Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player0
Player0
97 Followers

"Veronica, please let her go, you know it won't look good on you either if you end up killing your potential daughter!"

Veronica's hands released their grip from my now bruised neck, I coughed and desperately tried to bring fresh air into my body; Veronica has been angry before but this was psychotic behaviour, fearing for my life is regular occurrence in this house, but this went beyond the normal death threat into actually trying to killing me.

Veronica broke into tears and embraced me so tightly I feared another onset of strangulation, instead I was met with crying on my shoulder with a concerned Vanessa trying to calm her down.

"Do you know what this family means? It's just a safe place to stay, it's not just the sex, it means love, real love. Maybe Farah's right and you can't understand this because you've had so easy up till now, but that doesn't mean anything, I don't mean love with your friends or your lukewarm family, I mean love that goes beyond that, greater than that. The love I'm talking about is the kind that'll raise you up, the kind that will open doors to places you can't find others!"

As Veronica wept and exposited into my ear I had no idea what she was talking about, aside from extreme devotion to Regina followed by her even more extreme abandonment issues.

"Sweetie, what Veronica is trying to say that Regina shares lots of things with us, out resistance to sunlight and the fact that we can subsist on things other blood, she has given us gifts most vampires don't have. Being part of her family is a tremendous honour, one we all treasure, I know Veronica's display seems a bit extreme but it comes from a good place. Joining this family is a privilege that even the most privileged in this world don't enjoy, so please understand when we say that no one takes you being here lightly at all, you have to understand what a tremendous honour you've given and you can't back out, we simply won't accept it."

These women are in a cult, I know it must seem obvious but this really just confirms it, these psychopaths are in a cult. Reasoning with them isn't an option, I have to get out of here.

Veronica's crying subsided with Vanessa's comforting, she apologized for her outburst and promised it would never happen again, I've heard that before by a lot of people and I found that phrase is always a lie. Together we slept in the bed and I knew it wouldn't be the last time, but that time was coming, and even though the warmth and empathy and feel of their soft skin against me, it was all a lie. These women are killers and psychopaths and sadists, and I have just a good a chance ending up in their bellies as I do joining their family.

The car keys, it's all about the car keys, never forget that.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Player0
Player0
97 Followers