Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her out.‭ ‬Elaine had expected to see the black suburban,‭ ‬but was greeted instead by an old Ford Bronco.‭ ‬It was still in great shape and look well maintained,‭ ‬but she was surprised to see it.

‭"‬Play car,‭" ‬Hunter said and offered her a hand up into the Ford.‭ "‬The Suburban is the work car.‭"

They went to a small outfitter way out of town.‭ ‬An older lady and gentlemen,‭ ‬both of whom looked like they had spent a lot of time outside before the days of sunscreen,‭ ‬greeted them as they came in.‭ ‬They instantly recognized Mr.‭ ‬Hunter.

‭"‬Gladys,‭ ‬William,‭" ‬he introduced them,‭ "‬This is Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine needs boots,‭ ‬socks,‭ ‬clothes,‭ ‬pack‭; ‬the works.‭ ‬She is in town and finds herself without all of her gear before a big weekend.‭ ‬She knows what she wants,‭ ‬please provide it.‭ ‬Don't worry about price,‭ ‬I want the best for her.‭"

Elaine was briefly startled by this.‭ ‬She had not interacted regularly with people in a while and it took her a second to start thinking and looking.‭ ‬First she went for boots‭; ‬lightweight and waterproof with decent ankle support and comfortable.‭ ‬Then a day pack,‭ ‬socks and pants‭ ("‬Roy doesn't want you scratched up‭")‬,‭ ‬a rain jacket,‭ ‬hat and so on.‭ ‬Hunter insisted on top of the line and happily paid for it all.

‭"‬You need to have all this,‭" ‬Hunter told her as they left town.‭ "‬You need to be out more and with all this at hand,‭ ‬Roy can take you,‭ ‬too.‭"

She leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.‭ "‬Thanks,‭ ‬Hunter,‭" ‬she sat down on her side of the bench.‭ "‬So where are we going‭?"

"There's a sky island,‭ ‬old volcano that punched through the plateau about‭ ‬30‭ ‬million years ago.‭ ‬that stands kind of off by itself from the rest of the mountains.‭ ‬It goes up to‭ ‬12,000‭' ‬feet,‭ ‬nice pine and Aspen forest,‭ ‬some creeks.‭ ‬Lots of empty space,‭" ‬Hunter answered.

‭"‬And what are we going to do up there,‭ ‬sir‭?" ‬Elaine leaned back against the bench and stretched out her lovely legs.

Few men could hope to resist the allure of Elaine's perfect thighs and Hunter did not even try.‭ ‬He drove with one hand while the other caressed the silk of her thighs.‭ "‬We are going to play,‭" ‬he answered with a look that said he would speak no more of it.

Elaine was not sure how long they were on the road.‭ ‬She had explored some of this territory when she had lived with Amanda at the Grand Canyon and recognized Zion when they stopped for lunch in a lovely grove of cottonwoods by the river.‭ ‬She had thought Hunter might want to use her there,‭ ‬but there were too many people around.‭

Elaine enjoyed the scenery,‭ ‬but she also watched Hunter.‭ ‬There was something strong,‭ ‬confident and predatory about him.‭ ‬He always knew where she was and what she was doing,‭ ‬but his attention was rarely on her,‭ ‬he was constantly surveying their surroundings,‭ ‬observing and noticing details she missed.‭ ‬A few times he pointed out deer or birds in the distance or some tiny,‭ ‬beautiful flower that Elaine did not see.‭ ‬She thought of how he felt inside her,‭ ‬how he knew she would do precisely what he wanted.‭ ‬Until she got back to Roy,‭ ‬she was Hunter's and he could do anything he wanted to her.

Once they passed the park,‭ ‬Hunter turned on to dirt roads and for the next several hours they wound their way through canyons and over ridges until the began to climb in the early afternoon.‭ ‬Elaine had thought about sleeping,‭ ‬but was enjoying watching the scenery.‭ ‬Hunter's hand,‭ ‬frequently on her thigh,‭ ‬also promised more for later.

The last hour they were on what could only be considered a road in the broadest sense of the word.‭ ‬There were‭ (‬usually‭) ‬two tracks for the wheels,‭ ‬but it curved and zigzagged,‭ ‬went across creeks and over rocks.‭ ‬At one point Hunter had to stop,‭ ‬get out a chain saw and clear a tree that had fallen across the road.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬they stopped in a beautiful meadow surrounded by firs and aspens.‭ ‬A small stream ran through the middle and Hunter found a flat spot to camp.‭ ‬Elaine looked around‭; ‬the mountain rose up around them,‭ ‬ridges leading to a summit high above.‭ ‬She thought that the men who liked fucking her certainly picked scenic spots to do it.

Hunter quickly made camp.‭ ‬He spread a tarp on the ground,‭ ‬two sleeping pads on top of that and two mummy bags on top of those.‭ ‬There was a ring of rocks for a fire and he sent Elaine to gather some wood.‭ ‬They were on the west face of the mountain so they still had sunlight,‭ ‬but it was getting late and there was a chill in the air when Hunter started dinner.‭ ‬It was simple,‭ ‬a couple of cans of chowder and a loaf of sourdough bread.‭ ‬Still,‭ ‬Elaine was hungry and ate eagerly.

Elaine kept waiting for Hunter to use her again.‭ ‬She wanted to be fucked hard by this strong man,‭ ‬his hands on her,‭ ‬his cock inside her.‭ ‬He showed restraint,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬The sun went down and the campfire started to burn low when he spoke to her about it.‭ "‬I am keeping you wound up,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he said to her.‭ "‬I want you nice and horny and ready when we play tomorrow.‭ ‬That does not mean,‭ ‬however,‭ ‬I will deny myself.‭ ‬Strip,‭" ‬he ordered her.‭ ‬Elaine stood up and obeyed,‭ ‬first her shirt,‭ ‬her nipples hard and erect in the chill and her arousal.‭ ‬Then she slid off her shorts and socks and stood naked in front of Hunter.‭ ‬Hunter gazed on her,‭ ‬savoring her beauty.‭ ‬The light of the fire flickered on her body and Hunter realized that Roy was right,‭ ‬she was worth killing for to keep.

Elaine looked up at him expectantly as he approached her.‭ ‬Hunter pulled her hands behind her back and tied them.‭ ‬He began caressing her‭; ‬rubbing his rough,‭ ‬strong hands on her smooth skin.‭ ‬She was breathing heavily as he touched her,‭ ‬aching to be taken by him.‭ ‬Hunter leaned in,‭ ‬kissed her softly on her slender neck and whispered in her ear‭ "‬on your knees and open your mouth.‭"

Elaine did as she was told,‭ ‬kneeling on their camp bed.‭ ‬Hunter undressed and stood in front of her.‭ ‬He ran his fingers through her long hair then roughly grabbed a hand full.‭ ‬He slid his cock into her waiting mouth,‭ ‬deeper and deeper.‭ ‬She gagged as he pushed past her tongue and into her throat.‭ ‬Elaine had rarely sucked much cock before Roy,‭ ‬she had only had her boyfriends cum in her mouth a couple of times.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬now there had been almost too many men to count ramming their hard shafts into her throat.‭ ‬It made her feel so helpless and abused and that made her want more.

Hunter had both hands in her hair and took her slowly.‭ ‬He pulled her hair just hard enough for it to hurt and to get her to move how he liked.‭ ‬She had such a pretty face and he loved watching his cock slide in and out of her mouth,‭ ‬her eyes closed and pinched in discomfort.‭ ‬Who would not want to abuse a woman like this‭?

Hunter moaned and came in her mouth.‭ "‬Swallow every drop,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬he told her.‭ ‬Elaine gagged and felt his cum fill her mouth,‭ ‬but she kept it all in and swallowed.

Hunter patted her cheeks and left her kneeling there and went back to the truck.‭ ‬He returned with a collar and leash.‭ ‬He collared her and tied the collar to a stake in the ground,‭ ‬then he tied her ankles together and had her lie down in her sleeping bag.

‭"‬Good night,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Hunter said to her as he climbed in his bag.

‭"‬Good night,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said.‭ ‬She watched the stars for a little while,‭ ‬enjoying being outside again and tasting Hunter's cum in her mouth.‭ ‬She wondered what he would do to her tomorrow and fell asleep.

‭ * * *

Hunter had woken her up at dawn.‭ ‬She dressed, he built the fire back up and they had coffee and breakfast while he told her about the day.

‭"‬I am going to hunt you today,‭" ‬he said to her as she watched him with her glorious blue eyes.‭ ‬She did not ask any questions yet.‭ "‬You will go off into the forest,‭ ‬and I will find you.‭ ‬When I find you,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬you can guess all the things I will do to you then.‭"

Elaine just wanted to be fucked by him.‭ ‬She did not see any reason to really try to get away when all she wanted was to be caught.

As if reading her mind Hunter said,‭ "‬just in case you are thinking of letting me get you so you can get the fucking I denied you last night,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬I will make you try.‭ ‬Here is your incentive,‭" ‬he held out a riding crop and smacked Elaine on the ass with it.‭ ‬Elaine yelped and jumped,‭ ‬even through her jeans it really stung.‭ "‬When I catch you,‭ ‬we will start out with one hundred,‭ ‬on your bare skin.‭ ‬I am giving you a two hour head start.‭ ‬After that,‭ ‬for every hour you stay free I will reduce it by ten strokes.‭ ‬If you manage to stay free for‭ ‬12‭ ‬hours,‭ ‬that's the two hour head start plus ten hours,‭ ‬you get no lashes.‭"

Elaine looked up at Hunter with a challenge in her eyes.‭ ‬If she was going to try,‭ ‬she was really going to try.‭ "‬What if I stay free longer‭?"

"You won't,‭" ‬Hunter said with absolute confidence.

‭"‬But what if I do‭?" ‬Elaine insisted.‭ ‬Hunter gave her a cross look and Elaine thought for sure that he was going to punish her for insolence,‭ ‬but instead a grin crept across his face.

‭"‬Fine,‭ ‬little slave,‭ ‬if I don't catch you within‭ ‬12‭ ‬hours you can give me twenty strokes for every hour after that,‭" ‬he finally said.

‭"‬You're that confident‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

‭"‬I'm that good,‭" ‬he shrugged and handed her her backpack.‭ "‬Your two hours begins,‭ ‬now.‭" ‬He pushed a button on his watch and waited for Elaine to leave.

Elaine strapped on the pack,‭ ‬took a minute to make sure her boots were tight,‭ ‬gave Hunter a quick kiss and loped up the meadow and into the trees.‭ ‬She knew she had to put some distance between Hunter and her and might as well start now.

Hunter smiled and relished the thought of what he was going to do to Elaine once he caught her,‭ ‬and the little surprise waiting for her up there.‭ ‬He would give her two hours before he went after her,‭ ‬but that did not mean he would not watch.‭ ‬The campsite was in a clearing in the valley that gave great views all around.‭ ‬At some point she would top out on one of the ridges and he would see her and be on his way.‭ ‬He was already picturing her tied and squirming while he administered her whipping.‭ ‬It was going to be a fun day.‭ ‬He was happy to see her run,‭ ‬he wanted to watch her move,‭ ‬to see her body in action before he caught and plundered her.‭ ‬She had a lithe grace to her,‭ ‬not like a lion but a deer running from a surprising noise‭; ‬she was prey,‭ ‬not predator.

As soon as she was far enough away from camp Elaine stopped.‭ ‬She knew that weight was key here,‭ ‬the more she carried in her pack the slower she would go and the more tired she would be.‭ ‬A few minutes now might give her a couple of extra miles and hours before it was all said and done.‭ ‬Hunter had packed a heavy pack for her,‭ ‬she was sure that was part of his plan.‭ ‬He would find the pile of crap she was discarding,‭ ‬but traveling light meant traveling faster.‭ ‬She dumped the contents on the ground.‭ ‬There were a couple of MREs.‭ ‬She stripped these,‭ ‬taking only some of the food and leaving the heating packs and anything that wasn't quick energy.‭ ‬He had a survival kit with an emergency shelter,‭ ‬that went.‭ ‬She was not going to be out after dark.‭ ‬One way or another,‭ ‬Hunter would find her before then.‭ ‬She kept the rain jacket,‭ ‬but got rid of the fleece pullover.‭ ‬She kept some bandaids and tape out of the first aid kit and left the rest.‭ ‬He had given her four liters of water,‭ ‬she drank one,‭ ‬dumped one and packed the other two.‭ ‬She noted wryly that he did not include a map,‭ ‬compass or knife.‭ ‬Had she been on her own and not running from someone she would have kept it all,‭ ‬but she happily shouldered the lighter pack and headed back up the slope.‭

‬She moved quickly,‭ ‬but had to change routes when she ran into a big field of dead fall trees.‭ ‬The trees were down,‭ ‬crisscrossed and Elaine quickly realized that she was either going to have to climb over them continuously or change course.‭ ‬She could head to her right,‭ ‬but that would swing her back towards camp and surrender some of the valuable time she had gained on Hunter.‭ ‬She backed down a little,‭ ‬below the downed trees,‭ ‬and looped to the left.‭ ‬She made good time and soon was able to resume going up,‭ ‬but now she was limited in where she could go.‭ ‬To her right were the downed trees,‭ ‬only up here they still had their branches which made them impassable,‭ ‬it would be like trying to crawl through barbed wire.‭ ‬To the left she was rapidly approaching the top of the ridge and would be visible silhouetted against the sky.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬she didn't have much choice.‭ ‬She stopped,‭ ‬took a long drink of water,‭ ‬ate a power bar then pushed on.‭

‬When Elaine reached the top of the ridge the alarm on her watch went off.‭ ‬Her two hour head start was over.‭ ‬She looked down and realized she could see their camp far below.‭ ‬She could barely make out the form of Hunter before he sprinted into the trees.‭ ‬She knew he had seen her.‭ ‬She tried not to panic,‭ ‬the trick was time.‭ ‬Every hour meant ten less lashes and she meant to make the most of it.‭ ‬The ridge was rocky,‭ ‬a boulder field that led to the summit.‭ ‬If she could get over the mountain and drop down the other side she would be harder to find.‭ ‬The only problem was that she was going to be very visible until she was over the top.‭ ‬Nothing to be done about it unless she wanted to risk doubling back and heading down,‭ ‬but she looked over the other side of the ridge and it was not a good idea.‭ ‬She could either go back through the mess of downed trees or drop down a steep,‭ ‬lose slope with what looked like a couple of big cliffs and cross an avalanche chute.‭ ‬It looked like an invitation to a broken leg.‭ ‬If her life had depended on it,‭ ‬she might give it a try.‭ ‬It didn't,‭ ‬so she went up.‭

‬Elaine had spent enough time hiking that she knew how to get into a steady,‭ ‬ground eating pace.‭ ‬Each step up was a step in the right direction.‭ ‬She was in good shape and this part was sheer determination,‭ ‬one foot in front of the other,‭ ‬up and up.‭ ‬A few times rocks rolled under her and she stumbled.‭ ‬Every few minutes she had to stop to catch her breath,‭ ‬more often as she got higher and the ridge became steeper.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬she ran out of up:‭ ‬she was at the top.‭ ‬She stopped to breathe,‭ ‬drank some water and had a quick snack.‭ ‬The view was breathtaking.‭ ‬She could see the mountains and canyons of southern Utah and,‭ ‬in the distance,‭ ‬a line of clouds that she knew were the Rockies.‭ ‬She would have liked to either be able to enjoy the view or have Hunter just catch her here.‭ ‬But neither was possible at the moment.‭ ‬She checked her watch,‭ ‬she had left camp four hours ago.‭ ‬That meant she was down to‭ ‬80.‭

‬She looked down the way she came and thought she saw someone moving,‭ ‬but couldn't be sure.‭ ‬She surveyed the summit and was shocked to see a trail heading down the other side of the mountain.‭ ‬She realized that there probably would be one,‭ ‬most any mountain worth noticing had a trail on it,‭ ‬so why not this one‭? ‬She knew she could make good time on it,‭ ‬she also knew Hunter would make better time.‭ ‬She made a plan,‭ ‬take the trail at least below the trees then get off it.‭ ‬She was tired,‭ ‬but thrilled by the chase and eager for more hiking.‭ ‬If Hunter was going to get her,‭ ‬she was going to make him work for his fun.‭ ‬She knew not to run,‭ "‬don't rush the mountain‭" ‬she had been told many times and carefully stepped down.‭ ‬Once she got into the trees,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬her footing improved and she ran for a mile.‭

‬Elaine stopped for a break,‭ ‬the trail dropped to the left,‭ ‬heading generally away from camp.‭ ‬She wished she had a map so she knew where the trail went.‭ ‬She decided to get back on the same side of the mountain,‭ ‬thinking that Hunter might not expect that.‭ ‬Another hour had gone by,‭ ‬she was down to seventy.‭ ‬Walking carefully,‭ ‬trying to stay on rocks and logs where she would not leave any tracks she dropped into a drainage that led down the mountain.‭ ‬It was a little choked with downed trees,‭ ‬but she was able to work her way around those‭; ‬sometimes she climbed under,‭ ‬sometimes over,‭ ‬sometimes around and once or twice she just forced herself through the branches,‭ ‬picking up a few scratches.‭ ‬At one point she pushed through some branches and one snapped back and smacked her in the ass.‭ ‬She thought wryly that that should count towards her total when Hunter caught her.‭

Elaine continued down the drainage.‭ ‬It began to quickly narrow and get steeper.‭ ‬She stopped and looked over the edge of a fifty foot dry waterfall.‭ ‬She was going to have to get out of it now and get on the ridge.‭ ‬She could be seen easier,‭ ‬but this drainage had played out.‭ ‬On the ridge she would be more visible,‭ ‬but she had to get out.‭ ‬Which side,‭ ‬though‭? ‬She stopped,‭ ‬caught her breath and listened.‭ ‬She heard someone far above her on the left side,‭ ‬a distant sound of heavy crashing through the trees.‭ ‬That made her choice for her,‭ ‬it might be an elk or bear,‭ ‬but she did not want to chance that.‭ ‬Elaine took a drink of water and counted ten breaths then scrambled up the steep right side of the drainage.‭ ‬The footing was a little loose and she skidded some,‭ ‬but made it out without too much problem.

She topped out on the ridge in between a pair of big Douglas-Firs when she was knocked to the ground.‭ ‬Something big and strong whacked her in the middle of her pack and drove her down.‭ ‬She was winded from the fast climb and the sudden impact knocked all her breath from her.‭ ‬She lay on her stomach trying to catch her breath when someone landed on her back.‭ ‬He grabbed her hands and quickly tied them together.‭ ‬Another man darted out from under a tree and blindfolded her before she got a good look at him then hooked a collar around her neck.‭ ‬He held her by her hair and tied a gag in her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine franticly sucked air through her nose and,‭ ‬once the man got off her back,‭ ‬was able to breathe again.

Elaine knew she had been captured,‭ ‬but by whom‭? ‬She thought now that Hunter might have been herding her this way the whole time,‭ ‬had he planned this then‭? ‬Were they going to bring her back to Hunter‭? ‬He had not said anything about other people so she really did not know.

‭"‬Alright,‭" ‬one said in an English accent,‭ "‬let's get her back to camp.‭"

Elaine was lifted to her feet.‭ ‬They slid up her blindfold just enough to let her see her feet and began pulling her by the collar.‭ ‬The one behind her stopped to rub her ass through her pants.

‭"‬Yeah,‭ ‬we're gonna have some fun with this one,‭" ‬he said with a hint of a Scottish brogue.

Elaine was pushed and pulled back down the mountain.‭ ‬She kept tripping and stumbling,‭ ‬but the one behind her had a firm grip on her pack and kept her from falling down.‭ ‬She did manage to bang up her toes and shins,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬After a while they got on an elk path and the going got easier.‭ ‬The ground was soft and free of rocks and her helper from behind kept her from clothes-lining herself on any low hanging branches.‭ ‬But given what she thought they were going to do to her,‭ ‬she could not feel much gratitude.

They walked for a while,‭ ‬stopping twice for water breaks.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to ask questions,‭ ‬but when she was not drinking they put the gag back in her mouth.‭ ‬On the third water break,‭ ‬after Elaine had finished drinking,‭ ‬strong hands pressed down on her shoulders.

‭"‬C'mon,‭ ‬baby,‭" ‬she heard the one with a brogue say,‭ "‬get on your knees.‭"

"What,‭ ‬you can't wait until camp‭?" ‬the English one asked him.