Emma's Pool Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,635 Followers

"Oh fuck!" I said, as Carmen began pumping my cock hard and fast.

My legs shook as my dick began spitting jizz like a sprinkler, unloading my seed in short bursts as Carmen's handjob caused the tip of my cock to wave about, raining my cum down onto her friends' naked bodies. Carmen was now nearly riding my leg, her mouth still on my ear, her tits jiggling against my side.

"Oh god, I can feel your cock spurt in my hand... oh fuck, baby... keep cumming for me... I'm... I'm so close..." Carmen murmured quickly into my ear.

"Oh my god!" shrieked Michelle, after a large drop splashed onto her forehead.

My spunk rained down on the four women as they giggled, spat, squealed, and squirmed, their hands rubbing my seed over their soft flesh.

"So much cum!" cried Sadi, stroking her clit and wiping my jizz from her eyes.

Gina had spread her legs and was fingering her pussy quickly, her arm jiggling her cum-spattered tits. Her other hand was rubbing cum into Sadi's stomach.

"Oh fuck... oh my god... you're making me... cum!" moaned Carmen.

She bucked her wet pussy against me hard, and her hand stopped jerking me, clamping down at the base of my spurting cock. She bit my earlobe as we both came, her body going rigid, my cock launching a fat wad of cream across Sadi and Helen's faces. My last few spurts were weak, and oozed out of my dick head, running thickly down the shaft and over Carmen's fingers. I held her firmly around the waist as her climax wracked her body. She shook, jolted, and quivered against me, her breath coming in ragged pants. I felt warm liquid running over and down my thigh, which coaxed another thick gob of jizz from my dick. I watched it run over Carmen's hand.

"Ooohhhh... aahhh..." she moaned softly, finally turning her head to look at her cum-splattered friends. "My god. Look at all that cum."

The women were rubbing their bodies, liberally distributing my seed over themselves.

"We're going to have amazing skin after this protein treatment, ladies," said Helen, licking cum from her fingers.

Michelle wiped cum from her eyes and looked down her body, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. "I don't know how you do it, honey, but I love how much cum you can produce. It was so sexy feeling your hot load splash on my skin!"

"The perfect ending to a hot orgy," added Sadira.

"Who said anything about it ending?" Gina exclaimed, tracing circular patterns around her areolas with her fingers.

"Oh god... you'll have to give me a bit of a rest, ladies. But I'm happy to continue afterwards," I said.

Carmen released her grip on my softening cock and lifted her pussy from my leg. She stepped away from me, brought her fingers to her mouth, and slowly licked my spunk from them. Her other hand covered her soaked cunt, trying to hide her wet orgasm, but it was to little avail, since her juices glistened on her inner thighs.

Gina propped herself up on her elbows and looked at my leg, then at Carmen's groin. "Well, well, well... looks like our voyeur hostess got a little out of control herself," she said, smirking, a string of cum dangling off her chin.

Sadira sat up and crawled to me on all fours, then knelt in front of my dangling cock. She licked my thigh, tasting Carmen's cum, then sucked my dick head into her mouth, taking the last few drops of my jizz.

"Oohh... easy Mrs. Kashani, my dick's pretty sensitive right now. You ladies really fucked me good," I said, my body twitching as I gently pushed Sadi's head away from my cock.

She smiled up at me, strings and droplets of my semen speckling her black hair and brown face. She wiped a gob of jizz from between her magnificent tits and held it above her open mouth, letting it slide off her fingers and onto her tongue. She then crawled over to Gina, who tipped her head back and pushed her tits out, ready to accept Sadi's offering. Sadi dribbled my cum from her mouth directly into Gina's, not spilling a drop. Gina wiped some stray cum from her cheeks and chin, scooping it into her mouth. Sadi kneaded Gina's glazed tits while Gina played with the load in her mouth, making sure I was watching.

After a moment, she closed her mouth and turned over, crawling to Michelle and straddling her thin body. Michelle ran her hands over Gina's enormous mounds, rolling her nipples between her fingers. Sadi propped her up as she opened her mouth. Gina leaned over her and expelled the snowball, which had grown in volume. Some of it spilled onto Michelle's cheek, but Sadi was quick to wipe it up, along with some gooey strings on her chest, and fed it back to Michelle.

Now it was Michelle's turn to pass on my load, and she knelt beside Helen, who had propped herself up to a semi-reclined position. Her heavy tits rolled on her chest, and my spunk dripped over her bulging orbs.

"Mmmmm, yeah... gimme that load, baby," she cooed, then opened her mouth wide.

Michelle tucked her hair behind her neck and leaned over Helen. She aimed carefully, then looked up at me with her pretty green eyes. She softly pursed her lips as my thick, white goo oozed from between them. The long, thick stream of cum spilled from her mouth onto Helen's extended tongue. Michelle did not break eye contact, as she expelled my seed mixed with the women's saliva into Helen's hungry mouth. There was a fair quantity of the sticky mess, and Helen's mouth filled with it. Finally, Michelle pinched the last string of cum with her fingers and wiped it on Helen's lower lip. Helen's tongue waved in the gooey mouthful like an eel in milk before she closed her lips and looked at me.

Michelle began kneading Helen's breasts as Helen gazed at me, a look of faint trepidation apparent in her eyes. Her mouth was full of cum, and she seemed to be expressing doubt about her ability to swallow the load.

"Come on, Helen, swallow his cum," encouraged Sadi, kneeling next to Michelle.

"Yeah, baby, drink his jizz," added Gina, enjoying Helen's discomfort.

Helen glanced at her friends, then back to me.

I nodded to her. "It's ok, Mrs. Miller, I know you can swallow it."

I saw her eyes tear up and her lips purse as her throat moved. She put her fingers over her mouth, her eyes blinking rapidly for a moment, then she gasped, her mouth empty.

"Oh my fucking god, that was a big load!" she exclaimed.

We all laughed.

"I think Helen gets the crown for being the cum queen!" giggled Sadi.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you swallowed the whole thing! There was so much cum!" said Michelle in amazement.

"You're a dirty little slut, Helen... a woman after my own heart," laughed Gina.

Helen watched as Michelle played with her nipples. "I think it's time for another dip in the pool. What do you say ladies?"

"I think you're supposed to wait an hour after eating," quipped Carmen, standing at my side again, her arm around my waist.

The women laughed again, standing up and strolling to the pool. I put my arm around Carmen's shoulders and we stood at the pool edge. Sadi pushed Helen into the deep end, and wrestled with Gina, who was too much of a match for her. Sadi soon followed her friend into the water, before Gina and Michelle, holding hands, joined them, splashing at each other and giggling loudly.

Carmen trailed her fingers over my chest and abs, looking into my eyes.

"Thank you... for making me cum," I said, returning her gaze.

"And the same to you," she replied.

I lilted my head down, leaning in to kiss her. She closed her eyes, but just before our lips met, she ducked under my arm and shoved me into the water.

I waved my arms wildly and laughed as I landed awkwardly in the pool, sending a spray in all directions. The cool water felt wonderful on my hot, sweaty skin, and I reemerged to look up at Carmen. She was smiling widely, her hands on her womanly hips, her breasts jiggling as she laughed at me.

"Nice try," she said, then jumped into the water next to me.

As we all cooled off from our sexual afternoon, I couldn't help but wonder what these sexy mature women had in store for me next.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,635 Followers