Emma's Pool Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers

"Oooooooohhhh my pussy is so wet for you," she said, baring her teeth and curling her lip in a ravenous sneer.

"I'll come back to you, Mrs.Thompson , but first..." I assured her, moving across to Carmen.

Carmen sat on the pool edge with her legs crossed, and hands planted on the pool deck at her sides. She was leaning slightly forward, her bulbous tits hanging alluringly between her arms, her cleavage long and deep. I stood in front of her, and looked into her auburn eyes. As usual, she was difficult to read. Would she finally allow me to become intimate with her? Did she want me to make the first move? Did she want me at all?

We stared at each other for an almost uncomfortably long time, the other women looking on in anticipation, but remaining silent. I heard birds singing, some wind in the trees, and the soft sound of the water lapping at the edge of the pool. My erection was hard and throbbing.

Finally, Carmen broke the silence. "Well? Is there something I can help you with?"

"Um... I thought ... erm, I mean it's really something I can help YOU with, really, Ms. Beaumont," I said, fumbling through my broken sentence.

"Oh? And what is that?" Carmen hadn't moved, still regarding me intensely.

I glanced over at the other women, who seemed to be enjoying my discomfort, smirking and stifling giggles.

"Well, I was hoping to... if you'd like, I want to... give you oral sex," I stammered.

"Is that so?"

She lifted her leg and traced her toes across my chest slowly. "You mean, you want to go down on me? To eat my pussy?" she said, almost innocently.

"Yes, Ms. Beaumont, I'd like that very much."

Her foot descended over my abs towards my groin, finally reaching the base of my cock. She rested the sole along the length of my rock hard cock. She lifted her other foot and pushed her toes against my scrotum from underneath. I shivered.

"I imagine you would," she replied, very slowly spreading her legs, as her feet slid up and over my hips to the small of my back.

She leaned back slightly, her fabulous breasts resting on her chest as she pulled me toward her. My eyes wandered down her sexy body to the strip of dark pubic hair above her bare slit. Her labia parted slightly, and I could see her excitement within: pink and wet.

Her feet moved up to my shoulders as I began to dip my head between her thighs. I inched closer to her cunt, smelling her sweet aroma in my nostrils as I felt my dick twitch. I looked back up into her eyes, and she into mine, as my lips came within inches of touching her hot pussy.

I looked back down to her sexy pussy, and just as I began to extend my tongue, I felt her hand on the top of my head, stopping me. I looked up, heartbroken.

"I know you want it. I know how badly you want to taste me, to fuck me. Can you smell it? Can you smell my wet pussy?" she taunted.

"Y-yes Ms. Beaumont, it smells so good. Please let me taste you. Let me eat your pussy," I begged.

She gripped my hair, stopping me as I attempted to push my face into her mound. She rolled back even more and spread her legs straight out to the sides, performing the splits. I saw her labia part, exposing her inner lips and the hood of her clit. Below, I saw her puckered anus. She was fully exposing herself to me, with my face so close I could smell her. I ached to suck on her clit and push my fingers inside her hot cunt.

I looked back to her face, desperation in my eyes. I breathed heavily on her exposed pussy, and I saw her expression falter, her taunting smirk fade as her lips parted and her brow creased. I saw her nipples become hard and extend from her areolas. I breathed on her pussy again and she very faintly trembled. She leaned forward again, bending her legs at the knees. I felt her foot come between us and touch my chest. Suddenly, she pushed my backwards hard, her leg extending as she released my hair. I splashed backwards in the water, sputtering. The women all laughed.

"Nice try, slave boy! Ooooh, that was such a tease!" squealed Helen, still rubbing her clit.

"Get your mouth back here, baby, us non-abstainers want another round of oral," commanded Gina, spreading her legs wide.

I looked at Carmen, smiling bitterly as I shook my head. She crossed her legs again and blew me a kiss. I sighed and returned to Gina's pussy.

I feasted on the women's cunts, taking turns licking, sucking, biting, and kissing their clits, pussy lips, and thighs. I was even asked to tongue their assholes. Michelle was reluctant at first, but after seeing how much enjoyment the other women got from it, she consented. Her anus was tight, and she flinched when I tongued it, but got used to it eventually, even rubbing her clit while I rimmed her.

"Oh my... I never thought I'd enjoy this, but it's... aaahhh... it's amazing!" she moaned.

"You mean you've never had your ass licked? And you've never had anal?" said Gina.

"N-no... no I haven't. But after this I'm willing to try."

"Like mother like daughter," laughed Helen.

Carmen watched the proceedings and played with herself discreetly, not spreading her legs, but stuffing her hand between them. I implored her to join her friends in the fun, but she sternly refused, although she did enjoy being a spectator.

"God, it's so hot watching you eat those wet pussies. Look at them all, spreading their legs for you, masturbating, waiting for their turn to have their cunts licked. Fuck, that turns me on..." mused Carmen, pinching her nipple.

After orally stimulating the four women for about 15 minutes, Gina spoke up. "If I don't get that dick in me soon, I'm going to fucking lose my mind."

I lifted my head from Michelle's pussy.

"I second that. Let's get some cock, ladies!" squealed Helen, getting to her feet.

All the women stood, their legs somewhat shaky from the oral.

"Get your sweet ass out of the pool, slave, and join us on the lawn," ordered Carmen, fetching some folded towels from the poolside table.

She spread them out on the lush grass next to the pool. "Lie down."

I lay on my back and watched the women approach me on all sides. My cock had lost some of its hardness in the journey between the pool and the lawn.

"Gina, wrap those lovely tits around his cock and get him nice and hard," Carmen said.

Gina grinned and bounded over to me, pushing my legs apart and kneeling between them. She tucked her hair behind her neck and leaned forward her tits swaying below her. She deftly grasped my cock and began sucking me off, her hand jerking me in time with her bobbing head. In moments, I was as hard as a diamond.

"Oh that dick's nice and hard now, isn't it?" said Gina, jerking it rapidly.

She put my cock head back in her mouth and planted her hands beside me, deep-throating me right down to my balls. Her eyes watered as she gagged on my huge cock, pulling back and spitting stringy saliva all over my shaft. She stroked me again, then clasped her boobs, placing them on either side of my penis and pushing my dick in between with her fingertips. She lifted her heavy bosoms up, then dropped them down on my throbbing member. She was obviously practiced at the tit-fuck, squeezing me firmly in her busty embrace as her breasts stroked me.

"Aaaaaahhhh..." I groaned as I watched my dick head pop out from her cleavage, then vanish back into the pillowy abyss as her hazel eyes watched me with bemusement.

"You like my titties, don't you baby? You like getting your dick fucked by my big, beautiful tits," said Gina in a husky voice.

"I fucking love your tits, Mrs. Thompson. I could fuck them all day," I replied, watching her breasts caress my meat.

Sadira knelt to my right and took my hand in hers, bringing it to her breast. I felt her hard nipple press against my palm as I squeezed her large, firm, melon. Although she had implants, they felt relatively natural, her soft flesh still spongy to the touch--the implants simply made them firmer and more shapely. I massaged her right boob, then the left, tracing my fingers across the cavernous cleft between them.

"I wasn't blessed with big natural breasts like these ladies, so I've had some help. What do you think, hun?" she asked me.

"I think you have an excellent surgeon, Mrs. Kashani. These tits are fabulous," I said truthfully, pinching her nipple. "Maybe I could fuck your tits next."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, darling," she said, smiling and looking at Gina pointedly.

"Alright Sadi, I get the message. He's all yours," conceded Gina, letting my cock fall to my stomach as she stood.

Sadira took her place between my legs and pushed my dick between her tits with her fingers. Her cleavage squeezed my penis much more firmly than Gina's spongy bosoms, and I moaned as Sadira began stroking her breasts up and down my shaft, tossing her hair to the side so she could watch my face.

"Aaaah shit, Mrs. Kashani... your tits are so firm... they're squeezing my dick so good," I said, watching her push her melons together around my cock, her white teeth gleaming as my meat stroked between her caramel breasts.

She giggled, then dipped her chin to put her lips over my cock head as it popped out from between her tits, sucking the tip with each thrust. Gina now knelt on my right, Michelle and Helen on my left. Their hands roamed over my body, stroking my abs, chest, shoulders, arms, and hair.

"You have such a nice, fit body, darling. There's not an ounce of fat on you, is there?" said Michelle, her fingertips trailing over my stomach to my hip and down my inner thigh.

"God, I know! He's so firm and lean... I haven't fucked a hot young chap like you since my high school days," added Helen, bending down and licking my chest.

Gina took my hand and put it between her legs. I stroked my fingers along her slit, feeling her wetness.

"Put your fingers inside me," she ordered, holding her tits aloft for me to ogle.

I slipped my middle and index fingers into her fuck hole, sliding in easily on her abundant juices. I pushed them deep inside her, curling them to feel the small rough patch of skin that was her g-spot. She closed her eyes and moaned, squeezing her tits and biting her lip. I began slowly finger fucking her sweet pussy, letting her lubrication drip down my hand.

"Wow, someone's quite horny. Your pussy is leaking all over my hand Mrs. Thompson."

"I know you like it, you dirty boy. Yes, keep stroking them in and out of me... just like that..." she said, her hips moving slightly to match my rhythm.

Seeing this, Michelle took my other hand and pulled it to her, pushing it against her sopping mound. I cupped her hot cunt briefly, before pushing my middle finger into her tight hole. She was just as wet as Gina, and she tipped her head back and sighed as my finger penetrated her, her hands squeezing the tops of her thighs.

"Ok Sadi, my turn!" Helen said quickly, jumping up and helping Sadia to her feet.

Sadi touched the top of her tits where my cock had been poking through. "I think he got a little pre-cum on me." She sucked her finger and hummed. "Mmmm, yes, I can taste his salty goo."

Helen dropped to her knees, bending over and dragging her big tits along the length of my shaft. She looked in my eyes as she did this, then picked up my cock and spat on it, stroking it rapidly.

"Carmen, spit on my tits. I want him to have a little of you on his prick while he fucks my titties," said Helen saucily.

Carmen, who was standing to the side, observing her friends, now knelt next to Helen and pulled her hair back. Helen sat up and stuck her chest out, her breasts bulging dramatically. Carmen looked at me as she cupped Helen's tits, pushing them together. She turned her head and spat a large gob of saliva directly into Helen's generous cleavage, then looked back at me as she rubbed Helen's tits together.

Helen looked down at her wet cleavage. "Mmmm, thanks honey," she said, bending down again and putting my dick against her chest between her melons.

She pushed her tits together, enveloping my throbbing member and eyed me sensually as she very slowly slid her gorgeous bust down onto my dick. My cock head emerged from between her breasts slick with her and Carmen's saliva. I moaned as I watched her bosom caress my shaft.

Helen laughed. "I think he likes it, Carmen. I can feel his fat cock throb in my cleavage."

"It feels incredible, Mrs. Miller. Please keep stroking Carmen's spit against my cock with your sexy tits," I begged.

Helen resumed her firm tit fuck, easing my cock between her massive tits almost painfully slowly as I enjoyed the warm wetness of her bosom around my shaft. I quickened the pace of my finger bang on Michelle and Gina.

"Put another one inside me, honey," said Michelle sweetly, stroking her abdomen with one and hand playing with her nipple with the other.

I pushed my ring finger in alongside my middle finger, watching Michelle's body twitch with the added stimulation. For a presumably experienced woman, her pussy was very tight.

"Aaaaahhh.. yes, push them inside me. Finger my hot pussy, baby," she moaned with approval.

Sadira knelt behind Michelle and put her arms around her, stroking her firm tummy and caressing her breasts. Michelle smiled and turned her head, reaching back to pull Sadi's head toward her, kissing her mouth while her hands explored her fit body.

"Ooh... I can feel your tits on my back, Sadi. Your nipples are nice and hard," giggled Michelle.

Gina was absorbed in my digital stimulation, bouncing her pussy on my hand and squeezing her tits. She looked lustily at Helen as she continued my tit fuck.

"Harder... finger fuck me harder..." moaned Gina, my hand now slick with her pussy juice.

Carmen watched the action in a state of dazed bliss. Her eyes were half-closed, her lips slightly parted. Her cheeks were deeply flushed and her hands stroked the tops of her thighs mechanically, as if to keep themselves busy. I watched her for a time, waiting for her to make eye contact with me. When she finally looked at me, I smiled and winked at her.

"Enjoying the show, Ms. Beaumont?" I said.

"Hmmm, let's see..."

She slipped her right hand between her legs for a moment, then withdrew them and leaned forward reaching out towards my face. She put her wet fingers on my lips and I took them into my mouth, tasting her musk and sucking them eagerly. It was the first time she had allowed me to sample her sweet pussy, albeit indirectly. She pulled them out and flashed me a devilish smile.

"Well, what do you think, honey?" she said sweetly.

"I think you're nice and wet watching all this hot action... and you taste incredible," I finished, licking my lips.

She slipped her fingers back between her legs and began rhythmically massaging her pussy, raising her other hand to caress one of her her enormous boobs.

"Fuck, that's hot," I grunted.

Michelle sighed deeply as Sadi and I pleasured her, then pushed my hand away from her cunt.

"Alright, honey, my turn with his cock," she insisted.

Helen stopped tit-fucking me and sat up, her breasts showing a red mark on the insides caused by the friction of my cock.

"Sure Michelle, but, um... you can't exactly... erm... " stammered Helen.

Michelle stood and moved Helen out of the way, kneeling between my legs and picking up my cock to stroke it firmly.

"What? Give him a tit wank? Thanks for pointing that out Helen," Michelle barked sarcastically.

Not waiting for Helen's reaction, she quickly bent over and sucked my dick head, still pumping my shaft. I moaned as Sadira spread her knees to give me access to her pussy. I inserted my fingers and went to work as she pushed her fake tits together and giggled.

"Ooooh yes... stick those fingers inside me."

Helen sat behind Carmen and put her hands on Carmen's waist. "Do you mind if I have a feel?" she asked.

"I'm all yours, Helen," Carmen acquiesced.

Helen's hands quickly found Carmen's busty assets and began groping them as Helen kissed her neck. Gina was still bouncing on my fingers and slapped her tits as she moaned.

"Put another finger in my pussy, baby," she commanded.

I pushed my index finger in with the rest and stuffed them deep into Gina's sloppy cunt.

"AAaaaaahhh fuck yes! God that feels fucking good. Get me nice and ready for your fat cock!"

Michelle raised her head and looked at me to see that I was enjoying her blowjob. I smiled and nodded my approval. She moved her body up and began tickling her nipple with my cock head. She traced circles around it, then poked it, pushing my cock into her soft tit flesh. She repeated the process on the other breast, stroking and squeezing my length, milking more pre-cum from my penis. She rubbed her hard nipple on the underside of my dick head and I felt a jolt of pleasure travel through my body.

"Ohhh shit, Mrs. Ryan... that's really good. Oh fuck...." I said, squirming as I watched my cock press into her breast.

"Mmmm... see? I can use my tits to make your dick feel good too. There's more to breast-play than just tit fucking," she said, pleased with herself.

"Very true, Mrs. Ryan," I agreed, watching her squeeze her breast and push her nipple against my urethra.

A few minutes passed as we continued our orgy.

Gina spoke. "Fuck, I can't take it anymore... I need to fuck him!"

She pushed my fingers out of her cunt and stood, then helped Michelle to her feet, moving her out of the way.

"Why does she get to go first?" whinged Helen.

"Yeah, I was just getting ready to mount him," said Michelle, her hands on her hips, her tits glistening with her spit and my pre-cum.

"It's ok, ladies, you'll all get your chance. I promise," I said reassuringly.

Gina squatted above me and picked up my cock, rubbing it vigorously against her sopping cunt lips, coating my head in her abundant pussy juices. Steadying herself, she placed my cock head at her opening and eased her cunt onto me. I moaned as I watched my cock slide into her hot pussy. She took me about halfway, then moved her hand to my stomach and began riding me, her feet planted beside me, her knees bent. Her huge tits hung between her arms, and began to bob and sway as she picked up momentum, taking me deeper.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh fuck! Fuck yes! That's the cock I needed! Yeah, watch me ride your big dick, slave," Gina snarled as she took me inside her.

Her pussy accommodated me well, and soon I felt her warm wetness drip down onto my balls. She rode me like an expert, her movements brisk, but smooth and controlled, never letting me slip from her vaginal embrace, but not taking me balls-deep. Her pussy muscles milked my member effectively, and I enjoyed the view of her jiggling titties set in motion by her bobbing rhythm.

"Mrs. Thompson... aaaagh... you sure know how to ride a cock," I groaned.

"You're goddamn right I do. Uuuuuhhnn... I've had plenty of practice, honey."

"Not with a cock this big, I bet!" exclaimed Sadi, who was watching my shaft vanish into Gina's snatch as I continued to finger her wet pussy.

Helen had taken Gina's spot at my side, and I was now dipping my fingers into her bald cunt. Carmen subtly fingered herself as she watched Gina ride me, and Michelle had knelt beside my head. She bent down and kissed me, then offered her tit to me so I could suck her nipple.

"Oooouuu, take that dick, baby!" screeched Helen,

"Ooooohhh shit... girls, you won't believe how good this feels!" groaned Gina, losing herself in the pleasure.

"Oh yes we will!" said Sadi, as she bent down to kiss me.

She sat up quickly and stood, moving over behind Gina. "Ok honey, move that big ass so I can have some sweet, young, cock."

Gina rode me a couple more times, then sighed and reluctantly withdrew my slick member from her velvety hole. She stood up, cupping her hand over her vagina and probing it with her middle fingers, as if testing how much I had stretched her. Carmen grabbed Gina's leg and pulled her towards her. She kept her eyes on me until she was sure I was watching, then turned her head as Gina brought her crotch to Carmen's face. Carmen licked a wide, long swath over Gina's pink pussy lips, then looked back at me as she licked her wet lips suggestively. She then dipped her fingers into Gina's pussy and withdrew them, soaked in her juices, only to suck them clean.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers