Emma's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is the only bathroom?" Emily asked in disbelief.

"This is your dormitory's bathroom." Lili repeated. "You'll get used to sharing. Now, your room." As they moved back through the living room Lili pointed to a door opposite, "That is the kitchen. You'll see that later."

As they walked back through the lounge Lili spoke again. "This will be your main living area while you are here. This is where you will probably spend most of your free time" Lili said.

Her feet kicked a pair of olive green jeans that had been left by the door as she entered. Black underwear spilled from the jeans into a room filled with more clothes scattered about, all over the place. As the jeans rolled over, Emily noticed the black strap-on dildo beaing tossed around with it. It looked like a monster, not freakishly long but it was really thick.

"It's not normally this untidy." Lili said. "There is an old ritual in this dorm. All new girls have to hand wash the others dirty washing when they first arrive. I also heard that because there are two of you new girls starting at the same time, they've been saving their washing up for weeks." Lili smirked as she finished. The two rooms were incredibly untidy. Emily could have believed that there was a years clothes on the floor. On the wall in front of her was a large window looking into a bedroom, completely empty apart from two large beds with shallow bars round and a few chests and drawers and other pieces of furniture. Lili stopped and looked through the window inside, it was unusual to see a room completely empty.

Emily didn't need telling. She was looking at her new room. Looking along the corridor she could see there were two more rooms, one on each side. She'd be sandwiched in the middle and the others would be able to see inside every time they walk past.

"Go on in and take a look." Lili said. Emily let herself inside, where it looked even more empty. The window she had been looking through was another one-way mirror. She would never know if people were looking in on her.

"This is my bed?" Emily turned and asked Lili. It looked like an oversized cot, she'd have to clamber to get in and out each time.

"Yes." Lili answered. "Try it out."

It was exciting to Emily. One side of the cage could be lowered and Emily stepped over and into her bed. She turned on her knees and looked up at Lili. "Very comfy."

"Good," Lili replied. She lifted the bars up so they snapped back into place with a loud crunch. She then took two white cuffs from her pockets. "Your new flatmates will be excited to find you when they get back." Lili said as she leant over the bars and secured them around her ankles, before fastening them together. Emily struggled to wriggle and move on the spot, as she tested how easily she could move.

"How are you feeling then?" Lili asked with genuine care.

"Good," Emily answered truthfully. With her ankles now bound, her legs were forced together and she could feel the inside of her thighs sticking and rubbing. She was barely able to move and certainly couldn't climb out. She was a prisoner in her own bed.

"I leave. Do you have any questions before I go?" Lili asked.

"You're leaving me like this? For how long?" Emily was shocked at the prospect of being abandoned like this.

"Don't worry, your new flatmates will be back soon. I know they're all very eager to meet you." Lili's phone vibrated in her pocket. She took it out and read the message. "I've got go." She said, putting her phone back.

Lili turned and walked to the the wardrobe again, this time taking a ring gag and quickly walked back to Emily. "Open wide." Emily obliged, opening it as wide as she could. Lili took the gag and placed it behind Emily's teeth and fastened the strap tight behind her head. There was now nothing Emily could do to stop Lili and she put her fingers in her mouth and then rubbed the saliva over her face.

"I'm sure you'll settle in very quickly. I'll catch you again soon." Lili leant over the girl kneeling in front of her and forced her tongue, unopposed, inside her mouth. Emily's large eyes closed as she moaned helplessly, as saliva began to dribble down her chin. Lili gave Emily a long, wet kiss on the forehead. She was secretly very impressed with Emily, not many girls take to life here with as little fuss as her. The other new girl, Claire, was evidence of that. Lili leant over her again and pushed her face first into her pillows. She ran her hand between Emily's legs, over her wet cunt and up to her exposed ass. She let her fingers tickle around her asshole, slowly approaching before making rings again. Lili let her finger probe at her anus, causing Emily to squirm. Bound and gagged, she spat all over the pillow. "I'm sure I will be seeing you again, sometime soon." Lili said to Emily, who was still writhing. She brought her palm down on her exposed ass a few times, leaving them a feep pink. "But until then..." Emily grunted through her gag as Lili gave her one last, hard spank. "Be good for your new friends." Lili left without saying anything, leaving Emily completely deserted. Emily lay for sometime with nothing to do but wait. After what felt like half an hour had passed, she was sure she heard giggling outside. Again she heard it coming from just outside her room. The door burst open and four girls burst in. Leading them was a tall girl. Even in bare feet she towered over her. She had tanned skin and dark hair that she'd tied behind her head. Her dark brown eyes were emphasised by heavy, black make-up around her eyes.

The four of them approached, all still giggling. Emily struggled to lift herself upright and onto her knees again. It was difficult for the four girls not to laugh as she squirmed around. Eventually she made it upright and found them all staring down at her.

"She's cute." One of them finally spoke. She had a slight accent that Emily couldn't place. Her skin was very fair with many pale freckles and she had shoulder length light blonde hair. The other girls agreed and Emily looked up at them as they discussed her. "Nice of somebody to leave her here for us." The blonde girl said.

"She doesn't have her collar on yet." Another blonde girl spoke. She was much taller than Dani with a curvy shape, despite maintaining a slim waist. The first girl that entered the room walked to the wardrobe and pulled from it a collar and leash, white leather with a silver chain for the leash, matching everything else. All the girls were wearing the same without the leash.

"My name is Evelyn," the tall dark girl said. She spoke with a french accent as she began to fasten the collar around Emily's neck. It wasn't too uncomfortable; she was sure she wouldn't even notice it in time. On the other girl's necks and saw their collars were fastened in closed with silver padlocks.

"Is that comfy?" Evelyn asked, checking she could fit two fingers inside it. Emily could only respond by nodding. Her jaw was beginning to ache from being held wide open. Evelyn then took a small padlock, the same as the ones Emily had just seen, and locked the collar in place.

"That will stay on as long as you are here." The girl said towering over her. "I'll be handing the key in this evening." The girls looked at each other, it had been a while since they'd had somebody knew in the dormitory.

"This is your room. You'll share it with the other new girl. We are in the other two rooms on either side. My name is Sophie." Emily thought she looked the most friendly. She had mousy features and messy brown hair."

"I'm Dani." The pale blonde girl said and turned to face the last girl to speak..

"And I'm Beth, or Bethany." She seemed quite shy, despite being the most conventionally beautiful. Her long blonde hair ran down her back and sat on her large breasts. She was dressed to go out, wearing a slim, white dress. It was clear she spent a lot of time making herself look good.

Evelyn fastened the leash to the front of Emily's collar and tied the other end to her bed. She unfastened the front bars letting it drop down and then knelt in front of Emily. She took hold of Emily's jaw, and twisted her head to take a good look at her. As she held her head still with one hand, she ran her fingers down the girls back with her other. Emily shivered at her touch and jumped as she felt fingers enquire at the entrance to her warmth.

Evelyn looked at her glistening fingertips and twisted her hand, watching the cum trickle around her fingers. She put her hand in front of Emily's face and one by one put each of her fingers into the girls mouth to be cleaned. She was amazed with the eagerness Emily showed in using her tongue to draw every last drop into her mouth. Emily was determined to please her, even once she was sure she had cleaned everything she continued licking Evelyn's fingers. She sucked over every finger just as diligently as the one before. Once all her fingers were clean, Evelyn took grabbed Emily's hair at the top of her head and pushed her down into the mattress. She took her first two fingers and pushed them as deep as she could inside Emily's cunt. Her long fingers felt their way deep inside until all of her knuckles disappeared. Emily moaned as she was used again.

After pushing her fingers in as deep as she could Evelyn went straight to Emily's g-spot and slowly began to massage it. She built up speed very slowly, but steadily, gradually racking up the tension in her. Emily was being taken for a ride. Lili's fingers were bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm, but Emily was also beginning to feel like she needed to pee.

She'd played with her own g-spot before. With her fingers and toys she'd probed and massaged but nothing had ever worked like this. She'd never been used like another girl's finger puppet. She gave a long, low pitched scream and trembled as a grunting noise took over.

The orgasm took hold of her and ripped through her whole body. Her bound and tense muscles erupted in fits of spasm and Emily trembled before the four girls. The feeling she'd been fighting became uncontrollable and without enough time to be surprised she watched herself squirting up Evelyn's wrist and arm, soaking her mattress. "She's a squirter!" The girls all shrieked with laughter as one. Emily had never before experienced that in her life and was overcome with embarrassment. Two more streams came from Emily as the four girls fell about laughing. Emily struggled to believe what just happened. The freshly made sheets were soaking where she had been sitting.

Emily's face pressed into her pillow as she lay collapsed on her bed. Evelyn's fingers still lightly teased her insides. Her mind felt overwhelmed and it took all the energy she had just to lie there and recover. Her sweaty skin stuck to her cum-soaked sheets. Evelyn withdrew her fingers and left Emily feeling empty. She took hold of Emily's ginger hair and ran her fingers through it, wiping the cum off of them. "Come and say hello girls." Evelyn said. Before the other girls moved, Dani took Emily and turned her onto her back. She clambered on top of the helpless girl, resting the palms of her hands on her breasts, and kneeled either side of her head so that her skirt covered her. Emily could just feel the silk material in the darkness. She was helpless and unable to do anything. She couldn't give the slightest protest as Evelyn ruined her hair.

Dani lowered herself onto Emily's face, who put out tongue and began lashing it against the thin material covering her cunt as it came into reach. Even through the fabric she could taste her. She could see a small mount in the girls underwear. All the girls at Elmswood have clit piercings and a metal tag attached. Emily found Lili's and flicked her tongue over it through the material.

She was just getting into a rhythm as she felt a warmth between her own legs. She could feel someone's hot breath over her exposed pussy. It stayed there for a few moments before she felt the warm, wet flick of someone's tongue tracing over her pussy lips, which were still squeezed together by her bound legs. The girl's tongue lashed round in circles making sure to avoid the opening to her now slightly gaping cunt and staying clear of her sensitive, throbbing clit. Whoever it was withdrew their tongue and the teasing vanished.

Emily was disappointed and distracted from Dani's cunt. Her attention was brought back once she felt a sharp pain in both her nipples, Dani pinched each and squeezed them tightly. Sore, Emily redoubled her efforts to please her. She pressed her tongue firmer as if trying to push its way through her knickers.

Dani got up and onto her feet and stood directily above Emily. She pushed her knickers down over her hips, then let them drop down and onto Emily's face. They dangled down and into Emily's mouth, still held open by the ring guard. Dani bent her knees and lowered her cunt slowly down and back onto her mouth. Dani began grinding her cunt over Emily's face and against her underwear, using Emily's face to pleasure herself.

Dani moved the underwear out the way and placed herself in reach of Emily's tongue, who responded in ernest. Her tongue delved deep inside and she held it there, before delivered a few firm lashes over her clit. Lili was already close to orgasm, but not as close as Emily beneath her.

Emily stopped licking completely as she had to gasp for air. Her body shuddered while her head was held in place between Dani's firm thighs. A sharp pain seared through her nipples again. Dani had resumed twisting them; the punishment for being negligent. Still there was nothing Emily could do as she lost control of her body in the moment as the pleasure and pain mixed. Once Emily's long orgasm had subsided, Dani moved forward and completely engulfed the girl's nose with her cunt. Emily instantly began taking deep breaths through her mouth, trying to satisfy her thirst for oxygen.

Emily now reacted to the nipple twisting. She darted her tongue around again but couldn't find anything. Dani leant back, keeping herself out of reach of Emily's tongue. Her nipples were still being tortured and were beginning to throb. Dani moved back forwards and knelt over Emily so that her tongue could only find her tormentors tight asshole.

At first touch of the girl's tight asshole she realised her mistake and immediately stopped licking. Displeased, Dani gave Emily's nipples the hardest twist yet before letting them both go. Emily whelped through her gag and whimpered on before she began swirling her tongue and poking at the entrance to Dani's ass. She showed even more enthusiasm than she had shown the girl's cunt.

"God, she's good at this," Dani said above her as she pushed her ass harder into her face. "Have you licked ass before?" Emily could't say anything as Dani grabbed her head and pulled her in closer, forcing her tongue deeper. It was then she felt a finger rest and press gently at the opening to her own ass. It gently circled her entrance, spreading lube around before a determined push, after several small ones, allowed it to push inside her. "Mmmm, good. That's right, girl." Dani said as she began to gently bounce up and down. Dani pushed two fingers deep inside herself, arching them and pleasuring herself. Emily moaned as she felt the warm flick of someone's tongue at her cunt again but tried to focus on working over Dani's asshole. Her toes curled as her ass was given a shallow fucking with someone's finger, that was beginning to get more energetic.

"No cumming yet." Dani said, as she arched round and looked down at Emily and squeezed her nipples again before continuing to finger herself. "Me first, just watch."

The other girls all cheered at this. Emily had forgotten they were there but they watched as she was forced to hold her orgasm back and focus on Lili.

Dani's breathing got faster. Not being allowed to cum had somehow made it even harder for Emily. The moment she was told she had to wait she realised just how close she was and now felt like she was hovering on the brink, trying desperately not to cum as she serviced the girl above her, listening as she approached climax.

Dani's moan erupted, Emily felt her ass begin to shake as more of her weight dropped down onto her face, squashing her. She forced her face in and worked hard to keep her tongue squirming inside her asshole, not losing contact for a moment.

Dani lost control to her orgasm and began to screech as she fingered herself as fast as she could. The sound of her cumming became too much for Emily to handle, as she was forced over the edge. She managed to keep licking, as the finger was removed from her ass and someone grabbed hold of her legs, pulled them up, and folded them to her breasts. She was left completely exposed. Emily winced as somebody squeezed her clit between two fingers and began to lightly slap it as she came.

Satisfied, Dani rolled off of Emily's face. Emily could now see it was Evelyn who had been slapping her clit, but was now gently stroking her thighs. Dani stood over Emily and appeared to be admiring her body, looking her up and down before she caught her eye and forced her to look away. Emily looked down her body, between her legs, and saw Sophie's head now there. "Right, I'm gonna jump in the shower." Evelyn said, as she turned and walked away. "What about her?" Sophie asked, before giving her cunt a first lick.

"Whatever, you show her around if you like?" Evelyn called back before her door closed behind her. Dani, too, stood up and followed her out, taking one last look at Emily as she did so. "I've got places to be, I'm afraid." Beth said paused by the door. "Show her our room as well if you want, then get her started on the washing, I'm desperate for clothes. I'll be back later on. I'm taking Stuart with me to watch me shoot my scene with Lawrence."

"Oh yea. I forgot you were doing that, you lucky thing. You'll have to tell me all about that later." Sophie said, sounding sincerely jealous. Beth left, leaving just Sophie and Emily alone in the room. Sophie held her mouth over Emily's cunt and held it there so her lips occasionally touched her moist skin. Emily's helpless, large eyes stared back up at her, hungry.

Emily gasped as Sophie moved her face away from her cunt. She pushed Emily's sticky and tangled ginger hair out of her face so she could unfasten the gag. The aching in her jaw instantly disappeared, but was replaced with a stiff feeling from being held open so long. Her cuffs were unfastened next, freeing Emily again. It was a strange sensation after being bound and vulnerable. Emily gently stretched and relaxed her newly freed muscles, trying to relax.

"Thanks." Emily said with a slight slur, getting reacquainted with her voice. "No problem. I guess I should say welcome to your new dorm." Sophie said. "This will be where you stay until you can afford to move out and have completed your training. Eventually you'll graduate from here and then from there you'll have lots of options; you can stay here and work, you can be sold to serve privately. There are a lot of options but I wouldn't think about that for a long while." Sophie explained. Emily struggled to concentrate. She'd read a lot before coming but didn't want to miss anything new.

"How long have you been here?" Emily asked. "Just over a year." She said, we've all been here a while. We're quite a nice group, I'm sure you'll like it here. Though I'm not sure what the other new girl will be like. I got the impression Dani quite liked you." Sophie added. She smiled and looked like she was about to speak, before changing her mind. "Really?" Emily said, surprised. "Where's she from?"

"Dani, she's from Denmark. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that she likes you." Sophie said giggling. Emily waited for an explanation but there wasn't one coming. Sophie detached the leash from Emily's collar and returned it to the wardrobe. "Now, is everything comfortable?" Sophie asked. "Yes, I think so." Emily replied, adjusting the skin under her collar. "You get used to it very quickly." Sophie said. "Anyway, I'll show you around. Now you can get out of your bed, you won't be sleeping here tonight anyway." "Why?" Emily asked, shocked. "You have to earn that. You have to earn everything here. Every girl you see here once started off in the same position. I'll show you my room. Emily was shown into a room the same size as hers. Beth had clearly been and gone as it was now empty. It was quite a girly room; in both corners were large, beautiful beds, both covered in pillows.