Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daemon felt every thrust. Every time Aaron would bury himself inside of her, he pushed her body into his. He felt every shudder of pain, every ounce of resentment, every shard of her that broke off. It made her body pliable enough for him to move her hand down, away from his chest, to his throbbing cock that twitched at her touch.

Angel couldn't focus on anything that wasn't what was happening behind her.

Each thrust caused shooting, relentless, agony. She would have done anything to separate from it... to get away. But she couldn't. She was trapped. And her only means of escape was to dissociate... to let Daemon do what he wanted, to let Aaron do the same, so that she could focus on being anywhere but here.

Daemon guided her hand with his own, forcing her to pump his weeping erection in time with each of Aaron's thrusts. A guttural sound left his lips, "There we go, whore..."

She whimpered when Aaron's speed picked up, pelvis hitting her backside more aggressively now. She tried not to think about why he wasn't losing his erection... tried telling herself everything. Because she knew Aaron was right... bodies didn't know the difference. But... but...

But minds did.

She let Daemon have control of her hand, too preoccupied with the contents of her own head. Too preoccupied trying to keep herself standing.

Her sprained wrist was still pressed into the demon's chest, the majority of her weight on him now. Her forehead was pressed against it too, each sound of pain that escaped being absorbed into him.

Her heat was gripping at Aaron, squeezing around his length, massaging it with each move that he made. It was an unbearable heat, creating wells of anxiety and pleasure that went hand and hand together. Inside himself he could feel it coiling, tightly, and he fought to keep it at bay. At the same time he wanted it to be over for her... he didn't want to drag this out, didn't want to keep ripping his little sister apart like he knew he was doing now.

Angel bit into her bottom lip, "A-ah..."

Daemon free hand travelled upward, entangling in long locks of white-blond hair, "I think big brother is going to cum soon, whore... you're making him feel so damn good. But then, you can feel that can't you?"

She clenched, which dragged a breathy sound from Aaron's lips as he felt the contraction.

Crimson eyes glowed, "You can feel every inch".

As he spoke, he maneuvered her hand to move faster, thrusting into the tight hollow that her first created.

Daemon watched Aaron over her shoulder, watching the boy as he struggled with what to do... what he felt... his own disgust. But the demon knew it wouldn't matter. The boy was a weak thing that would give into his urges... after all, he was already on his way.

Aaron was gripping her hips more tightly now, perspiration slicking his body from the heat that was building. There was heat that built behind his eyes, wet heat, his guilt ridden mind disgusted by the betrayal of his body that continued to serve itself.

Angel winced when her hips were drawn back with each thrust, allowing for each one of them to be deeper than the last. God, she wanted it to be over... she just... wanted to go to sleep and never wake up again. Or wake up and find that all of this, especially this, was just some crazy induced nightmare.

Daemon thrust into her small hand, groaning when her thumb brushed against the swollen head that became sticky with precum. An aroused look of enjoyment was written all over his face.

Oh, it wouldn't take long now... not for him, and not for the boy. In fact, given the way saintly big brother was pounding into her, fucking her like a mutt taking his bitch, bruising her hips with that grasp...

Aaron's lips parted, slowing down enough to punctuate three final long, deep, thrusts. On the third a moan ripped from his lips, his fingers bared down on her hips, and his orgasm tore through him like a tidal wave. In that moment, it was primal and satisfied ecstasy that knew no familial bounds. He jerked inside of her, pumping his hips unconsciously to stay buried within her heat as he came.

And at the same moment that Lior felt Aaron reach his own peak, the spurt of hot sticky fluid against her stomach reminded her (as if she could have ever forgotten) that there had been another man using her body as well. The guttural snarl he let loose travelled down her spine, and her hand, led by Daemon's own, continued to pump his shaft until every last drop was painted across her body.

So dirty. So, so dirty.

Angel wanted to take her skin off, wanted to be rid of it, wanted to do the same with her brain.

Tears had made her face completely damp, her world spinning. Her hands were freed and they dropped, and when she felt Aaron pull out of her after what seemed like an eternity... she had nothing left to stand on.

She fell.

She crumpled onto the ground, curling into herself, trembling like a lone leaf in the wind. She fought violently when hands, warm hands, touched her shoulders in what once would have been a manner she found comfort in.

But not anymore.

Not with what had happened burned so fresh in her mind. Not with the reminders of it still painted on her skin.

"I'm so sorry, Angel..."

His voice seemed so lost, so far away from her.

It caused Lior to flinch, to buckle in, to fear that something else was coming.

Blue eyes were clenched shut, refusing to view Aaron, his shaking body, his trembling shoulders. All she could hear was his voice, more pained than she had ever heard it, begging for forgiveness that she couldn't give him.

"I love you, I'm so sorry..."