Erotic Game Gone Wrong Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The compliments flowed as soon as she got to work. The VPs definitely wanted her to linger longer in their offices and James was most attentive to what he needed from her during the day. By the time Sarah got to Macys she was brimming with confidence and that showed in her purchases.

Dante's summary thoughts were quickly turned into reality, with Sarah leaving with a very damaged credit card and the car full of her buys.

The rest of the day just flew with her being in several meetings, including the Board meeting alongside James, a pile of phone calls to make and emails to write to follow up the decisions. There was no way she was going home before 8.00pm.

At 8.00pm James entered her cubicle. There was no one left in her area, all having left hours past.

James looking at her face and then down the gap in her blouse: You surprised me today, on the upside. The Board members in particular wanted to know who was this new woman in their midst. Big points today. Well done. Oh and by the way I thought you clothes choice today was impeccable. Keep it up and I promise a decent bonus and dinner after next meeting. Pardon me but I have to run to put my kids to bed at home. See you in the morning.

Sarah: Love to have dinner with you when you can fit in; just let me know and I will dress up. I have had to organise my annual Doctors check up tomorrow, so I may have to work late on Friday to catch up. Ok with you.

James: No problems.

Sarah arrived home at 9.00 absolutely exhausted from her day, but ecstatic as to how it ran. She dumped her bags, grabbed her first glass of Zinfandel and flopped at the table to eat the meal Chris had organised.

Chris and Sarah talked through their days. Even Chris seemed to be on a big upper with several new leads agreeing appointments. Sarah worried about what they may lead to in due course as far as her pussy action was concerned, but would it be really different to fucking non-paying clients of Dante?

Sarah thought to herself: How come things are all on the up when I thought we had hit the wall on Friday? She knew it was all about the change of attitude and dumping the cruise mentality they had got into.

The second and third reds went down and they both crashed into bed into a deep slumber.

Thursday morning

First thing was a session with Chris in the shower and a run around the block to clear out the mind. Chris left early to those new leads.

Second was call the office apologising because of her annual check-up.

Thirdly to go through her purchases and select what she should take to her meeting with Dante and Melanie.

Lastly get into the mood of thinking sexy. The best ways seem to be put on some sexy clothes, then get out a decent porn DVD, insert into playback and progressively get starkers and play with the clit and southern regions while watching intently and visualise yourself in the DVD.

What to choose was the question?

Gangbang?

Large black guy does white girl?

Big cocks?

Dildo Lovers?

High Priced Call Girls?

Strip Poker?

The answer was to put High Priced Call Girls in and if it was rubbish move on to the next. She and Chris had watched Strip Poker on Sunday and that was a worthwhile activity for Sarah's pussy.

After thirty minutes of watching, listening and playing no problem.

Sarah had never been a great fan of porn, although Chris had been pushing soft porn for a while with DVDs like 50 Shades of Grey and Satisfaction. The rather current nature of Sarah's dilemma changed that dramatically.

The morning clothes were off in no time strewn all over the lounge.

The actors took considerable time to lubricate the pussy and the dildos before working the beasts around the pussy and clit. The couple had purchased two forms of dildo, one large, long and black and the second more designed for the handbag and sneeky sex in the office or restaurant. Sarah took out the large long and black beast, remembering the feelings and sensations she enjoyed with her poolside activities with Dante. The DVD proved instructional, as there was no way she could get that into her without stacks of foreplay and lubricant.

The beast was licked and sucked like she would do to any lover working it into her mouth while she frigged her pussy. By playing the bulbous head around her clit she started to have those low tremble feelings and a very wet cunt. Slowly the beast was inserted into the pussy allowing the pussy to become accustomed to the greater girth of men like Dante. She visualised Dante's cock and how he took his time to get his cock in as far as he could before changing her positions that allowed even greater access to her open cunt hole. The actor's faces said it all as the beasts progressed and throbbed in those delectable holes. Sarah glanced at her mirror and she could see herself in the DVD, the face contorting with pain and then passion as the beast entered further before she turned on the hummer. That lovable feeling was creeping deep into her groin. With the beast doing its job into the pussy Sarah lubricated the butt plug to see what she could cram up her rear entry. The clit was being frigged and Sarah was about to go through her first orgasm of the day. She crashed through and watched her actor-persona as she took on a variety of guys and a threesome with a married couple, with anal being as common as cock sucking and pussy fucking.

She awoke and saw that time was running away from her.

Quick decisions time.

Leave the butt plug in and let it do its job while keeping her groin enthused about this afternoon.

It was cool out there so she needed a blazer for cover.

All the girls in the DVDs were very tastefully dressed on top to the public view but underneath that layer, transparent bras and nickers or g strings. So the new shorter mini skirt in leather, with transparent white blouse emphasised with plenty of front buttons, long black stockings, black pumps, white lace transparent bra and high cut nickers, covered by a dark blue blazer. Makeup was understated. A well dressed young lady on the prowl, but not slutty.

In her shoulder bag she threw a variety of makeup, underwear, stockings, T shirts, swimmers, shorts, two different parfums and the shorter slick dildo.

By 11.30 she was looking at herself in the mirror and comparing herself to the actors. She strangely was very happy and wanting to learn about a part of her life that she would otherwise have repressed. She looked desirable and potentially available. Her attitude was very much impacted by Chris's real thoughts; like why did he marry her if that was what deep down he wanted of a lady partner? She had decided on Sunday that she would stay with Chris until this was all over and then they would need to make those life changing decisions about their marriage and what both wanted from their relationship. Meanwhile if I have to do this, then I am going to ensure I have all the fun that is available from her non-paying customers.

The taxi honked and she gave herself an A plus in the mirror and was off.

Thursday Midday

Sarah was impressed by the building where Dante lived. Modern, clean, everything worked including doors and security. Fresh paintings and sculptures adorned the foyer. This was an enormous relief to Sarah after her intimidation by Will, followed by her potential exposures to the street.

The lift travelled to the fourth floor and Sarah was greeted at the door of Dante's unit by a stunning Caucasian red head, dressed in a soft green lace body hugging and low cut dress. Her makeup was light and fresh, with a soft pink lipstick. The parfum was Passion. Her jewellery was a wrist gold bangle and a gentle chain adorned by a small red stone. Her demeanour was welcoming and her accent middle American.

Melanie: You must be Sarah, please come in. Dante is having breakfast so I assume you have not had lunch yet. I was about to make a sandwich and a pot of coffee. Turkey, cheese and lettuce on brown? Does that work for you?

Sarah took off her blazer and laid it over the lounge.

As the pot was brewing Melanie showed Sarah around a spacious to luxurious unit, with a major lounge/dining/TV sound area, bedroom with king size furniture, a small office, kitchen and bathroom. All very well sized and tastefully decorated in a modern classic style but with quality nude photos and paintings around the walls. It reeked sexy and a males unit. Things were good for Dante.

Dante: He entered from the bedroom in Polo T shirt and slacks. Appropriately emblemmed of course. With no flourish he just walked up to Sarah and gave her an affectionate hug and kiss on the cheek: Welcome Sarah. I am impressed you listened well.

I have to go out for an hour or so because Will has gotten himself some issues with one of his ladies regulars and I have to smooth things out. I will leave you to talk with Melanie and be back about say 2.30pm for a half hour with the three of us.

Lunch flew and the hours passed with Melanie giving her the drum on everything she could cover in theory.

Melanie: Look honey there a few things that are absolute musts to remember:

  • Don't ever believe you are going to get anything from Dante's clients. They are married and just want to fill in what they are not getting at home, particularly on the adventurous side.

  • Don't fall in love with anyone while you are on the game, because there is zero chance anything will ever eventuate.

  • If anyone wants to set you up in an apartment, then you will only be their fuck toy whenever it works for them.

  • Dante is never going to be marriage material and he gets as many women as he wants. There are seriously beautiful girls coming through all the time who are happy to open their legs to any form of activity.

  • You are beautiful right now, but that will not last, so achieve what you want as soon as you can and then get as far away from the game as you can possibly achieve.

  • Every woman can be a slut if she wants to and many are, if only for a brief affair or two, but few are really good at it including hiding the truths.

  • What I told you is theory. You have to be very flexible and live in the real world. Don't close you mind to anything other than NO drugs.

Melanie's phone rang. The phone call shocked her.

Melanie: That was Dante's lawyer. Will's been arrested for a serious assault, probably his third here, and living off the earnings of prostitutes. Dante is being interviewed at the local lockup, but they don't have much on him at the moment. He suggested that we leave here ASAP and I take Dante's business mobile and his laptop to my place, along with current records covering bookings for the next month. He knows that I maintain Dante's booking diaries.

Sarah helped Melanie do exactly that and they collected their own gear, closed up and dropped everything into Melanie's car in the car park.

Melanie: May we go to somewhere quiet and talk?

Sarah: Mid week the park down by the river is ideal. No one is there until school is out.

The wind around the river and the trees made a perfect spot for Melanie to talk: The lawyer could not speak openly, but we have to keep open Dante's business without him being involved in any fashion or even being seen to participate. He will drive down his savings for maybe 6 months while this blows over. That means he wants me to keep his clients satisfied with our existing people and to run everything off his business mobile and laptop bookings register.

My guess is that does effect you, but Dante will need his $100,000 from you and others to pay his legal bills and his normal bills. So I am sorry to say the arrangement you had with Dante will remain. What it does mean is that I am a more human individual so you will not feel the pressure of Dante looking over your shoulder in a physical sense, but you know he will be there in the wings.

Sarah: I agreed a deal with Chris and Dante and I will stick to it. Obviously I was painly intimidated into that deal, but I know there will be more than intimidation if I don't follow through. I don't see I have a choice.

Melanie: OK I hear what you say, so I will do my best to make it as easy and pleasurable for you as I can over the next 6 months or so.

Do you play poker?

Sarah looked queryingly at Melanie.

Melanie: Dante was going to take you to meet three business broker clients of his this afternoon and he was going to play poker with them until about 8.00pm, when they normally go home to their homes.

Sarah: Yes I played a lot of poker at college and uni and a lot of that was strip poker.

Sarah smiled as did Melanie.

Melanie: Would you fill in for Dante, please?

Sarah: Yes, but any rules.

Melanie: None at all. Over to you. I will give the address of a hotel where they always go to, where one of them has some form of ongoing arrangement over quiet bug free rooms. Be there at 5.00pm and I will text you the room number.

You did get an extra cell phone, so I will call you tomorrow and give you the details of your first job on Saturday. We might do that one together?

Melanie dropped Sarah at her unit, where she refreshed, got rid of her excess gear and headed off to the hotel.

She entered the foyer at precisely 5.00pm and her phone tinged with the text message. Room 603. No lift security. She strode through the foyer and non-one took any notice all being pre-occupied with their work.

She gently knocked at room 603 and soon the door opened.

In the frame was a large Caucasian male that almost certainly played gridiron as a line-backer. Good looks, fresh face and muscled. His name was Harry. Behind him were two even bigger guys, Frank and Bull; yes they had been defence.

They exchanged pleasantries and explanations.

Sarah: Melanie says you needed a fourth to play poker, but gentlemen I don't have any money to gamble.

Harry was obviously the leader: We assumed that so we will stake you a grand, but we do not expect you will ever have the obligation to repay that money. Treat it as fun money. You can be dealer, because we don't trust each other. We have been playing for years, but we will put in say $350 each for your kitty.

Remember, we just are here for fun.

The room had been set up for poker. The dining table for cards. It was a very tasteful hotel room of sorts, with a kitchen, side bathroom/shower and a bedroom probably built as a serviced apartment.

Sarah took off her blazer and the guys admired their fourth player. She had undone several buttons on her blouse and seemed to be braless based on her nipples showing through her blouse.

Needless to say Sarah took these three guys to the cleaners in the first hour, being over $500 ahead. She was no fool and she knew she should not leave that room ahead; that would be a major error in judgement, politics and against what she wanted to achieve of getting new clients for Melanie's cash flow. The next three hands were big losers for Sarah and she was back to square. The next few hands were messy and largely balanced between them all.

Sarah: OK guys. Time is getting on and my guess you are looking soon at your watches. How about we up the ante?

Harry: What do you propose?

Sarah: We double the bets and winner takes all.

The guys knew their liability was only going to a grand or so: Done was the call.

In 15 minutes Sarah had done in her kitty.

Sarah: Am sorry guys, but am out.

Harry: I'll tell you what. You play for the clothes you wear.

Seeing that was a skirt, high heels, g string and blouse that did not take long to loose.

Sarah: This time I am really out.

Harry: I'll tell you what. We'll deal and you look at your hand. If you like the look or your cards, you stay in and you get your clothes back and you can keep the grand if you win. If not we choose how you will meet your loss on that hand in the room now.

Sarah: OK I am in to risk, so I will deal.

Sarah dealt and she came up with three kings. She called for two cards and dealt herself a fourth king.

Sarah called for a show.

She lost with Harry having a straight.

Sarah: OK, Harry what do you want?

Harry: We venture to the bedroom for the next two hours and you do whatever we ask you to do to you, that luscious body of yours and we fuck you senseless.

Sarah: You say the sweetest things.

She rose along with the three guys.

Sarah: You guys have too many clothes on. Strip and let's get busy.

Sarah was impressed. Everyone of the guys had a serious cock and a decent muscled body. This was going to be fun. It was.

Firstly every guy was sucked hard and came all over her face and boobs in the lounge area.

She wiped her body with a towel and then bent over the lounge and put her rear into the air, spread her legs and said who is first.

Harry achieved hardness first, while Sarah did a hand job on Frank and sucked on Bull. She teased each without allowing them to come, getting them to the brink and then slowing down. Sarah then revolved them through her pussy, allowing each to plough as deep as each could achieve without spraying her insides. Her boobs shook with the thrusts and her face showed plenty of genuine passion. Their faces became ruddy with frustration and super hard cocks. She was a slut and loving every second of this foursome.

Harry noticed the butt plug.

Harry: And what do you want us to do with this my dear?

Sarah: How about we take it out and refill it with something more human?

Sarah remembered form her gangbang DVD the order. Harry you lay down on the bed.

He did and Sarah put some lube on his cock and slid her pussy down that pole. She then ventured Bull to get his seriously strained cock into her pussy; a feat quickly achieved with her being so wet from her pussy efforts of moments past. She grabbed Frank's cock and brought it to her mouth and began to suck.

Sarah: OK guys do I need to give you instructions?

While the guys were surprised, they did not need coaching.

Each took their lead and all began to work together to get Sarah and the three guys to come as close together as they could. With the guys already being so hard Sarah was writhing, sucking and being fucked in all three holes and she was loving it. She then quietly vowed to herself, this being a slut has its compensations.

The guys really got into the effort and within a few minutes all had exploded into her holes and Sarah was a collapsed mess on the bed. She was covered in cum and it streamed down her legs. Sarah took it on herself to consume as much of that cum via her mouth as she could. The guys were wanton and performed, while still being appreciated gentlemen.

It took 10 minutes for Sarah to recover. She was still shaking with pleasures up and down her legs, through her pussy and arse and into her boobs. This was indescribable. She wanted this again, just like she loved big cock like Dante's. Her eyes were open, as was her holes. Her mind was something she was going to have work on.

After Sarah, the guys quickly showered and left Sarah to talk to Harry.

She gave Frank and Bull a deep kiss and hug at the door as they left.

Harry put the $1000 into her purse and patted her on the rear as he ushered her out the door so he could clean up and return the key.

Harry: That was the best poker game we have had for years. You are welcome anytime that idiot Dante is wandering. Love your, bluffs.

Sarah left with a smile all over her face, having confirmed she in the moment loved to be a slut, but under her terms and if she could remain in control. She now knew she could cope with the next six months and looked forward to whatever would come her way or should we say her body's way?