All Comments on 'Enslaved by Nurses'

by Redtext

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guess you don't know the law

It's stupid, I know. But having the cannabis in his system simply isn't illegal. It's not like alcohol where there is a legal limit. So the rest of what took place was baloney. He should have simply walked down the corridor into the Supervisor's office and filed a complaint. Then gone to the Police and filed a criminal complaint. The bitch Dr Reid loses her medical license, all the nurses were dismissed from their programs and he gets a lot of money from the hospital to keep the entire event quiet. You didn't really think he would just roll over and take it did you?

Stupid beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid.Stupid.

Stupid on all levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony's mother is brain dead and it came to him honestly!

gave it a 5

RedtextRedtextover 8 years agoAuthor
The cannabis lvl

I don't know much elsewhere, but in Canada they do pass a test battery when implicated in an accident, and thc is easily quantifiable in a test. Remember this isn't meant to be 100% realistic, as the main goal of these stories is to lean towards an erotic story and the story sometimes is bent towards this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nonnies Never Learn

What a hot story. Of course he did not care that she was using him. He wanted to be used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Involved

The word is involved.

He was involved in an accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes involved

there were a few other wrong words as well. The story itself was otherwise good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous