Emma's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Living with Beth has its advantages." Sophie said. "She's from a very well off family, her Mum came here when she was young. I think all the girls in the family have been coming here. Her situation is slightly different to the rest of us here but I'm sure she'll tell you about that herself."

Emily didn't reply. She just gazed around the room at the two girls things, there were photos all over the walls of both of them.

"I remember seeing my room for the first time and feeling like I'd made a mistake." Sophie said, looking at Emily. "Once I moved in and Beth helped me put my things up I felt much more comfortable though. I figured it would help you to see another room. In fact, we were both in your room until a few weeks ago.

They left the bedroom and as they headed back to the common room Emily stole a quick glance in Dani and Evelyn's room. They were sat in there chatting on their beds. It was completely different to the room she had just been in. There was no pink to be seen and had a more sophisticated, adult appearance. Back in the common room, Sophie pointed out a few things in the room; where they ate at the table, the corner with sofas and the large television.

"This is the kitchen," Sophie said, showing Emily in. She was surprised to find it was very modern and had everything she imagined they could need. "We don't really eat at this table." Sophie said pointing to the small table in the corner. "You get a basic food budget a week here, once you start earning money you can use that to spend on extra things you want. It's your money at the end of the day so you can use it how you like. There's an online system for ordering food, I'll show you later but it's very easy; just choose what you want and it will be delivered. A cleaner comes every week to do the kitchen and bathroom. Speaking of cleaning..." Sophie trailed off but couldn't stop from grinning. She led Emily out of the kitchen and back into the common room.

"It's a tradition here that on a new girls first day she has to wash our dirty laundry, by hand. Now, as there were two of you starting on the same day we decided to save up our washing so you each had as much as we had to do." She paused for a moment. "Not my idea, I'll leave you to guess whose it was." Her lips formed a wry smile and Emily guessed she was talking about Dani. "Unfortunately, the other girl isn't going to be joining us for a little while now. The problem is, we still need all our washing done, and after all it is tradition. I'm afraid to say you're going to be a bit busy."

Emily couldn't believe this, it was completely unfair. She looked around the room; there was so much to do. To wash it all by hand as well, it would take forever. Why was she being punished because someone else wasn't here?

"You'd better get going." Sophie said. "Sorry about this." With that she stood up and, looking slightly embarrassed, walked out the room, leaving Emily alone with a huge task ahead.

She found everything she would need and took it to the bathroom. Every sink was filled with hot water. Emily had collected a pile of clothesand now began soaking them in the water. She'd found all sorts; jeans, tops, lots of stockings, a corset, and so many knickers.

It took over thirty minutes for Emily to clean everything she'd first taken. She drained the sinks and refilled them as she collected more. She took as much as she could carry and as she tried to work out how long the task would take her. She had only taken a fraction of what there was. It was going to be a few hours more at least.

"You forgot to take this." Evelyn called as she strutted into the room, dangling the thick, black ribbed strap-on that Emily had seen earlier. She was now wearing tall, black heels with silver studs, matching her top. She now towered over Emily as she approached. She took hold of the short girl's hair. Emily looked up into Evelyn's eyes as the strap-on was dangled in front of her face. Emily stood waiting for Evelyn to say something but after a few seconds the strap-on was pushed to her mouth and forced through Emily's lips. She didn't actively suck it, but didn't protest either as she let Evelyn ram repeatedly into her throat. She gagged several times before Evelyn pulled her head back and then she found it slid down easier.

Twice Emily spluttered and gasped for air as the dildo was pushed deep into her throat. Her eyes had watered and ran; black mascara had began to run drip from her eyelashes. Evelyn barely slowed down as Emily struggled, she pulled it out slightly to stop her gagging and then pushed it deep down her throat again, keeping her on the edge of what she could handle. Panting for air, Emily struggled to steadily breath through her nose as she covered the strapon-on in her drool.

Evelyn pulled Emily's head further back by her hair so that she now stared at the ceiling. With her free hand she slowly pushed the strap-on down into Emily's throat. It went past the furthest point she had taken it, and disappeared as she took its full length inside. Evelyn could see the bulge in her neck. She held it for a second before feeling Emily struggle. Not many new girls could even take it all.

"Good girl." Evelyn said, smiling for the first time as she pulled the strap-on out of Emily's throat in one smooth motion. With her airways free Emily gasped for breath and hoovered all she could. She'd tried deep throating guys before, but had never taken one as deep, or as thick. Emily actually felt proud of herself.

It was very early in Emily's life that she discovered her love for submission. She craved the feeling of being completely under someone's control. Tying each other up and erotic games had begun with her first boyfriend. She was still able to remember her surprise when after being tied up and forced to give him a blowjob, letting him fuck her mouth

"I think this is clean now." Evelyn said.

"We're leaving for your welcome dinner at seven thirty this evening." Evelyn said to Emily, who was still catching her breath. "We need the washing finished by then, you won't have any time after dinner." ˙ "OK, I'll try." Emily replied lifting her head to look at Evelyn. Evelyn looked down at Emily, giving her the impression that try really wasn't what she wanted to hear. "You will." Emily was left alone in the room again. Walking back into the common room and seeing the scale of her task she realised she would have to work much faster if she was going to be done by half seven.

The rest of the day was a real grind, she knew from constant clock watching that she was just about on track. It was tough though. She was having to really rush, charge around. Picking up clothes and scrubbing them like her life depended on it. It took a while, she daren't risk leaving something dirty.

Sophie came to use the bathroom at one point and made polite conversation before excusing herself. Not that Emily minded, she needed to concentrate. With just her thoughts she found herself getting more and more annoyed about being given so much.

As it approached half six, Emily felt pretty confident she would finish on time, as long as she kept up her quick pace. She reflected on her time at Elmswood so far; how overwhelming it had been. So much had happened already that it seemed she had already been there a week. Emily remembered her first impressions of the bathroom and couldn't believe it had only been a couple of hours before. Her wrinkled fingers were testament to the amount of time she'd been washing.

"Hey," Dani said and took Emily, who had been daydreaming, by surprise. She strode in comfortably and jumped up onto the bathroom counter, sat next to the sink Emily was cleaning at. Warm water began to sink into her dress, a darker patch slowly spread up the yellow cotton. Dani didn't seem to notice, her bare feet swung from side to side. Her finger and toe nails were all painted the colour of sunflowers, to match her dress.

Dani lifted her hips and pulled her dress above her waist, and then over her head and off. She threw it to the floor, leaving her in her bra and knickers. She unfastened her bra and let her breasts fall free. Emily began washing her clothes again, mostly so she had something to look at. Dani was stunning, she had such a slight figure, but still nice curves. It was her face that was so striking, her pale complexion and freckles made her look so innocent, but she had the mischievous expressions of her character.

"Where are you from." Dani asked. She slipped her thumbs down her hips and under her underwear. Taking hold of them she slipped them down her legs and threw them to the floor with the rest of her clothes. Emily was now frantically scrubbing at some shorts.

"Just outside Inverness." Emily answered without looking up.

"In Scotland? What was that like?" Dani asked, aware of her embarrassment.

"It was nice," Emily said not wanting to get sucked into conversation. In the end the silence beat her so she continued. "I liked it a lot I guess. Our house was pretty isolated though, I spent a lot of time by myself. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Copenhagen, I've been here almost a year now. God, a year." She said distracted. "It goes so fast." She stretched over her legs and touched her toes, Emily thought how restless and childlike she seemed, demanding attention. She continued to focus on her washing and not get drawn into what she could already recognise was a game. Dani spread her legs and ran her fingers over her inner thigh, towards the middle of her legs, but stopped before she got there. "Fine, if you don't want to play now, we'll play later." She dropped off the counter and onto her toes.

"Don't forget these as well," she said, kicking at the clothes she'd just taken off. "See you at half seven." She called back as she left the room.

Emily had ten minutes left and was now hot and sweating from working herself so hard. It was worth it though she thought to herself as she wrung Dani's dress, the last of the washing. Everything else was now hanging to dry. She was amazed she'd finished.

All four of the girls walked into the bathroom together, they were all now wearing beautiful dresses and heels. A lot of time had clearly spent by each of them doing their hair and makeup. Emily stood there, sweating all over, makeup had run down her face and her hair was matted and all over the place, it stuck to her hot, sticky skin.

"You finished!" Sophie exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh." Evelyn said, with no excitement in her voice. "Well done." She may have sounded disappointed, but it was nothing compared to how Dani looked.

"Should I be in a dress?" Emily asked, feeling very self conscious as she looked from girl to girl.

"No time." Sophie said. "You'll have to come like that."

"Naked?" OK, let me just wash and clean my face and sort myself out quickly." "No time." Evelyn said.

"Sorry." Sophie looked at her watch and stroked Emily's arm. "We've just been told we have to bring you right away."

Sophie and Beth both took Emily's arms and they walked her out of the room, linked at the elbows. The two girls chatted and gossiped either side of her as they marched through the corridors. Emily remained silent and nervous. There were more people about now, they walked past several groups of people one. A girl stopped to talk to Evelyn and Dani who had been walking behind, talking between themselves.

It wasn't long before they arrived at a beautiful dining room. It was like nowhere Emily had seen before. She looked around and saw a long, wooden dining table,. It had been set for eight people. Candles were lit and there were fresh white flowers in vases down the table. Emily was surprised to find that they were the only ones in the room. She looked around, there were voices coming from a door at the back of the room. She was sure that she could smell food coming from the same direction.

"This isn't where we normally have dinner." Sophie explained as she saw Emily gazing at its splendour. "It's only on special occasions that we get invited." Emily meandered around the walls, looking at all the trinkets as the other girls chatted amongst themselves whilst shadowing her around the room. There were portraits and sculptures, book and photographs on the walls. One thing in particular took Emily's notice. Straight across from the table was a very large landscape of Elmswood Academy. Taking a closer look, Emily saw it was dated 1884. It was amazing how it still resembled the Academy, as it appeared today. There were fewer and smaller building, but the landscape still remained, certain areas of trees had even gotten bigger.

Emily found a shelf full of small sculptures of women. They were all made from different stones but had clearly been done by the same person. There were collections and items from all over the world. Never had she seen so many beautiful things in one place.

"The contents of this room are meant to be worth millions." Sophie said. "Whenever a girl is graduates, several pieces are commissioned. Whenever a girl is sold it is a custom for the buyer to gift several items."

Everything in the room took on a new meaning as Emily looked at them again. So many items, so many girls. In this room alone there were more than you could count. The size of the Academy, its heritage and history, seemed much greater.

It was then that the main door swung open. In came three people; Matt, who Emily had met before, a woman in a tight black dress. Lastly through the door came Lili. Emily became aware that the other girls had stopped talking and seemed to be making an effort to stand up straight and push their breasts out. Without realising it Emily had done the same and mirrored the other four. Her naked breasts pushed out from her chest. It was then she felt completely ridiculous as the only naked person in the room, who also happened to look like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards.

"Hi girls." the woman said. She looked to be in her mid thirties but she was slim and her legs were very toned and slim. She had a slightly mature looking face that was the only clue to her age.

Each girl greeted her and, as Emily noticed, addressed her as 'Miss'.

"It's nice to see you again," She looked around the room at the girls, before turning to Emily. "My name is Samantha, but you should call me Miss." Emily gulped. She was not used to, or a fan of, formalities such as this. "Welcome to Elmswood," Samantha said. "You've already met my husband Matt. This is Lili." She said, unaware they had already met. If Emily had thought she completely in awe now. She defined seductive with all her features accentuated. Her dark eyes and long, exaggerated, eyelashes made her look dark and ethereal. She stood even taller, floated above in a dark and dirty purple dress that clung to her tightly.

"Nice to see you again," Lili said as she smiled at Emily. "You look amazing." Emily confessed, unaware at what she was saying. Everyone in the room looked at her. She blushed immediately and couldn't believe she had said that. She sounded like a sixteen year old with a crush. Giggling became audible from all around her. "Lili wouldn't normally come to these," Samantha explained, taking control of the conversation, to Emily's delight. "As you may have heard, the other new girl isn't settling in as seamlessly as you are. I'm sure she will be joining you all soon, and you will be back up to a six, but as there was a spare seat for tonight I decided to invite Lili along."

"I thought it would be nice to see you girls again, and meet you properly too." She said, turning to Emily. "I'll come to know you during your time here, so we might as well start early on. Plus it's a free meal, and the food here is incredible. That's the real reason I'm here really." She giggled.

They all took their seats, Matt and Samantha sat at the two ends of the table, with the rest of the girls sat in the middle. Emily found herself sandwiched between Lili and Sophie with Dani sat opposite her. Wine was poured for them all by a waitress who came in from the kitchen. She was dressed in a very short black skirt and revealing white blouse and was wearing thick, silver cuffs. They talked over the table. Emily spoke mostly of her life up to that point. How it was growing up in Scotland. She told them all how much she loved the Scottish Highlands and while she was very pleased to be at Elmswood, it was a wrench leaving home.

It wasn't long before the starters were brought through. There was a collection of things placed in the middle of the table and everyone began to take pieces of each for their plates. Delighted, Emily helped herself to a bit of everything and savoured each in turn. Her glass refilled itself as Emily from it freely.

As Emily was eating she felt something touch her leg. She looked at everyone around the table but they all looked busy with their food and conversation. She carried on, choosing to ignore it, but it wasn't long before she felt it again. Someone's foot was resting and rubbing on her knee and up the top of her thigh. She couldn't draw attention to it and did her best to pretend it wasn't there, she just carried on eating and speaking. The foot disappeared and Emily had just begun to think she had beaten the the person's game again when it struck the inside of her thigh, causing her to jump. Fortunately no one seemed to notice.

Emily looked up and this time saw Dani staring straight at her. The foot inched in towards her groin and her eyes whispered silent threats. Emily knew not to say anything. She held her gaze as she felt Dani's foot pushed against her pelvic bone, down over her clit, and onto the chair. Emily instinctively tilted her hips back. She felt Dani's big toe began probe at the opening to her cunt and in one fluid motion, push inside her. As soon as her toe entered Emily, Dani turned away and struck up a new conversation, completely ignoring what she was doing to Emily.

The meal went on, with everyone chatting and the main course was brought. Emily was asked many more questions by everyone and they all chatted as new flatmates. All meanwhile Dani fucked her with her toe and she felt the cushion beneath her beginning to get wet.

Dani relished making her squirm at inopportune moments. For the most part Emily did well to keep her cool. Only once did she not realise when someone was talking to her. It was Beth who from across the table had turned to her and said, "I know who you look like now, it was bothering me for ages." You look just like Emily Stone." Emily blushed, she'd heard that before. She was even pleased to admit to herself that there was a pretty good resemblance. She was slightly shorter and there were a few small things, but on the whole pretty similar.

They spoke of life at Elmswood, letting Emily know what she was in for. It was especially exciting for Emily to hear about time spent in the dorm. It sounded like quite a clique, but a lot of fun. She was anxious but excited to get to know them all properly. All except maybe Dani who was the only one who hand't said much to her over dinner. Not with words anyway, Emily still felt she knew her best of all

Dessert was promptly brought out after their main courses were finished. Lili turned to speak privately to Emily. "How have you found your first day?"

"Good. Very good, I think." Emily said. "I'm looking forward to settling in now and getting a bit of a routine." She made a sudden noticeable squirm as she finished talking. Dani had started pushing her toe in and out of her much faster.

"Are you ok?" Lili asked.

"Yea, sorry. I'm fine," Emily said nodding as she felt herself turn hot and began to concentrate on controlling her breathing.

"Yea, well, we ease you in a bit, as you know. It will take a while to feel fully at home here since you have so much to learn. It's a tough start, having to earn everything; clothes, furniture, privileges. You will get the hang of it very quickly and I'm sure the girls here will help you out," she said smiling. "And if you have any other problems feel free to come to me with them. Think of me as a kind of tutor. A tutor with privileges!" She said, more to herself, and giggled.