Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Hunter finished his cup and slid the empty cup to Elaine.

‭"‬More,‭ ‬sir‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

‭"‬No,‭" ‬Hunter answered,‭ "‬we're finished.‭" ‬Elaine looked at the half cup she had left and wished she had drank faster.‭ "‬Take the cups to the sink then come back to me.‭ ‬Do not sit down.‭" ‬He scooted his chair out from the table and waited expectantly.

Elaine stood and carefully carried the cups to the sink.‭ ‬She set them in without dumping hers,‭ ‬hoping maybe she could finish it later,‭ ‬when Hunter was through with her.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and walked to the table,‭ ‬holding her chin high,‭ ‬mustering all the courage she could even as the need to be taken by Hunter nearly overwhelmed her.‭ ‬She stopped in front of him,‭ ‬displaying and offering her body to him,‭ ‬waiting for his next move.

Hunter slowly looked her up and down.‭ ‬She was indeed beautiful.‭ ‬Thirty years old with a tight body and a clever mind that could appreciate all that was being done to her.‭ ‬She was short,‭ ‬maybe‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭"‬,‭ ‬to Hunter's professional eye he would guess‭ ‬5‭'‬1‭ ‬3/4‭" ‬and slim.‭ ‬Her dark blonde hair fell straight to the middle of her back‭ (‬Roy had told Hunter that he wanted it longer so she would grow it out‭)‬.‭ ‬Full cheeks and a pretty face were highlighted by her beautiful,‭ ‬big blue eyes.‭ ‬Many a man had fallen for her eyes without ever seeing the rest of her.‭ ‬Elaine tried a wan smile,‭ ‬when she was truly happy her smile could light up a room.‭ ‬She had a slender neck and shoulders that seemed to call out not only to be kissed,‭ ‬but held roughly while pleasure was forced from the rest of her body.‭ ‬The collar suited her well.‭ ‬His gaze wandered to her small,‭ ‬perky breasts.‭ ‬Her nipples were hard and her chest heaved with deep breaths,‭ ‬a mix of arousal and fear.‭ ‬Below was her flat stomach,‭ ‬smooth but not ripped.‭ ‬He looked down at her crotch and the neatly trimmed bush above her slit.‭ ‬Hunter and Roy agreed that pubic hair was nice,‭ ‬as long as it was maintained.‭ ‬Hunter had fucked his share of shaved woman‭ (‬especially in the last few years as it became more in style‭)‬,‭ ‬but he liked the way a bush highlighted the area and invited you in.‭ ‬She had beautiful thighs,‭ ‬silky on the inside in a way that funneled you in to her pleasure center.‭ ‬Her calves were a little thin,‭ ‬but tapered into graceful ankles and delicate feet with a high arch and red painted nails.

Elaine held her hands at her side as Hunter looked her up and down,‭ ‬still not touching her or saying anything.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬he broke the silence and said‭ "‬turn around.‭"

Elaine turned around and presented her back to him.‭ ‬Hunter smiled.‭ ‬Roy had gone on and on about what a great ass his slave had and now Hunter had to agree.‭ ‬Her back was smooth,‭ ‬a few dark freckles here and there against the pale background of her skin.‭ ‬Her complexion was pale,‭ ‬but not pasty white.‭ ‬She got some sun,‭ ‬and had an even light color.‭ ‬Roy was keeping her either inside or with lots of sunscreen on outside.‭ ‬Hunter agreed that the look suited her in a way a deep tan would not.‭ ‬From the back her legs looked just as sexy and inviting.‭ ‬If she was his,‭ ‬Hunter would never let her cover her legs.‭ ‬She would always been in shorts or short dresses,‭ ‬showing her legs for the whole world to enjoy.

Hunter's gaze kept returning to the perfect ass in front of him.‭ ‬The firm cheeks with a soft,‭ ‬smooth curve.‭ ‬Just the right amount,‭ ‬not too big for her body and not too small.‭ "‬Spread your cheeks,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he ordered her,‭ "‬let me see your anus.‭"

Blushing,‭ ‬Elaine reached back and pulled her cheeks apart so Hunter could see her tight little back door.‭ ‬She had no illusions,‭ ‬he would take her there.‭ ‬It was just a matter or time.

Hunter was mesmerized by the little brown hole.‭ ‬Roy had insisted he try her ass.‭ ‬Hunter agreed it looked magnificent and he would plunder it deeply.‭ ‬Roy said he took her anal virginity only a few weeks ago‭; ‬Hunter thought it was a shame to have left an ass this wonderful unused for so long.

Elaine jumped when Hunter touched her.‭ ‬He reached his hand between her thighs and began stroking them,‭ ‬gently brushing against her lower lips with each stroke.‭ ‬She held on to her cheeks‭; ‬he had not told her to let go.‭ ‬She could feel the strength in his hands even with the soft strokes.‭ ‬He stroked her thighs a few more times then slid a finger into her slit.‭ ‬She was wet,‭ ‬ready to be used and fucked hard.‭ ‬He pushed the one finger all the way into her,‭ ‬exploring her channel,‭ ‬feeling the hot wetness.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬apparently satisfied,‭ ‬he withdrew.

‭"‬You may let go,‭" ‬Hunter told her and Elaine dropped her hands back to her side,‭ ‬still facing away from him.‭ ‬She heard him stand and start to undress.‭ ‬He carefully folded and placed each piece of clothing on the table,‭ ‬and she heard a lot of heavy objects thud onto the wooden table.

Hunter grabbed Elaine by the upper arm,‭ ‬his firm grip squeezing her and slowly pulled her into the living room.‭ ‬He looked around the room for a moment then with his other hand on her collar,‭ ‬pulled her to the sofa.‭ ‬He pushed her head down onto the seat,‭ ‬but kept a tight grip on her collar.‭ ‬With the other hand he arranged her back end to his liking,‭ ‬one foot was on the floor,‭ ‬her leg straight,‭ ‬the other leg was on the sofa,‭ ‬bent at the knee and her ass was up in the air.‭ ‬It all happened very suddenly,‭ ‬Elaine was trying to adjust to it when a cramp hit her in the hip.‭ ‬It was very painful and instinctively she tried to push up and straighten her bent leg to relieve the pressure.

Hunter smacked her ass with his free hand.‭ ‬The sound of it echoed off the vaulted ceiling of the living room and Elaine was so stunned by the hard impact of it that she could not even cry out.‭ ‬She knew there was going to be a hand print on her cheek that might linger for days‭; ‬Roy had certainly never spanked her this hard before.

‭"‬Please,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she begged,‭ "‬I'm just trying to...‭" ‬she did not finish because he spanked her a second time,‭ ‬this time even harder and the hand on her collar tightened its grip.

‭"‬I did not say you could talk,‭" ‬Hunter barked.

Elaine began to cry.‭ ‬She was shocked by the spanking,‭ ‬but more than that the knowledge that all she was to this man was someone to fuck and if she did not do it right he would hurt her until she did.‭ ‬Trembling and crying she lay still,‭ ‬waiting for him.

Hunter stood behind her.‭ ‬Now that that little bit of unpleasantness was finished,‭ ‬he could get on with the fun.‭ ‬His hand prints glowed red on her pale ass‭; ‬he had no worries that she would not be very compliant now.‭ ‬It was almost a pity,‭ ‬he would have to find another reason to punish her later.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬she was spread and ready for him.‭ ‬He kept one had on her collar in case she decided to pull away again,‭ ‬and with the other he guided his large,‭ ‬hard cock to her slit.‭ ‬She was ready and eager,‭ ‬wet and hot as he pushed his way into her.

Elaine moaned in pleasure as he forced his way inside her.‭ ‬As he filled her he moved both hands to her hips and she felt his iron grip on her body.‭ ‬She tried to hold still as he began slowly stretching her and fucking her.‭ ‬She was thinking of his power,‭ ‬how he had quickly bent her to his will and left no doubt about her place.‭ ‬How long would he have her today‭? ‬How often would he be back‭? ‬Could she dare hope of having Roy and Hunter fuck her at the same time‭?

She moaned happily as he plundered her body.‭ ‬In only a few minutes she came,‭ ‬panting and crying as she reached her first climax in days.‭ ‬She was so helpless,‭ ‬so much a slave.‭ ‬As her orgasm subsided,‭ ‬Hunter slowed then pulled out of her.

‭"‬Lie down on your back,‭" ‬he ordered her.

Elaine complied and lay down on the couch,‭ ‬spreading her legs and offering her already fucked pussy to him.‭ ‬She looked up at him.‭ ‬She expected to see the same scars and tattoos that Sam had.‭ ‬He had scars,‭ ‬including a few nice round ones,‭ ‬but no tattoos or distinguishing marks.‭ ‬He had a hairy chest,‭ ‬but no hair his shoulders or back.‭ She thought how wonderful it would be to have her legs on those broad shoulders. ‬He smiled at her then took a step forward and pushed his cock into her face.

Elaine opened up and took it in her mouth,‭ ‬tasting her juices on his rigid rod of flesh.‭ ‬Elaine thought he might be a little bigger than Roy's‭ ‬7‭ ‬inches,‭ ‬but not the same size as Sam's monstrous shaft.‭ ‬As he pushed into her throat Elaine thought more about the taste of pussy.‭ ‬Amanda's was her favorite,‭ ‬it had been the first she had tasted and would always be the gold standard.‭ ‬She thought that her own juices tasted better than Kristy's,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬Of course that could be because she detested the young brunette.

Elaine closed her eyes and waited for Hunter to finish.‭ ‬Just when she thought he was done,‭ ‬he pulled out of her mouth and climbed between her legs.‭ ‬He rammed his cock back into her pussy and began pounding away at her tender body.‭ ‬This sent Elaine over the edge.‭ ‬She grabbed on to his back and screamed out as another massive orgasm wracked her.‭ ‬She felt Hunter cum,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬and they both slowed to stop,‭ ‬panting and sweaty.‭ ‬With tender eyes,‭ ‬Elaine stared up at this man who had just violated her.‭ ‬He stayed inside her and stroked her cheek while he looked into her beautiful eyes.

‭"‬You're very pretty,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he said to her as he rubbed the drying tears on her face.‭ "‬Don't fight it.‭ ‬You can't win and you don't want to,‭ ‬either.‭"

Elaine was silent.

Hunter pulled out of her then put his softening cock back in her mouth to clean it off.‭ ‬Elaine obediently sucked the last of the cum out of his shaft and took it as he pushed all the way in to clean off the cum and pussy juices.‭ ‬When she was finished Hunter walked back to the table.

‭"‬Slave,‭" ‬he ordered,‭ "‬I have not had breakfast yet.‭ ‬Make me some food.‭"

Elaine rose from the couch and stood on wobbly legs.‭ ‬She slowly walked back into the kitchen,‭ ‬trying to regain her equilibrium after being fucked by Hunter.‭ ‬When she walked past the table Hunter reached out and slapped her ass again.

‭"‬Quickly,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he ordered.‭ "‬When I tell you to do something,‭ ‬do not dawdle.‭ ‬It appears Roy has more training in store for you.‭" ‬Even as Elaine hurried towards the kitchen she noted the crispness of his speech,‭ ‬his clear enunciation of each syllable.‭ ‬She also noted the tone of command in his voice‭; ‬he was used to giving commands and used to being obeyed instantly.

Cum dribbled down her thigh as Elaine put a skillet on the stove.‭ ‬She had no idea what he wanted,‭ ‬but figured bacon would be a good start.‭ ‬He did not strike her as the oatmeal type and probably not a vegetarian.‭ ‬There was not a lot that Elaine could cook well,‭ ‬but she was a good breakfast cook.‭ ‬She quickly put the bacon in the skillet and began making up an omelette.‭ ‬She prepped some cheese,‭ ‬green onions and bell peppers‭; ‬Roy kept a well stocked kitchen.‭

As she hurriedly chopped the vegetables she thought about the man who had just fucked her.‭ ‬She barely knew him,‭ ‬he showed up at her door,‭ ‬they had coffee and then his cock was buried inside her wet snatch.‭ ‬Now she was making him breakfast before he fucked her again.‭ ‬Another stranger using her body for his pleasure.‭ ‬She turned the bacon and wiped her thigh with a paper towel.‭ ‬She knew she would have to clean up this mess later,‭ ‬after Hunter was finished with her.‭ ‬She stifled a sob thinking of what he must think of her,‭ ‬how she was just a fuck toy to him.‭ ‬But that was what she wanted,‭ ‬wasn't it‭?

She finished cooking the bacon,‭ ‬poured the eggs into the skillet and chopped up the bacon.‭ ‬Two pieces of wheat bread went into the toaster.‭ ‬She did not dare turn around to look at Hunter.‭ ‬She knew he was watching her as she cooked breakfast for him wearing only a collar,‭ ‬his handprints on her ass,‭ ‬his cum dribbling out of her.‭ ‬The toast popped out and she quickly buttered it then cut it in half.‭ ‬The omelette was done and she was rather proud of herself as she slid it onto a plate without messing it up.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and turned around with the plate.

Hunter,‭ ‬also naked,‭ ‬smiled a self satisfied grin as Elaine placed the plate in front of him.‭ ‬He reached up and tugged on her nipples before she could step back.

‭"‬Nicely done,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he told her.‭ "‬I guess the key to getting you to perform is to slap your ass.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬go get that bottle of olive oil and set it on the table.‭"

Hunter began eating as Elaine got the small bottle of oil.‭ ‬She did not know if she should bring the vinegar,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬but since he had just said oil she left the other bottle.‭ ‬She sat the oil on the table and waited for his next command.

‭"‬Juice,‭" ‬he said simply and Elaine rushed to pour him a glass of orange juice,‭ ‬then stood watching as he ate.‭ ‬She realized how hungry she was,‭ ‬she had not had a chance to eat before Hunter showed up.‭ ‬Hunter ate with gusto,‭ ‬but did so neatly.‭ ‬No food spilled,‭ ‬no crumbs made their way onto his hairy chest.‭ ‬When he finished he wiped his mouth more for closure than any real need.

Elaine took his plate and glass to the sink and came back to the table.‭ ‬Hunter stood up,‭ ‬his erection clearly visible and indicating he was ready for action.‭ ‬He stepped behind her and began running his hands over her body,‭ ‬always coming back to her erect,‭ ‬sensitive nipples.‭ ‬Elaine had been sensitive about her small breasts,‭ ‬but Amanda‭ (‬who did not share Elaine's small bust‭) ‬had spent so much time playing with and complimenting them that she had gotten over that.‭ ‬And there was no doubt she loved to have them touched.‭ ‬It did not take long for Elaine to get wet and ready for Hunter to take her again.‭ ‬She moaned and breathed heavily as his strong hands caressed her.‭ ‬She felt his cock against the cheeks of her ass and moved her hips against him,‭ ‬rubbing his hard rod with the soft flesh of her ass.‭ ‬She closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment as he softly kissed her neck.

Hunter took a step forward and pushed Elaine against the table.‭ ‬She offered no resistance as he bent her at the waist and soon her chest and face on flat on the table top.‭ ‬She stayed in that position as he took his hands off her to grab the small bottle of oil.‭ ‬Behind her,‭ ‬she heard him open it and pour some out then he put it back on the table.‭ ‬One hand grabbed her neck while the other hand guided his shaft to her back door.

Elaine tensed up as he pushed at her tight brown hole.‭ ‬The strong hand on her neck held her down as he invaded her from behind.‭ ‬Elaine whimpered in pain as Hunter forced himself into her ass,‭ ‬slowly filling her and stretching her.‭ ‬When he was all the way in and his hips pressed against her cheeks his other hand rubbed her back,‭ ‬leaving a faint sheen of oil.

Elaine was breathing raggedly.‭ ‬No matter how many times she had taken it in the ass,‭ ‬it still hurt.‭ ‬It was still humiliating and painful and reminded her of her place and that her pussy,‭ ‬neglected as it was,‭ ‬was still wet and ready.‭ ‬He began fucking her,‭ ‬slow,‭ ‬regular strokes.‭ ‬Elaine tried to shift up an inch to ease some of the pain,‭ ‬but Hunter squeezed her neck.‭ ‬It was only a thumb and one finger,‭ ‬but it hurt and she returned to how she was.‭ ‬He seemed to be in no hurry to finish,‭ ‬only slightly picking up the pace.‭ ‬It was not the take command fucking that Roy used on her or the brutal sadism of Sam.‭ ‬Hunter fucked her like a man who knew she was in his power,‭ ‬he fucked simply for the pleasure her ass brought him.‭ ‬There was no agenda of subjugation or domination,‭ ‬he knew he was in charge,‭ ‬he just wanted to wring every last bit of pleasure from her body.‭ ‬Only when he came did he really pound into her,‭ ‬and she cried out in pain as he grunted in pleasure.

Hunter leaned forward and whispered in her ear,‭ "‬you have an amazing ass,‭ ‬slave.‭" ‬He brushed her sweaty hair away from her face and kissed her ear.‭ "‬We're going to get to know each other better.‭ ‬You're mine today,‭ ‬Elaine.‭"

He pulled out of her ass,‭ ‬leaving a string of cum.

‭"‬Clean up the dishes and make another pot of coffee,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Hunter took a towel,‭ ‬wiped off his cock and sat back to watch Elaine.

She stood up,‭ ‬too fast as it turned out and fell on the ground.‭ ‬She thought Hunter might punish her,‭ ‬but instead he helped her to her feet.‭ "‬Slowly,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he said to her reassuringly,‭ "‬don't hurt yourself.‭" ‬He smiled at her,‭ "‬after all,‭ ‬that's my job.‭"

Grateful for the kindness,‭ ‬Elaine flashed a timid smile and took a minute to gain her bearings.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬slowly,‭ ‬she started more coffee.‭ ‬When it finished she poured two more cups and sat down at the table with Hunter.‭ ‬Elaine was happy that this morning was turning out better than the lonely day she had expected.‭ ‬She was becoming fascinated by Hunter wondered what he had planned for her next.

"Elaine,‭ ‬how would you like to go hiking with me‭?" ‬Hunter asked her as they sipped their coffees.‭ "‬Someplace cool,‭ ‬up in mountains in Utah‭? ‬Roy said I could borrow you for a few days and I'd like to get out of the damn heat.‭"

Elaine had been cooped up in the house basically since she had gotten here.‭ ‬The only times she had gone out were on errands with Anna and those usually included sucking J.J.‭'‬s cock.‭ ‬She missed being outside in the forests and mountains,‭ ‬even the deserts when it cooled off a bit.‭ ‬She missed fresh air and exercising in the outdoors.‭ ‬She knew whatever they did,‭ ‬Hunter would be fucking her,‭ ‬so she might as well enjoy the scenery,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Elaine was honest enough to admit that having Hunter there to make full use of her would help balance out the lack of lurking ravishers these past few days.

‭"‬I would like that,‭ ‬sir.‭ ‬I would really enjoy it,‭" ‬Elaine let the joy of being outside show in her voice.

A quick trace of sadness crossed Hunter's face.‭ ‬Going to zoos had always depressed him.‭ ‬Seeing the magnificent animals,‭ ‬especially the lions,‭ ‬caged just struck him to his core.‭ ‬He knew lions needed to range,‭ ‬to have lots of space and freedom to truly be lions.‭ ‬Cut off from that they were incomplete,‭ ‬forever unhappy.‭ ‬He had just seen that look in Elaine's eyes.‭ ‬But did she want freedom or just some space to reconnect to herself and the rest of the world‭? ‬She was a totally different person than she was just a few long weeks ago.‭ ‬What was still there‭? ‬What was gone and what was new inside her‭? ‬Who was she now‭? ‬She knew she was a slave,‭ ‬but what did that really mean‭?

"Here,‭" ‬he handed her a bag of clothes he had brought.‭ "‬Get cleaned up and dressed then let's go get you outfitted.‭"

Elaine wanted to tell him that she did not need gear,‭ ‬but then remember that here she did not even have any clothes and gratefully took the bag.‭ ‬Inside where some khaki shorts that showed a lot of thigh and a white,‭ ‬long sleeve t-shirt featuring a big print of one of the more popular southwestern artists.

They finished their coffee and Elaine ran upstairs to shower.‭ ‬When she returned Hunter was tying his boots and looked up at her.‭ ‬Hunter was struck again by her beauty and innocence,‭ ‬even after all he had done to her.‭ ‬He wanted to take her again right now,‭ ‬but forced himself to wait.‭ ‬They had a long way to go today.

‭"‬Amanda's files on you say that you are a great hiker,‭ ‬I'm curious to see what you've got,‭" ‬a slight challenge gleamed in his eyes.

Elaine rose to it.‭ "‬Aren't you afraid I'll run away‭?"

"I would be disappointed if you did not,‭" ‬he smiled.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬let's go spend money.‭"

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers