Emma's Pool Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,633 Followers

"Wooo! Yes, Gina, good girl!" cried Sadira, my fingers deep in her twat.

"Look at that arse shake!" exclaimed Michelle as I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

Carmen rubbed her pussy fast, getting off on her friend's pleasure.

"Oooooohhhh my fucking gooooood!" groaned Gina, tossing her head back, her body still trembling.

I could feel pulses of spasmodic contractions against my shaft as Gina's ass quivered on top of me. I bit my tongue again, trying to ignore the tingle in my groin. Gradually, her body relaxed and her vaginal convulsions subsided, and she raised her ass slowly off my cock. Her cum had leaked all over my groin, and I could see its wetness on her pussy lips and ass cheeks. My soaked cock slapped back onto my stomach as Gina's pussy relinquished its hold. She leaned over and lay her tits and face on my legs, reaching back to spread her voluptuous ass cheeks. Her pussy was gaped, and her asshole looked tight and inviting. I had a strong urge to fuck it.

"Look at me, baby. Look how much you made me cum," Gina breathed as I admired the pussy juice coating her ass, pussy, and thighs. "God, I've been waiting a long time for that."

"Only a couple hours, really," noted Helen.

"Oh no. I've met him before. I wanted to fuck him the minute I laid eyes on him," corrected Gina.

She gently touched her asshole and pussy lips, jumping slightly as her fingers grazed her clit. She stood up with Carmen's help, and Sadira quickly leaned over me and put my wet cock in her mouth. I admired her bulging tits as her head bobbed on my erection, sucking up Gina's cum. Gina reclined to my right, her head facing my feet, her tits stacked, her knee up so I could continued to admire her pussy, which was red from pounding my cock.

Having cleaned most of Gina's cum from my dick, Sadira stood and squatted over my cock. Gina held it up and stroked the head over Sadi's wet cunt, before Sadi pushed down, forcing my cock into her tight hole. Her toned, brown ass looked sexy as fuck as she curved her back, exposing her cock-impaled pussy. The pink flesh of my shaft contrasted nicely with her light brown skin, and I caressed her perfect buttocks with my free hand.

Her technique was different from Gina's; she was not as aggressive, and did not take my entire length into her. She supported her torso using her arms, and spread her knees wide, then, using the small of her back, pivoted it like a hinge, taking about 4 inches of my cock into her with quick, controlled thrusts. She paused after every thrust, holding just the tip of my cock inside her, allowing me to soak in the view of her glorious bottom, before bobbing it rapidly down, then back up my shaft. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiling cheekily, knowing the sexual torture she was putting me through.

After a particularly long pause, her fuck hole constricting around the tip of my head, I became impatient, and pushed my cock up into her using my hips. Her butt cheeks jiggled, and she cried out, then dismounted, letting my dick spring back to my stomach. She turned her body, her tit becoming visible beside her arm.

She spoke, glowering at me. "Now sweetheart, you don't think YOU'RE in control here, do you? I'll fuck you however I like, and you'll let me. And right now, I'm going to give your cock a nice tease before I cum on it. Understand?"

I sighed. "Yes Mrs. Kashani. I'm sorry."

"That's better."

"But may I at least touch your sexy ass a little... and maybe play with your asshole?"

"Oh you saucy thing! I suppose that's alright. I do love a bit of anal play while I'm getting fucked," she said, as once again Gina pushed my penis back between Sadi's hot, wet, smooth labia.

She bounced her beautiful bottom on my aching cock for several minutes, watching me over her shoulder nearly the whole time. I ran my hand over the curves of her behind, sometimes squeezing or spanking it. Whenever she paused atop my dick, I would pull her buttock to the side to admire her puckered anus, or run my fingertips over her tight sphincter. She moaned softly as we fucked, becoming louder and shriller as the minutes wore on. Because of her method, I was able to control myself quite well.

Once she was at her most aroused, she began to speed her rhythm, maintaining the tight control, but not pausing anymore, fucking me evenly and briskly.

"Oh fuck Mrs. Kashani, you're fucking me so good... god, I could cum inside you right now..." I grunted.

"B-but you won't... I know you won't, baby... just let me... aaahhhh... ooohhhh... just let my pussy cum on your big cock!"

Her brow creased in her ecstasy, and I could see her imminent orgasm in her dark, desperate eyes. Her caramel ass was a blur now as her pussy worked the top few inches of my dick, massaging the head with her vaginal contractions. I bit my tongue, but felt I was losing control. As Sadira screamed, her orgasm finally gripping her, Helen must have notice mine was approaching as well, because she leaned over me and pinched my nipples hard between her fingers, her heavy breasts swaying above my face.

"Aaah!" I cried out, but the pain brought me back to earth, and I was able to suppress my ejaculation.

"Oh god yes, oh god fuck yeeeeeeeaaaahhhh!" Sadi screamed, her ass had stopped bouncing on my cock, and came to rest with my dick about halfway inside her.

I pulled my fingers from Michelle's cunt and gripped Sadi's buttocks as they shook, her climax overwhelming her. I spread her cheeks and pushed my thumb against her anus, popping it inside to the first knuckle. This caused another powerful orgasmic wave, her pussy clenching and unclenching rapidly on my penis. I saw some milky cream around her distended labia, and watched as it slowly dripped down my rock hard shaft.

"Oh Sadi, you're creaming all over his dick!" exclaimed Helen, finally releasing my nipples and running her hands over my chest.

Michelle was running her hand over Sadi's buttock, caressing it. She then put her hand on my stomach and slid it down to my cock, her fingertips tickling the base. She used two fingers and swabbed a gob of Sadira's creamy cum from my cock, admiring it briefly before tossing her hair and looking over her shoulder at me. She brought her gooey fingers to her mouth and put them inside, sucking the cum and pulling them out clean. She ran them over her pursed red lips and sighed.

"Her cum tastes very good. I think you should try some," she said, smiling.

Michelle sat up and put one hand on Sadi's buttock. With the other she cupped Sadi's impaled pussy, her fingers on either side of my cock. She eased Sadira upward, my penis slowly sliding out of her hot cunt. Michelle was gathering the cream in her hand as I slid out of Sadi. Finally, my cock popped free, and Michelle closed her fingers over Sadi's hole. Sadi put her face on my legs and raised her ass as Michelle meticulously collected the creamy cum that oozed from Sadi's ravaged hole. Satisfied she had got most of it, she turned towards me and leaned over. S

"Open wide," she said, as she tipped her palm and let the cum drip off her fingers into my open mouth.

I savoured the slightly acidic, tangy flavour of Sadira's female ejaculate. Michelle giggled as I licked my lips, then she licked her hand clean.

"My turn," she said.

Sadira rolled off me and lay along my side, as Gina was, her head facing my feet. Michelle straddled my legs and squatted, wasting no time in positioning my cock at her sweet folds. She guided me inside, holding the top of my cock firmly so it would not spring away from her tight opening. I felt the pressure build as she tried to force me inside. I did not pop in like the first time, but eased slowly inside, inch by inch, until her pussy was clenching about 7 inches of my dick.

"Oh my goodness... I'm still so tight, even after you've fucked me," she moaned, removing her hand from my member and putting it on my leg.

She raised and lowered her perfect ass on my hard column, moving at a slower pace, but taking me deep. Sadi's cum was now being washed away by Michelle's abundant vaginal lubrication as she rode me, emitting high-pitched moans. Her tightness drove me wild, and I wondered how on earth I would be able to hold out when she came.

She must have heard my desperate grunts, and said, "Oh honey, am I making you want to cum? Hold my ass, baby, control my rhythm. Oooohhh... it won't take me long... oh yes, like that... fuck me like that.. right there... aaaahhhhnnn... right there baby..."

I guided her rhythm with both hands gripping her firm buttocks, maintaining a steady pace. I could hear the wet sound of my penetration as her pussy continued to leak all over my dick and balls. I was thankful that I could control the tempo and enjoyed watching her small asshole bob up and down. She was right: within moments, she lost control.

"Aaaaaahhhh yeaaaaahhhh!!! I'm going to cum, darling... I'm going to cum so hard on your big cock! Ooooooouuuuuuuuu!" she screamed, tossing her flaming red hair and howling into the mid-afternoon summer air.

She continued to ride me as she came, her pussy spasming in short, sharp bursts. She took me deep with each stroke, crying out when I reached my deepest point within her. Suddenly, her body went rigid, and she raised herself perching just above the tip of my cock.

"Of fuck!!" she cried.

I moved my hand down and held my dick in place, pointing up at her womanhood. Her pussy freely dripped a good quantity of warm, clear cum over my penis as her body trembled and she let out a long, tortured moan. The pussy juice slowed to a trickle, and eventually a drip. I could feel it run over my fingers and my balls, and it pooled at the base of my member.

Michelle tried to stand up, but collapsed against Carmen's legs, holding on to her upper thigh so she would not fall over. Carmen looked down at her with envy, desire, lust, her fingers still rubbing her clit.

"He nearly made you squirt, Michelle," she said.

"Yes.... yes, he did... that's never happened before..." she said, panting breathlessly, her eyes regarding me with wonder.

Helen spoke up. "Yes, that's very nice for you, but it's my turn to cum on that beautiful cock."

She threw herself over me to take the 69 position, taking my cock into her mouth and jerking it aggressively. I admired her wet pussy lips for a moment, then drove my tongue into her slit, tongue-fucking her has hard and deep as I could.

"Oh yeah, that's a lot of pussy cum," she said, slurping at my balls.

She hopped up and straddled me reverse-cowgirl as the others had, and fed my aching cock into her smooth cunt. She held it with a few inches in side, then turned her head to look at me.

"Fuck my pussy hard, and don't stop until I cum," she growled, then put her hands on my knees, preparing herself for the penile onslaught.

I took a deep breath, and squeezed Helen's full ass. I used my hips to push most of my cock inside her, enjoying her warmth after Michelle's cum had cooled on my dick. I went slowly at first, allowing Helen to adjust to my size, then began to speed my rhythm.

"That's it, baby, fuck me fast and hard... ooohhhhh yesssss...." she moaned.

I sped up again, thrusting more of my penis inside her. I could feel her pussy muscles work with my rhythm, squeezing as I pulled out, and relaxing as I pushed in. Her vaginal control was astounding.

I fucked her harder.

"Aaaaah shit! Oh fuck that's deep!" she screamed.

I was thrusting my cock nearly all the way into her soft pussy. My pace was rapid and aggressive, but even.

"Ooooooh god! Your balls are hitting my clit baby! Yeeeeaaahhh! Get that pussy!" Helen cried, her voice cracking with excitement.

I pounded her pussy hard, finally going balls-deep into her wet snatch, my hips slapping against her ass, making it jiggle.

"AAaaaahhh god, that's it... yeah yeah yeah! Oooooh shit, here I come!" she screamed, her nails digging into my thighs.

I kept pounding her cunt as her body went rigid, and her screaming stopped. I felt her pussy undulate wildly along my shaft as I penetrated her repeatedly. I bit my tongue again as I thrust up into her quivering twat. She finally released the breath she was holding with a low, guttural moan, her legs shaking. I gradually slowed my pace, but still poked my dick deep in to her pussy. She shook with every thrust, barking out short cries of pleasure.

Finally, she fell forward and I slipped from her soft hole. I sat up and looked around me. Sadira and Carmen were gently stroking their slits, and Michelle was still clinging to Carmen's leg. Helen's ass was in the air, her pussy gaped wide by my girth, her womanly folds glistening with her cum. I was breathing hard, feeling worn, but still dying for release. I could taste blood in my mouth from when I had bit my tongue. I was sweating, a few sunbeams falling across my body as they shone through the trees above. My cock was pink, veins standing out, throbbing, and soaked in four women's pussy juices.

"Is... that everyone?" I said, panting.

No one answered, but the glow in their faces told me that they were all satisfied. Carmen smiled at me and put her finger in her mouth, tasting herself.

"I'm very proud of you, honey. There aren't many men who could have brought four women to orgasm without blowing their load. Look at them: you seem to have done a very good job."

I looked again at the flushed faces and chests, the tangled hair, the wet pussies and thighs, the parted lips and sleepy eyes.

"I'm happy to have served you and your friends so well, Ms. Beaumont," I replied proudly, still breathing heavily.

"I suppose it's time for your reward," Carmen said, and walked to my side, offering me her hand.

I took it and she helped me to my feet. My cock had lost none of its turgidity, and it swayed back an forth in front of me like a compass needle.

"Ladies, arrange yourselves on the ground, your heads all in the center," commanded Carmen, still holding my hand between both of hers.

Gina lay on her back to my right, her leg touching mine. Sadira did the same on my left. Helen and Michelle arranged themselves on the other side, their feet facing away from me. They put their heads on each others' shoulders, ensuring that they were as close together as possible. I looked at their breasts, Helen and Gina's made flatter and rounder by gravity, Sadi's bulging out in defiance of gravity, and Michelle's sitting beautifully on her chest, her nipples erect. Their hands soon became busy, touching each other, touching themselves. Breasts were kneaded, nipples were pinched, cunts were stroked. They giggled as they played, preparing for my long-awaited offering.

I began to stroke my cock with my free right hand as I watched. Carmen quickly came to my right side and removed y hand from my tool, pulling it around her waist instead. She pressed her body up against me, her left breast against my side, her right one touching my chest. I felt her hand on my bottocks and back, as her right hand trailed over my chest, and down my washboard stomach.

"I think you've earned a little treat, my dear," she spoke softly into my ear. "You've been kind and disciplined enough to give me a nice, long, hot show. I think perhaps its time I repaid you a little favour."

I trembled as she spoke to me, her fingertips tickling the short pubic hairs above my cock.

"M-Ms. Beaumont... I've waited so long," I stuttered, aching to feel her hand touch my pulsating manhood.

She turned her head to look at her friends arranged below us.

"What do you say, ladies? Has he earned his release?"

"Oh god yes!"

"Definitely!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Absolutley!"

Came a chorus of enthusiastic voices.

"Make him shoot his load all over us!" said Sadi.

"Cum for us, baby. Cum on our faces," begged Helen.

"I think we should give them what they want," said Carmen, and put her lips against my ear. "Just watch my slutty friends beg for your cum, and keep listening to my voice."

Her whisper sent shudders down my spine, and my legs became weak. I felt briefly light-headed, until I felt Carmen's fingers creep onto my shaft, finally wrapping around my thick girth. Her fingers could not touch, but she squeezed me firmly, my cock head bulging. A thick drop of pre-cum leaked from the tip and fell onto Gina's thigh. Gina quickly wiped it with her finger and put it in her mouth.

"Are your ready for me to make you cum?" whispered Carmen.

I felt her nipple grow hard against my side. I angled my leg toward her, and pulled her waist, forcing her groin against the top of my thigh. She was soaked, and I felt her warm pussy lips slide on my skin.

"Oh..." a breathy syllable escaped her lips, and her hand squeezed my cock harder.

"Jerk him off, Carmen. We want a cum shower!" yelled Michelle gleefully.

I felt Carmen's firm grips slide to my dick head, then pull back firmly. She repeated the action again. And again. She built speed slowly.

"Do you like that? How does it feel having your boss jerk you off?" she whispered.

"Oh I love it, Carmen. I fucking love it," I said, using her first name.

She did not correct me, but continued her quickening pace.

"Oh god... I can't wait to feel his cum on me," moaned Sadi, playing with her creamy pussy.

The pleasure was incredible. Carmen's hands were experienced, her stroking firm, but not rough; sensuous, but not dainty. I moved my hand down over her round buttocks, caressing the full cheeks. Her left hand did the same on mine.

"Am I getting you off, honey? Does my hand job feel nice on your big, hard cock?" Carmen teased me.

"Yeah... oh fuck yeah...." was all I could reply.

I knew it would not take long for my orgasm to arrive.

"Look at these sluts... you're going to shoot your jizz all over their naked bodies, right here, outside in my fucking back yard, you dirty boy. And they're going to love it. Their going to eat every last drop of your sticky white semen," she continued.

"Aaahhh yes... I can't wait to cum all over them."

I felt Carmen's hips begin to move as she ground her pussy against my leg. I bent my knees and pulled her against me, getting my thigh under her and between her legs. She pushed against it hard, her mound slipping and sliding on my skin. Her breathing became more rapid and her stroking pace quickened.

"Oh yes, Carmen. Make me cum. Make my cock cum all over your nasty milf friends," I grunted through clenched teeth.

"Yes baby... mmmmm... yes... that's right. spurt your hot load for me... I don't care about them... do it for me, ok? Cum for me..."

I could feel Carmen's soft lips against my ear as she whispered, my scalp tingling and my skin breaking out in goosebumps. I felt the warm wetness of her pussy leaving a trail of juice on my leg as she humped me, pushing her tits against me and squeezing my ass. Her breathing was quick and laboured, and her hand jerked my cock so fast it became a blur.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming!" I cried, as I felt my balls twitch, and a blast of jizz rocket through my column.

Carmen jerked her hand backward, the heel pushing against my balls as a huge, thick rope of semen flew from my urethra, arcing through the air in a long curve, then splashing down on the women's waiting faces. Gina and Michelle took most of it, and shrieked with delight as it dripped over their cheeks and into their jumbled hair. Carmen gave my cock another powerful stroke and I erupted again, laying a gooey stripe across Sadi's tits.

"Ooooouuu! Yeah!" she exclaimed, pushing her tits together as my cum dripped into her cleavage.

"Ooohhh..." Carmen moaned softly in my hear as she jerked me again, still rubbing her pussy against my leg.

My next blast had power and distance, and landed squarely on Helen, leaving a trail from her forehead directly between her tits to her navel.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,633 Followers