Eddie, Gina and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers

Case in point: every night before we make love, Gina has me at the computer where both of us look at 'peniscocksandpricks.com'...my father would have a brain aneurism if he knew I was staring at men's cocks...and quite frankly, before Gina, I would never have gone to that website.

But under her guidance, I am now able to appreciate the beauty of a firm erection and a pair of well-formed balls...we even laugh, and point out the 'equipment' we like...my father's favorite admonishment to me has been "No son of mine will ever be a faggot!"...but thanks to Gina, I now understand the old gender stereotypes are wrong---that if a woman wants to be a lumberjack---fine...if a man is more comfortable in what was a traditionally feminine role---that is perfectly acceptable, too!

Gina says to me quite often, "Life is far too short to live it as someone you are not---find out who you really are---only then will love and happiness be yours forever!"

Sometimes I get frustrated that Gina will not allow me to have intercourse with her.

One night I tried to climb on top of her but she stopped me and said, "Sweetie, I think it's time we talk about this."

We sat side-by-side on the bed, her arm around my shoulders; two fingers of her hand gently gripping and slowly stroking my hard prick.

"Sweetie, my pussy and your little dicky are not a good fit!" she said, but not in a mean way,

I protested, "It's not THAT small---I'm pretty sure it's average size!"

"Oh Sweetie," she said clucking her tongue, "...do you know what 'average' is?"

I immediately regretted starting this conversation. I've had a small frame my whole life. I am 5'6 and 130 pounds...but when I look down at my hard-on it looks big to ME...but no, I've never measured it.

She abruptly stood and tugged on my penis and I followed her into the living room.

She guided me to the computer table and said, "Google--'average penis size'..."

My hands began to tremble. I had a sinking feeling I didn't want to know the truth.

"There, Sweetie, you see! The average length of a REAL man's erection is between 5.5 and 6.3 inches...and the average girth is 4.7 to 5.1 inches..."

"B-But I'm close to that---it's not much shorter than that!" I replied defensively.

"Oh Sweetie," she said exasperated. "I don't want to do this but you have to know the truth---you don't want to live a lie, do you?"

"I...uh, I..." was all I could say as I watched her open the table drawer. She pulled out the tape measure I knew to be there. She measured me from the base to the tip.

"What does that say, Sweetie? How long is your penis?" she softly asked me.

My heart sank as my face flushed; I felt moisture in my eyes. I was mortified by what I saw.

She kissed my cheek, and whispered, "Say it out loud, Sweetie---trust me---it will help you...how long is your penis---it's just barely over three-inches, right?"

I wanted to run and hide but knew it was futile.

"It's, uh, three-and-a-sixteenth inches..." I said, almost wanting to cry.

She moved the tape and wrapped it around my hard-on.

"And the girth, Sweetie? What does the tape say?" she asked softly again.

Her voice wasn't mocking or condescending. I knew she was being as gentle and diplomatic as she could be.

"Two inches...it's two inches around..." I said as though I was acknowledging a cruel defeat.

"Good boy," she said.

I lost my erection so she took my hand.

"C'mon, let's go back to the bedroom...you deserve a treat, Sweetie---would you like a 'special treat'?"

"I guess so..." I said in a small and admittedly whiny voice.

I felt like a different person as I followed her...humiliated? ...less masculine? I was never more unsure of myself as I was at that moment. Who am I? WHAT am I????

At the end of the bed, she said, "Get on all-fours, Sweetie!"

I meekly obeyed her. When I was on my hands and knees I opened my legs wide for her, like I did whenever she used the vibrator on me.

She took out the oil and the dildo and disappeared behind me. I soon felt the oil on my anus. She talked while she lubricated my hole.

"So now you understand, Sweetie---your little dicky and my pussy are not compatible---neither of us would get any pleasure from it..."

I grunted when the dildo pushed thru my sphincter. She used more and more oil and pushed the dildo further and further inside me. We had done this so often it was no longer painful...in fact, I found it quite stimulating and my prick was hard as a rock once again when she pulled the dildo from me.

She continued talking as she went to the bedside table and pulled out something I'd never seen before.

"Sweetie, you've taken very well to the vibrator, and you love it when I use it on you---your orgasms are much better now, aren't they?"

If I'd said 'No' I would have been lying...but what kind of guy admits to his girlfriend he likes having a fake cock pushed in-and-out of his asshole?

"Uh, well, yeah, I guess so..." I reluctantly admitted.

I squinted in the dim light but still couldn't see what she was doing. She turned away from me, and fidgeted with her hands. She seemed to be adjusting whatever it was in front of her.

"Don't be embarrassed, Johnny, I KNOW how much you love it when I fuck you with it!"

She suddenly turned and faced me and my eyes bugged wide, and I exclaimed, "Oh my God!"

Yes, I'd heard of strap-on dildos before, but no, I'd never seen one. To stare at a long, fake cock jutting out from my girlfriends crotch was the most bizarre sight ever...and I immediately understood what she intended to do with it.

"Gina, I don't know about this..." I said meekly.

She leaned over, kissed me, and stroked my back.

"Sweetie, this is no different from the dildo we've been using...only this time---we'll BOTH have great orgasms---see the base? It will rub my clitty when I push it into you..."

I was speechless. She made a show of oiling and stroking the dildo before my eyes. My heart pounded when she set down the oil and picked up her previously discarded panties.

She pressed the crotch of the used panties to my nose and said, "Breathe deeply, Sweetie!"

"That's a good boy," she said as I obeyed her and inhaled her fragrance.

She pulled the panties from my face and walked behind me. I felt the oiled head of the fake cock push against my anus.

I groaned. My head was swimming in a fog of lust, doubt and desire. It vaguely occurred to me what Gina was about to do would change our relationship forever, but I was powerless to stop her---part of me didn't want to stop her.

I felt the panties wrapped around my prick---she gave it two strokes and when I swooned---OH MY GOD---she thrust the cock all the way inside me until it bumped my prostate and I cried out. I tried to pull away but her arm was too strong and she held me tightly to her.

She eased the cock out to the tip then rammed it hard back inside me and again---OH MY GOD---the incredible sensation of the pounding of my prostate was indescribable...I never EVER felt anything so wonderful in my entire life.

She found a steady rhythm and fucked me with long and hard strokes. I closed my eyes and did my best to stifle my moans of pleasure...I didn't want her to know how much I was enjoying it...I guess I was trying to cling to the last, remaining shreds of my manhood and dignity.

And then, in a brief moment of clarity, the irony of it all struck me like a hammer---a few minutes ago I had tried to mount her---to claim her as my own...but now, I was the one being mounted---being conquered---she fucked me like the little bitch I had become and I loved every thrust---every nuance of the lifelike cock as the walls of my asshole not only clung to it, but milked it as well.

A sudden image of my father filled my minds-eye---his face contorted in purple rage---his lips twisted in an angry snarl...he was screaming at me but I couldn't hear him...I knew what he yelling---I knew he was saying over-and-over "No son of mine will ever be a faggot!"

Gina's thrusts no longer rammed my prostate so I pushed my hips back at her trying desperately to get her cock all the way inside me. I thought I heard her chuckling at my grunting efforts.

My balls began churning...I furiously fucked back on my girlfriends cock...I was close---oh-so-thank-God-Almighty close when suddenly I felt two fingers encircle my scrotum and push my balls lower---orgasm denied---I moaned loudly and protested.

"OH GOD---NO---PLEASE LET ME CUM---PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ..."

Thru labored breath I heard her say, "I'm not there yet, Sweetie---we're going to cum together---tell me you love getting fucked in the ass---beg me to fuck you harder, Sweetie...say it----SAY IT!"

My previous life suddenly was gone...my hopes---my dreams---my beliefs---my self-image---all gone---all forgotten!

"OHHHH---GOD YES---I LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS---FUCK ME HARDER, GINA---PLEASE FUCK ME HARDERRRRRR..."

Her powerful hips and thighs rammed into me with everything she had...she cried out---I cried out---I filled the panties with so much cum I thought I was going to pass out...we thrashed about wildly---she held me close---her cock deliciously sliding in-and-out of my greedily, clasping asshole.

I collapsed to the bed---she fell on top of me. We wheezed and gasped and choked for air...I felt her heart pounding on my back.

She slowly eased her cock from my hole, unclasped it and set it aside. She turned me over on my back and lay on top of me. She cradled my head in her hands and kissed me.

"I love you, Gina." I said, holding on to her as tightly as I could.

"I love you, too, Sweetie!" she said. "I think we both now know what kind of boy you are---what kind of boy you want to be---I'm so happy for you, Johnny!"

She rolled to her side of the bed and flipped off the lamp. In the darkness, I laid my head on the pillow of her breasts; my head rising and falling with her every breath. She caressed my hair.

I said softly, unashamedly, "Thank you for the most wonderful orgasm of my life..."

"Sweetie," she answered, "...they will be even better when you feel the real thing inside you."

Slightly confused, I asked, "What do you mean?"

Oh Sweetie," she said, patting my head. "...don't be such a silly boy...I used a fake rubber dick on you...I just know when you feel the heat and texture of a real man's hot, hard cock inside your tight little pussy you will think you'd died and gone to heaven!"

With eyes wide open, I listened to her barely audible snoring when she fell asleep.

I thought of the words she'd spoken; the phrase that both excited AND scared me---"...when you feel the heat and texture of a real man's hot, hard cock inside your tight little pussy..."

She made it sound as though it was a foregone conclusion that someday I would bend over and allow a man to fuck me in the ass...I hadn't considered that possibility---not until now, that is.

I couldn't get the image out of my mind and I had to fight the urge to disobey Gina and stroke my erection...I was relieved and grateful when I finally succumbed to sleep.

It was kind of funny actually...bending over for a girl wearing a life-like, strap-on dildo...even going as far as kneeling in front of her and lubricating it inside my mouth with my tongue and saliva---"Good practice for when you take the real thing in your mouth!"---Gina would say each time I performed this act for her.

Sometimes I wondered why Gina was having me do all these queer things but I figured it was what got her excited...after all, every time she fucked me she too had powerful orgasms, her body shaking, her loud cries of pleasure very real.

At work, my relationship with Eddie was getting more comfortable. He was always glad to see me, greeting me every day with a wink and a smile...sometimes when I thought he was flirting with me it made me feel warm and appreciative.

I loved working for Eddie and Gina as their busser---they were professional and very helpful...and after work, at the RiversEdge Saloon, we would do shots, and dance to almost every song until Eddie's boyfriend, Terry, came from his job.

He seemed to be a nice enough guy, but as soon as he arrived, Eddie paid more attention to him than me, and it kind of pissed me off. I mean, what did he have that I didn't?

I guess that question was answered one night when Gina and I left the club. She saw Eddie's car parked near ours and said, "Oh look---I think they're in the back seat---let's have some fun and surprise them!"

I don't want to sound stupid or naïve, but I was trying to figure out WHY they'd be sitting in the back seat...but of course, once we got close enough, I saw Eddie sitting back with his eyes closed, while Terry's head was bobbing up-and-down in Eddie's lap.

My first reaction was to turn and leave them alone, but Gina had hold of the back of my neck and kept me still...then she giggled and said, "Look, Johnny---maybe you can get some pointers from Terry!"

I felt the blood rush to my face, but I found I couldn't take my eyes off Terry's wide open lips. I swore I could see half of Eddie's glistening cock as it emerged from the mouth of the greedily sucking boy.

Suddenly, Gina's hand stroked the front of my slacks then grasped, and squeezed my erection.

She giggled again, and said, "Down boy---you're not quite ready for that just yet!"

On the drive home, I wondered the whole way what she'd meant by that comment.

Gina bought for me the tiniest gym shorts I'd ever seen, and she insisted I wear them around the apartment without my bikini briefs underneath. I must admit, I kind of liked the feel of 'my boys' swinging freely against the nylon material.

To complete my "outfit" as she calls it, is a too-short tee shirt that exposes the lower half of my now-flat belly...she'd upped my daily sit-up routine to fifty in the morning and fifty at night, and I was proud of my taut and firm stomach.

We'd only been living together two-weeks, but she had already 'taken' me in every room of the apartment. I would be on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor, or cleaning the toilet when she silently comes up behind me, taps me on the shoulder, and when I turn to face her the long and thin fake cock of her strap-on would be inches from my lips.

"Suck it!" she commands.

When I succeed in getting it wet, she says, "Get up!" then orders me to bend over and place my hands on whatever is handy for support. She pushes down the gym shorts, oils my 'pussy' and fucks me until she orgasms...sometimes she let's me cum, too.

She no longer masturbates me with her panties---she says my sperm and semen are ruining the sheer fabric. I really, really miss not feeling the exquisite material wrapped around the flesh of my prick.

I want to do something special for her---take her out to the most expensive restaurant in town, but I don't have enough money.

One night I ask her, "Has Merv the Perv given you my deposit back yet?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked me that," she replied. "I spoke with him about it, and he said, by law, you DID break the rental agreement and he isn't required to give you back your deposit..."

My heart sank. I wouldn't be able to do something nice for her.

"BUT---he did make an offer, and now it is up to you!"

A glimmer of hope.

The following day Gina and I go and sit by the pool. We got there early enough so we wouldn't miss Merv the Perv's famous 'Dick Walk' around the pool. At a certain time every day when the pool is crowded, he walks in thru the far gate, and slowly walks around the pool staring at the lithe, young hard bodies. He wears sunglasses but it's obvious what he's looking at by the steadily rising bulge in his slacks.

His total lack of self-awareness, and his naked lust is quite remarkable...the girls around the pool have grown accustomed to his 'walks' and while not looking directly at him, they sneak peeks at his growing erection...personally, I think some of them are rather proud of the effect they have on him.

Well, the night before when I'd asked about my deposit, Gina had let me in on a little secret---"It's NOT the girls that make his dick hard..."

"Ohhh..." I responded.

"In fact, he kind of 'likes' YOU!" she said with a smile. "He said he'll give you back your deposit if you do something for him..."

I was afraid to ask.

"He said if you go to his apartment every day for two-weeks and give him a massage, he'll return your money."

"A massage? I don't know how to do that!" I said sharply.

"He said he'd teach you."

"W-What kind of a 'massage'?"

Gina smiled and said, "A hot oil, full-body massage...with a happy-ending!"

"A 'happy-ending'? Is that what I think it is?"

"Well yeah, Sweetie...you'll rub hot oil all over his body then finish by giving him a handjob!"

My face turned a dark crimson. "I can't do THAT!"

"Well, it's totally up to you...if you don't want your money back, fine!"

"It—it almost sounds as though you want me to do it!"

Her pretty smile widened. "Well, you know, Sweetie, I would love it if you give me massages too...he used to be a physical therapist and gave massages all the time---he could certainly teach you how to do it!"

"B-But I-I mean...the 'happy-ending' part? Touch a guys, uh, 'thing', and all that...I dunno..."

"Grow up, Johnny, you've been jerking-off how many years now? What difference does it make? He promises no one will ever find out about it---you'll get your money back AND you'll learn a skill that will make ME very happy, too!"

So there we were, sitting back in the lounge chairs waiting for Merv the Perv to do his 'Dick-Walk'...when we heard the rusty gate open Gina nudged me and whispered, "Keep your eyes on his crotch!"

First time someone ever said THAT to me!

I did as I was told and thru my sunglasses, I stared at the front of his slacks, and became fascinated while I witnessed the bulge growing with every step he took. By the time he was in front of us---OH MY GOD---his cock had grown so big, I thought it would burst open his thin trousers...it was the most obscene spectacle I'd ever seen.

And then he did something I thought was directed at me...he turned and faced us, and a slight smile spread across his mouth and then he licked his lips and moved on. I started when Gina touched my bare thigh, and my swelling prick became fully engorged.

I blushed another fifty shades of red and when he left the pool area, Gina leaned over, pushed her tongue in my ear and whispered, "Let's go inside---I'm going to fuck you silly!"

All I could do was groan "Ohhhhhhh..."

Gina helped prepare me for my first 'massage' with Merv the Perv.

She had me go to our favorite website, 'peniscocksandpricks.com' and find an erection we thought would be similar in size to what I'd be working with (kind of odd to phrase it like that, but...).

"I'm guessing you might have to use both hands to get him off," she said.

Her directness gave me cause for concern. Up until now, masturbating another man was more of a concept in my mind, not real, just a vague notion of something that needed to be done...but now, I suddenly realized I would soon have a man's hard penis in my hands and I became slightly fearful.

"Oh stop it, Sweetie," she said. "This isn't about sex---he's not your lover---this is strictly business...you don't have to like what you're doing---although that would help...just do as he says and make mental notes about what he likes and doesn't like...that way, you'll know how to make him cum sooner, and you can get out of his apartment!"

She then had me stroke, fondle and caress her fake cock and balls. By this time, she'd already had me licking and sucking it, so I didn't think twice about using my hands.

She had me stroke her cock slowly at first.

"He'll tell you how hard to squeeze it---some guys like more pressure than others---you for example, like very little pressure---most guys like it squeezed harder like Eddie does---he'll let you know...just do whatever he tells you to do!"

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers