Eddie, Gina and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers

Gina's beautiful face lit-up with a huge smile. "I'm so proud of you, Sweetie---you've come a long way in a short period of time...c'mon, let's sit down and talk!"

I was puzzled by her reaction and then realized how naïve I have been...how everything she had me do pointed towards this moment of truth and clarity...she knew all along I was queer.

"Sweetie, daddy called from the restaurant and said the big party the three of us was supposed to work tonight canceled---he said we should take the night off...I invited Eddie to come over---I think we need to establish new guidelines in our relationship...you know, Sweetie, Eddie is absolutely crazy about you, and I think you love him, too---is that right?"

I blushed. It was one thing to admit my love of cocks, but to say I 'loved' another man was still foreign to me.

"I, uh, yes...yes I like Eddie," I mumbled.

"Well, let me tell you a little secret...I like him, too---well, to be honest, I love him! But I want you to know I love you, too, Sweetie...I don't know how to say this so I'll just come right out and ask: Eddie and I would love it if you agreed to be a boyfriend to the both of us!"

"W-What about Terry?" I asked. "I don't want to do anything that would hurt someone."

"Sweetie, Eddie and Terry are just friends..."

"Oh...'friends with benefits'?" I asked.

She smiled and replied, "Yes, that is all they are to each other---Eddie wants YOU, Sweetie...well, you AND me!"

She saw my quizzical expression and quickly added, "Eddie is bi-sexual, dear---he and I have been fucking for a couple years now...as you will soon find out---he has a wonderful cock AND the stamina to make us both very happy!"

I was speechless. I never heard of such a weird and bizarre situation. I had a notion what my role would be in the threesome. I was already submissive to Gina, and I watched as Eddie dominated Terry...I would be a total bottom to both my girlfriend and boyfriend...sexual scenarios played thru my mind until I felt Gina's hand squeeze the erection in my shorts.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, all the possibilities excite me, too!"

She handed me a small box. I gasped when I opened it and saw a pink babydoll nightie and sheer, diaphanous pink panties. My prick throbbed as I caressed and fondled the smooth and sensuous material.

Gina giggled and said, "Eddie bought these especially for you---in fact, he bought about fifteen pairs for you---he said to throw away your briefs---you'll be wearing panties from now on and he wants you wearing these when you answer the door for him tonight!"

Oh my God, my prick jumped and lurched inside my shorts. I wanted to push Gina's hand away but couldn't bring myself to do it.

She then showed me a bottle of depilatory cream and added, "We'd better get the bath water going---he expects us both to be hairless when he arrives...and in the two-years I've been Eddie's lover there is one thing I've learned the hard way---never disappoint or disobey him---Sweetie, if you thought the spankings I gave you hurt---wait until he makes you lower your panties and lie across his lap---you'll have trouble sitting for a week!"

And with that my balls exploded and aided by her vigorous milking, I filled my yellow shorts with stream after stream of sperm and semen.

"I love you, Gina," I said breathlessly.

She said, "I love you, too, Sweetie...and don't worry your pretty little head about anything---Eddie and I will take good care of you!"

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers