Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside my first thought was to go get out of my soaked panties and change, but as I lifted my dress and felt my panties, a little jolt of electricity shot through me and I decided to keep them on instead of taking them off just to keep my thoughts on what had happened. The feeling of his fat cock inside of me was one of the most intense feelings I had had in a long time, and I wanted to remember the feeling for a long time to come since I was alone.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ring of the phone. I went over and saw that it was my friend, Ann calling. My first thought was to let it ring and let the answering machine get it, but I just had to tell her about the morning's activities so I answered it.

"This is Debbie" I said, forgetting that it wasn't a work call.

"What are you doin'?" I heard on the phone as Ann greeted me in her common way.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"Well, you know our neighbor, Tom, the one who is always checking me out, and who I'm always teasing..." I began.

"Yea, you keep telling me that one day you're going to make him a happy man" Ann responded.

"Well, today was that day." I said.

For the next twenty minutes I sat on the couch looking out the front window and telling Ann all about the morning adventure as I watched Tom and Rob getting their boat ready to go. It was funny to watch Rob continue to look over at the house. Although I don't think he could see me through the window, I'm sure I know what he was thinking about. On my part, it seemed as though the whole time I told Ann what had happened I couldn't pull my hand away from my still-wet panties. I was massaging my nether region with one hand while I held the phone with the other.

I finally watched as Tom and Rob pulled away in the motor home with the boat behind them. I was alone on the block, and I was excited to both be alone and to think about what had transpired during the morning.

It was a few minutes later that I said goodbye to Ann and decided to go upstairs for a nap before I moved on to doing some other things in the afternoon. It was 11:30 now, and the day was wearing on.

I had just gotten up to the bed, and had slid my hand under my little pink panties when there was a knock at the door. "Who could that be ruining a perfectly good day" I thought almost out loud. I slid out from beneath the sheets and went downstairs to see who could be at the house at this time of the day.

When I got to the front door, I looked out and saw a police officer at the front of my house. He knocked again as I opened the door, and you could tell he was taken back when he looked in to see me. "Hey.. hel-lo, maaam. I am Officer Martin. I don't want you to be alarmed, but we have had an escape from the state prison a few miles from here, and we are going from door to door to see if you've seen anyone suspicious in the area." The whole time he talked he couldn't take his eyes off of my breasts. I finally looked down and noticed that my top two buttons of my summer dress were undone, and my breasts had practically fallen out. The tops of my areolas were showing over my dress.

Normally I would have hurried to button the two buttons up, but I was enjoying the attention, and I could tell by looking at the young officer that he was enjoying the view, so I left them unbuttoned as I said "I haven't seen anything suspicious, but do you want to come in the house and check to see what you find? I'd be glad to have you come in and check whatever you want to.'

The young officer started to step in the door when a distant siren went off, and he thought better of it. "I'de love to come in and give you, a, or a your house a thorough searching, but I can't right now. We're looking for two fugitives that we have to catch. If you do see anything suspicious or need your house checked out, you can call me at this number." He said as he handed me his card.

"Are they dangerous," I asked.

"The two men who we're looking for aren't known to be dangerous, but you can never tell in a situation like this, so don't confront them, if you see them, whatever you do. Anyway, we don't think they're anywhere near here. We're just going around to homes as a precaution." He said as he started walking toward his squad car while continuing to look back at me.

"Good luck", I said, as the officer tripped a little over the crack in our driveway. He turned red, smiled at me, walked to his car and drove away.

I can't believe the mood I was in. I just wanted to finish what I had started earlier in the morning, and I was going out of my way to say things that moved the situation in that direction. I felt like I would have been all over the UPS driver if he would have come to the door right then.

I sat and watched the officer drive away in his car from the front door, and turned to go back upstairs to the bedroom when I heard the back door open. I walked towards the back of the house, and I was frozen in mid step with fright at what I saw. It was two very large, very frightening looking black men standing in my family room just inside the door. They both wore coveralls like you would find in a prison, and they both were out of breath from running a long ways.

I stood there, unable to move, unable to speak. I was so frightened that I couldn't even say a word. One of them came across the family room and over to where I stood as I just stared at him. He grabbed my arm and spun me around, wrapped both of his arms around me and placed his hand over my mouth as he said "maam you best be as quiet as you can if you know what's good for you". I could feel that he was strong enough to break me in half, but he didn't hurt me. He didn't hold me harshly or try to inflict pain on me although I knew that I was in his control, and at that moment, whether I had wanted to pull myself free or not, I would not have been able to.

"What do we do with the lady, Charlie?" were the next words out of his mouth.

"Take her up stairs, Will, and tie her up or sumthin. She don't look like she's gonna cause us any trouble, but make sure she don't go callin' on the phone or screamin' or sumthin like that."

"Cum here wit' me lady. And if you know what's good fur ya, y'll do what I say. We don't wanna hurt ya or nuttin, but we'll do what we haf to, so don't go doin' anythin' stupid." He told me as he took hold of my arm and led me up the stairs.

As you get to the top of the stairs in our house, our bedroom is the first door at the landing. Our bed is situated such that it is just inside the door. So when we got to the top of the stairs, he led me into my room and sat me on the bed. The amazing thing about this man, Will, was that he controlled me easily with his power, but although with his strength he could have hurt me with the way he grabbed me, there seemed to be some tenderness in him. He didn't try to hurt me or handle me harshly.

As we got to the bedroom I could hear the one named Charlie closing the blinds in the downstairs so that people would not be able to see in. Will looked to me and in a voice that was as reassuring as possible told me "we ain't here to hurt ya maam. We just need some place to rest for a few hours till' it gets dark. If you don't do anything stupid we will all be ok, and we will leave after dark. You ok with that?"

I was still scared beyond belief, and all I could do is shake my head in the affirmative as I sat on the edge of my four poster king sized bed and looked into his eyes. I did notice for the first time as I did look into his eyes, that his eyes also had fear in them, although as I looked at him I saw his eyes now look down from my eyes to my body. I looked at him as the fear in his eyes started to change to something a little different. I could see that his eyes liked what he saw. I looked at his eyes as he looked down at my breasts and over my stomach to my bare thighs as my dress was riding high on my thighs at this time. I could see the fear in his eyes changing to want and desire, and I felt a stir deep in my private area as I knew he was now looking at me with sexual desire.

He took a long gaze at my body before I saw his emotional state change, and he spoke again. "Lady, where's sumthin' I can use to tie you up with? I don't want to hurt you, but I do have to make sure you stay right here for a while."

I thought for a while as my fear started to be replaced by a since of excitement, and I got to the point where I could speak. "My husband has ties in our closet if you want to use those." I can't believe I thought of my husband's ties. We had used them before when he had tied me up to control me during some of our passionate sex games, and that is what came to mind when this man asked me what he could use.

"Show me where they are" he directed me as he reached out to grab me. He took my hand and helped me up from the bed. He didn't drag me off of the bed which made me start to feel even more comfortable with him.

I led him through our master bathroom where there is a large Jacuzzi tub and past the shower into our closet. As we stepped into the walk-in closet, I could feel him behind me in this small, confined space as I told him "there they are -- right there". I pointed to the rack of about fifty ties my husband keeps, although he rarely wears them any more.

"Grab a bunch of those" he said, as I felt his body rub against mine.

I took about ten of them from the rack and turned around to walk out. He was right there, towering above me and I felt his body rub against me as I turned around. He was a very large man. He must have been six feet five inches tall and weighed over two hundred and fifty pounds, but he didn't look to have any extra weight on him. In fact as I looked up his body, his arms were as big around as tree trunks. I looked up at his face, and I could see that he was looking down at me -- not at my eyes, but down into my cleavage and into the visible chasm created by the unbuttoned buttons on my sun dress. Again, I felt a stir from deep within my loins, and we stood for a moment, with my chest touching his stomach and our bodies against each other before he turned and walked out of the closet. I followed him back to the room without him holding my arm or my hand. Although my fear had not completely gone away, it was starting to subside and was being replaced by some kind of animal magnetism.

He told me to get on the bed when we got back into the room, so I did what I was told. I sat down on the side of the bed, and he took my legs with his very large hands and lifted them up onto the bed. He then walked to the headboard where he tied one of the ties to the top headboard. He than asked me for my hand. I gave it to him without resistance, and he tied the other end of the tie to my wrist. He tied it tight, but when he finished tying it, he asked "does that hurt?"

I looked him in the eyes and said "no, it's fine. Thanks for asking."

As he stepped to the footboard and took my leg in his hands, he said "look, lady, we really don't want to hurt you. We just got to get out of here without getting caught. My friend and I can't go back to prison. We don't belong there, and we ain't goin' back."

As he was speaking, he tied a tie to the footboard and then tied the other end of the tie to my ankle. My dress had ridden up high on my thigh by now, but I didn't make a gesture to pull it down to cover the tops of my thighs. I continued to look into his face, but he wasn't looking at my face any more, his stare was fixed on my legs. I could tell he could see right up the little bit of dress that covered the tops of my thighs, and with my legs somewhat spread as they were, he could see up to my sheer pink panties.

Again, as he finished tying the tie around my ankle, he asked, "that ok?"

"It feels fine" I replied as he walked around the bottom of the bed and to the other side of the footboard, never taking his eyes off of my upper thighs. As he reached the other side of the footboard, he tied another tie to the post on that side. This time, his hand didn't grab my ankle, but he came up along the side of the bed and placed his hand on the inside of my thigh about half way up my thigh, and he gently pulled it toward that side of the bed. He raised the thigh up before he slid it toward the other side of the bed causing my dress to raise so that my thighs were totally exposed now. I started to move my free hand to cover myself with the dress, but as I did without saying a word, he motioned his hand toward mine in a gesture that told me not to touch the dress. He did so without ever taking his gaze off of my thighs and my panties which were now completely visible. I quickly withdrew my hand, and put it against the headboard as I hoped he didn't hear the gasp of air that came from my mouth, and I hoped he could not see the wetness that had now become visible through my panties.

Now he looked into my eyes, and the fear came back to me. He didn't hide what he was thinking. I could read it in his eyes, and as I looked down to the center of his jump suit, I could see what he was thinking from the very large tent that had formed there. I lay there staring up at him, I was now the one that was captured and he was the captor. But the feelings that were stirring deep inside of me made me realize, I had no intention of attempting escape.

He stepped up until his pelvis was even with my face, and he reached down and took my arm right under my shoulder. As he did so, he "accidentally" slid his hand across my breast - a shiver went up my spine, goose bumps seemed to form all over my body, and I could feel the dampness building between my legs. Again, I hoped he didn't hear the changing of my breathing as I let out a soft moan.

"You sure are one perty lady, Ma'am" he said as he slid my arm upwards towards the headboard. "I didn't even get your name yet."

I didn't know how to respond to the compliment, so all I could manage to reply was "Debbie -- my name is Debbie. Did I hear the other man call youWill.?"

"Will's my name and my partner's name is Charlie. I guess you'll find that out soon enough on the news though, whether we get caught or not."

I managed to come out with "Well, Will -- I'm Debbie. Thanks for not hurting me. I guess you could do whatever you want to me and I couldn't do anything about it. You won't hurt me will you?"

"His eyes went from my face down my body, over my now heaving breasts and to the spot between my legs where my panties were now totally uncovered as my dress had come up to where it showed them.

His stare remained between my legs as he moved his large black hand down to my thigh and rubbed it from my knee to just below my crotch in a circular motion as he replied "no ma'am... I mean Debbie. I ain't gonna hurt you. You can be sure of that."

I knew he could see the excitement in me as he continued to stare at my panties as he now took his large hand from my thigh and took my hand in his as he stood on the side of the bed by the headboard. I still don't know if it was him or me, but one of us pulled my hand right to his crotch, and I quickly wrapped it around a portion of his cock. He did nothing to move it for a moment as he continued to gaze at my nether region, and my hand wrapped around the end of his cock which was standing at attention just under his jumpsuit. By now I did nothing to try to hide my excitement. I was certain he could see the wetness of my panties, and as I felt his cock and he stared at me, I instinctively raised my pussy up off of the mattress. For a moment, we stayed there with him staring at me as I humped my pussy into the air, and rubbed his cock.

He finally came out of his trance as we both heard the sound of the TV come on downstairs. We knew it had to be his partner who was looking for any information he could get on the news, and as he came back into the present, he quickly pulled my hand up to the headboard and said "Debbie, you sure know how to get a man excited. You make me want to jump right in that bed with you and rip those panties off you. I can't say I'm not gonna to do that, but right now I need to make sure I'm safe.

He made quick work of tying my last wrist to the headboard before he asked whether it felt ok. I replied that it didn't hurt but that it was tight, and he started to walk around the bed and out through the door, all the time keeping his eyes on my still-visible panties. That didn't help the wetness nor the need for relief go away.

I could hear Will and Charlie talking downstairs for about five minutes. I couldn't hear everything they said, but I did hear them make a decision to stay put at least until night fall if no one was going to be around. I heard someone walking up the stairs, and Will came back into the room.

"When's your old man goin' to be back home?" he asked as he stepped into the room.

I didn't try to lie, nor did I want to. "He's gone for a couple of days and won't be back until tomorrow night or the next day" I told him truthfully.

"You expecting anyone else to come 'round tonight?" he asked with his eyes moving back and forth between my eyes and my body.

"No. I'm here alone until he comes back home" I told him.

"You ain't lyin' to me are you?" he asked again.

"I swear. That's the truth. I have no reason to lie." I told him as he ran his eyes across my body. "You can do whatever you want with me until then. No one will know, and I won't tell anyone. I promise" I added, not knowing why, only realizing that his stare was driving me crazy.

"I'm goin' to go in and take a shower right now. You better be good while I'm in there. I haven't had any rest since we went on the run, and Charlie's downstairs sleepin'" he told me. "He sleeps real light." He added.

He walked towards the bathroom and started to zip down the front of his jump suit as he walked across the bedroom. He pulled the top of his jump suit down over his broad shoulders, and I noticed myself biting my lower lip as I watched him walk into the bathroom. I strained to see him as he walked through the door and into the bathroom. He left the door open, and I was glad about that as I could see into the bathroom through the mirrored door on our armoire. I watched as he began to pull down his jump suit over his muscular body. He walked out of my view, as his jump suit fell to the floor, and I heard the water being started in the shower.

I heard the shower door open and close followed by the sound of water running over his body, and I strained to see if the mirror would allow me to see him in the shower, but I couldn't see him from where I lay.

As he showered I worked to try and free one of my hands from the ties, but he had tied them too well, and I couldn't free a hand. I knew than that if I had freed my hand I wouldn't have escaped, but I would have used the hand to provide much needed pressure to my aching pussy. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the minute, and I longed to give myself some relief. I continued to push my pelvis up off of the mattress attempting to feel the effects of something that might relieve the aching deep within my pussy somewhere in the air above me. The relief did not come, and my pussy continued to throb.

The unintended consequence of my actions was to continue to raise my dress up on my hips until my panty covered pussy as well as my lower stomach was completely uncovered by the time I heard the water turn off of the shower and the door open.

I returned my attention to the mirror that was pointing so that I could see what was going on in the bathroom, and as I heard the door of the shower open I saw his body come into view. I let out an audible gasp as, for the first time, I saw his manhood hanging between his legs.

As he moved toward the towel rack, his cock swayed from side to side like a tree in the wind. It looked as though he would hit his knees with the end of his huge cock it was so long. And it looked to be as big around as a baseball bat. My hips unconsciously raised from the bed as I watched him grab a towel from the towel rack and slide it over the front of his body. I looked up his body until I saw his face. It looked so calm and relaxed. He shook his head and the water flew from his corn rows he had tied closely to his head. His lips looked so inviting, and as he turned to face the bathroom mirror I instinctively thrust my hips forward as his tight ass came into view. His back was narrow but solid at the waist, but it grew as I looked farther up his body until I looked at his shoulders which were as broad as any I have ever seen.