Eddie, Gina and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie," I heard Sir say, interrupting my reverie; I saw a smile on his face as he nodded downward. I looked to see what he was nodding at, and blushed when I noticed I was still holding their erections.

I sputtered, "Well, uh, you know..."

He chuckled and said, "Your little dicky is awfully hard for a guy who swears he loves girls!"

As was the routine, Rex dried himself first and I watched as he lubed his 'pussy'...he left for the bedroom, and Sir had me dry him.

"Hold my balls!" he ordered.

I wanted to be defiant and say "NO" but I didn't want to make him mad so I did as I was told and cradled his heavy scrotum in my hand and escorted him to the open bedroom door. And also as usual, I saw Rex bending over waiting to take Sir's cock.

Sir kissed me on the forehead, and said, "I want you to think of two things until you come here tomorrow: what your answer will be when I tell you to suck my cock---AND---more importantly, you need to consider what kind of boy willingly holds another man's balls for him?"

His words froze me---I was unable to move as he entered the bedroom and closed the door on my face.

At home, I found a note from Gina saying she was going to buy wine for tonight's dinner.

I checked on the roast and decided it was time to put the veggies and potatoes in the crockpot, as well. I had a difficult time concentrating on my task; my head was still buzzing from Sir's words and the erection in my shorts was becoming painful.

Over-and-over I kept hearing his words: "What kind of boy willingly holds a man's balls for him?" What kind of boy, indeed...

I was restless and agitated...I couldn't think straight...there was only one thing that would calm me down. I stripped off my tee shirt and booted-up the computer. I decided the shorts had to go, too, and sat at the table in just my string, bikini briefs.

I immediately went to 'peniscocksandpricks.com' and slowly scrolled down looking at every photo of every erection. When I found my favorite picture I sat back and stared at the long and thin erection...Gina had said the cock in the photo was identical to Eddies---I'd never asked how she knew that.

I don't know why that single photograph fascinates me so much...is it the kneeling boy, his lips wrapped tightly around the erection, his hand holding the scrotum while his other hand strokes the base of the cock, an expression of pure bliss on his pretty face as he sucks cock? Or is it the older boy who is standing, hands balled into fists on his hips, staring down at the boy with a thin smile of smug satisfaction as his 'boy' dutifully obeys his command to "Suck my cock, you pretty little bitch!"

My hand inside the briefs became a blur when I felt the familiar yearning in my balls. I decided to shoot my load inside the briefs so I wouldn't make a mess that Gina might see. Being alone in the apartment, I allowed myself the luxury of shouting out loud when I came---something I never did when I secretly jerked-off when Gina was home.

"OH-GOD---OH-GOD---OH-GOD---YES-YES-YESSSSSSSS..."

I soaked the crotch of my briefs with a deluge of sperm and semen. When my body and breathing returned to normal I felt refreshed and invigorated...and very wet and sticky.

Before I shut-off the computer, more of Sir's words filled my head as I stared at the photograph one last time: "What will be your answer when I tell you to suck my cock?"

When I opened the door and Eddie and Terry walked in wearing dress shirts and nice slacks I felt ill-at-ease...Gina had me wearing red gym shorts, and a tee shirt that covered just below my breasts...and, she told me not wear any briefs under the nylon shorts---"It will be our little secret!" she'd said.

I felt better when Eddie stared at my attire and said, "Very sexy, Johnny, you look fantastic!"

Terry shot me a narrowed-eyes glare but said nothing.

Eddy then simply said to his boyfriend, "TERRY!" and I watched in stunned silence as Terry began undressing before us. They must have had a prearranged plan.

My eyes widened when he stood before us wearing only a lacy, pink brassiere and pink lace panties.

Gina cooed, "Oooo, what a pretty bra and panty set!"

She summoned for me to follow her to the kitchen where she opened a bottle of wine and poured four glasses.

"Eddie likes his boys wearing women's underthings," she casually said. She nodded to the tray where she'd poured four glasses of wine and said, "Serve our guests, Sweetie!"

I remembered when Gina had me wearing her panties---I missed the sensuous feel of the material on my prick and buttocks.

I carried the tray into the living room where Gina directed Terry to sit on the loveseat next to her. His face made an unmistakable grimace when he cautiously sat down.

Eddie chuckled and said, "Don't mind him---he was a naughty boy earlier and I had to give him a spanking...isn't that right, Terry?"

Terry, without hesitation said, "Yes, Darling!"

Whoa—a spanking---AND---Terry called Eddie 'Darling' in front of us? I wasn't sure what kind of night this was going to be, but it had sure gotten off to a very weird start.

I served Gina and Terry then went to the sofa where Eddie sat. He took a wine glass and winked at me.

"Johnny, you've been working out---look how firm and flat your tummy is! Nice..."

I blushed as I mumbled, "Thanks" and returned the serving tray to the kitchen. When I returned, Gina and Terry were deep in a conversation about work.

"Johnny, sit next to me," Eddie said.

I did as I was told and Eddie and I were soon talking...sports, work, politics...anything that came to mind...it was like the old days when Eddie and I could say anything at all and neither of us became critical or judgmental.

I suddenly heard Gina call out, "Johnny, come over here and feel this!"

HUH? FEEL WHAT?? I saw her stroking Terry's legs.

I went to her and she ordered, "Feel his legs---feel how soft and smooth they are!"

I immediately ran my hand lightly from his knee to his ankle. I had noticed earlier that Terry's chest, below the brassiere was hairless, and now feeling his legs, they were as smooth, if not smoother, than any girl's legs I'd ever felt.

"Eddie likes his boys 'shaved'---if you know what I mean!" said Gina.

"TERRY—raise your arms!" instructed Eddie.

Gina and I saw his smooth, and hairless underarms.

She said to me: "Maybe I'll make you shave, too, Johnny!"

I blushed and she giggled.

Eddie then said, "WOW---just thinking of Johnny hairless gives me a hard-on!"

Terry said nothing but stared at me with daggers in his eyes while I sat speechless from Eddie's crude compliment.

Dinner was fun and delicious. I served everyone then sat beside Eddie, and enjoyed the roast beef, and our conversation.

Eddie has some Italian in him meaning he likes to 'talk with his hands.' Several times when he was trying to make a point, he either gently grabbed my arm, or put his hand on my thigh for emphasis. On one occasion, he briefly stroked my thigh and I saw him wince.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked him.

He smiled and laughed and said, "Nothing really---I'm not accustomed to feeling hair on a pretty boy's legs!"

I blushed with confusion. The whole night had been confusing. There were times when I swore Eddie was coming on to me, then he would do or say something totally contrary. All the while, Terry and Gina chatted about clothes and shopping and movies and appeared to be completely oblivious to Eddie's comments to me.

Eddie helped me clear the table. I was about to begin washing the dishes when Gina said, "Leave them until morning, Sweetie---let's keep our guests entertained!"

I began pouring an after-dinner liqueur for all of us---Eddie was close beside me. Suddenly his hand cupped my asscheek and squeezed---I spilled some of the Chocolate Cherry liqueur and Eddie laughed. I looked quickly at Gina to see if she'd noticed, but she and Terry were still deep in conversation.

We took our seats in the living room and sipped our drinks. I heard Gina blurt out, "NO WAY---REALLY?"

Eddie asked, "What's that about, girlfriend?"

I was curious which one of them would answer to 'girlfriend'...

"Terry claims his nipples are over an inch long---I find that hard to believe!" said Gina.

"TERRY---show her!" commanded Eddie.

Terry obediently reached behind his back and unfastened his pink brassiere; he let the straps slide from his shoulders and removed the bra. My eyes widened with surprise when I saw his long and thick nipples---they were indeed over an inch in length! Not only that, but his aureoles were puffy and pronounced.

I thought, boy, he really does NEED a brassiere!

Eddie and I took the empty liqueur glasses to the kitchen. While I rinsed them, his hand again cupped and squeezed my ass, and this time, when I'd dried my hands he took one of them and boldly placed it on his crotch---OH MY GOD---he pressed it firmly to his erection, and not only that, he moved my hand back-and-forth over it's entire length.

He abruptly walked away from me, returned to the living room and whispered into Gina's ears. My heart was pounding and racing with fear and excitement---OH MY GOD---was he telling her I squeezed his hard cock when he held my hand to his bulge?

I watched Gina's face break into a smile. She nodded her head and I heard her say, "Sure thing, handsome, you know where it is..."

"TERRY---follow me!" said Eddie.

I watched Eddie lead his boyfriend into the bedroom. Gina motioned for me to sit beside her.

She saw the puzzled expression on my face and explained, "Eddie gets easily excited, if you know what I mean...that man gets hard-on's so many times a day it's a miracle he can get anything else done!"

I wasn't sure if this was a case of Too Much Information or not...and then I asked myself, How does she even know that?

Gina smiled and said, "Want to have some fun? Let's go watch them!"

"Well, uh, I-I-I don't know..." I stuttered.

She took my hand and stood. I really had no other choice but to follow her.

Before we entered the open bedroom door she pressed a finger to her lips and said, Shhhh---don't say a word!"

The bedroom was dark, but the light in the bathroom was on, and when my eyes made the adjustment, a shiver ran up and down my spine...there in the bathroom, I could see they were both naked---Eddie, standing with his hands balled into fists on his hips, and Terry, on his knees, holding Eddie's balls in one hand while the other grasped and stroked the base of his cock...all-the-while Eddie's long and thin hard cock slid in-and-out of Terry's sucking mouth.

I don't know why, but my prick stiffened the moment I saw the lewd tableau taking place before our very eyes. I became dizzy and almost lost my balance. My heart pounded so loudly I was afraid Eddie would hear it.

I flinched when Gina grasped my hard prick; she rapidly stroked it thru the shorts; the nylon material against my hot flesh sent waves of ecstasy rushing thru-out my body. I raised a hand to my mouth in time to muffle a groan...and then it struck me---OH MY GOD---the scene was identical to my favorite pornographic photograph---I looked at Eddie's face---he had the same expression as the boy in the photo---he stared down at Terry with a smug sense of self-satisfaction, a smile playing across his lips as his boyfriend obediently sucked him off.

I had NEVER felt this much excitement---I couldn't tear my eyes away from Eddie's long and thin erection---it was gorgeous---the most beautiful hard cock I'd ever seen and it was now glistening with Terry's saliva---my eyes became blurry—I could not focus no matter how hard I tried...suddenly it wasn't Terry on his knees---it was ME---I had Eddie's hard cock in MY mouth---it was MY hand massaging his balls---I stroked his cock in time with MY head bobbing back-and-forth over the hot and hard cock...a sudden flashback---it was MY head in Eddie's lap a few weeks ago---the taste of his pre-cum on MY tongue---OH-GOD---OH-GOD---OH-GOD----I stopped myself from crying out as my balls contracted then exploded---Gina held me close to her as she milked every last drop of cum from my prick as it soaked the gym shorts and began running down my legs.

I heard Eddie yell, "Swallow it all, boy!" and watched him thrust his hard cock deeper into Terry's greedily sucking mouth...I could hear gulping noises as Terry obeyed his boyfriend and swallowed Eddie's semen and sperm...I looked closely at Terry's mouth---incredibly, he didn't spill a single drop!

Gina's wet hand grabbed mine and she hurried me out of the bedroom. "Clean yourself and put on the yellow shorts in the laundry basket!" she ordered.

For some reason I responded with, "Yes, Darling" even though I'd never called her that before.

As I busied myself, I could not get the image of Eddie's beautiful cock out of my minds-eye, and I was overcome with a sudden surge of jealousy towards Terry.

That's not logical, John, I told myself. If you're envious of Terry that means YOU wanted to be the one sucking Eddie's cock---YOU wanted to be the one swallowing Eddie's load...if that's what you want, John, doesn't that mean you are a faggot?

By the time Eddy and Terry emerged from the bedroom, Gina and I were sitting side-by-side on the loveseat.

"Sorry for the delay," announced Eddie with a broad smile, "...but I gave Terry a job to perform!"

I couldn't believe he said it, and Gina burst out in a fit of laughter.

"Oh Eddie, you're incorrigible!" she replied.

"TERRY---go get us all another glass of the liqueur!" he said.

"Yes, Darling," answered Terry.

Eddie and Terry sat across from us as we sipped our drinks. He looked at me thru suspicious eyes and said, "I know you were wearing red shorts, Johnny---they were cute, why did you change?"

Gina immediately said, "Johnny had a little 'accident'..."

He said with a smirk, "You weren't 'rear-ended' were you?"

Gina said, "Not yet!"

They both laughed out loud while my face turned fifty shades of red. Their banter sounded like an inside joke---that Eddie knew what Gina likes to do to me.

We said our 'good-byes' and the moment they were gone Gina was all business.

"Good God, I'm horny---my cunt is sopping wet---go oil your pussy and wait for me on all-fours at the end of bed!" she said curtly.

"Y-Yes, Darling!" I replied.

"No, Sweetie," she said, "...call me 'Mistress' tonight---by the time I'm done fucking your little boy-pussy I will own you body and soul---would you like that my sweet little girlfriend?"

Ohhhhh, yes, Mistress Gina!" I gasped as her words made me shiver, and my soft dick stiffen inside the nylon gym shorts.

My 'boy-pussy' was still sore at 1pm the next day when I walked to Sir's apartment. Mistress Gina had fucked me for almost an hour...she gave herself three loud orgasms, and I shot multiple streams of sperm and semen onto the bedspread twice...she made me use my tongue to clean up my discharges...man, I really did feel like a woman!

I already knew what I would say to Sir when he asks me 'the question'...last night had forced me to confront my true feelings, and made me realize just how strong my feminine side is...how much I needed others to take charge...and, frankly, how much enjoyment I received, and how natural it felt when I obeyed the commands of dominant people---my father be damned---I now understood the kind of boy I have been all along.

By the time Sir rolled onto his back exposing his magnificent horse-cock, I was in a trance-like state of desire and lust---I couldn't wait to oil my hands and wrap them around his manly package.

It really did feel natural to give him pleasure...his moans and groans went straight to my little hard-on...and I completely understood that his pleasure came first---his climax is what mattered---my own was simply a wonderful by-product of my submissive tendencies.

By the time Sir asked, "Johnny, do you want to suck my cock?" the answer rolled off my tongue like there was never any doubt about it.

"Yes, Sir, please let me suck your cock!" I said.

"Good boy! Rex will teach you how I like it sucked..."

"Thank you, Sir," I said.

I discovered that Gina had prepared me well when she insisted I lubricate her strap-on with my lips and tongue---Rex didn't have to teach me very much---I already knew the basics, but when I took a real penis into my mouth---OH MY GOD---the excitement I felt from the hot flesh was indescribable!

My lips stretched obscenely wide over Sir's giant cockhead caused me to swoon and gasp for air...I could barely get the entire glans in my mouth so I tried to make up for it with my tongue---never pausing or stopping---constantly lapping at his hot and hard manly cock.

The first time Sir came in my mouth I did my best to swallow, but much of it leaked from the corners of my mouth. He didn't seem to mind; he simply ordered me to clean him up. I hadn't realized how quickly hot sperm and semen turned into cold spunk...I decided hot cum had a much better flavor than the cold, left-over jizz...I vowed to learn how to swallow it all while still warm.

Immediately after Sir was done with my mouth, Rex ordered me to "Get on your knees and suck my cock, pretty boy!" His crude words caused my prick to throb and my balls begin to ache.

It was the most thrilling moment of my life to finally drop to my knees before a dominant man...it was a simple act of submission I thought I would never allow myself to feel, but I soon realized, and admitted to myself, I love to obey and satisfy men...I was born to be a 'bottom'---I absolutely love to make a strong man moan with pleasure---to feel the urgent movements of his manly body as he strains to shoot his seed deep into my mouth.

The most valuable lesson I learned on that fateful day was that the more pleasure I gave---the more pleasure I received...simple as that!

The nuances and ridges on both Sir's and Rex's cocks came alive under my lips and tongue. I loved running my tongue up and down their hardness; licking the long vein on the underside of their pulsating, manly cocks.

When I had totally emptied their balls, Sir told me to go home to Gina. I profusely thanked them for teaching me what every good 'bottom' should know how to do.

At home, Mistress Gina surprised me by taking me in her arms and kissing me. Her tongue dived into my open mouth. She giggled when she pulled away from me.

"Oh my, Sweetie, what on earth did you do over there? Your tongue is coated with---what is that Sweetie? It tastes kind of funky, and it's salty!" she said. Then added with a wicked grin, "Is that what I think it is, Sweetie?"

I lowered my eyes; I felt guilty about cheating on her. I softly apologized. "I'm sorry---I couldn't help myself...I don't know what to say..."

"Just admit to me you sucked their cocks and swallowed their cum---go ahead, Sweetie---I want to hear you say it out loud!" she said.

"I, uh, well---yes, I sucked their cocks and swallowed their cum---well, uh, most of it anyway---I have to get better at the, uh, swallowing part!" I said.

"And did you like doing it, Sweetie? I know that you have fantasized about doing that for a long time...was it as good as you imagined? Did you like sucking their cocks?" she asked.

How did she know? I wondered. Ohhh, yes, of course---our sessions on 'peniscocksand pricks.com'...how could I have been so blind as to her true motives?

It was time for total honesty. I could no longer deny my feelings or desires...I am who I am regardless of my upbringing---the sooner I admit it out loud, the happier I know I will be.

"Yes," I said after a long pause, "...I liked having their cocks in my mouth---NO---that's not true...I LOVED sucking their cocks---I, uh, was BORN to suck cock---I'm queer, damnit---I'm a faggot---I want to feel a hot and hard cock in my asshole, too---I'm so sorry, Gina---I know a girl doesn't want to hear these words from her boyfriend but this is who I am!"