Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers

‭"‬I can,‭ ‬but I don't want to,‭ ‬just keep an eye out,‭" ‬he squeezed Elaine's shoulder painfully and she got down on her knees.‭ ‬Elaine had known this would happen,‭ ‬that at some point they would use her.‭ ‬She had no idea who they were,‭ ‬if they were working for Hunter or Sam or someone else entirely or even on their own,‭ ‬but she knew what they would do to her.

Elaine heard him open his zipper then his hand was in her hair.‭ ‬His other hand guided his shaft to her face and Elaine felt the fleshy knob pushing against her lips.‭ ‬She did not open her mouth for it,‭ ‬trying to resist,‭ ‬but the hand in her hair tightened its grip,‭ ‬pulling painfully on her scalp,‭ ‬and Elaine opened her mouth.

He shoved his cock in immediately,‭ ‬the girth of it quickly sliding past her tongue and into the back of her throat.‭ ‬She gagged futilely as he forced his way in,‭ ‬blindfolded and bound,‭ ‬there was nothing she could do.‭ ‬He pushed all the way down her throat on one push,‭ ‬his hand firmly guiding her head down on him.‭ ‬Elaine tried to calmly wait until she could breathe again and he did start to pull out.‭ ‬Elaine sucked in a quick breath as he plunged into her again.‭ ‬He roughly assaulted her mouth,‭ ‬jamming it in to the base each time and rapidly hammered away at her.

Elaine wanted to pass out,‭ ‬vomit and bite it off all the the same time.‭ ‬His sweaty cock plundered her mouth,‭ ‬her nose pushed into his hairy stomach with each deep thrust.‭ ‬When he came it was a relief,‭ ‬she just wanted him out of her mouth.‭ ‬He slid out of her,‭ ‬leaving her mouth full of his cum.‭ ‬Before she could swallow it all he tied the gag back in her mouth,‭ ‬smearing the cum on the gag and leaving the taste of him on her tongue.

She had no doubt about these two now.‭ ‬They were going to use her as much as they could,‭ ‬they had taken her to enjoy her.‭ ‬She had no idea who they were or what they looked like,‭ ‬only what they sounded like and what this one tasted like.

‭"‬You want a go‭?" ‬Brogue asked English.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬thank you,‭" ‬English answered sounding somewhat superior,‭ "‬I can wait until camp.‭"

"Alright,‭ ‬lass,‭" ‬Brogue said.‭ "‬Back on your feet,‭ ‬we're not there yet.‭"

Burning with shame Elaine stood up.‭ ‬A tug on her collar and a push on her back got Elaine walking again towards a certain rape at the hands of these two.‭ ‬She tried to think of how she could escape,‭ ‬but she could not see anything and both of them were keeping a rather firm grip on her.‭ ‬Maybe she could try later,‭ ‬but there was no way she was escaping now.

They kept walking,‭ ‬alternating between game trails and straight bushwhacking.‭ ‬Elaine's internal odometer thought they had come at least four miles since they had caught her,‭ ‬but it was hard to tell.‭ ‬She could not see anything more than her feet,‭ ‬and they spent a lot of time going through dense forest.‭ ‬She had no idea where they were,‭ ‬but she felt Hunter could track them,‭ ‬if he wanted to,‭ ‬that was.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬we're there,‭" ‬English said and she felt him tie the rope to a tree.‭

They unhooked her pack and left here standing there while they busied themselves.‭ ‬After a minute or two one came back to her.‭

"Hi,‭ ‬lass,‭" ‬the man in front of her said.‭ ‬He was Brogue.‭ "‬I'm Bruce,‭" ‬he introduced himself and tugged on her shirt,‭ ‬untucking it from her pants.‭ "‬The other guy is Bligh.‭ ‬Really,‭ ‬that's his name.‭ ‬Just like the guy on the Bounty.‭ ‬Since we're going to be getting to know each other quite well,‭ ‬I thought he should be introduced.‭ ‬Proper manners,‭ ‬right,‭ ‬Bligh‭?"

"Right,‭ ‬Bruce,‭" ‬she heard the other man answer.

Bruce began slowly unbuttoning Elaine's shirt from the bottom up.‭ ‬She turned away from his hands and tried to say‭ "‬please‭" ‬through her gag,‭ ‬but only a mumble came out.‭ ‬He laughed at her as he worked his way up her buttons.‭ ‬When the last button was open he slid the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms until it hung from the rope that held her hands.‭ ‬He rubbed her stomach,‭ ‬ran his fingers around the waist of her pants and fingered the bottom of her sports bra.‭ "‬Never liked these things,‭" ‬he said quietly,‭ "‬always in the way.‭" ‬She felt a cold,‭ ‬metal blade slide between the bra and Elaine's skin and sliced the front open.‭ ‬Elaine's breasts popped out and Bruce finished the job by cutting her shoulder straps,‭ ‬the bra falling uselessly to the ground.

Bruce moved behind her and untied her hands.‭ ‬Elaine moved to try to take off her blindfold,‭ ‬but as soon as he had her shirt off he retied her hands in front of her.‭ ‬Bruce reached around and began playing with Elaine's exposed breasts.‭ ‬He kneaded them and pulled on her nipples‭; ‬it did not take Elaine long to start getting aroused.‭ ‬She knew she should not be excited by the thought of these two men raping her,‭ ‬but she was.‭ ‬She had become too much of a submissive slave and every thought of her body being violated turned her on.‭ ‬She closed her eyes and lost herself in Bruce's touch.‭

Bruce let go of her breasts and got on his knees.‭ ‬He untied each of Elaine's boots and took them off,‭ ‬then her socks.‭ ‬She heard him toss them on the ground then stand behind her.‭ ‬Elaine felt his breath on her neck as his hands reached around and unbuttoned her pants.‭ ‬He took the zipper down slowly and slid her pants down off her hips.‭ ‬He rubbed his hands on her thighs then took down her panties,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She felt a cool breeze on her exposed skin.‭ ‬With her pants and underwear around her knees,‭ ‬Bruce began to finger her wet pussy.‭ ‬He did not say anything,‭ ‬but bit softly on her ear and roughly slid two fingers into her.‭ ‬Elaine moaned as he worked his fingers inside her,‭ ‬turning them around and getting her ready.‭ ‬He let go of her then slid her pants and panties off.‭ ‬Elaine was bound and helpless,‭ ‬naked except for her ropes and blindfold,‭ ‬wet and ready to be taken.

Bruce stood behind her and ran his hand over her naked body.‭ ‬She could feel his erection through his pants as he pressed against her.‭ ‬He stepped back and Elaine heard him drop his pants.‭ ‬She readied herself for the violation she knew was about to happen.‭ ‬Bruce bent her slightly at the waist and spread her legs with his hands,‭ ‬his touch lingering on the insides of her upper thighs.‭ ‬Elaine breathed heavily and waited.‭ ‬Bruce moved between her legs and she felt the head of his engorged cock push against her pussy.‭ ‬One hand held her back while the other guided him into her.‭ ‬Bruce pushed in fast and Elaine cried out into the gag.‭ ‬There was not much style or finesse to Bruce‭; ‬he fucked Elaine hard and fast,‭ ‬pounding away at her tender,‭ ‬helpless body.‭

Then Bligh was in front of her.‭ ‬He bent her down a little more and she heard him open his pants.‭ ‬Elaine was close to cumming when Bligh took off her gag and shoved his shaft into her mouth.‭ ‬Being violated front and back was too much and a massive orgasm hit her.‭ ‬She moaned and whimpered around Bligh's cock.

‭" '‬Ey,‭ ‬Bruce,‭" ‬Bligh taunted,‭ "‬I think she likes it‭!"

"Who cares‭?" ‬Bruce grunted and fucked her harder,‭ ‬rocking her forward onto Bligh's cock.

Bruce hammered away at her cunt and smacked her ass a few times while Bligh went deep into her throat.‭ ‬Bligh reached down and began to painfully tug on her nipples,‭ ‬pulling them down while he and Bruce fucked her.‭ ‬Elaine was helpless as these two anonymous strangers ravished her.‭ ‬She was in pain from the rough treatment,‭ ‬her sensitive nipples pulled,‭ ‬her ass slapped.‭ ‬She was humiliated,‭ ‬they had her and she did not even know what they looked like,‭ ‬all she knew was that they were both inside her.‭ ‬Worse was the way she responded‭; ‬by now she realized her true nature,‭ ‬that this was what she craved,‭ ‬but to be reminded of it in such a debasing way made her burn with shame even as wave of pleasure washed over her.

‭"‬Swap ends,‭ ‬Bligh,‭" ‬Bruce said and pulled out of her.‭ ‬Bligh pulled out of her mouth and for a moment Elaine was empty.

‭"‬Please stop,‭" ‬she moaned,‭ ‬not sure if that was what she wanted.

Bruce did not say anything but shoved his cock into her mouth while Bligh entered her pussy.‭ ‬Elaine tasted her juices on Bruce's sweaty cock as he pushed deeper into her.‭ ‬He did not last long,‭ ‬a few thrusts then he pulled out and shot his load on Elaine's pretty face.‭ ‬She felt the sticky,‭ ‬hot globs hit her cheeks and hair.‭ ‬Bruce patted her head,‭ ‬tied the gag back on and walked away.

Bligh continued fucking her cunt,‭ ‬harder and faster then Bruce.‭ ‬He gripped her hips firmly and slammed her back into him with each thrust.‭ ‬He felt like a jackhammer inside her and Elaine moaned from the pain and the pleasure he was inflicting on her.‭ ‬She came again just as Bligh pulled out and shot his wad on her back.‭ ‬He slapped her ass once more and let go of her.‭ "‬You're a great fuck,‭ ‬girl,‭" ‬he said to her as he walked away.

Abused,‭ ‬used and helpless,‭ ‬Elaine collapsed on the ground.‭ ‬She could feel bits of dirt,‭ ‬grass and pine needles sticking to the cum on her violated body.‭ ‬She panted,‭ ‬tried to catch her breath.‭ ‬She was not sure how long she was like that when she heard a car drive away.‭ ‬She realized she could not hear Bruce or Bligh anymore,‭ ‬everything was quiet.‭ ‬She leaned forward and with her bound hands took off her blindfold.

She saw Hunter sitting on a folding chair staring at her.

‭"‬That was hot,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he said to her.‭ "‬You are beautiful when you are getting fucked.‭" ‬He looked down at his watch.‭ "‬It is now eight hours since you left camp,‭ ‬not bad.‭ ‬That means you will get forty lashes with the crop.‭" ‬He walked to her and took off the gag.‭ ‬Tears flowed freely down her cheeks,‭ ‬mixing with Bruce's cum.

‭"‬But you didn't catch me,‭" ‬Elaine complained.

Hunter grabbed her collar.‭ "‬I've caught you now.‭ ‬Listen,‭ ‬slave,‭ ‬I can do anything I want to you.‭ ‬I am being nice saying that you only get forty.‭ ‬I could give you the full hundred,‭ ‬call Bruce and Bligh back to give you another hundred each and there's nothing you could do about it.‭ ‬As it is,‭ ‬I'm starting when I got you,‭ ‬not when they got you.‭ ‬That would be twenty more.‭ ‬So you can thank me for my generosity then get ready for me to whip your pretty little ass.‭" ‬There was a definite tone of steel in his voice and Elaine cowered under his power.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she managed to say.

‭"‬Good,‭ ‬very nice,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he untied her from the tree and helped her to her feet.‭ ‬Elaine looked around and realized that they were back at their camp.‭ ‬They were at the tree line,‭ ‬a hundred feet from where they had slept the night before.‭ ‬Hunter handed her a water bottle and she drank deeply from it,‭ ‬feeling it go down her stretched throat.‭

While she drank Hunter found a tree with a thick branch about seven feet off the ground.‭ ‬He grabbed onto it and hung for a minute to make sure it would hold weight.‭ ‬Satisfied he tossed a rope over it,‭ ‬looped it a few times and tied it.

‭"‬Come here,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he ordered.‭ ‬Elaine timidly approached,‭ ‬well aware of what he was going to do to her.‭ ‬He would hurt her,‭ ‬he would whip her with a riding crop until he was finished.‭ ‬No matter how much she cried or pleaded,‭ ‬he would not stop.‭ ‬She did not want to do this,‭ ‬she did not want to be hurt like this but she had no choice,‭ ‬he had already reminded her of that.‭ ‬Trembling she stood before him,‭ ‬the cum of two men drying on her naked body,‭ ‬ready for what he had planned.

Hunter took her bound hands and raised them above her head and tied them to the branch.‭ ‬She looked into his eyes as he tied the gag back in her mouth.‭ ‬She was hoping for some sort of reluctance or regret,‭ ‬something that showed some sign of mercy of leniency.‭ ‬Instead she saw an eagerness,‭ ‬a lustful need to inflict pain upon her.

Elaine steeled herself,‭ ‬trying to be ready for this.‭ ‬Roy had spanked her and whipped her with a belt,‭ ‬Anna had paddled her more times than she cared to remember,‭ ‬but this promised a sharper,‭ ‬stronger pain.‭ ‬She closed her eyes,‭ ‬tears already running down her cheeks and waited.

The first blow fell across her back,‭ ‬right in between her shoulder blades.‭ ‬It stung and hurt badly‭; ‬Hunter struck her with a powerful man's strength.‭ ‬She cried out into the gag.‭ ‬She felt her skin redden and bruise then he struck again,‭ ‬this time on her lower thighs.‭ ‬Elaine did not count,‭ ‬she did not want to,‭ ‬she just wanted to endure it and be done with it.‭ ‬Hunter spread them around,‭ ‬but he never seemed to stray far from her ass.

Elaine cried and writhed,‭ ‬trying to escape from the whipping,‭ ‬but she was tied to the tree and if she moved,‭ ‬Hunter seemed to know which way she was going to go and met her there with a couple of hard lashes.‭ ‬Her body was aflame with the agony,‭ ‬even where she was not getting hit burned too.‭ ‬She did not think she could endure anymore,‭ ‬but she did.‭ ‬And then it stopped,‭ ‬Hunter was behind her and cut the ropes that held her to the tree.‭ ‬Elaine collapsed,‭ ‬sobbing,‭ ‬onto her stomach on the soft forest floor,‭ ‬her bound hands above her head.

Hunter dropped the crop on the ground.‭ ‬He had given Elaine exactly forty lashes with the crop.‭ ‬He might make up the rules,‭ ‬but he always followed them to the letter.‭ ‬Now his lust boiled up inside him like a rage.‭ ‬Under normal circumstances he was calm and totally in control,‭ ‬but when he was on the hunt his primal side took over and an elemental savagery came out.‭

Hunter had been close to her since she reached the top of the mountain,‭ ‬he made sure that she saw him and went another direction.‭ ‬Once she was on the trail it was a simple matter of herding her towards Bruce and Bligh.‭ ‬She had been beautiful prey,‭ ‬he could have caught her at the summit or just below,‭ ‬but he wanted to prolong the thrill of the chase.

Now the chase was finished.‭ ‬Hunter stripped as Elaine lay sobbing on the ground.‭ ‬She was enticing to him like this.‭ ‬He looked at her naked body,‭ ‬marked from neck to knees with forty clear welts,‭ ‬red lines marked on her perfect fair skin.‭ ‬The time for restraint and self control was over.‭ ‬He got down between her legs.‭ ‬With one hand he roughly grabbed her hair,‭ ‬pulling her head back towards him,‭ ‬with the other he guided his rock hard cock to her slit.

He thrust violently into her and she cried out into the gag once more.‭ ‬She was wet and ready,‭ ‬just as Hunter had expected.‭ ‬She had a need for this sort of pain and debasement and Hunter knew how to satisfy it.‭ ‬He kicked her legs farther apart and savagely pillaged her beautiful body and soul.‭ ‬Each powerful thrust was a conquest,‭ ‬a reminder of his total control over her.‭ ‬It did not take long until her felt her responding and her body shudder as a climax ripped through it.‭ ‬He pounded her harder now,‭ ‬his hand in her hair now pushing her face down on the soft loam of the forest floor.

Hunter came with a roar.‭ ‬He yelled out in deep bass as he fired his seed into her battered pussy.‭ ‬His whole body orgasmed,‭ ‬even the base of his eyelashes seemed to resonate with his pleasure.‭ ‬Again and again he filled her with his cum until his very essence seemed to flow out of him and into her.‭ ‬He collapsed on top of her,‭ ‬his sweaty,‭ ‬hairy body rubbing into her raw welts.‭ ‬He kissed her behind her ear and felt her breathing and sobbing begin to subside.‭

Hunter reached down and took off her gag.‭ ‬Elaine turned her head,‭ ‬seeking his mouth and passionately kissed this man who had just violated her so roughly.‭ ‬Her body ached,‭ ‬his sweat on her raw back was a new level of discomfort,‭ ‬but she felt satisfied,‭ ‬needed and wanted.‭ ‬This was the rough,‭ ‬painful sex she had always needed and secretly wanted.‭ ‬Her lonely life in Prescott,‭ ‬Arizona seemed so very far away and so very long ago.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬she could not have imagined a day like this,‭ ‬much less a life like she had now.‭ ‬She probably would have denied wanting it while secretly thrilled by the thought of it.

Now,‭ ‬lying on the dirt,‭ ‬grass and pine needles of the forest floor‭; ‬whipped,‭ ‬raped and fucked hard by three men‭; ‬she had a hard time imagining anything else.‭ ‬As horrifying and wonderful as it had all been so far,‭ ‬she still did not feel finished.‭ ‬She kissed Hunter again and brought her arms under her.‭ ‬Hunter was still hard inside her,‭ ‬still filling her abused body.‭ "‬Fuck my ass,‭ ‬Hunter,‭" ‬she said to him,‭ "‬hurt me more.‭" ‬Were those words really coming from her mouth‭?

Hunter did not say anything,‭ ‬but he tied the gag back in her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine bit down on it,‭ ‬tasting cum and spit,‭ ‬tasting her debasement.‭ ‬He slowly pulled out of her,‭ ‬a trail of cum and juices following from his cock.‭ ‬He was still hard,‭ ‬ready to go again.‭ ‬Nothing turned him on like doing a woman like this.‭ ‬He got to his knees and looked at Elaine's well fucked body,‭ ‬he stroked his cock a couple of times then spread her cheeks.‭ ‬There was her little brown hole,‭ ‬the same wonderful one he had taken yesterday.‭ ‬He knew what an amazing fuck her ass was,‭ ‬how tight and smooth it was.

He put his cock against it and began to push in.‭ ‬The muscle resisted at first,‭ ‬with no lube this was going to be a slower entry,‭ ‬and a more painful one for her.‭ ‬He put on more pressure and felt it begin to yield,‭ ‬her body tensed up and she moaned into the gag.‭ ‬He forced his way deeper into her,‭ ‬slowly until he was buried to the hilt in her perfect ass.‭ ‬Part of him wanted to be gentle,‭ ‬not to hurt her too much‭; ‬but he knew that was not what she wanted and,‭ ‬more importantly,‭ ‬not what he wanted.

He began to slide out slowly and push back in quickly.‭ ‬It felt great and he closed his eyes to focus solely on fucking Elaine's tight ass.‭ ‬Elaine cried out in pain into the gag.‭ ‬He picked up speed,‭ ‬was harder and rougher.‭ ‬When he opened his eyes he was a little shocked to see Elaine had brought her hands down and was playing with herself while he fucked her.‭ ‬Seeing that made him want her more and he began slamming roughly into her,‭ ‬hammering her helpless ass.‭ ‬Elaine came,‭ ‬her body shuddering and spasming,‭ ‬her asshole clenching on his penetrating cock.‭ ‬Hunter drove her into the ground as he came,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He collapsed on top of her,‭ ‬his energy gone,‭ ‬his cock still buried in her ass.‭

"Beautiful slave,‭" ‬Hunter panted softly into Elaine's ear.

When he recovered,‭ ‬Hunter carried Elaine back to their camp bed.‭ ‬Hunter fucked her again and again beneath the stars,‭ ‬violently assaulting her abused body and Elaine responded each time. ‭S‬he was lost in a world of pain and orgasms that ended only when they both fell asleep,‭ ‬spent and exhausted.

‭***

The next morning Hunter took Elaine back to Las Vegas.‭ ‬Elaine rode in the back seat,‭ ‬lying on her side or stomach the entire way‭; ‬the vinyl seats were too painful for her whipped back.‭ ‬They rarely spoke to each other and not at all about what happened the night before.‭ ‬Elaine found she enjoyed Hunter's silence,‭ ‬she thought that a man who did not talk too much was nice.‭ "‬Strong and silent type‭"‬,‭ ‬she chuckled to herself,‭ ‬just like Roy.‭ ‬Actions spoke louder than words and the actions of those two men said more than the words of any other men she had known.‭ ‬Deep in her soul she knew that more than anything,‭ ‬she wanted Hunter and Roy to take her at the same time.

Hunter dropped her off at Roy's house.‭ ‬He lifted her chin in the doorway and kissed her softly on her lips.‭ ‬She met his eyes and smiled shyly then went back inside.

******

Author's note: End of Part 2, thanks to my editor Cherelleanna. Feedback is always welcome and will be answered.

beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers