Emma's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You remember the rules on leaving the academy don't you?" Matt asked, able to tell her mind had just wandered. "And all the rules and regulations?" Matt asked. Emily understood and nodded. She did know everything, she had read all the information she had been given time and time again. She could have probably narrated it all for him there.

"Good." Matt said. "Now, I want you to debase yourself."

Emily looked confused for a moment before she understood. Blushing and embarrassed she began to slowly lower herself onto the head of the dildo. Squatting down, she felt the bulge of its head push inside her. The dildo wasn't exactly huge but it was as thick as anyone Emily had been with. She struggled down slowly. Gasping, she took as much of the length as she could reach hanging from the wall. Her knees trembled as she let the thick cock push inside her, spreading her with ease. She took a deep breath and straightened her legs again, lifting herself off and leaving her with an empty feeling. Hovering above again, she knew what was expected. She also knew what she wanted. She bent at the knees and plunged herself onto the cock again.

As the embarrassment wore off, Emily became aware she was almost frantically fucking herself, greedily taking the full length each time and letting it delve deep inside her. She felt possessed as she drove herself down repeatedly; it was hard work but she couldn't stop from from squatting. Her legs began to feel like jelly and she was sure the moment she stopped, they wouldn't support her.

Her cum covered the floor, having dripped down the debaser as well as her tiring legs. Moans now escaped her lips as the orgasm built inside her. She had always enjoyed masturbating for her ex-boyfriend, but now, bound and performing for someone she had only just met, she was reaching new levels of intensity. Her toes began to curl and her moans grew louder.

"Stop."

'What, the fuck?" was all Emily. Matt looked displeased but let it slide. She had stopped seconds after the command.

Emily had been so close to cumming. There was so much tension inside her now she felt she was going to explode. Her knees trembled beneath her, the dildo resting inside her. She was left hanging from her wrists, facing into the corner impaled on the debaser. The shock of denial had felt devastating. She hung from her hands and stared blankly as Matt picked up her thong from the floor. "Let me just clean you up." He said as he used her underwear as a rag to wipe all of her cum that soaked her body. He dried the inside of her legs until the frilly thing was saturated.

"Open wide." He said unnecessarily, Emily was panting madly, trying to catch her breath still. Gently he pushed her wet underwear back inside her mouth. Her musk was so much stronger this time. "Grab my arm and hold yourself still." Matt said as he moved his other arm held her waist. Emily steadied herself, clutching hold of of him as asked. "Good, well done. Try and compose yourself." Matt reached down and took one of her legs, bending it back at the knee. He took off her heel and threw it down with the rest of her clothes on the floor before letting her leg to drop. She could just reach the floor and, with Matt for support, could rest her weight on it. "Hold tight." Matt said as he reached for her other leg and lifted it, the same before, bending it back so her foot rested against her bum. Emily wobbled and felt very unsteady as Matt's hand stroked down her legs. The other heel got thrown off too and Emily's leg was let drop back to the floor. Again, she struggled to hold herself steady, balanced now on just the balls of her feet. They were starting to ache, too. She was completely relying on Matt for support.

Emily clutched to keep hold of him as he very slowly moved round her so that he was directly behind her. It was a struggle to keep hold of him, having to reach behind her like that. Both her legs and arms were now taking the strain. Emily know she wouldn't be able to last long like this. This thought had only just passed into her mind as Matt passionately kissed her nape of her neck, working round down to her back. She couldn't hold it. "Let yourself go. Cum for me." Matt whispered into her ear and quickly took a step back. Emily dropped, unable to support herself her heels slammed to the floor. Her knees bent. The chain fastened to her cuffs became taught and the entire length of the dildo dove inside her. It was deeper inside her than anything had been before. She gasped and nearly choked on her knickers as the sudden plunge had left her breathless. The one drop had been enough as she hung from her arms shaking with the dildo deep inside her. All her nerves felt on fire as she dangled, subservient.

"Bounce." Matt instructed as he began to slap Emily's ass surprisingly hard. Spurred into movement Emily tried but only managed to lift herself a few centimetres before dropping back down onto it. She took one deep breath and with lustful determination began to rise and squat down as fast as she could. Emily's face turned bright red and as Emily bounced for Matt she felt herself on the edge of the most powerful orgasm of her life. She tried to hold it off, to keep the feeling, but as Emily drove herself down onto it she was overcome, and everything inside her collapsed.

Emily grunted. She was now completely unable to lift herself She hung limp from the wrists, hopelessly impaled on the debaser. Nothing before had ever come close to that. She bathed in the hot glow that ran through her body and nourished her satisfied feeling. Exhaustion had beaten her though and for a long time she was numb to all external senses as she recovered. Eventually she felt a slight movement between her legs. The dildo was being taken out of her. The air cold around her cunt as it was exposed for the first time, and left gaping. Her cum poured from her on its release.

Minutes passed before Emily resembled a functioning human being. Matt had been reclining against the back of a sofa waiting for Emily for some time. From behind, he stared at her body. She had a tight ass that made her slim legs look even longer.

"So, you've read the rules. Tell me five of them." Matt asked, having given Emily enough time.

As he spoke he held Emily's head gently and opened her jaw to remove her underwear again.

"What?" Emily said, she was breathless and still struggling to concentrate. Matt felt the small thing and held it beneath Emily's for a second. Her eyes flickered at her scent. The thong was then forced into a small ball in Matt's hands. He forced them between Emily's legs and plugged her warmth again.

"Five rules. Give me any five of the rules you must follow while staying here."

"Five rules." Emily repeated, sounding like she was struggling to comprehend the meaning of what she was asked. A few moments passed and she began to panic, she had never liked being put under pressure and struggled to recall information when asked, but this was different, she couldn't even remember how to think. She was beginning to seriously worry when one popped into her head from nowhere. "One," Emily said, desperately relieved. "Follow all instructions from superiors without question."

"Good, well done. That's one." Matt replied. "Two," she said, and there was another long pause. "I'm not allowed to masturbate without permission, apart from at the weekend if i have permission." "Two, good." Matt said.

"We're expected to do at least one live webcam show a week. And all property has to be earned and paid for. Rent has to be paid whilst staying here." Emily said, remembering two at once. There were so many rules and all she needed was one more, but despite this she was at a blank. "Good, and your last one?" Matt said. "I know, can I have a minute please?" Emily asked, she was beginning to panic now under the pressure. "What happens if I can't think of another?" Emily asked, worried and hoping for a bit more time.

"Well," Matt said. "There's only one way to find that out."

"Oh." That wasn't what Emily wanted to hear, Matt could hear the anxiety in her reply. She was now getting worried. She had never been spanked before, nothing like that. Pain was not a part of the scene she enjoyed and tried very hard to look after herself. Now, on her first day at Elmswood she was about to get punished.

Then one rule became obvious to her. "Any of the agreed punishments can be administered at any time." Emily said relieved. It answered her question too, she remembered now. Any of the punishments she'd agreed to previously can be used at any time and depends on the persons involved. "Do I have to list them all?" Emily asked, now worried she wouldn't be able to remember all of them. "No that will do. Lucky, you were just about out of time." Matt said, trying not to sound disappointed. "You'll have to wait to get your hands on me." Emily said seductively without thinking. It was stupid too, really. He'd already used her once and his look told her he could do it again a hundred times if that's what he wanted.

Matt held her gaze before finally speaking. "I'm afraid I have other business to attend to. Lili will be here shortly and she will help to get you settled in." With that he was done. Emily watched as he turned and left, leaving her bound and humiliated. With all the adrenaline now worn off, she desperately wanted to get down and rest. Soon she began to feel a bit anxious. Nervous that she had just been left there and nobody knew about her. Maybe Lili wasn't going to come. She regretted her stupid last comment.

Her wrists had gone past aching and were actually beginning to hurt. Emily was worrying about how to get someones attention when she finally heard voices coming from behind her. They were feint, and without being to see she guessed they must be outside the dormitory. She considered shouting but stopped; Emily wasn't quite sure she wanted to be found by just anyone like this.

It sounded like several people gossiping outside, there was a lot of giggling. The door opened and everything went silent apart from the footsteps of someone in heels. Emily listened as they came closer. They stopped right behind her and stood so close Emily could feel their breath on the back of her neck.

"Comfy?" A soft voice behind her asked. "It's Emily isn't it? My name is Lili." the girl said confidently, leaning round her and speaking into her ear.

"Hi," Emily replied, still unable to see the girl. Suddenly she found herself feeling very shy and embarrassed; it was all she could think of to say.

"There's no need to be nervous." Lili whispered in her other ear. "Soon everything will be routine here. You won't give any of this a moments thought. We've heard lots of interesting things about you and it will be nice to get to know you during your time here."

"Thank you." Emily replied, now feeling slightly more at ease. "Can you help me down please?" she asked, eager to regain her freedom and give her wrists and legs a break.

Lili took a small step forward, her breasts pressed into Emily's back. She leant forward and rubbed her chest against him, massaging her nipples against Emily until they became hard. Lili leant into Emily's neck and took a deep breath. She ran her lips over the Emily's beautiful, soft skin. With precise care Lili traced small circles, winding up and down the nape of her neck.

Lili unfastened the chain from the wall and let Emily's arms, still tied together, dropto her head. Lili turned her around quickly so that they faced each other and slipped inside Emily's arms so that they were bound tight together.

It happened very fast for Emily. One moment she thought she was being untied and the next she was stuck inches away from this girl. Even at extremely close quarters she was breathtaking. She had the most beautiful complexion and wore no foundation, she only wore mascara and eyeliner that transformed her eyes so they were capable of ensnaring anyone she wished.

She stood tall above Emily and had long brown hair that hung down and now tickled Emily's nipples. Emily was surprised to see how informal she was dressed, everyone she had seen so far looked very smart but Lili was dressed in Converse, jeans and a Star Wars t-shirt. It was the effortlessness of her looks that Emily would always admire. Some people are born lucky, beauty simply radiates from their skin. Emily knew that she was beautiful too, she always had. But when she truly looked her best, she knew much of the art had been created.

Lili slowly knelt down, her body rubbing its way down Emily's. She steadied herself and then pushed two fingers deep inside Emily, the shock taking her completely by surprise. Lili had no problem getting knuckle deep as she forced Emily to twist and bend with her touch. Lili laughed as she pulled her fingers from Emily, her underwear that Matt had put there before. They were completely drench and oozed Emily's cum as Lili held them pinched between fingers.

"What has happened here." Lili said rhetorically. She stood and dangling it so that it slapped Emily's face and left wet marks where it hit. "It seems like someone is excited?" She leant forward and pressed her nose to the dirty fabric. "Oh yes, you've been very excited. I'm not sure if you've had a taste already, so I'll have to make sure." Before Emily could protest she had her pungent pants back in her mouth.

Lili grabbed hold of Emily's thigh with one hand and again pushed her two fingers back inside. She slowly glided her fingers in and out and felt as Emily's slick cum coated her fingers and ran down her palms. She made strong come hither motions before slowly pulling her fingers out. Lili pressed close to Emily and slid up her body, back between her bound arms that trapped and held her close.

The two fingers Lili had previously had Emily were now being held to her lips. She looked up at Lili, who now seemed to tower over her. Lili's big bold eyes stared down at her and Emily parted her lips as she felt the fingertips begin to push their way inside.

Nothing needed to be said to her. She knew what to do. What was expected of her. Emily didn't even notice that she was doing automatically. She took Lili's fingers into her mouth and began to worship them with her tongue. It lapped and swirled round her fingers, going over every bit many times. She sucked Lili's fingers and only once she was certain there was nothing of her left, she opened her mouth. Lili rolled her fingers over on Emily's outstretched tongue and inspected it still inside her mouth.

"Very good." Lili said, impressed. "You'll go far. Now..." Lili put her arms on her shoulders and gave her a gentle push down. Emily dropped to her knees, obligingly and looked up at the stunning woman. The soft curves of Lili's hips were exposed as she undid the zip on her jeans and taking hold of them and her underwear, dropped them both to the floor.

Emily stared up at Lili's exposed cunt. She had a thin strip of hair and something else Emily was far more distracted by. Lili's clit hood had been pierced with a small ring, from which hung a fine platinum tag. On one side of it, was Lili's name and as it span slowly Emily saw the other had Elmswood Academy's crest and a small purple stone. All girls at Elmswood wore these tags and Emily knew she would be getting hers soon.

Lili took hold of Emily's hair, plucked the underwear from her mouth and tossed them to the side, where Emily was pleased to see them finally discarded. Lili took a short step forwards so that her pelvis pushed into Emily's face and forced her head to drop between her legs. Leaning back, she pressed her wet cunt against her new girls face. Lili stroked her cheek and ran her fingers through Emily's ginger locks, admiring her flushed looking skin. As before, without being asked Emily put out her tongue and began to slowly flick it over Lili's lips. She teased and poked her tongue at the entrance to Lili's sweet, wet cunt, drowning in the scent of perfection.

Taking a firm grip of the back of the kneeling girls head, Lili pulled her closer into her. Emily grimaced as her face was squashed into her sticky pussy. She felt the cold of the metal tag rest against her lips before the weight above her moved. Lili ground her way up Emily's face, engulfing her in her scent.

Neither girl said anything as Lili rode Emily's face. Both girl's breathing became more frantic. The climax was beginning to build inside Lili, she positioned herself in front of Emily's face and pulled her firmly again Emily responded immediately by pushing her tongue deep inside. Lili tightened her grip on Emily's head. Her back arched and she looked to the ceiling. A moan escaped her lips and left her mouth trembling as she rode Emily's face toward ecstasy.

Emily, too, was in a trance. She was being used. She'd let this girl use her like a fucktoy She couldn't ever remember feeling so excited. Her mind was already overwhelmed from everything that had already happened, everything that was still happening. She now found herself accepting without question everything that was asked of her. Without any fight she'd resigned herself to her new role. Her tongue danced across Lili's clit and caused the girl's knees to buckle, pressing her even harder onto Emily's tongue.

Emily knew what to do. She knew when and how to drive a girl wild, bring them agonisingly close to ecstasy, hold them there and make them beg for it. But she also knew when a girl was already on the edge how to really push them over the edge. Her tongue went into overdrive as she lashed at Lili's clit. It only took seconds before the beautiful brunette was cumming hard. Emily did her best to continue working her tongue as she was caught in the vice-like grip of her slender, contracting thighs.

Lili began to stagger on the spot, and pulled Emily around with her, nearly pulling her off her knees. She made sure to keep working her tongue as best as she could, now darting it deep inside, eagerly tasting the cum that was now flowing from her. The platinum tag jingled in front of her eyes as she continued to lap at the girl.

As soon as she had finished cumming, Lili rubbed herself up and down Emily's face with humiliating deliberacy. The tag dropped into Emily's mouth, who took it and carefully sucked it clean.

"You'll be going to get your tag tomorrow. You get one night before committing yourself here." Lili stepped out of the ring made by Emily's bound hands. "Now, stand up." She said to Emily, who rose but kept looking down at the floor. She was now desperate but to clean her face. Cum was drying on her hot cheeks and beginning to get very sticky. She was sure Lili knew.

"Would you like to see your new room?" Lili asked.

"Yes," Emily quickly answered. She had been eager to see her room since arriving. It was only briefly mentioned in everything she had read but she could remember it explained that accommodation at Elmswood varies greatly. Typically though, when you first arrive you will share a room in a dormitory. As you progress many more options become available. Successful girls have the opportunity to move into luxury and private accommodation in and away from the Academy itself.

"Follow me then, I'll show you the bathroom first." Lili said, after getting dressed. She'd left Emily's hands bound so she was forced to remain naked. They walked back to where Emily had thought she saw the bathroom behind the window. On the other side of the glass she could see sinks and behind that were several shower heads.

"This," Lili said as she approached the door. "This will be your bathroom." She loved showing the bathrooms. That's what always shocked new girls. Emily was no different. She gawped at the prospect of living with so little privacy.

It was one large wet room. In front of the her as she walked in she saw the two toilet cubicles, open at the top and bottom and allowing no more privacy than club toilets. Next to the cubicles were the open showers, six of them taking up the far corner. As she looked behind her where she expected to see a window into the main room there was a mirror. It had to be a one-way mirror. Although the facilities were basic the room was stunning, finished with beautiful detail.