Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How will you simulate pain or fear or other horrible things?"

"Well I was thinking maybe plucking out your pubic hairs. But since Veronica beat me to it there's really no point."

"No sweetie, you're a sweet, sensitive young woman and we know you'll treat our story with respect. Because if you don't we'll spank you until your bottom feels like it was swarmed by vicious wasps."

The fact that the threat came out of sweet, smiling Vanessa made it more humorous and frightening.

"Now sweetheart, did you know that we were originally music teachers?"

"Yes that's how we first developed our love of tickling, the nerves under your skin aren't that different from the cords of a guitar or the keys on a piano. Did you ever wonder how we were able to tickle your ribs so expertly?"

I had thought it but honestly it sounded a little cliché.

"I think we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves my sweet Lady."

"Why yes my darling Contessa, we should. I won't bore you with the details, suffice to say, as cliché as this might sound, Vanessa and I come from, not royalty but very close to it. I was a noblewoman whose family owned a manor on the outskirts of Marseille and Vanessa came from a wealthy noble family that owned lands around Tuscany. By the time we reached our teens Vanessa came to live with us, some ridiculous political issues came up and Vanessa moved into my family home, we being distant cousins and far from the dangers of Tuscany made us a safe haven."

"My life before Farah was one of little consequence, my parents were often distant or doting on their sons rather than pay any real attention to me. I lived alone in a world of my own with no real emotional bonds to anyone, when I sent to Farah's I didn't even mind because it was just another something happening on another day."

"My days were much the same, my parents never put much faith in my competence, and although like Vanessa I was schooled in music and art and all those lovely things that men chose to limit women to, I also had a knack for learning more practical things like finance and governance and many of the things considered 'man's work'."

"Something my beloved was most kind to school me in."

"Uh pretty sure most women learnt that back then, wasn't taking care of the home expected women as mothers and daughters in most traditional cultures?" For this interruption I was rewarded with a sharp pinch on my butt.

"You have to understand sweetie, in our families we weren't first born or first daughters, we were further down the line, something like 8th or 9th to inherit anything. The best our families saw in us were to be wed off to a suitor of considerable means to produce children who may inherit his fortune fates willing."

"Our childhoods weren't always so drab, as I'm sure you'll be no doubt surprised we were both quite the teases when we were younger."

"I was the tease, you were always the sadist, and then when we started living together you turned me into one just like you. I swear the first night I stayed she tied me up and tickled my feet for hours on end."

"You weren't complaining afterwards."

"You were lucky I had the same habits, though I was never as sadistic as you, until you showed me how fun it was."

"It was horribly boring without each other, by the time I became old enough to realize what I had was a fetish, I passed time by stealing ropes from the manor's stables and tied up some of my maids; fearing any kind of reprisal or punishment from my parents I didn't even need an excuse, I just trapped them in my room and played with their feet, then eventually I graduated to ribs, then thighs, then armpits, then breasts, and finally their genitals. And all that just in one day too." Farah took special care to mark each of my body parts on her list using her toes and fingers to prod each one.

"I was never so adventurous, rather I was always playing the temptress, with both friends and potential suitors. I would always tell them I wanted to play games, I always loved fairy tales even now, my favourite was always the story of the Rusalka; I lured my friends and suitors with kisses and promises that if they helped me find the fairy princess I'd reward them, it always turned out I was the Rusalka princess and tickled them to death." Vanessa gleefully goosed my ribs as she reached that last titbit.

"When Vanessa finally did come to my house I was seventeen and she was sixteen, and while this sounds incredibly silly and Disneyesque, it was love at first sight, real love not just lust though I won't lie in saying the first thing I wanted to do when I saw her suck on her toes."

"And I was like cream in her hands, melting and begging to licked and swallowed and spread all over her body."

"All this talk about tickling and toe sucking and no one's going to treat me to some." This wasn't me trying to be nice, this was me being stupidly horny and getting turned on.

"We'll get you later sweetie, believe me you'll get what's coming to you." Farah said in mildly creepy, slightly more than normal molester type way.

"Until then, you must feel titillation and joy." Vanessa whispered as she spidered her fingernails up and down my neck, my skin experienced a pleasurable chill everywhere she wandered, my hairs stood on end and a weird mix of nervousness and excitement overcame me.

"Our life together continued more or less the same as before, for the first month or so we stayed in my room where I kept Vanessa as my willing love slave."

"We explored every nook and cranny of each other, several times." Vanessa says as her nails traverse the crease between my breasts and my stomach.

"By the time we reached our twenties things in our family stabilized, as full adults we finally enjoyed real independence from our families, as by then they had enjoyed success to the point where they were too busy to pay much attention to us and were more than happy to have our unmarriable selves managing our little meagre farmlands and doing our part to generate revenue."

"We enjoyed it, we enjoyed the quiet, we enjoyed being our own bosses, and we enjoyed not having to sneak around kidnapping servants. Now we could do it in the open and make big events out of it."

"But eventually we were bored, there just no excitement or danger. So to bring some spice to lives we entered into the world of governesship, we invited the local gentry and smaller noble families to send us their virgin daughters so we could turn them into proper little women."

"It brought a new world of excitement and opportunity to our doorstep, lovely young girls came to our door and stayed in our home, and we were able to become de facto school mistresses."

"Over the course of we didn't have many, which was for the best, we had maybe two or three at one time, over the decades we had altogether a dozen girls come to visit us. Honestly I prefer the later girls, when we were in our 20s we played with them like little girls played with dolls, as we got older we refined ourselves and our techniques; also playing with their minds and using their insecurities about their sexuality was endlessly amusing."

Listening to these two was like reading about the fantasies of sexual predators and serial killers.

"I remember one of our first girls, her name was Madeline, a soft spoken little redhead, her parents threatened to send her to a nunnery if she didn't hurry up and make herself wife material."

"Such a nervous little thing, quite a lot like you Emily, I could tell right away she feared life in a convent even more than being stuck in an unhappy marriage. We offered her lessons, Farah taught her the harpsicord and dance and I taught her art and literature. It didn't take long to corner her, we often stayed together in one room with our pupils, as she played her scales rather badly Farah and I made our move to took her right then and there."

Vanessa and Farah loomed over me with playfully sadistic smiles, their hands sinisterly flexing their claw like fingers, and though their fingernails didn't sharpen into razor sharp claws, pretty sure they can do that, their normal looking manicured nails looked like they were planning to have a dance party on my skin.

"She was such a nervous little thing, we started off small with little kisses on her neck and teased her with whispers of what she fantasized." Farah explains as she planted aggressive kisses along her side of my neck.

"We began to undress her and her breasts were our first target, together we fell upon her like wild lionesses and ravaged her virginal bosom." Vanessa espoused melodramatically as she and Farah's hands fell upon my breasts, cupping them and using their thumbs to teasingly circle my areolas.

"And from there we moved downwards, releasing her from the confines of her dress and slipping it down to her feet; we worked our way down towards the delta of her thighs." Farah whispered in a very husky, very sexy voice as hers and Vanessa's hands spidered their way down my belly and down towards my pubic region where together they danced in circles.

"And from there we teased her and teased her, whispering naughty things into her ear, the kind good little girls should never hear." And together their index fingers travelled down my clitoral hood and gently stroked the edges of my labia's lips.

"And then we gave her the first pleasure of her loins that wasn't brought about by her own hands, and just like you she screamed!" And on cue Farah and Vanessa's hands down underneath my genitals and tickled me in a region so sensitive I actually did scream.

"WHAHAHAHAHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!"

"It's your perineum sweetie, that delightful little strip of flesh between your anus and your vagina; don't tell me in all the time you've played with yourself you've never touched this darling little nerve bundle?" Vanessa cooed like she found her new favourite toy.

"NOHOHOHOHOHHO!!" I screeched as I bounced around like a giggly fish, though I dare not close my thighs lest I provoke something more aggressive.

"Well this is simply too darkling to not play with, next time I put my mouth on your private parts I'm making sure that you'll be giggling just like our girls." Farah was enjoying this discovery a bit too much, although honestly I think I could get into it, tickling and cunnilingus go pretty well together I find.

Both of them slowly stopped their tantalizing sensory puppetry, their fingers slowing into a gentle massage until they both returned to their original positions flanking me. I was at this point both thrilled and terrified of another sexual assault; their peculiar form of sensual puppetry had won me over as a convert.

"Our dear little Madeline was beside herself with shame, France may be France but back in those days not every young maiden enjoyed the idea of such intimate relationships with her authority figures." Even though Vanessa was using a diplomatic tone it doesn't change that lesbian or not, girls in general don't enjoy sexual assault.

"But she was smart enough to realize what position she was in, her family was too small and insignificant to challenge ours, so going back to her family and crying about her pain was something that wouldn't help her and wouldn't exactly benefit her family either. We told her in no uncertain terms that if she rocked the boat she'd get pushed overboard, so the best thing for everyone was to keep quiet and continue her lessons just like her family expected her to."

"I don't suppose you actually taught her the lessons you claimed you would." I know it was bordering on sarcastic and thus bordering on an invitation to be smacked, but these girls did get at least that much right?

"Well of course, for all our mischief we still did our job as teachers, besides imagine how suspicious do you think it would look if they came back home knowing nothing?"

"As we grew older it actually became easier to coerce girls into staying tight lipped and even accept our games in the form of chores, punishments and tests. It turns out raising a child strictly makes them susceptible to being to taken advantage of by mother figures with little resistance or willpower to say no; I quite enjoyed being a pseudo-mama, ordering these little babies down to the dungeon, their insecurities made them so much fun to be cruel to."

As I heard more of their tales I found myself being less comfortable and less safe with these women, even before they were vampires they were sexual predators. Veronica was cruel and violent but only after life had treated her like crap, these women had everything and could get away with their romantic relationship that most people wouldn't and yet still chose to go out of their way to torture, bully and molest innocent people.

"Our life however wasn't always so humdrum, when we reached our thirties we became victims of our own vanity, for the first time we started to care about what other people said about us behind our backs, we cared about the rumours of us being old maids, about never entertaining suitors."

"We had everything we could ever want, and what's more we had each other, wrinkles and empty wombs be damned. But even with all that we still made ourselves the slaves of idle gossip, the ecstasy of love making can only cloud your senses for so long or so well, and the cries of our pupils started to bore us."

"That's when two of the most important people in our lives would show up. By our mid-30s a finely dressed young man appeared at our door, blonde and youthful almost to the point we thought him a girl in drag; he introduced himself as Tristan and even though he made no mention of a family or wealth that make him suitable for women of our station, he had an irresistible charm to him."

"He was only a pretty face at first, I certainly didn't think much of him despite Vanessa's falling for his Catamite looks. So we did to him what often did to suitors in our childhood, we played Rusalka, took him down to our dungeons, placed his ankles in our stocks and spent the whole night tickling him to death."

"Or rather we tried to, beyond our expectations the boy had almost superhuman levels of endurance; we tickled him far past the point where most of our girls would normally have fainted, we brought him to our bed to take turns on him. He wasn't big, but for some then unknown reason he felt so good inside us, we soon became addicted in that one night, or rather nights and days; engaging with him empowered us as well, against the wishes of our flesh we made love to our new guest almost until we actually died."

"So what was he then? Was this guy another vampire like you guys?" Was this how they met Regina? Was Regina actually some kind of hermaphrodite? I'm really hoping that when I do meet she won't try to penetrate me like oh so many Japanese hentai images.

"I know what you're thinking dear, and no that wasn't Regina, but rather something much more complicated."

"Yes, still being mere mortals at the time we were enraptured with Tristan, after we recovered from our initial tryst we invited him to stay in our humble abode. We asked him about how he came to be such an amazing young man, how and where he gained his boundless energy. The only answer he was willing to give us was that if we wanted to know the secret we should ask his mother; honestly I thought he was joking at first, I seriously thought he was joking or trying to protect the source of some secret drug, I would've had cast in irons and tortured in our dungeon for real if Vanessa hadn't agreed without me."

"You were always so quick to use intimidation to get your way, what was the harm in just doing what he asked. Well it eventually turned out to be a very bad idea, but at the time how could we know?"

"Tristan claimed his mother a wise and powerful mystic, saying she could create concoctions so potent that the very forces of nature would bend to them, the force nature in question being human eagerness for carnal pleasures well beyond the norm for both men and women. At first I didn't buy the immediate implication that Tristan's mother could be a witch, I had thought her no different than any other travelling flim-flam artist who preyed on isolated peasant villages and gained the overconfidence to think she could seduce two ignorant, idle rich women out of their money; in which I welcomed the idea of her visiting if only because I was developing a craving to use the manor's collection of torture devices that we didn't dare use on our girls."

"But when we actually did meet Tristan's mother we found that our silly fears of witchcraft weren't farfetched at all. She called herself Venus and if you could see her you'd think she was making a joke, she was like the hag from every fairy tale brought to life: a hunchbacked crone, small and diminutive, skin browned by how shrivelled and leathery it had become it was literal leather. In spite of all this the woman wasn't nearly as decrepit as she looked, she had the energy of a woman younger than even us, her movements showed no evidence of any disease or disability that would afflict the body of a woman her age."

"We asked them about themselves and how she and Tristan possessed such amazing feats of physical endurance that seemed superhuman to us. They deliberately refused to tell us anything about their personal history or how Tristan could be her son when she was so aged, but she claimed like Tristan that she had the ability to create potions and lotions and oils that could transform humans into beings of pure pleasure with hypersensitive bodies to receive sensory feelings beyond what the mortal body could offer."

"She offered to join us, together with her son she'd live with us and we'd not only enjoy their company but they showed us new levels of pleasure. They gave us as promised lotions and potions for both ourselves and our victims, we tried them on ourselves and made love, it was like the nerves of clitorises expanded to cover every corner of our bodies. After that night we put Tristan and his mother up in our finest guest room, they dined with us and together we spent much of our time with them learning about what else they had to offer."

"Isn't that going a bit far for someone selling sex lotion?"

"Understand sweetie, we had well over a decade living very isolated lives, polite society didn't want anything to do with us and we felt much the same. Tristan and his mother were the first people we had met who shared our lust for life, and our rather predatory view of other people."

"They lived much like we live now, living only for their own hedonism, loving and taking what you wanted, making the world your playground."

Something not so romantic for other people in your way.

"They told us about wonderful things, about how they were travellers searching for eternal pleasure, they believed that they could find the Garden of Eden here on earth. Not the literal Eden mind you, she was merely using that as allegory, what Venus meant was that she was looking for likeminded people to make such a wonderful place a reality. We were of course enthralled by her words, we knew of course what cults and the like were but we didn't care, they offered us a sense of family and communal warmth like no one we'd met before."

"Our love making sessions grew to include our two new family members, even at her age Venus always demanded to be let in and like her son had the energy and passion of a most virile lover. It was a tantalizing experience for us to be overwhelmed and outnumbered by our lovers, they never tired and enjoyed every part of our bodies: breasts, genitals, hands and feet. They tied us into position, like back-to-back so they could easily take both of us at once or they would simply double-team us one at a time; they were insatiable creatures, tongues and fingers stimulating us with precision and thoroughness in equal measure."