All Comments on 'Enslaved by Nurses'

by Redtext

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes involved

there were a few other wrong words as well. The story itself was otherwise good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Involved

The word is involved.

He was involved in an accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nonnies Never Learn

What a hot story. Of course he did not care that she was using him. He wanted to be used.

RedtextRedtextover 8 years agoAuthor
The cannabis lvl

I don't know much elsewhere, but in Canada they do pass a test battery when implicated in an accident, and thc is easily quantifiable in a test. Remember this isn't meant to be 100% realistic, as the main goal of these stories is to lean towards an erotic story and the story sometimes is bent towards this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony's mother is brain dead and it came to him honestly!

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid.Stupid.

Stupid on all levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guess you don't know the law

It's stupid, I know. But having the cannabis in his system simply isn't illegal. It's not like alcohol where there is a legal limit. So the rest of what took place was baloney. He should have simply walked down the corridor into the Supervisor's office and filed a complaint. Then gone to the Police and filed a criminal complaint. The bitch Dr Reid loses her medical license, all the nurses were dismissed from their programs and he gets a lot of money from the hospital to keep the entire event quiet. You didn't really think he would just roll over and take it did you?

Stupid beyond belief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous