Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it wasn't long after that we preyed upon the young girls in our care, we enjoyed being the givers of pleasure even more than receiving; Tristan and Venus explained to us that being on top made us dominant, made us predatory. Overloading a partner's sense of pleasure gave you the power over them, made them your slave, made them an addict dependent on you for their fix; but at any moment you could not only take that away but hurt them: the mouth that performs oral sex can bite off its lover's genitals, the fingernail that tickles can scratch and tear skin off, the hands that massage can also beat and pinch and tear their lovers limb from limb."

"Tickling was oddly enough something they venerated quite a bit, at this point in our story it probably wouldn't surprise to know that we already fetishes for tickling and feet and many of the things we do now and they did when we met them, but they took to a level we didn't think was possible. They told us tickling was to them one of the most sacred arts of lovemaking and torture, simple yet elegant and effective, through it you can bring a lover to ecstasy and agony, and even death. It was at first bizarre to hear it framed in those terms, but we saw the truth in their words, domination had never entered our minds before we met them, and in spite of our book learning we were quite ignorant of things like dominatrixes, that was something you'd only if you lived among the decadent crowds of Paris."

Despite how often they claim otherwise these two were already pretty much believers in this new lifestyle well before the witch and her son visited them, they're either ignorant of this or are actively denying that they were a perfect match for this life. I guess even now they can't stand the idea that they ruined their own lives with no help from anyone else, so they claim innocence and lay blame on a convenient target, witch hunts never end even among lovers.

"So intoxicated were we that we threw caution to the wind and completely let ourselves go on the bodies of our girls, years passed as we entered into our and the girls we were supposed to be getting piano lessons were locked into dungeons, suffered years of torture and humiliation until their bodies finally gave out. We were caught eventually, don't know how since our captives were all dead, but the families of the girls and our previous victims were alerted to our private parties; everyone from our previous pupils to rivals looking to humiliate our family to members of our own family wanting to seize our property and money lined up to burn us at the stake."

"The trial was a farce, there was no real chance of winning, as noblewomen our status protected us from death or imprisonment, we had to surrender almost all our wealth, the manor, the lands and almost all our property. We were also to go into exile, never to return to France, our lawyer told us he could get our 'exile' reduced to simply spending the rest of our lives in a dingy apartment in Paris, but only if we sold out Tristan and Venus as the masterminds who corrupted us. This was unacceptable to us, and the four of us left the only home we'd ever known and began to wander south, hoping to find somewhere in the Mediterranean who would take us in."

"We left our home with the cloths on our backs, some money and supplies and four good horses. Unfortunately Vanessa and I found ourselves completely unfit for any kind of outdoor activity, we had spent our entire lives living in manors or, assuming we were feeling adventurous enough, having picnics on the surrounding grounds. We set up camp on our first night, Tristan and Venus were very much in charge, they had laid out plans and knew how to live off the land, the ultimate plan was to make our way to Tunisia to meet up with their family. But we already knew then that Vanessa and I wouldn't make it in our current condition, we had isolated ourselves in a miniature world where neither of us had blisters or calluses."

"It was on that night that we entered into the life we have now, the two of them told us that we could survive in this world, that we could thrive but not as we were, we had to become like them to survive and after everything we had been through it took little convincing for us to say yes. Unfortunately when they said like us what they meant was to become vampires, Tristan was the one who did the deed while his mother watched; in spite of all we had seen and experienced with them we never for a minute thought vampires or the supernatural were real nor they one of them. We were terrified but couldn't outrun them, together exchanged blood with his and then three of us were buried underground together to await the change."

"Three days and two night passed by as we were transformed into vampires, we emerged from the soil weak and hungry for blood, and it was then we saw their true faces. Tristan and Venus had no intention of going to Tunisia, rather they were taking us on a tour through Italy; many big, wealthy towns and cities full of people as rich and bored as we were."

"We became like Tristan, bait to lure in unwitting fools looking for a decadent lifestyle. Sometimes we played the role of made up tarts and street walkers, sometimes we'd offer ourselves as nannies to the children of the wealthy, one time we even pretended to be clowns performing both party tricks and party 'amusements' at a lovely little club in Venice."

"We won't lie, we enjoyed the work, we enjoyed being the centre of attention, being the predators among the depraved cattle of Europe. No matter the lure we used the trap always worked and we always took a great deal of pleasure in the devouring the little piglets that came our way."

"It always followed the same pattern whether our prey were men or women, young or old; just like Tristan had done with us, we three together tempted them with beauty and earthly delights. They took us into their homes, offering us food, money and lodgings; we came out from with the story of the poor wandering family, decadent aristocrats from France or Romania or Russia, wherever was far enough away that we could fool the locals who know nothing about that places that we could've conceivably have come from there and also stoked their imaginations and their need to orientalise foreigners as being of a culture that could generate the sexual degenerates they had come to meet."

"We entertained them, told wild stories and fired up their imaginations with all too true stories about the many wicked deeds we'd committed over the course of our lives. So eager to re-enact them our little piglets gave us even more of themselves; you see love we weren't just after their money, each person we pulled into our web died in ecstasy, though each act was different and each catered to different fetish, they were all the same as rituals dedicated to excess and sensuality. We all used our superhuman levels of endurance to push our piglets harder and faster than they could cope with, Venus was always there and sometimes she would participate, but it was usually three on one or two and by the time ritual ended the poor little piglets' hearts gave out and then we feed on the blood left in their corpses."

"We whored and murdered our way through every major city in Italy over the course of several years, bleeding everyone we came across both literally and figuratively and in very surprisingly creative ways, even if she didn't participate that often Venus's imagination was as bottomless as it was dynamic. But even though it was fun it was never an equal partnership, we were fed but then that's what you do with a pair of loyal, hardworking dogs; our partnership was never equal, they might've indulged themselves with our bodies but there was no love there, the passion and tenderness from the old days was long gone, we were their slaves and that was it."

"It came to a point where Italy could no longer offer us anything, Venus guided us to an isolated spot in the Alps, we found some manner of shrine there, we didn't recognize anything there that would indicate belong to a god or movement previously recorded in history, everything was recently built as well, most likely no more than a decade old."

"Venus stepped into a centre circle and threw arms up in the air and shouted bizarre sounds, weird and high pitched, sounds I didn't know human vocal cords could make. It could for a few minutes, like she was a having a conversation with herself, then she lowered her arms and stripped herself bare."

"There was a palpable energy there that day, Tristan seemed to be as excited as his mother to witness whatever was going to happen while the two of us just starred dumbly not even sure what was going on. Only to be then greeted by a most surprise, where out of nowhere on that fateful cloudless night a bright pink lightning bolt came down from the sky and struck Venus, causing a horribly fiery explosion."

"In that instance Tristan mood changed from one extreme to the other, from joy to agony, he cried out with such sadness you'd think the spirit of happiness itself vacated his body. He fell to the ground and curled up into a little ball, making noises like a wounded animal. When the smoke and fires cleared, standing where Venus had once been was the most beautiful women we had ever seen, with hair and skin like powdered milk."

"Regina."

"Yes, although that was the name we gave to her, she never told us her real, it was the reason she came to this world, to start a new life."

"Tristan didn't take that too kindly though, he charged at Regina baring talons and fangs like a wild beast, the being that would be Regina acted faster than even our vampire senses could detect; all she did was raise her arm and point her finger at him and Trist collapsed, not dead but comatose, the only signs of life being the occasional muscle spasm and gurgling noises like that of an infant."

"The being that would become Regina turned her eyes to us, we were terrified at now, we barely understood what was going on and we thought we were going to be murdered by this horrific creature. We were about to try to escape but realized that dawn's first light was coming over the horizon, we knew this was it, death had come to take us and we were going to burn in hell for everything we'd done."

"The being that wasn't yet Regina sped over to our position having made the same realization we did, she embraced us and we felt for the first time her unique aura of love and comfort, or at least what was designed to purvey a sense of being loved and comforted. When the sunlight reached us we thought this creature wanted to kill us just like Venus only this time she could be up close and savour our suffering. We were surprised to see that she had wings just like us, she unfurled them and formed a protective screen around us, even as sunlight was beading down on us not ray touched our bodies."

"She spoke to us, it wasn't with the voice she uses now, back then she wasn't our loving mother. The creature we met was a hedonistic, narcissistic sadist, she was selfish and vile and wanted to use us up the same way Venus and Tristan did. We knew that the moment we saw her, but from our position we didn't have the luxury of refusing her help, she gave us an offer we could refuse: 'I am in need of a harem, become my slaves or the sun will consume you.'"

"We agreed because at the time we couldn't imagine a worse way to die than burning to death beneath the sun. The being that wasn't yet Regina told us to feed on her, to drink her blood and we would no longer have to fear the sun's presence, we didn't know if she was telling the truth or not but we were too frightened of opposing her in any way. We sank our fangs into her thighs and drank as much of blood as we could; the phrase 'mana from heaven' doesn't even begin to describe what she tasted like, but could feel her blood inside us remaking us."

"She retracted her wings and lo and behold we didn't burn up, in many ways we were lucky to have only been vampires for a short while, Venus's tour of Italy took us maybe at most a year. But seeing the sun for the first in a year of unending night time was already an incredibly experience."

"The being that wasn't yet Regina knew who we were and of our story, she told us that she watched us through Venus's eyes, she had been with Venus a long time before we met each other. She had us return to the central ritual circle where she appeared and sat us down so that she would tell us her story, while she sat on the comatose Tristan as a piece of human furniture."

"She explained to us the situation: who she was, how she knew us and most importantly what her relationship with Tristan and Venus was. Long before they met us when Venus was probably around our age she lived with her son, she was a witch who communed with otherworldly beings like Regina to gain power from them. One day Tristan was struck with a terminal illness, beset with desperation Venus sought the aid of every spirit she knew, a cruel and malicious demon pointed her in the direction of a local vampire, saying that this was the only earthly way she could save her son."

"Venus took her son to the vampiric hermit as instructed, but in the end that turned to be a crueller fate; the hermit, much like his demonic master, cursed Trist with a weak blood, Tristan couldn't be near water or it would burn him like acid, and what's more his fangs were malformed so he couldn't hunt or feed himself. The poor boy would've died had Venus not made contact with Regina, from her place in her plane of existence Regina offered to help her son, taught her a style of magic that demons normally conceal from mortals, taught her how to replicate Regina's magic using earthly means she created a cure for Tristan's problems, it was little more than a crude facsimile of Regina's own blood but it was enough to cure Tristan of his ills and make him into a cruder version of what we are now."

"From that day onward Venus and Tristan became servants of the succubus we call Regina, they travelled from their home in Moravia across Europe doing much as they had with us; Regina offered them her love, told them if they could get what she demanded she could enter our world personally that she would shower them with her love and rewards. They believed it but it seemed Regina had lied, as we said before when she arrived in our world the being that wasn't yet Regina struck Venus down and clearly didn't give a shit about Tristan's wellbeing. We asked why she had spared us when she had slain the people that were responsible for bringing her into this world."

"What did she say?"

"She said that we were kindred spirits, that she guided Venus to our paths because she saw our potential; she came to this world not to conquer it but to experience it, she said that she chose us to be her companions to guide us through this world. She went on and on about destiny and things of that nature, but the way we saw it was we just had another, more attractive Venus. We accepted her proposal to lead her through this world and gave her the name of Regina as she refused to give us her real name; together we set forth on our new lives."

"You can guess our first stop, back home to our old manor in Marseille, while our revenge wasn't as satisfyingly gory or hands on as Veronica's or Devana's, it was still effective. We were lucky enough to see our former family and their friends celebrating their new acquisition, we decided on something simple and effective: we barred the doors from the outside and set fire to the house."

"It was quite cathartic to see the place burn to the ground, those few servants and guests who made it out had the honour of contributing their skins to our new coat, Regina after all had been naked this whole time, it would remiss of us as hosts to let that go on."

"And like most fairy tale endings we did live happily ever after, together we travelled across the world and eventually added our new sisters family, and wound up here in the city dreams."

That's it? That's the end of the story? "Hang on a second, you guys aren't going to end it all there are you? I mean what happened after that? How long were you wandering? Why did you keep calling Regina 'the being that wasn't yet Regina'?"

"That would telling, what matters is that was our story, if you want to know more about Regina's story you must hear it from her own mouth." Vanessa said as she pressed her index finger against my lips.

"Besides you've got more to worry about yourself now, you've got a recital to attend." Farah said with a weirdly mischievous tone.

The two women reached up the corners of the headstand to reveal chains and shackles connected to the posts, they shackled my wrists and then did the same to my ankles with a second pair at the foot of the bed.

"Not again!"

"Of course again sweetie, you don't think you'd get away with just Farah having fun?"

"That's right Emily, you should be more thoughtful of your wonderful aunties."

"Besides this is your reward, you've been such a good girl this whole time we're going to reward you for sitting through our whole story."

"Can the reward please not double as a form of torture?!"

I'm sure they heard me, they laughed a hearty as they positioned themselves at my feet, Vanessa kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed while Farah positioned herself exactly opposite, lying at the foot of the bed close enough to exchange pecks on the cheek with her lover while her body rested comfortably between my legs, with her feet playfully dancing at my sides.

"Why always with the tickling?!"

"Oh sweetie, we're not going to tickle you, we're performing a recital, and you're the instrument."

Oh that's so much better.

"Notice how the nerves on your foot are so sensitive, plucking one is not unlike plucking the strings of a harp."

And together Vanessa and Farah began playing their harp, they started with my feet tickling both at once with Vanessa tickling the soles and Farah tickling the toes; they were different from Veronica, whereas she was all enthusiastic and straightforward, these two worked with inhuman speed and precision. Somehow in spite of toes' feverish wiggling Farah found a way to enter any gap that appeared and stuck her nails in between them and wiggled them to horrifyingly, squealingly potent effect.

Vanessa like Farah tickled with supernatural precision, seemingly knowing every point on my soles where nerves intersected. Her finger danced around my soles knowing exactly where to touch, where to scratch and tease, her fingernails felt like claw shaped guitar pics plucking every nerve she encounters.

The two of the switched tactics, this time it was one foot-one vampires, with Farah and Vanessa eager to show what the other missed. Vanessa kept one hand tickling the ball and the other tickling the stems of my toes, each horridly sharp fingernail all in perfect alignment to the stems from the border with the bud all the way down to the ticklish base and quickly switching to tickling the spaces in between.

Farah meanwhile took an aggressive posture against the sole she had control of, she used both sets of fingers to claw at the entire length of my sole while her hands rested on the top of my foot her fingers resembled some kind of demonic, all consuming spider monster as it meticulously clawed its way along my arch.

Minutes felt like eternity as I lost count of any time as the only indication of time of passing became the stroke of their fingernails. They stopped once again briefly to choose new positions, this time Vanessa had full reign over my feet while Farah straddled my waist, wiggling her fingers about my face in a sadistic manner to match my sadistic style.

"Ribs are very much like a piano, applying your fingers to the right spots can create beautiful music."