Erotic Game Gone Wrong Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her way home in the taxi, Sarah had plenty of thinking to do. She vowed to tell Chris very little from now on about her sex life and see where that would take their relationship and whatever he considered to be advanced marketing techniques.

If she could fuck three strangers, albeit decent, interesting and well built guys, then there could be a lot of fun sex coming her way. She knew it was never going to always be this good, but she could work at it.

She thought: Now what do I do with James? And Chris really got me into this so should I really contemplate rewarding him by fucking his clients?

As much as she enjoyed herself she deep down resented Chris and how this one stupid Friday had so turned her life on its end. She knew she would have trouble sleeping tonight, so red wine was going to have to help her through.