Emma's Pool Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"Can you taste him in me?" asked Gina, stroking Carmen's hair.

"Yes, I can sweetie. You both taste divine."

Gina knelt next to Carmen and they kissed passionately. Meanwhile, Sadi had squatted above me and was fumbling with my slick cock.

"God, you got him so wet, Gina. I can barely get a grip on his fat shaft!" she said, her small fingers finally gaining purchase on my penis.

She pointed it up and looked me in the eyes as she rubbed my dick head across her labia, then lowered herself onto me. I felt my cock head slip on her sopping, smooth, bare cunt lips and smack down onto my stomach.

"Ooh!" exclaimed Sadira.

"You're going to have to hold him steady, hun. His dick isn't just going to slide in... you have to force it in," said Gina. "Here."

She leaned over and reached behind Sadi's sweet ass, picking my cock up and holding it firmly at the base. Sadi got her pussy in position on the tip of my penis, then looked at me again as she let her weight descend upon me. Her mouth opened and her brow creased as I felt her tight hole resist me for a moment. She continued the pressure as Gina held me steady, and, with a sudden slipping of skin-on-skin, I popped into her cunt.

"Oooh!" Sadi squeaked loudly.

Gina laughed and squeezed my shaft hard. Sadi squealed again, then giggled.

"Oh wow... this is a fucking big dick... Squeeze him again, Gina, I want to feel his cock stretch my pussy."

Gina did as she was asked, and Sadi's eyes rolled as my cock expanded in her tight opening. She breathed hard, then put her hands on my stomach and lowered herself, taking me slowly into her tight pussy. I slid in as I felt her adjust to my size, and she took me all the way to Gina's hand.

"Ok honey, you can move your hand now," said Sadi.

Gina released me and cuddled up to Carmen again as they watched Sadi repeatedly rise and descend on my engorged manhood. She was tighter than Gina, and my body tingled as she increased her pace. Her perfectly round tits were squeezed between her arms, and her long, black hair fell in unruly strands over her bulging cleavage. I put my fingers, which had been inside her cunt only moments before, into my mouth and tasted her as she rode me.

"You taste lovely, Mrs. Kashani," I said. "And you have a wonderfully tight pussy."

"Oh, why thank you, darling... is it... tighter than my daughter's?" she asked hesitantly.

Her friends laughed.

"Don't spoil it, Sadi, just enjoy his big cock. I don't think any of us are as tight as when we were teenagers," chuckled Helen.

She looked about, embarrassed, then looked back at me, seemingly expecting a response.

"You really want to know how tight your daughter's pussy is?" I asked.

Sadi bit her lip and rode me faster, apparently aroused by our conversation. She nodded quickly.

"It was very tight. Yes, tighter than yours, Mrs. Kashani."

Sadira moaned and dug her nails into my stomach.

"All your daughters' pussies were tight. Just like teen pussy should be," I continued, getting into it.

"But Mrs. Kashani... you know what really felt good?"

Her lips trembled as she took me deeper, her tight pussy clenching my shaft.

"W-what...what did you do with my sweet, young daughter?" she whimpered.

"What really felt good was when I fucked her in the ass."

Sadi cried out as I spoke the words, but it was in pure pleasure. "You said... aaahhh... that she liked it. My innocent, teenage daughter... taking this big fat dick... in her bottom... oooohhh!"

"She loved it. And so did I. Her ass is so fucking hot... just like yours."

"Oh fuck yes... aaaaahhhnn... do you want to fuck me in my ass too?" she asked, moaning and tossing her hair as she bounced on my cock.

I felt my penis surge and tingle with the thought of giving Sadira's sweet backside some hard anal.

"God yes, Mrs. Kashani. I'd love to fuck your asshole," I grunted.

She smiled and reached up to squeeze one of her tits. "Mmmmmm yeah... I love this dirty talk while I ride your hot dick. Oh shit, you're going so deep in me..."

Helen was the next to stand up and demand her turn.

"Get off his cock and let me ride it, Sadi. I'm so horny I could fuck a vegetable."

Sadi reluctantly squeezed my dick from her wet pussy, spreading her lips so we could see her hole gape slightly.

"Wow... you really stretched me, honey," she giggled, standing up and moving over next to Michelle.

Helen wasted no time, squatting above my dick as she positioned it at her opening. She eased herself down onto it and I pushed into her hot cunt. She sighed deeply as she took me inside her. Her eyes widened as she neared the base of my hard column.

"Oh wow... this really is a big cock..." she mused, stopping just short of taking my full length.

Helen put her hands on my stomach and pushed herself up, watching my dick slide out of her bald cunt. She let it come out nearly all the way--my glans visible at her pussy lips. She lowered her hips and took me back inside her hot snatch, more quickly this time. She began a quick rhythm, watching my dick penetrate her sweet pussy.

"Do you like watching your pussy take my big cock, Mrs. Thompson?" I said.

She looked up to me, her cheeks bright red, her blonde hair falling in wet strands around her face.

"It's beautiful... your thick, wet member splitting my pussy lips... going so fucking deep.... oooohhhhh..." she moaned.

She put her hands on her knees and let her tits bounce and jiggle as she rode my cock. Michelle had watched the action silently, touching her pussy and fondling her tits. Now she straddled my face and offered her cute cunt to me, facing Helen so she could still watch the action. Sadi knelt next to me, kneading her breasts. Gina had sat behind Carmen and kissed her while she felt up Carmen's tits. Carmen leaned back against her and sat on her bum, spreading her legs wide for me to see. She exposed her pussy, spreading her labia with her fingers to tease me. I lifted my head and began tonguing Michelle's pussy, tasting her juices as Helen groaned.

"Oh Helen... he's just as good at oral as you!" exclaimed Michelle.

"Aaahh... just wait 'till you get his dick in you... it's fucking incredible!" replied Helen.

"Mmmmm... you look so hot... taking his cock so deep... uuuuhhnn... and your tits are bouncing all over the place!' giggled Michelle.

I licked her clit as Helen fucked me. I could hear moans and sighs as the other women pleasured themselves. A few minutes passed before Michelle stood, leaving her moistness on my lips and chin.

"I've got to have it, Helen. I can't wait any longer!" pleaded Michelle.

Helen stood and ran her hands over her body, sighing. "Enjoy it, honey."

Michelle knelt between my legs and dipped her head down, licking my cock from balls to head. She sucked the tip into her mouth and gobbled it eagerly.

"Looks like Mrs. Ryan has developed a taste for pussy," I said.

Helen laughed. "It looks that way. Do I taste good on his cock, Michelle?"

Michelle sat up and licked her lips. "Yes, Helen, you taste amazing. It's making me so horny, sucking your pussy juice off his hard cock."

She imitated her friends and squatted above my dick, holding it upright with her arm behind her, her chest pushed out, her nipples rock hard. She looked into the sky at nothing in particular as she placed my dick head against her labia. She descended slowly as her pussy lips parted around my tip. I saw her small, hard clit become exposed as my girth spread her lips further.

"Aaaaaahhhh...." she moaned as she attempted to push my cock inside her.

There was resistance, more than when I penetrated Sadira. I groaned as I felt her weight increase on my member.

"Oh god, you're so big... you're so fucking big..." she whispered as her eyes fluttered and her brow creased.

"Just relax, Mrs. Ryan, let me inside you... I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock," I said to her.

"Oh yes baby, I want your cock inside me... I want to fuck you so bad..." she said in a high-pitched voice as I felt the pressure build on my penis.

It was on the verge of becoming painful when, with a sharp cry from Michelle, my dick head popped into her pussy. I moaned as I felt her pussy clench me tightly.

"Goddamn, that's a tight pussy, Mrs. Ryan..." I groaned.

"Ahhh... I h-have to admit... it's been a while... since I've had a cock in me," she admitted as she squatted, poised on the tip of my penis, my veins standing out sharply on my shaft and vanishing beneath her small labia.

"I'm not complaining... aaahhh..." I sighed as she slid me deeper.

Her fingers still squeezed my shaft, stabilising it as she forced another inch inside her. She began breathing quickly between her pursed lips, her chest rising and falling. She winced as she eased another inch into her tight cunt. I felt my balls tingle with excitement, and was afraid I would lose control.

"Oh shit... I am so close to cumming inside you, Mrs. Ryan..." I said.

"No... wait... please... " she replied, pausing with half my length still exposed below her sweet cunt.

"Don't you dare cum! You're going to fuck us all to orgasm first... then we MAY give you permission to blow your load," Gina barked insistently, holding her finger up as a warning gesture.

"Here, finger my pussy again, honey. Distract yourself," suggested Sadi, shuffling closer to me and spreading her knees.

I sucked my fingers, then pushed them inside Sadira's hot box as she pushed her tits together.

"Mmmmm... yes.. rub my clit with your thumb," she moaned.

I did as she asked, then looked over to Gina and Carmen. Gina was now reaching around Carmen's waist, stuffing her fingers into her pussy as Carmen leaned back and put her arms on the ground next to her. All the women were watching Michelle struggle to take me into her tight depths.

Michelle looked at me, then held her breath and descended onto me, crying out loudly as she took another few inches. She stopped and released my dick, putting her hands on my stomach and panting.

"Is that ok? Are you still about to cum?" she asked innocently.

"N-no... I think it's ok... you can ride me."

She smiled weakly, mustering the courage to begin fucking my cock. She took a deep breath, then raised her body. My penis emerged from her pussy as it pulled at my skin. When she was at the apex, she descended again, her labia pulling inward as my thick cock forced its way inside her. She stifled a cry as she repeated the movements. I bit my tongue and focused on fingering Sadi so I wouldn't blow my load, and soon Michelle's cunt adjusted to my size. Her abundant wetness lubricated her pussy and my cock, and before long she had developed a good rhythm, bobbing her pussy on my throbbing member. We both moaned, overcome by the pleasure. I watched her tits jiggle, with a shallow line of her cleavage showing between them.

"Ooooohhh goooooooooddd..." she groaned loudly, closing her eyes and tilting her head back.

Her red hair flew around her neck and shoulders as her nails dig into my abs.

She continued her ecstatic moaning. "Oh baby, I love your cock... it's filling me up inside..."

"Wow. Michelle's having the fuck of her life, here," commented Helen as she knelt next to Sadira.

"Good for her. I think she needed a good shag," added Gina.

Helen leaned down and began sucking on one of Sadira's tits as Carmen used her fingertips to massage her clit while Gina continued to finger fuck her pussy. I savoured the feeling of Michelle's blissfully tight twat as it slid up and down my column, massaging it with her internal muscular contractions. She looked so sexy--her slowly drying, tangled red locks tumbling around her face, her emerald green eyes burning with lust, her red lips pouting, her firm, creamy breasts wiggling like jelly, her swollen clit peeking out from the deeply flushed pink folds of her cute little pussy as she rode my cock with wild abandon.

At times I was forced to focus elsewhere so I wouldn't lose control and ejaculate into Michelle's sweet box, but everywhere I looked I saw hot, mature women pleasuring themselves and each other. Eventually I resorted to closing my eyes and biting my tongue until I regained control.

"Alright honey, I think you've ridden him enough. Let me go again before he shoots his wad," said Gina crassly.

She stood, and Carmen held out her hand. "Help me up, sweetie."

Gina helped Carmen to her feet as Michelle had one final bounce on my cock, taking it deep and squeaking as my dick head probed her depths. Carmen twisted her hair together and put it over her shoulder as Gina approached Michelle from behind, hooking her hands in Michelle's armpits and lifting her. Michelle rose shakily to her feet as my cock slapped down on my stomach. It was soaked in her pussy juice and ached from the squeezing it had received. Michelle teetered off to the side as Gina licked her fingers and rubbed her cunt in anticipation of another fucking from my cock.

Carmen stood next to Gina and looked down at me. "You're having the time of your life, aren't you, you dirty pervert?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded, a stupid grin on my face.

"Do you want to get fucked some more?" she asked, crossing her arms under her breasts.

"Yes please, Ms. Beaumont."

"'Yes' what? Tell me what you want."

"I would like to fuck your beautiful friends' pussies some more, Ms. Beaumont."

"And are you going to be a good boy and make them all cum on your cock?"

"Yes, I'll try not to cum before I've made them all orgasm."

"You'll have to do better than try, I'm afraid, or this party is over."

"Ok... I'm going to make every one of your sexy friends cum on my cock before I ejaculate... I promise."

"That's better," said Carmen, seeming satisfied. "Gina, why don't you ride him reverse-cowgirl style. That way he can look at your big ass while you fuck him."

Gina turned around and bent over, straddling my legs and looking between her legs at me. Her heavy tits hanging down, almost obscuring her face. She put her hands on her buttocks and spread them, giving me a lovely view of her wet pussy and exposed anus.

"You like that, slave? You want my big ass on your cock?" she teased.

"Yes Mrs. Thompson. I want to watch your big ass shake as you fuck me."

She laughed and bent her knees, squatting down above me.

"Hold your big cock up for me so I can sit my pussy on it."

With my free hand, I propped up my dick, aiming it at Gina's big ass. She spread her pussy lips with her fingers and sat on my swollen head, taking it inside her twat with little resistance. She was still soaked, and took me deep, moaning. She put her hands on my thighs and rode me, picking up the pace as her big ass wobbled on top of my penis. Her buttocks separated and came together with each thrust, her asshole winking at me.

"Spank my ass, slave!" commanded Gina, turning her head and snarling at me.

I raised my open hand and smacked her left, then her right ass cheeks. They rippled with the impact, and two loud 'slaps' echoed through Carmen's back yard.

"Fuck yes! Oooohhh watch me take that dick, you pervert..." she growled as she pumped her plump bottom on my cock.

I smacked her ass again, then grabbed and handful of juicy buttock, squeezing it and feeling it wiggle as Gina's wild ride continued. Helen popped Sadi's tit from her mouth and stood, coming over to my left side. She knelt on the towel, going down on all fours, her head facing Gina's ass; it was like a 69, but with her body next to mine, rather than on top. Helen looked at me, her huge tits hanging below her.

"Finger me from behind, baby," she said, widening her kneeling stance.

I groped her tit briefly before running my hand down her side to her bottom. Her ass was not as big as Gina's, but it was soft and round. I squeezed her cheek and playfully spanked it. She giggled. My fingers traced a path down her ass crack, over her anus, and found her smooth, wet mound. I rubbed her clit rapidly, hearing the wetness of her labia as my fingers rubbed against them.

Meanwhile, Sadira imitated Helen's position on my right side, and I felt up her ass. It was curvy and round, but more firm and toned than Gina and Helen's bottoms. I spanked her, then used my wet fingers to trace wet circles around and over her anus.

"Oh you dirty boy! He's touching my asshole, girls!" exclaimed Sadira, sounding excited rather than offended.

"You like it, don't you? Does Mr. Kashani like to fuck your ass?" I asked her, pushing my middle finger against her tight rosebud.

"Oh no, honey, he's too much of a traditional man. He would never dream of giving me anal. That's what my toys are for," she replied matter-of-factly.

"I guess Aysha gets her love of anal from you, then. Like mother like daughter," I chuckled.

"Shut up and finger my asshole, you cheeky boy!" chided Sadira, but she did it with a smile on her face.

I pushed my middle finger into her bottom, sliding it in to the knuckle. Sadi moaned and reached underneath her to rub her clit. I slipped two fingers into Helen's pussy and finger-banged her hard. Michelle had finally recovered her composure, and put her arm around Carmen's waist as they watched Gina get fucked. Her other hand wandered up Carmen's tummy to her fantastic rack, caressing her breasts as she leaned in to kiss Carmen's neck. Carmen closed her eyes and stroked her finger along her slit as Michelle's head dropped to her chest, her tongue tracing circles around Carmen's nipple.

The women rotated positions around me like doing a circuit class as the gym. One woman would ride my cock reverse-cowgirl while two others went on all fours on either side of me while I fingered their pussies. The odd one out either made out with Carmen, who remained standing next to the woman riding me, or sat on my face, making me eat her pussy. I restrained myself as best I could as they used me as their fuck toy. My cock and balls throbbed, aching for release. My arms were tired from the finger-banging, and my mouth, cheeks, and chin were covered in the abundant juices of four horny mature women.

I pulled my face back from Helen's bare pussy, licking her moistness from my lips, and took a deep breath.

"My god, ladies... aaahhhh... are any of you going to cum? I don't know how much longer I can last..."

Carmen smiled as she cradled her tits in her arm, her other hand still busy between her legs. I could see trails of pussy juice running down her inner thighs. She looked at Gina, who was riding my cock hard, her ass slamming against my groin as she took my entire length inside her.

"Gina, honey... are you going to be long? I think our toy boy is getting worn out."

Gina panted as she looked up at Carmen, not stopping her bouncing ass.

"He would have... made me cum... ages ago... if I didn't have to share..." she said between breaths.

"He's all yours now, sweetheart. Cum all over his cock," said Carmen, pinching her nipple as she spoke.

"Oh fuck yeah... you ready for me to cum on your dick? Are you watching?" moaned Gina over her shoulder.

"Yes Mrs. Thompson. I want to see your pussy cum."

Helen sat back so I had an unobstructed view of Gina's big ass pounding my cock. The slapping of her buttocks against my groin was loud, and her pace quickened as her bottom became a blur of pink, jiggling flesh. I clenched my jaw as Gina emitted high-pitched cries with each thrust, building towards her climax.

"Do it, honey! Cum for us!" cried Helen, watching Gina's arse bounce like a basketball on my dick.

Finally, Gina screamed aloud and dug her nails into my thighs. She dropped her weight on me, slipping to her knees as my cock drove into her clenching vaginal depths. Her ass quivered on my loins as she came hard, squeezing my cock deep inside her. I watched her body shake as she moaned, and the other women cheered her on as if she had won gold at the sex Olympics.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers