Eddie, Gina and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had me masturbate her cock for at least five-minutes before she said, "Faster---go faster!"

Finally, with my hand moving as fast as possible, she imitated my 'O' face and shouted "YES-YES-YES----YESSSSSSSSSSS..." and I kept stroking her fake cock until she pushed my hand away.

I was somewhat puzzled, and slightly ashamed, that by the time she feigned a climax, my own little dicky was hard and throbbing with excitement.

"You are SUPPOSED to enjoy it, Sweetie!" she said when she saw my shame at having an erection.

By the time 1pm came on my first day, I was a bundle of nerves when I lightly knocked on his door. Gina had me wearing my gym shorts and the bare midriff tee shirt.

When the door swung open and I was face-to-face with Rex, the muscle-boy weight lifter I'd seen in the weight room next to the pool, I thought I was at the wrong apartment.

"OH," I exclaimed. I blushed when I saw he was wearing as skimpy an outfit as mine. "I'm sorry---I have the wrong apartment"

He smiled and quickly replied, "No-no---this is the right place---come in, 'Sir' is waiting for you!"

Rex is 6'2" and as I walked past him I couldn't help but see his wonderfully sculpted chest with six-pack abs and his enormous biceps. I have to admit, more than once when Gina and I were poolside, I would surreptitiously glance his way while he lifted weights.

On one side of the living room I saw a massage table, and beside it, a small table that had a couple bowls with liquid in them.

Merv the Perv was standing beside the massage table with a short towel wrapped around his waist. Spread out on the floor beneath the table was a plastic, or some type of tarp. I guessed it was to catch the oil and not stain the carpet.

"How are you today, Johnny?" he asked pleasantly.

"I---uh..." I stuttered.

"Address me as 'Sir', Johnny!" he said, still smiling.

"OH---uh, yes 'Sir'!" I replied.

"I don't want to waste your time, Johnny---let's get right to it, okay?" he said.

And before I could reply I watched the towel drop to the floor and found myself staring at the long and thick piece of meat dangling between his slightly parted legs.

'Piece of meat' was an apt description---I'd NEVER seen a penis as big as his---even on 'peniscocksandpricks.com.'

He eased himself face-down onto the massage table then said, "Rexie-boy is here to show you what I like, if that's okay with you, Johnny?"

"Uh, yeah...uh, sure---Sir!" I mumbled as I gawked at the sight of his nude body on the table.

"You'll probably want to strip, Johnny," he said. "The oil can get very messy and ruin your clothes!"

I was still processing his statement when 'Rexie-boy' said to me, "Raise your arms!" and I wasn't sure why, but I did what he told me.

He worked the tee shirt over my head then pushed my shorts to the floor. He folded them neatly, placed them on a chair then stripped-off his own clothes.

OH MY GOD---his cock was almost as long and thick as 'Sir'!

Uh, huh, three guys naked in a room? There's nothing 'gay' about this, is there John? I thought sarcastically.

Rex directed me to dip my hands into one of the bowls. The oil was hot, but not too hot for comfort. He then placed my hands on 'Sir's' shoulders and guided them. He stood directly behind me, close---close enough to feel his huge flaccid cock rubbing my buttocks.

Rex instructed me every step of the way.

"Yes, work the tightness out of his shoulders---yes, just like that! Good...good...now his neck---can you feel the tension? Yes, work your fingers...nice---you catch on quick..."

Between massaging Sir's naked flesh, and the heat of Rex's cock on my buttocks, my head become lost in a dense fog of desire...my prick began rising---my breathing irregular...I forced myself to concentrate hard on Rex's advice...I followed everything he said...he explained every muscle and area on Sir's body as I massaged them...I loved immersing my hands in the hot oil then running them over Sir's naked body...and just as I placed my hands on his buttocks and kneaded the firm globes of his ass, Rex's cock began stiffening behind me, and I don't think it was by accident that his hot and hard erection slipped between the crack of my ass and slowly moved back and forth...Rex had me oil between Sir's crack at the same time I felt his cock rubbing mine.

Abruptly, Sir turned over on his back and the only thing I saw was his enormous cock. It was so big I couldn't even guess at the length and girth...mesmerized, I was about to take it in my freshly oiled hands when Rex softly chuckled, and said, "Not yet!"

Rex guided my hands to Sir's chest and stomach and showed me what needed to be done...I rubbed and kneaded and ran my hands over his breasts and nipples and flat tummy...I oiled my hands again and once again was about to take that monster in my hands when Rex said, "His legs---massage his legs first...then you'll get to touch it!"

OH MY GOD---is it that obvious I want to take it in my hands?

I have to admit that by the time I was allowed to touch Sir's magnificent cock, my own dick was throbbing, and the sperm and semen in my balls ached to be released.

Gina was right---my hand didn't quite reach around his girth and I was about to use my other hand as well when Rex said, "No-no---oil both hands---use one on his cock and the other on his balls!"

I did as I was told. I was in awe of the beast before me. I tentatively took it in my hand and simply luxuriated in its warmth...his cock seemed hotter than the rest of his flesh...

"Squeeze it harder!" he said, and I immediately obeyed his command. "Yes, that's good!"

I balanced his scrotum in my hand and massaged the oil onto his huge balls. They were the size of large eggs and I gently squeezed and massaged them not wanting to hurt him.

Rex's hands pushed at my legs, and I opened them wider for him. I had no idea what his intentions were, but I trusted him, and when he dipped his hand into the oil, and his fingers ran back and forth over my perineum and anus, I groaned out loud.

"More oil!" said Sir, and I instantly obeyed.

Suddenly, Rex grabbed me around the waist, pulled me back close to him, and slid his big cock between my ass cheeks and simulated fucking me. I briefly struggled.

"Shhhh..." he whispered, "...I'm not going to hurt you...relax and let me do this and you'll be rewarded, too."

He squeezed my buttocks trapping his cock between them. The heat was so intense I lost my balance but he was strong and held me in place like I was a little rag doll. I moaned from being manhandled---so helpless in his strong hands---powerless to move away---if I'd wanted to.

Suddenly Sir blurted out, "FASTER!" and my hand moved swiftly up-and-down his hot and rigid monster cock.

Rex had me bent over far enough that he had to hold me even closer to him to maintain his fucking motion between my oiled buttocks.

I felt Sir's large balls begin to swell and rise in their sac...they were heavy, very heavy and I couldn't wait to see just how much spunk he would shoot out of his plum-sized cockhead.

Without warning, Rex took hold of my prick and squeezed, my balls erupted, I screamed, suddenly a cacophony of noise filled the apartment.

Rex's cock exploded and I shivered at the delicious feel of his hot sperm and semen gushing against my anus...Sir's balls burst and I watched with rapt fascination as long ropes of cum flew out of his slit and rose majestically in the air arcing then falling onto his thighs and belly with loud splashes.

Rex milked my prick while I furiously pumped every last drop from Sir's throbbing hot cock. I refused to relinquish my hold of his cock until it slowly deflated in my hand when I'd fully emptied his balls.

The three of us remained motionless until Sir finally broke the silence.

"Not bad for your first time, Johnny...c'mon, let's go clean up, boys!"

My head was still spinning. I couldn't get over how much I liked what had just taken place. Sir's hot, hard cock in my hand---Rex's erection sliding between my asscheeks, and the fantastic climax his hand gave me.

I had to admit I enjoyed being naked with two manly men...the feel of their hard and hot cocks on my soft flesh...obediently following their commands made me happy...it was far and away the most exciting sexual experience of my life...if my father had known what I just did with two guys he would never speak to me again.

I looked down at the plastic tarp on the floor and now understood it's purpose: it was covered with puddles of oil and cum...Sir took my hand and walking between him and Rex, we went to the bathroom. I felt rather small and girlish between the two manly men.

It was a specially made bathtub, obviously made for big men; shower-heads on each end. The tub was so large it didn't need a shower door.

Sir had me stand between them and soap the oil off their strong, muscled hard bodies. I was powerless to stop my rising prick as I washed their hot flesh.

Sir had me soap and rinse his huge cock, and by the time he was satisfied with my work, it was as hard as a horse-cock. He then had me turn my attention to Rex, and I soon had him hard as rock, as well...I felt a strange enjoyment that I was able to give two real men such firm erections.

I cleaned myself while they toweled each other dry. I watched, fascinated as Rex took a dildo like the one Gina has, oiled it, then bent over and inserted it in his rectum...he seemed to be oiling himself like Gina does to me.

When Rex left the bathroom I climbed out of the tub and dried myself. Sir helped and when I was dry he said, "Reach down and hold my balls!"

What an outrageous thing to say to another guy! I couldn't believe he said that to me, but even worse, I couldn't believe myself when I obeyed him without so much as a word. We left the bathroom, his heavy balls cradled in my small hand, and I walked beside him until we came to a bedroom.

I peeked inside, and to my astonishment saw Rex bent over the end of the bed, his head and shoulders resting on the mattress, his hands behind him, holding open the cheeks of his ass.

Sir turned to me, and said, "That's enough---you may leave now!"

I instantly released his balls as though they were too hot to handle.

I didn't know what to say. He smiled, kissed me on the forehead and said, "Maybe some day I'll allow you to hold my balls when I fuck Rexie-boy!"

I was disappointed when he closed the bedroom door---I didn't think it would be possible for him to get his horse-cock into Rex's asshole---I wanted to witness it for myself. I stood dumbfounded for a few seconds, heard loud grunting and groaning from behind the closed door, then retrieved my clothes and returned to my apartment.

Gina was waiting for me---naked, with the fake cock jutting straight-out from her crotch.

She simply said, "BEDROOM!"

I couldn't strip fast enough. My prick throbbed and leaked copious amounts of pre-cum as I bent over and she oiled my pussy.

I pictured Rex taking Sir's huge cock into his open and willing cunt...I shivered with anticipation when Gina's cockhead pushed thru my sphincter..."OH GOD YES," I screamed as I vigorously thrust my hips backward to impale myself on my girlfriend's wonderful cock.

I wondered how it would feel to have a real flesh-and-blood, hot-and-hard cock sliding in-and-out of my pussy...I found myself thinking, "You don't much like your father anyway---would it matter if he never spoke to you again?"

After I had placed the roast in the crockpot, I spent the morning cleaning every room in the apartment. When Gina told me my duties for the day, and had gone to sit by the pool, I worked hard to comply with her orders to make her happy when she came home.

Lately, she seemed to be extremely critical and picky when it came to my cooking and cleaning, and she would express her displeasure with me by giving me pretty harsh spankings. My buttocks were still sore from a couple days earlier, and I didn't want to giver her any reason to use the big hair brush on me so soon.

No, I wanted everything perfect tonight. Eddie and Terry were coming for dinner, and the last thing I wanted them to see were my grimaces of pain and discomfort when I tried to sit on my bruised butt.

I dusted and cleaned and vacuumed until the apartment was spotless...I was sure Gina would be pleased. I then took a shower to get ready for my one o'clock 'appointment' with Sir.

Gina had bought me new gym shorts, they seemed to get shorter and skimpier, and she'd laid out the bright yellow ones for me to wear. At least they're not pink, I thought as I pulled them into place.

As always, Rex greeted me at the door. I'm not sure when it started, but suddenly it became customary for him to take me in his strong arms and kiss me when he closed the door. I didn't feel it was my place to protest or object, besides, when I'd mentioned it to Gina she said, "So what? You're a good kisser---AND---you like it!"

I was mid-way thru my two-week obligation...and to tell you the truth, it had become the most exciting part of my day...in fact, beginning around noon I was forced to think about anything besides the upcoming appointment...if I thought about it too long, pre-cum would stain the front of my shorts.

Anyway, my small hand was vigorously pumping Sir's well-oiled cock when he suddenly said, "Johnny, I want to finish in a warm mouth today---if you can't do it, make room for Rexie-boy!"

My hand stopped moving on his hot flesh, I hesitated and before I knew it Rex gently nudged me aside and I watched in awe as he took the huge, bulbous head of Sir's horse-cock easily into his mouth.

I watched totally amazed that Rex was able to take two-inches of cock into his obscenely stretched mouth. He grabbed my hand and placed it on the base of Sir's cock...I quickly caught on and stroked the horse-cock on my own as Rex bobbed his head up-and-down.

My heart pounded as I masturbated Sir's cock, breathlessly awaiting his climax to see what Rex was going to do with all of Sir's sperm and semen. There was no way he could swallow all of it, was there?

Sir's hips began thrusting as he bellowed the arrival of his climax. I watched thick streams of cum escaping Rex's mouth, dribbling down Sir's long cock shaft. Before I knew what was happening, Sir had finished, Rex lifted his head from the deflating cock then applied pressure to the back of my head.

"Johnny, you have just GOT to taste this---it's wonderful!" he said.

Without giving it a single thought, I watched Rex and imitated his motions. We both lapped-up the semen on Sir's belly and thighs...my tongue became thick with the viscous fluids...the taste was somewhat tart, but at the same time I thought it had an interesting flavor. I didn't think of it as eating a man's cum, no, I was performing a service, I was simply helping to clean-up a messy situation.

My head was spinning; I was dizzy and groggy; my balls ached; I wanted nothing more than to cum-and-cum-and-cum...

"Now the best part of all," said Rex as he lifted the flaccid penis and guided the cum-slick head to his open mouth; he suddenly stopped and said to me, "I'm being rude---Johnny, you really need to try this---do you want to clean it in your mouth?"

The fog in my mind was so dense and heavy, I didn't notice the slight pressure on the back of my head forcing my face closer to Sir's limp, but still impressive cockhead.

"Open your mouth, baby," I heard Rex say. "That's it---that's a good boy...take the whole thing in your mouth...yes, very good...now run your tongue around the head---give it a good bath---doesn't the heat feel great in your mouth?"

"Mmmmm..." I moaned into Sir's warm cock-flesh; my tongue made circles on the rubbery flesh; I licked and swallowed the remnants of Sir's sperm and semen. Rex was right---the heat from Sir's penis felt wonderful on my lips and tongue.

Suddenly, I felt an oiled finger pushing against my anus then a hand grasped my throbbing prick and furiously stroked it. I kept licking and sucking Sir's glans, the heat and aroma was intoxicating---I had discovered something new and exciting and couldn't get enough of it.

The finger was rammed deep into my pussy and I lost all control---my hips bucked wildly and my tongue lapped at Sir's cock-slit tasting the last drops of his cum. I screamed into his hot and rubbery flesh as ropes of cum shot out of my cockhead and splashed to the plastic tarp below us.

When the fog in my mind finally cleared, I was aware of my head resting on Sir's belly, my lips still closed tightly around his warm tube of flesh. Someone tapped my head and I reluctantly allowed the bulbous, purple glans to slide from my lips.

I was soaping and washing both men in the shower when I heard Sir speak.

"You've been awfully quiet, Johnny..." he said. "I know what you're thinking---I know what you want to try..."

"Uh---I---well uh, what do you mean?..." was all I could manage to mumble.

"You loved having my limp prick in your mouth---now you're wondering what it would be like to suck a hard cock, aren't you, boy?"

A furious blush covered my face drawing chuckles from both Sir and Rex.

"Johnny, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about---it's perfectly natural for a boy like you to dream of being on your knees sucking real men's cocks!"

What did he mean by that? I wondered, as my face turned an even darker shade of red.

"It's obvious to both Rexie-boy and myself you love handling our cocks---nothing to be ashamed about---you are who you are..."

Oh my God, I hated this conversation.

I protested, "The only thing I'm doing is fulfilling my obligation in order to get back my deposit money---nothing more—nothing less!"

When I saw the smiles on their faces, I added: "If I have to use my, uh, hands to do that, fine---it's simply part of the agreement!"

He calmly said, "Don't get upset, Johnny, we're only trying to help you...we know how difficult it is for some boys to accept who they really are..."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. "I KNOW who I am!"

He made a clucking noise with his tongue and sadly shook his head.

Sir called me 'Sweetie' for the first time. "Sweetie, I've seen it too many times...boys like you brainwashed into believing that being homosexual is wrong---worse than terrible...you deny and deny your true feelings all the while clinging to the impossible myth that you're attracted to females...there is nothing wrong at all being a submissive boy, if that is who you truly are."

"No-no---that's not right---I have Gina, she's my GIRLFRIEND!" I almost shouted.

"Johnny," he said very softly, "...think about your relationship with Gina...think about what she makes you do for her...which one of you is REALLY the girl in your relationship?"

OH MY GOD---a shiver so cold and icy made me visibly tremble and shake. How does he know what Gina and I do in the privacy of our apartment? OH MY GOD---does Gina tell people what we do together?

As if he read my mind, he added, "She doesn't have to say anything to anyone---actions speak louder than words...I mean, look at you: look at the clothes you wear---how quiet you are when the two of you are with other people---everyone knows you do all the cooking, cleaning and laundry...Sweetie, it's obvious to anyone paying attention that you love each other, but it's also obvious that you two do NOT have a normal 'boy-girl' relationship."

I wanted to run and hide somewhere but I mindlessly continued washing the men. He had hit so close to home I became afraid, and for the first time, I was forced to examine my 'normal' relationship with Gina.

Is it 'normal' for a girl to dress her boyfriend in skimpy, colorful shorts and bare midriff tee shirts? Is it 'normal' for the boy to do ALL of the household chores while the girl does all the traditionally males chores? Is it 'normal' for the girl to have her boyfriend look at homosexual porn, and masturbate him while he's staring at it? Is it 'normal' for the girl to not allow you to fuck her, but instead, straps on a dildo and makes you bend over while she fucks you? Is it 'normal' for your girlfriend to set-up an arrangement where she KNOWS you'll be masturbating another man?