Emma's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In fact, you're meant to come and visit me on your second day so I can introduce myself and explain a few things." Lili said, serious again. "You've met me twice already now but there is still some information I need to give you, so why don't you come see me around two, after lunch?" "That sounds good." Emily replied, looking forward to it. "Well." Samantha began loudly, which caused Dani to finally stop playing with Emily and sit up straighter. Lili seemed to notice, as she gave a wry smile and winked at Emily. "That was lovely. I trust you've all enjoyed yourselves. Let's all have one last drink to Emily and then I think we'd better get going." The waitress came round and handed everyone a small glass of champagne before retreating back to the kitchen. "To Emily," Samantha said clearly. "To Emily," everyone said as they drained their glasses.

They all left their seats and the girls heading back to their dormitory while Lili stayed to have a brief chat with Matt and Samantha. It didn't take long to get back. Emily was quite drunk, though she hadn't noticed until she had to stand up. She was quiet as she was taken back by the other girls, who chatted amongst themselves again. Upon arriving back at the dormitory she was surprised to find a long but small cage had been placed on the floor by the television and padlocked to the wall. She didn't say anything about it and nobody else mentioned it, but the fact it had only just arrived preyed on her mind. Her thoughts were soon distracted though as she noticed the time was coming up to eleven. The meal had lasted such a long time but she had hardly noticed.

Emily excused herself to go to the toilet. She was still amazed that she was expected to use what was basically a public bathroom. Emily opened the cubicle door, let herself out and was greeted by all four girls standing in front of her, blocking the way. She hadn't even heard them enter.

"It's time to take you to bed." Evelyn said to Emily.

"Pardon," she replied, slightly confused. Evelyn took her by the elbow and walked her back into the common room and in front of the new cage. "You have to earn everything here," Evelyn said, "That includes your bed. It will be a few days before you can sleep in your room, until then you will sleep here."

"In that?" Emily asked in disbelief. It looked just about long enough to lie down but was so short she wouldn't even be able to sit up. "We've all had to go through it," Sophie said. "It should only be for a few nights though." Emily watched in disbelief as they opened a door and told her to slide in on her back. She got down and slid in, feet first. As soon as she was inside, they closed the door. It was comfier than it looked, but spending all night there would be difficult. Each of the girls reached a hand through the gaps in the cage and, taking hold of one of her limbs, attached her cuffs to the corners of the cage. Emily was now spread eagle and fastened in place, only able to wriggle her body about slightly. She had no time to protest.

"Well, I'm beat." Beth said. "It's been a very long day, so I'm heading to bed." "Yea, me too." Sophie said too. "I'm heading to my room too," Evelyn said. "I've got some stuff to finish up. Are you coming?" She asked Dani.

"I'll be there there in a minute, I'm just going to get a drink." Dani said

"Ok, make me a coffee too, please." Evelyn said as she followed the other two out the door

Dani didn't move at all, she just turned and faced Emily and stared into her eyes once more, the cold piercing stare Emily was becoming accustomed to. Dani took her heels off of her feet and slipped a foot through the bars of the cage. She dangled her toes in front of Emily's mouth. Emily gave no protests, she knew what she had to do. She'd had no say in anything so far and certainly wasn't going to be different now that she was tied down in a cage. She opened wide and began sucking on each of the girl's toes. As she took the big toe in her mouth, she was greeted with a taste she wasn't expecting. As she sucked on it, and swirled her tongue around it, she quickly realised it was the toe that had been inside her earlier that night. Dani closed her eyes and relished the attention. She let Emily suck her toes for what seemed like ten minutes, long after the last trace of Emily had been removed. "Thank you," she said finally removing her foot from the cage. "It will be nice getting to know you. I'm sure we'll become close friends." She walked into the kitchen, where Emily heard the kettle begin to boil. She came straight back while the water was heating up, went to the chest in the corner from which she took a ring gag and a small, rounded object with a string loop coming off of it. Dani took the ring gag and put it in Emily's mouth. Fastened, it held her mouth open again, though not stretched as far as before.

Dani moved to the other side of the cage so that she was stood behind her. Emily watched the second item she had seen taken from the chest was pressed at the entrance to her tender warmth. Dani glided it over her skin, lubricating it with her own cum so that it glistened before easily pushing it inside her. "That," Dani said, "is a love egg. I'm not sure how charged the batteries are, but I'll be up early in the morning to check." Emily heard the cage door close and watched as Dani walked back into the kitchen and returned with two steaming mugs. She stopped in front of the cage, looking down at her. Drool was dripping down her chin again already. Emily did her best to rub her face on the carpet, wiping it clean before Dani noticed. A small remote was removed from Dani's pocket. Dani looked her in the face as she pressed a button. Instantly the love egg buzzed into life. Emily did her best to pretend nothing had changed, but she knew they could both hear it vibrating inside her. It was only a few seconds before her eyes betrayed her and rolled backwards slightly.

"Night, night" Dani said, before she blew Emily a big kiss. "Don't forget; Big Sister is watching." Emily was left alone in her bondage. With her increasingly uncomfortable position, stretched out on the floor, and the vibrations inside her that threatened to continue indefinitely, it was going to be a long night.

------

Thank you for reading my story to completion, it's been a real labour of love. I'd like to sincerely apologise for the many errors, misspellings and nonsense passages that are probably littered through my story. I had a great deal of trouble finding an editor and could only proof read it so many times.

Once again, I hope that you enjoyed it. Please feel free to leave feedback or get in touch. Hopefully I will find time to get another story out sometime soon. All the best and thanks again. Tundra