Erotic Game Gone Wrong Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris knew better than to argue with her in this mood.

Sarah: You and your fucking deviant ideas have got us into deep shit. And I being the party who is going to have to bale us out. That bloody outfit and streetwalker. Do you really understand how bad a situation you have got me into? I am going to be regularly fucked by people over, in and via any parts of my body they want, by people who will treat me like shit and they will do so based on the fact they are paying for my services so put up and shut up. Look at my career, my morals, my wants from our marriage like kids, my self-respect, all out the window in one stupid moment.

Sarah then explained everything that happened this morning in minute detail. Absolutely everything.

Chris was stunned. All he could muster was: Let me get us a coffee and let's talk over our options.

Sarah: Fucking options. What options? As she cried as she went to the kitchen.

The next hour involved a lot of soul searching, some serious shouting and a lot of Sarah crying.

Could they just get out their car and escape leaving their lives behind? No.

Could they get the $100,000 from somewhere no questions asked? No.

Could they live through being outed? Yes, but it would be the end of their careers as they knew them and their high incomes they had created from hard work. They would probably have to move on and sell up potentially losing their equity in their house. Through this would their marriage survive anyway?

Could they pay someone to muscle Dante and Will? Not an option.

There were others, but they all were NO WAY.

Sarah: They have got us where they want us, or should I say me where they want me.

Chris: I don't know what else to say honey. Yes that was stupid big time, but my guess is we are both going to pay one way or another and I really worry where this will take us even after we have paid off the $100,000. The trouble is I don't know who I can talk to for advice. Yes I agree we need counselling, but I think we are both going to need that soon.

I really hope he did not hurt you?

Sarah: You stupid bastard. He had a giant prick that he shoved into me and you think it did not hurt? The only truth that I have to give was that once I got over the pain the sex was mindboggling. I am still coming down from that and I am not going to forget it soon.

Chris: Tell me?

Sarah: Darling. He filled me up and blew his load. He just kept cumming inside me. My body shook with the spasms. I kept cumming until I collapsed. The sex was fantastic and in case you really want to know he wants to train me, to use his words, because he needs to make sure I can satisfy his clients every deviant fucking wish. You know what that means, the entire Karma Sutra and anything else he and Will can dream up.

Chris not surprisingly based on his history was getting a hard on in his shorts. He was a deviant as Dante had identified. Chris could see some positive possibilities in this situation and he needed to be careful how he was seen by Sarah to react.

While Sarah noticed the hard-on she did not let on because she also saw possibilities. The big questions in her mind were did she want to remain married to Chris and if so how could they work through the mess that this issue will create at work, at home, within her family and in their neighbourhood.

Sarah: I need an hour to think a lot of things through. I am going to be a high class prostitute ,while I work full time for my multinational and until we pay off that $100,000, aren't I? I can see the term slut in lights. This is probably going to expand our horizons darling. Swinging? Sex for promotions or you providing me to your clients for sales? Yes I can see it in your eyes now, great news you pain.

Get that barbecue going you promised me and we can talk about how we as a couple can deal with this mess over steaks and a red. But Darling, I cannot tell you how pissed I am right now. We need a clear mind, so come to the table ready for a few shocks.

It was midday and the balcony provided a bit of peace and quiet for both.

By the time the steaks were ready and the Zinfandel poured, Sarah had set the table and closed all the doors to invasive ears.

Sarah provided a list they reviewed over lunch:

  • We go the Saturday high end alternative with Dante.

  • We stay as far away from Will as possible as he is evil.

  • You drive me to each hotel/resort and I meet the clients there.

  • The hotel/resort should be where the clients are staying and where we book a suite.

  • You book a small room for us close by in the same hotel and I meet you there after I have finished.

  • If there is a problem with the clients then we get Dante to sort it out.

  • You are my last resort security so you have to be ready to come and get me out, so you will have a second room key for the suite.

  • Do we have any contacts with an electronics group so we can get some gear to identity if there are hidden cameras and the like?

  • We pay the bills of the suite and our room.

  • I get a new mobile just for the client's access.

  • I do my best to generate bonuses over the standard fees paid to Dante to help us cover our costs.

Chris: We will not always be able to stick to that because the clients are likely to have their own rooms? And how do we make sure you are not recognised outside of the suite?

Sarah: Agreed. Maybe I wear a wig and glasses and use those synthetic tattoos that wash off?

Chris: You are going to doing this with no limits to get those bonuses. You know that could mean anal, bondage, S&M and stuff we have never done for one reason or another.

Sarah: Maybe we need to do something about that over the coming week? I am free this afternoon if you have the motivation.

Chris could not believe his ears. He just picked up his glass, the Zinfandel and Sarah's hand and progressed to the shower.

Sarah: I guess there is no point being gentle, so no limits.

While Sarah was full of emotions from shame through, both were turned on. Their clothes were shed extraordinarily quickly.

Chris became aggressive: So if you are going to be a slut, we are going to have to get rid of that landing strip of yours.

He grabbed Sarah and bent her over the wash basin, extracted his shaving soap from the cupboard with his razor and removed every last hair from around her pussy. He then licked her and licked, sucked and sucked, shoved fingers up her pussy and played with her love mound. He buried his face between her legs and forced her legs wide apart. Her juices flowed in waves down and between her legs, lubricating around her arse. Chris knew this was a major opportunity to do what he always wanted to do to her, fuck her arse but he was always worried about the consequences. He shoved his thumb between her legs and progressively enlarged her rose bud opening. There was lube in the cupboard, lucky this time he thought.

Sarah seemed to be loving every second of her transition. From loving faithful wife to slut in training. She pushed Chris's face harder and harder into her mound and ground her pussy against Chris's tongue.

Chris timed things well. He twisted her around and got her to face herself in the mirror with her bum pushed out and wet. She and Chris looked at her face in the mirror, they could only see lust. He put his long arms around her waist and twisted her nipples and boobs and frigged her pussy. He took no gentle approach. He was going to emphasise she was going to be a slut and she may as well enjoy it. He stuck his lubed cock at the entrance to her arsehole and pushed with his own pre-cum liquidating an already wet slimy hole. It was almost gross the way Sarah's arsehole was pulling Chris in rather than pushing him out. The surrounds were grabbing at his cock and never leaving his base.

Enjoyably for both, Sarah pushed back forcing Chris's cock further and further up her arse. She was so wet down there that it took no time before Chris was bottoming out against her buns. She was so turned on by this aggressive sex that she was out of control and oblivious to who by and where she was being fucked.

They both came to a shuddering climax and Chris blew a huge stream of cum up her hole. They both looked at the mirror again and Sarah was incoherent in passion.

Chris: Right slut. Use your fingers to clean your arse and see how that tastes. I want it clean so I can fuck you again down your arse over the lounge after you suck me hard again.

Sarah just obeyed. She put her hand between her legs and collected as much of Chris's cum that she could and put it in her mouth, swirled it around her tongue and swallowed every last drop.

Chris led Sarah to the lounge and caused her to take his cock down her throat: Come on Sarah get me hard again so I can use that arse of yours again. Now suck me hard and I want to see your face against my groin.

You are going to be a great slut.

Now you mention it I know of a few clients of mine that are on the cusp of a few decent new sales with me, they should be tipped over with a slut fuck like you.

And James is almost certainly had the hots for you since he became your boss. I can see you getting home from work later in future with a great story to tell about being laid in the office legs high in the air over his desk. Maybe no underwear after hours in the future?

Hurry up slut get me hard.

Sarah just ignored Chris's taunts and did what she wanted. Get that cock that is closest to me hard and get it shoved up her arse again for another monumental fuck.

That second arse fuck was even better than the first with more lubrication and Chris taking longer to blow his load. This time the cum seemed to arrive deeper in her arse and sluiced around up her rectum.

Chris washed himself and left Sarah to her devices in the shower, trying to get her rear back to normal and cum out of her arse so she could put some fresh clothes on.

Sarah took her time in the shower and dwelt on what Chris did to her and even more importantly what he said. It dawned on her that Chris wanted her to become a slut and that was in his planning well before that fateful Friday night. Even more concerning was it his plan before they even got married?

As soon as Sarah stepped out of the bathroom still unclothed, Chris handed her that outfit he loved so much and indicated we should now go to the sex shop in the burbs to get your supplies.

Rather than cause another argument she donned those clothes and a pair of nickers, no bra and some high heels. Chris had quickly donned some casual shorts and T shirt and they were off down to their car.

Chris lifted the lid on their sports car and they were off.

Chris: Undo those four buttons on your top slut. You need to become used to people watching you and wanting to fuck you.

Sarah looked at Chris and thought you are going down a path: Darling?

There was no sympathy in his eyes.

She undid the four.

As Chris changed gear his hand wandered down to her pussy, playing in her groove as they travelled the few kilometres to the sex shop.

Sarah started to realise she did not really know this husband of hers.

By the time they arrived outside of the shop the streets were quiet and it was getting close to end of trading. She was slightly leaking from her arse and the back of her miniskirt was wet. He pussy was moist in the front from Chris gear changes and she did not want to bend down for fear of her boobs flopping out.

Chris approached the desk saying a few things to the female attendant Helen, while Sarah browsed the shelves. Within the ten minutes left before closing Chris and Sarah had spent $500 on DVD's, dildos, butt plugs, crutch-less panties, lubricant, coloured and flavoured condoms, soft padded handcuffs and received some information on sites like Literotica.

Helen looked at Sarah quietly saying as Chris dealt with the credit cards: Good luck. Anytime you want to see any DVDs on the range we have just come by and I will put them in a cubicle for us to view.

The night was spent locked together eating pizza, watching DVDs and trying out some of the positions the actors used. Research can be fun at times.

There were no shrinks open on Sunday, but both would take a few days sick leave off to come to terms with what had transpired. She knew of a good lady shrink through her women's club; she would call first thing Monday. Meanwhile Sarah did some google digging for Chris and gave him his list; the message was call one or a marriage counsellor.

Monday

The morning was spent together on leave. Feelings were running high and Sarah needed to know where she stood with Chris and his wishes about sex with strangers. Sarah came to the conclusion she did not believe Chris on his assurances of "those comments were just sex talk".

Monday afternoon was spent with Sarah's new shrink friend. She would have many appointments with her over the coming weeks. Maria did not judge Sarah; she just was there to listen and help her through what would be a huge transition from well married woman to desirable sexy high end prostitute. Interestingly Maria did say she looked after several prostitutes and those that kept off the drugs eventually were able to find enough pride in themselves to achieve a meaningful life with their children. Sarah should keep her head up, her eyes wide open and her pill prescription current.

Tuesday morning following.

Dante: Good morning. So where are we.

Sarah: Oh hi Dante. I cannot speak to you now, other than a YES. Am about to go into a meeting here in the office. I can get off for 15 minutes at midday for a coffee. Is that café next to Walmart convenient?

Dante knew he was not going to get all his way with Sarah, at least initially, but what did he have to loose: OK, see you there, but don't be late.

Dante knew Sarah would be almost overly officious as if she was doing any other deal in her office, so her abrupt tones didn't worry him, so long as he got his $100,000.

At exactly midday Sarah zoomed through the door of the café. She was dressed in typical office attire of black longer style button down style of dress and white blouse with no cleavage showing. Seeing Dante at the back she quickly walked to the back and sat opposite. The server approached and she ordered her coffee.

Sarah: OK we cannot be private here, as you would guess we are not happy but we agree to your alternative. Chris and I worked on this list I give you together and we have both agreed. I get no money from you guys. When we get to $100,000 paid off at 26 Saturdays then our obligation ceases and you guys leave us alone.

Dante looked at her closely and saw she was bluffing: As I said we are businessmen. When we get our $100,000, end of story. If you chose to stay with us under whatever deal then well we will negotiate at that time. You guys stuffed up and $100,000 is part of the price you pay.

Sarah: So when do you wish this arrangement to start and we need to talk over hotels etc?

Dante: How about this Saturday and continues until you have completed 26 Saturdays. But I believe it is in your best interest to complete some training?

Sarah: OK. I can take Thursday off if that works for you?

Dante somewhat bemused by Sarah's attitude: Come to my unit at say midday. My card. I will be having breakfast, but I will have one of our ladies there, probably Melanie, to talk over your issues with us especially how to deal with the admin, difficult people and your attire. Bring along some of your sexiest gear, underwear and jewellery because she will give you a lot of help there. We will have her until about 3.00pm when she has to pick up her kids. Then we can spend some quiet time together. I have some meetings later you can come along there to meet some of our clients and start to build up your own client base. I suggest you go out and invest in some decent gear meanwhile, because what you have there is not going to cut it.

You are going to need to think sexy to be sexy. You are going to need to be sexy to get repeat business. Maybe you can start right now and undo a few of those buttons on the dress and in that blouse. Show a bit of that fabulous body of yours, be discreet when you need to be and openly attractive when required. If Will was here right now you would get a serious earful. Don't get to the point that you are not getting the business, because Will loves high class women he brings down to his level. Get my drift? Me and my form of performance or the street.

Sarah undid the top three buttons of her blouse allowing a discreet look at her silk bra. Four buttons up the leg opened her dress to mid-thigh when seated.

Dante: Sarah you've got a lot to learn. Demi see through bras, g strings, garters and black stockings you expose when seated to just below your nickers, transparent blouses and short skirts mostly leather. Remember think sexy and practice it, at work even. I've got to go now, but you better do some shopping. I look forward to what you dress in on Thursday. Sex is not all about you being naked, you need to attract to even get down there and basic. Men love teasing, you just need to know how, when and reading your man to sus that scene.

Sarah undid two more buttons up her dress leg, paid for her coffee and was back to work.

It was interesting to Sarah how much more interest the staff paid to Sarah that afternoon. It was noted and Sarah knew she was about to change. The VP's even asked her in for her opinions on a few matters that day. Not surprising in context, but Sarah was no dumb blond. She was about to learn the benefits of sex appeal in the corporate ladder. Sarah was home late that day having to catch up with her work, but her eyes were no longer wired shut and the late option had been exercised.

Wednesday

Sarah and Chris rose late for these fitness fanatics in time for a quick run before jumping in the shower.

Sarah came out of the bedroom to a wide eyed Chris, dressed for work.

Chris: Well we are picking up our office attire!

She had on her black leather skirt that came up to just above her knee but with a side split, white sleeveless blouse with neckline down to just above her bra line, black seamless stockings, black high heels and a deep red top coat over her shoulder. The outfit was completed by her laptop bag, a gold bracelet on her wrist and a dangling necklace that drew attention to her cleavage. The assumption was her nice white lace underwear worn underneath that Chris bought her for her birthday; not too flamboyant but very feminine.

Sarah: Well I think Dante for his focus was right. I do need to pick up my attire at work. Besides I have some meetings with a couple of the VPs today and that may mean a Board meeting appearance. If so I may be home a bit later than normal to clean up issues, say 8.00ish? But thanks for the compliments I do feel great and look forward to today.

She brushed by Chris and he could smell her favourite Paris parfum.

That later end of the day was going to be the norm for some time with her focus being on her future rather than her strained marriage.

Sarah: I may have the chance this morning to go to an end of summer sale at Macy's, to get some new clothes. I assume we have plenty of capacity on my card?

Chris: I will transfer a couple of grand before I leave for work. Enjoy your day and have fun.

The smiles exchanged were understood.

Sarah knew her time table for the day and a quick trip to Macys between 10.30 and 11.30 was going to be a definite. She had her list already and she knew exactly where those items would be available, having been bowsing there over the last few weeks. Her "gunner buy" list had been thought through, it just needed Dante's push to make it necessary.