised out in front of her.

"Or maybe I'll start the other way around".

She screamed. She couldn't hold it back as unbearable pressure bore down upon her wrist followed by a twisting motion, arm yanked painfully around and straining under the pressure. The sprain was instant, muscle tearing.

But Daemon wasn't letting up any either... and it wasn't long till Angel was on her knees, tears streaking her cheeks as she tried desperately to get away from the iron grip.

"No! Stop!" but something forced Aaron back as he tried to approach, and his little sister's cries of pains as her arm contorted in front of him was more than he could handle. His heart raced, fingers biting into the palm of his hand, "Fuck, fine, whatever you want, I'll do. Just stop!"

Angel sobbed as her arm was let go, cradling it with her free one against her stomach. She curled under, only looking up when Aaron's frame came and held her. He brought her into him, hushing her with reassurances and kind words despite the deal he had just made.

"Shh, Angel, it's alright... it's alright" he kissed her temple, "Here, let me see..."

The young woman trembled as Aaron took her wrist gently, flinching when he flipped her hand so it was palm up, "I-it's just... a sprain..." she whispered, mind spiralling, fear slipping into every word that she spoke. Because... because... what had Aaron just agreed to?

God, he had agreed to give Daemon whatever he wanted... and what he wanted was something that they couldn't do. It was wrong, and sick, and twisted, and she wouldn't do it. Couldn't. The thought made her stomach squelch, rebelling, threatening to spill content that wasn't present.

Aaron let her take back her hand, biting into his cheek. It was a reaction against the nausea... the feeling of being watched and being expected to make good on his deal. "Just take what you want out of me. Leave her out of this, please" he tried, willing to exhaust every possibility, every option.

Daemon's mouth turned up in a cruel smirk, "Such a hero, boy - you know she sees that in you too" he circled them both, "her big brother. Her protector".

Angel felt her blood run cold. Felt it freeze in her veins. Even the stuff spilt across her palm... even the blood on Aaron's hand. God... was it her blood that had done this? Was it her blood, mixing with his, contaminating it... was that what had made this happen? Had she 'shared' part of her gift with him when he had been trying to help her?

It was a fleeting thought that was broken by Daemon's cold and calculative voice.

"There's only one thing that you can give me that I want. And that's your obedience."

Angel turned with aid from her good hand, eyes flickering up to meet bloody crimson, "I-I won't".

"What's that, whore?" the tone was hardly amused. It teased, but there was no humor in it... just danger personified.

Angel felt the marbles build in her throat, a defensive mechanism that would have seen her shutting her mouth for the sake of self-preservation. But she swallowed them down, readying herself for what was to come despite knowing that defying him would bring his wrath, "I... won't".

When Daemon moved, Angel flinched back. The hairs on her arm stood on end when she heard his laugh split through the air, although she froze completely when he kneeled down to meet her at eye level. He took her chin and forced it upwards, crimson eyes locking with tear stained blue, "Do you think it matters?"

The small girl bit into her cheek.

Daemon watched the reaction, watched her try to stay strong under his touch, "What you want... doesn't matter one little bit. It's what your dear, dear, brother wants that matters" his hand came up, a clawed thumb dragging down her tight sealed lips, "and I think what he wants most is for you not to die."

Angel trembled, blue irises unsure as he continued on.

"Your life may not mean anything to you... but it means something to him. And I'm willing to bet-" he leaned forward and pressed an almost tender kiss against her lips, "-that he'll do anything - anything - to keep you alive. Even if that means-" he pulled back slowly, smirk conveying amusement and arousal, "-treating his precious baby sister like a little whore".

Lior snapped back, hitting Aaron in the process.

"Isn't that right, boy?"

"She's not a whore" came the harsh response, and the blatant omission. Aaron's hand had found its way into hers, holding it tightly. He was reassured when she squeezed it back but the brief feeling didn't last very long.

"You might say different after tonight" Daemon cooed, standing tall once more, "After all, you don't have many choices, do you? You can either be kind to her, make it gentle, and make her want it... or you can do it hard and fast, make it painful, make her scream..."

Aaron snarled lowly, "She's my sister, you twisted fuck!"

"And when you jack off at night? When you picture her down on her knees, sucking you off... what is she then?"

Angel flinched at the insinuation, trying to block it out. Trying. Because she knew the demon would lie... knew that he would tell her whatever to make her feel more broken then she already was. But she was a shattered girl... she was already breaking and bleeding at the seams. And Aaron... her Aaron... she couldn't... couldn't...

"How about when you imagine her riding you? When she's begging you to cum?" Daemon continued, "Oh, just because it's in your head, boy, doesn't mean it's safe there. And today's the day you get to make the dream reality... you either do it-"

Lior's fingers clamped down on Aaron's hand.

"-or she dies. And then we'll really be together... for eternity" Daemon watched as Angel's tear stained orbs looked to him, pleaded with him, begged for mercy that had no chance of being given.

Aaron was dead quiet but the conflict burned behind his eyes. He couldn't. But... he had to. Fuck, there were no other choices... there was nothing more that he could offer, nothing else that the demon wanted. And there was no way that he was going to leave his sister alone... that he was going to let her die. He would never forgive himself...

... but he would never forgive himself for doing what the demon wanted him to do either. Lior would never trust him again. She would hate him. Everything that they were would be destroyed.

"Please, Aaron..." she whispered, shaking her head, seeing the conflict in eyes that were usually so strong and centered, "Don't... please don't." Because she would rather die. She would rather die than have to watch Aaron go through something like that... to live through something like that again and again every time they saw each other.

Aaron squeezed her hand tightly, biting into his cheek hard enough to draw blood, "I..."

She shook her head, placing her free hand over the one that was gripping hers so tightly. Blue eyes were desperate... they pleaded, "I don't want you to. Please... just..." she moved a little bit closer to him, trying to catch his gaze. Eventually she did, still trembling, "just let me go..."

Her voice broke.

And her words might as well have been a slap to the face for her brother who looked like he was about to break from the sheer pain of the statement.

"You can't ask me to do that" he whispered back, shaking his head, "I won't do that. You're my family. You're everything to me and I won't just-" his eyes re-met hers, no ounce of acceptance in them although the regret was thick, "-let you go. I love you".

Blue orbs closed tight, clenched, tears leaking from the side. Her stomach clenched, even more so when she felt the warmth of his palm against her cheek.

"I love you" Aaron repeated, voice soft, not the confident tone that it usually was. There was a pause, a moment where there was no sound other than that of hearts thumping rhythmically and speedily against chests, "And I need you... to trust me. Okay?"

Please don't. Please. Please. Don't do this to us. Don't make this happen. Don't take him from me...

She could feel Daemon watching... could feel the amusement rolling off of him, the pure twisted enjoyment that he was gaining from this moment.

She wanted to be able to trust that Aaron would get them out of this... that he would be able to solve this problem just like he did with everything else.

But the moment she felt it... the moment she felt lips touch her own in a way that was so much more than the innocent peck shared between siblings, she knew that this was something that he couldn't save them from. That they were damned to play the demon's twisted game that would destroy everything that they were.

The only way to get out alive was to play by the rules...

...rules that were just as twisted, just as destructive and sadistic, as the demonic thing that was molding them.

Angel whimpered when Aaron's lips found hers, pushing herself away from him and back against the wall. Her heart was hammering. Eyes pleading. "N-no, I won't- I-I-" please, Aaron, please don't do this... please...

Daemon's lips twisted, "C'mon, whore, now's not the time to get shy".

Aaron's eyes flickered, affronted, miserable and reluctant. Dirty blond strands shadowed his eyes, "Angel..."

His voice told her everything that she needed to know. Because it was desperate. And desperate, much like when she felt it, meant that he was willing to do what it took to make good on his promise to keep her safe... even if it meant crossing lines that were never meant to be crossed.

Lior wrapped her arms around herself, "Don't".

How would she live through it? How would she ever be able to be around him again? He was the only thing that she had left and now... now Daemon was taking it from her. And she was taking her from her brother.

She looked up when warm palms settled on her cheeks, lifting her face. Blue eyes touched on ones that were darker than her own but just as hurt and conflicted.

"You're-" he paused, stopped by the own tightening of his throat. He never took his eyes from her, "-you're the most important person in my life, Angel. I never want to hurt you. But I can't... I can't lose you. I won't". His fingers tightened unconsciously, body rebelling, "Whatever comes, we do it together. We'll get through. Okay?"

One of her hands came up to rest on one of his. It squeezed it tightly. Because she was terrified. She wouldn't make it through this. She wouldn't. She would spend the rest of her life regretting this moment, hating it, despising everything that it was and the place it had come from. It would make her question who she was, who he was... everything.

"You have to trust me."

He said the words, but there was a demon talking in her ear... whispering lies that she couldn't shake. Twin saline trails continued downwards towards the floor.

"Angel" Aaron whispered, urgent, "can you do that?"

"Does it matter if she can't?" Daemon echoed, voice taking on the cold sheen as he stood behind the mortal man who was trying so hard to protect what he would eventually have to shatter, "If she doesn't trust you, you'll just fuck her anyways. Because you want to. Because you need to. Either way, her opinion doesn't matter".

She cringed.

So did Aaron. Which was a bitter glimpse into a truth neither of them wanted to face... a truth that was written all over Aaron's face.

Because he would do what it took to keep her alive. Because he placed value in her life, whether she spent it hating him or not. He had to give her a chance... he had to ensure that she got out of here, out of this place, living the way she was supposed to. Not as a slave to this thing that had her in its grasp.

"Can you trust me?" Aaron repeated, softly, just to her.

The small girl's eyes skittered up, stomach flipping. The nod that she gave was uncertain because she was still so reluctant... everything in her was fighting against this happening. And as much as she trusted Aaron, as much as she loved him, she was terrified of him in this moment.

The man dropped his hands from her face, kneeling in front of her. He took her hands into his, eyes taking in every bruise and mark on her skin.

It wasn't supposed to happen. This was never, ever, supposed to happen.

Angel hiccupped, although she tried to hold it back.

Although it did, she didn't want to show Aaron how much this killed her inside... because she knew it would make it so much harder for him. She couldn't hurt him... although, really, she had already hurt him in the worst way possible when she had made him susceptible to her 'gift'. But she didn't want this. And she didn't know if she could let him do this to her when everything was screaming to push him away.

She didn't want to lose him. And this... this was sure to make that happen.

A snarl cut through the air and Angel cried out as her sprained arm was grabbed harshly and she was dragged off the wall, "Either fuck her or watch me fuck the life out of her, boy". Daemon pulled her up off the floor, slamming her back into the wall. He smirked as the wind was knocked out of her, leaning forward to kiss her breathless lips, "Are you excited, whore? I bet your big brother is".

Aaron pushed himself up off the ground, "Leave her alone! You'll get what you want, just stop!"

Lior flinched at the words. You'll get what you want. She wished he wouldn't protect her... that he would run and never look back. But he wouldn't. Because that was never the way he had been... and deep down inside, she knew that he never would be. He would never leave her even if she begged him to.

Azure eyes turned up to meet bleeding crimson, "Please... Daemon... don't..." flaxen hair fell across her face, "I-I didn't mean to... to mess up. Please..."

The demon chuckled, a breathy note that was dark as it was sadistic, "But you did fuck up. And this is your punishment" he moved out of the way, leaving Angel to stand by her own volition as Aaron made his way to her, "although I bet being the thoughtful hero he is your saintly brother will try to make it gentle on you...maybe you'll even enjoy it. Huh, kid?"

Aaron's fists were clenched as he listened to the demon speak. He wanted to act - to kill it, the thing that was treating her like that. He could take the verbal spew that was coming from the demons lips. He could shoulder it. But looking at Angel, he knew that every word that this evil thing spoke was chipping away at her. And there wasn't anything he could do to stop it. All he could do was fucking add to it.

Living without Angel... wasn't living at all. It would be walking death every single day. And it drove him forward.

Because he couldn't outlive his baby sister. It was his job to protect her... to make sure nothing ever hurt her. To buffer the blows.

He took a breath. The image of Angel standing there, terrified, completely vulnerable, was not one that would easily leave his mind. Not ever. Aaron exhaled as he closed the bit of distance left between them, placing his hands on the tops of her bare arms, "I love you. Nothing is ever going to change that". Not even something... something so vile and wrong like this.

She flinched as he moved in closer. But she froze when his hand touched her cheek, raising it, before she felt just what she had moments before. Her lips being claimed. Not the harsh, violent action that was usually put towards them... but something timid and soft.

Because she was breakable to him. And anything more than soft and careful he couldn't do... not to her.

He lifted his hand to touch the side of her face, cupping it gently, while his other hand slipped into hers. He broke from her after a few seconds, every inch of him knowing and feeling how wrong it was. And being forced to act on it... coupled with the fact that they were being watched... was nothing short of nauseating.

Angel squeezed his hand tightly, eyes fitted shut. She was afraid of any other touch that would come... either from him or from Daemon. Because anywhere other than her hand or her face would just be too intimate... it would make it too real, not that it wasn't already painfully so.

As if sensing her fear, Daemon settled in behind her.

Her hand tightened around Aaron's, free hand limp by her side, until she felt cold fingers wrap around it.

WildSong
WildSong
183 Followers