Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for our duet."

Farah on my ribs and Vanessa on my feet, they tickled me with vicious abandon, I could hear their uproarious laughter and giggling words like 'so cute'; while Vanessa tickled lightly, dancing her fingers lightly tickling the nerves of my soles, she giggled like teenager with genuine glee for the little game she was playing. Meanwhile on my ribs Farah was the exact opposite, her hands pressed, goosed and kneaded my ribs with psychotic levels of aggressive, sometimes even switching between her hands and her elbows whose more intense concentration of force meant a more intense tickling reaction. The look on her face though was much more intensely terrifying than any act of torture the two of them were doing, she wore on her face the most sadistic smile I've ever seen on anyone's face, I think she was genuinely planning on tickling me to death.

"PLEAHEHEHEHESE NO MOROHORHROHR!!"

"Please don't speak sweetie, musical instruments are supposed to make melodies not horried little noises like begging. You keep that up we'll have to tune you."

"WHAHAHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEANANANANNANANA?!?!"

"Well I'll be honest I don't rightly know, something to make you laugh more."

"Maybe we should make her cum a few times, that usually set girls' nerves on fire."

"Mmm, no I'm tired of her genitals, we need to work on her diet, we need to keep her on a strict diet of fruits. Girls need to taste sweet like nectar, this one tastes more like rotten fruit."

"FUHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU!!" I don't know why I'm upset, if it keeps them from treating my clitoris like a lollipop who am I to complain.

Eventually it got to the point where my lungs and throat just gave out and my laughter became silent and no amount of tickling was going to make the melodies they enjoyed come back. Both of them stopped and released me from my bonds, as I curled up defensively hoping to protect my poor frazzled nerves from further torturous horrors. My two tormentors crawled up to my sides and together they embraced me, our three bodies curled together and formed a big heart shape.

"Now say I'm your favourite auntie, or I will literally tickle you to death."

"Now that's not fair, she still hasn't spent a day with Devana yet."

"Ah yes Devana, I'm actually quite curious how that's going to go, she's always so fun you know, more than anyone else in the house she likes to use her teeth the most."

"Oh those petite terrors, they drive me crazy between the toes, I wish she'd teach me her technique."

"We can probably use this one as a training dummy, I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

I know what they're saying is designed to tease or taunt me but honestly I'm too tired to care, I'm hoping if I just fall asleep they'll leave me alone. I can barely make out what they're saying right now, it's all just a blurry mess of barely intelligible sounds. My vision faded and my eyes wrapped themselves in the fleshy blankets of my eyelids and I surrendered myself to the oddly maternal warmth, it was hard now to remember the fact that these women would murder and rape me for entertainment.

I don't remember how much time passed but just from the windows it was already sunset, my captors had completely fallen asleep, I immediately remembered the plan from earlier and wriggled out of their embrace as softly and quietly as I could. I snuck out from the under the covers and made my way towards their dresser, I slid open the drawers as quietly as I could trying to find the balance between speed and stealth. Car keys, car keys, car keys, come on you have to be here, YES!!

There it was, the sweet keys to my freedom just there in an unlocked, unguarded drawer; my mind tried to process all the possible permutations of what could go wrong and now was the worst time to do it, I had to find a time that was safe, when they were all away or asleep or distracted. I can't take them now, not until I know I can get away.

My attention turned back to the bed as I head the mattress squeak, I saw with a terrified look that Vanessa was stirring back to consciousness. Shit, shit, shit, gotta think of something, gotta get out, gotta close that drawer. I have to think of a way to explain why I'm out of bed, seconds turn to minutes as my mind desperately tries to avoid a bloody death; I placed a hand on my forehead to try and help the process and serendipitously found my salvation: white powder. I was still wearing that stupid geisha make up from before, oh Veronica I could kiss you!

Running like my life depended on it I quickly rushed out the door and made a beeline to the bathroom, trying to avoid sounding like I was panicked and staying ahead of Vanessa was surprisingly easy thanks to a fine tuned survival instinct and an intense mix of anxiety and fear brought out a new level of grace and cunning I didn't think I was capable of. Quietly entering the bathroom, oh so casually, making my way to the sink, turn it on and vigorously rub the makeup off, nice and casually.

"I think you look very cute in that make up." That oh so soothing Italian she-wolf said, now standing in the doorway.

"It itches like crazy, I think a bit of it got into my eyes and it's starting to burn."

She came up close to me and kneeled down like a mother talking to a little girl.

"I think you did very well today."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Dealing with Farah, I know she can be a lot to handle sometimes, if I were in your position I think I'd be scared witless, I was always the quickest to whine and she was always the decisive leader type. What I'm trying to say is that you're a very brave girl, I have a lot of respect and love for you sweet Emily. I know it might not seem that way now but once you've been turned she'll see you're loyal, and that's what she cares about, and then you'll see what a wonderful auntie she can."

I didn't care what she was talking about, I didn't care what she was promising, I want to be as far from this place and these women as possible.

"I don't want to be near her, I don't want to live with her, I hate this place and I hate her and I hate you."

Tears started welling up in my eyes, I couldn't control it anymore, all the fucking terror and horror and threats of murder and torture and rape, it all just came pouring out. I didn't move, I don't think I could, I knew the smart thing was to hide from her but my body refused to move. I felt like a little girl again, I remember at first my mother was kind and attentive and then when things got harder as I got older, she became bitter and cruel, why are those memories coming back now; I just want to disappear.

My mother wasn't perfect, but I wanted to return to her, I think anyway. Why am I thinking of that now, now the worst time to think about that, is this what flashing before your eyes is like?

My train of thought was interrupted when a hand lifted my head up by my chin, I was met by the loving face of Vanessa who began to wipe my face with a wet washcloth with the gentleness of a loving mother.

"I know, I know, it's true she's been nothing short of horrid to you since you came here, but please believe me when I tell you she'll change her tune when you're one of us, and then you'll see the kind of person we see her as."

"If her love is so conditional then it's not really love, it's another way use and abuse you."

Our conversation was interrupted by the cough of a new visitor at the door, Farah stood behind with Vanessa with a smug look on her face; I knew what was about to come, more threats and insults, I have to endure and keep my cool.

"Mind if I have a word with the girl?"

Vanessa's face turned into a scowl, she walked up to Farah and spoke with an accusatory tone.

"I mean it this time, you say or do one bad thing to her and you'll be sleeping alone tonight!"

Vanessa left the bathroom leaving me alone with the vicious blonde bitch, she approached me all haughty with her hands on her hips. She kept walking and walking and backed me up into a corner.

"That was lovely, I've tickled my fair share of whores in my day but the performance you gave made it so much adorable. More than anything I do want to see my sweet little Contessa happy. She often goes for the pathetic types, adding the whole playing mommy thing just makes her even hotter."

"What do you want now?"

"I can't blame you entirely for this situation, believe me I wish when I picked you up it was going to be a standard slut run, believe me it would've been better for the both of us, and I wouldn't be as nasty as I am now. We'd all have a lot of fun, I'd actually treat you nicely for a change, and you'd get to spend a few days living out every possible sexual fantasy you could think of until your body gives out. Prostitutes no matter how dull witted know their place in this house, they don't try step above their station, they don't try to usurp my family."

"You're the one who brought me here, I didn't ask to be in your family."

"And yet here we are, and even though you haven't done anything to earn it you've done an excellent job of worming your way into people's hearts, not really so much for who you are but for what you represent. My mother and sisters are in love with that idea, if you ever to betray their love we'd all be very upset with you."

"I'm not planning anything."

"Oh really? A smart girl like you not thinking she can outwit her captors and make some kind of heroic escape like out of a storybook? Don't think you can outwit us sweetie, we've had so many girls try and all them met very unpleasant ends."

I didn't respond, I just wanted her to get her big, intimidating speech over with so I could get out of here.

"Don't get me wrong though, I don't like the idea of you staying here anymore than you do, seeing you try and escape would be the best thing that could happen to me irrelevant of whether you succeed or get caught and tortured to death. But that's just me and as much as I'd like to see that my family wouldn't, not sure if you understand this concept but you sacrifice for the happiness of your loved ones. With that said they want this to happen and I'll make sure it happens, you do anything to hurt my Vanessa's feelings and I'll, well let's just say I'll be thinking up some fun family activities."

I don't think I've ever met someone I want to stab more in the world.

"You know the first time I ever heard of Asian girls I love them, never having met one they seemed like some kind of wonderful living dolls, so graceful and humble and fae-like, I have never wanted so much in my life to dominate or torture or fuck someone so much in my life as I have you're kind. And then we saw our first Asian in Russia, together the four of us travelled the world on horseback, we reached the Crimea and saw our first one, she was a Kazakh girl who travelled to the port with her merchant family. She was cute, much rougher than you but still cute, we offered her family a good deal of gold in exchange for her as a slave, they refused so simply kidnapped her; we wanted her to do tricks and offer herself to us and let us ride like a horse, she refused all of this, she was quite proud, so we cut off her toes and fingers hoping that would persuade her to, but still not, so we just ended up eating her."

Stay strong, stay strong. These are monsters, these women are monsters.

"And that reminds me, there are five of us, you have five toes on each foot. Won't that make for a lovely little family activity if we each took turns thinking of the most horrible thing we could imagine to each one of your cute little toes. I mean you won't have any left by the time we're done, but just think of what a huge favour you'll be doing us by letting us bond as a family."

Cunt.

Before either of us could say anything more Vanessa stepped in, she had a very angry look on her face as she rushed in to wrap me in her embrace, she shot an angry look at Farah.

"You are sleeping alone tonight!"

And then she whisked me out of the bathroom and towards Veronica's, I honestly can't say I'm sad about what happened next.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in Veronica's home, she seemed very thankful for Vanessa's intervention as was I. Together we spent the afternoon, chatting and snacking, even the offer to do my nails and make up, I was never that kind of girl though and I think I had enough of Veronica's make up, though I didn't use those exact words. I have to say of the time I've been here so far just being in that room with these two wonderful woman has been some of the best hours of my life.

If I could I would've stayed in this state forever, and believe it or not my wish was granted, I was served my dinner in the bedroom. It was nothing more than the usual soup they served me every night, it never has any real meat or vegetables in there but it's so rich in flavour I can't get enough of it.

The rest of the night was really quite heavenly, being bathed and pampered and massaged by two very lovely, very kind women; no tickling or sex unless I said it was okay, and yes even after all that I still couldn't resist having it. I spent much of the remaining waking hours having my body massaged by hands and tongues and mouths, and maybe a little light tickling her and there. By the time we retired to bed I lay there in bed, flanked on either side by bountiful bosoms and the beautiful women attached to them; snuggling between their soft skin and their warm bodies.

But that could only last so long before I could no longer hold off.

"I don't want to lose my toes."

"What's that sweetie?" Vanessa asked sweetly.

"I don't want to lose my toes, I don't want have to keep putting up with Farah's crap anymore. I mean how would you two feel if you had to live in the same house as someone who regularly insults, berates and threatens you with mutilation and no one being there to protect you or do anything about?!"

"I was there for you my sweet?" Vanessa cooed.

"That's not good enough and you know it, I don't just mean protecting me I mean having to keep putting up with her shit; is Devana going to be this bad?"

"I told you before sweetie, she just needs to trust you, it's just that she's protective of us, Devana too, I know it's not the best advice or the most desirable situation, but you have to endure and then." I didn't want to let her finish.

"That's not good enough, all I've heard from either of you is what a wonderful family this is, what a great opportunity being a vampire is, what a sanctuary this place is from abusive relationships. None of that has been true for me and I honestly have no reason to believe it will ever change."

They both stayed silent for a while, Vanessa's face saddened and I think I could see the welling up tears from her eyes, tears made of blood because of course Vampires why not. She embraced me tighter and laid her head on my shoulder as she sobbed. It was hard to listen to this woman, who had treated me very nicely up till now, crying on my shoulder about how badly she had failed.

"You're right, I should've been more forceful with her from the start, I know what a horrible person she has been, but I love her so, please understand how hard it is to take charge when it's your lover."

I've known a lot of girls and women who had that same attitude, it's just another way you allow people to walk all over you; still Vanessa is a good person really, most couples I know when one partner is that way the other one would just mindlessly follow her lovers lead and abuse me too.

"You gotta believe we love you sweetie, Regina too, I know it's hard but we're just talking about another couple of days at the most, after that they'll change their tune." Veronica seemed extremely certain about the words she picked.

"Why? What happens in a couple of days?"

"That's when we get to see Regina, and then you're part of the family."

"So that's when Regina turns me into a vampire?"

"No you silly billy, that's when I turn you into a vampire, Regina just has to give her approval."

Two days, two days, I have to get the fuck out of here.

The weeping woman on my shoulder stopped sobbing, raised her head to join the conversation, her blood-tear stained face looked a little disturbing with the dour look on her face.

"I promise you it'll get better, but you must have faith, you must promise us you won't do anything stupid!"

"Stupid? What do you mean stupid?" Does she know about the car keys?

"She means escaping, we know you're a smart girl and we know that seems like the natural thing to do in a situation like this, but believe me when I say if you do we will make you regret it."

"Okay I get it."

"NO, you're not getting me!"

This isn't the first time Veronica has been angry with me, it has however been the first time that Vanessa has been equally upset; not even angry just more genuine upset.

"Farah wasn't joking around, you're part of our family, and that means you get held to our standards. Anyone who betrays the family suffers, you betray this family there won't be any mercy for you, it doesn't matter how much we love you, betrayal is always unforgivable no matter what."

The two of them were both staring my down, I felt like a child being scolded, it was eerie lying there and having the two of them looming over me the way they were. Their eyes weren't even really angry this time, just this weird look of intense concern; I've never had anyone look at me this way with this kind of intensity that wasn't based on anger, or at least purely based on anger.

"You have to promise us you won't do anything stupid."

I'm the one who has to make the promises, they don't have to offer anything in return.

"We need you to promise us, promise that you'll be good and stick with us, if you don't then we can't protect you." Vanessa pleaded like she was genuinely afraid.

"And if you do end up betraying us, we'll make you suffer." The restrained tone of her made the intense look in her eyes even more frightening.

"First you two have to promise me Farah and Devana aren't going to keep acting the way they are." I say trying my best to sound brave.

"We're already doing our best, you know for a fact that they can't hurt you unless Regina."

"That's not good enough and you know it!"

At this point the two of them had lost their patience with me, I knew this because Veronica grasped me by the throat and her face contorted into anger.

"Now you listen good, we put a lot on the line to get you here, Farah told you about how much this violates our traditions well she wasn't joking! Do you know what I had to promise Regina to get this off the ground?!"

"Sweet sister please, you're going to hurt her."

"You know what it's like living in this house as the youngest, always at the whim of someone else, always doing what the group decides, this is my one and only chance to show the others I can pull my weight, the only chance I have to have my way for a change. If you lose that means you drag me down with you, that means no matter what horrible things Regina may do to that'll only last you one night at the most, what she'll do to me will last all eternity."

"Veronica please calm down."

"I put myself on the line just to get you here, you're my responsibility, any failure on your part to follow the rules means I get punished too. If you try and leave that means I'm the one who has to put you down for betraying us. On top of which I'll end up losing my voting privileges!"

"Veronica!"

"Do you understand what all that means? To live for eternity and always be someone else's bitch? If I lose Regina's trust too it means I could be kicked out of the family. If you ever even think of screwing me over and leaving us I'll be right there with Farah and Devana thinking up all kinds of ways to make your last moments alive feel so bad you'll regret you're alive."